main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Thrawn is ALIVE fanfiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Charlemagne, Dec 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Go to the lit form and look up the "I hate Chiss Thread", plenty of Thrawn bashers in there.

2. Supreme Chancellor Thrawn

Supreme Chancellor Thrawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 1999
    ?Well, it seems the Emperor?s sorcery has its limits.? Admiral Harrsk muttered on the bridge of the Vengeance. The force storms that had been poised to consume the feet of Thrawn and the Rebellion had no faded away, as quickly as they had arrived.

?Indeed, Admiral.? Captain Weller of the Vengeance replied. ?Might I suggest a tactical withdraw?? the battle had been lost, and both men knew it. Now the objective would be to escape with their lives.

?I don?t suppose Thrawn would offer me some sort of clemency?? Harrsk asked. ?If that fool Nee can serve at his side, why not me??

?The alien lovers in the Rebellion might object, Admiral...especially after your actions against dissenters on Cartanil Prime after the destruction of Alderaan.? Captain Weller replied.

?Yes...I had forgotten about that.? Harrsk muttered. ?Very well, set a course for the nearest hyperlanes out of here.?

?Yes sir.? Weller replied. ?Sir...? he said a moment latter.

?What is it?? Harrsk growled.

?Sir, the forces of Warlord Nee are approaching at maximum speed...if we turn to leave now, we?ll be exposed to their fire.?

?Very well,? Harrsk said. ?Turn our forces in an assault vector against the Brawl 2 and its support ships. If that bastard Nee wants to pick a fight, then I?ll make him rue that decision.?

On the bridge of the Brawl 2, Warlord Shela Nee leaned forward in his command chair as the sensors showed the task force of Admiral Harrsk approach his position.

?Apparently the energy storms have disappeared, Warlord.? Captain Etha spoke to his commander; he had been as stunned as everyone else in both fleets when the firestorms had been manifested in the space over Byss. ?But Admiral Thrawn?s fleet is too far away to assist us against Warlord Harrsk.?

?It?s an even match, captain.? Nee said. ?Their Super Star Destroyer against ours, throw in a few ISDs and support ships and fighters. This is a battle of the mind.? The former Imperial warlord relished this fight; Harrsk had been his rival for years, Harrsk had often been promoted over Nee due to his willingness, and indeed, his enthusiasm in cracking down on dissidents and enforcing the xenophobic policies of Emperor Palpatine, while Nee had never fully supported the Tarkin doctrine.

?Inquire of Admirals Thrawn and Ackbar if they would be kind enough to lend us some starfighter support.? Nee said dryly. ?And move our flanking star destroyers into a Lenawt 5 defensive position.?

?Yes sir.? Etha replied. Nee gazed at the oncoming star destroyers. The battle would soon be over. It was not the ending Nee had hoped for, but in war, the former warlord mused to himself, you are lucky enough to survive.

?Now warlord Nee wants our help?? Han Solo muttered as the Millennium Falcon past the burning wreck of a Victory Star Destroyer.

?HWEGGHHHH!? the co-pilot replied.

?Damn straight, Chewie, I?m mighty sick of helping our beloved allies.? Han delivered the line deadpan, he was also sick of this never-ending battle. ?As if new imperial super weapons, Emperors and Grand Admirals rising from the grave, crazy energy storms, and all sorts of Jedi, light and dark coming out of the woodwork wasn?t enough, we get to fight alongside the nice friendly imperials that were doing the best they could to kill us a couple of months ago. Well, anyway, I guess we ought to help em out, after all.?

?ENNNGGGG!? Chewbacca roared. He merely wanted this battle to end.

?I guess you?re right old buddy. Now lets get this hunk of junk moving and blast the last morons that know when to quit!?

Han gunned the engines on the Falcon, setting a course toward the looming dagger of the Vengeance.

?Rogue leader, this is blue leader, come in.? he spoke over the comm.

?Rogue leader reporting, Han, what happened to those energy storms?? I thought the fleet was done for!? Wedge Antilles asked.

?I don?t know, I don?t care, all I know is that there are a few diehards left between me and a hot shower, so I say let?s take them out!? Han said.

?Right with you, blue lead.? Wed

3. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    Brilliant! Just wonderful!
    UP!

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Absolutely Wonderful!!!!

5. The Butler's Butler

The Butler's Butler Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2000
  6. PadawanElf

PadawanElf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2000
    YES!!!!!!!!

7. Supreme Chancellor Thrawn

Oct 8, 1999
  8. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Bravo, Supreme Chancellor Thrawn! Ha, that'll show them Imperial bastar...oops, I guess Thrawn's also imperial, too. As usual, Han Solo sums up the situation neatly and puts everything in perspective.

¡§As if new imperial super weapons, Emperors and Grand Admirals rising from the grave, crazy energy storms, and all sorts of Jedi, light and dark coming out of the woodwork wasn¡¦t enough, we get to fight alongside the nice friendly imperials that were doing the best they could to kill us a couple of months ago. Well, anyway, I guess we ought to help em out, after all.¡¨

Thrawn deserves the Star Wars equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize, doesn't he? That would be one awards ceremony I would like to watch! (Assuming that Chalemagne and the Supreme Chancellor don't kill him off before he can retire to become a doting grandfather of Drake's kids.)

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ah but the question is...will Drake get to a bacta tank fast enough? Course if Thrawn's daughter is already pregnant, it doesnt matter.

10. The Butler's Butler

Feb 19, 2000
    Well, Drake's got the Force, doesn't he? Can't he just heal himself a bit? (Like Luke did in Courtship of Princess Leia even though he was miles away from medical attention?)
    Here's a scientific question: can Chiss and humans produce viable offspring? I just had a test on it in AP Bio, with a that stuff about diminished hybrid viability, etc.

11. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    Answer to some biological questions :

Yes, if Chiss and humans are only different races (like black and white people) of the same species (humans or homo sapiens).
    The fact that Thrawns daughter herself is a mixture of Chiss and human blood shows in this story that humans and Chiss are members of the same species despite some differences (i´m not talking about the colour of skin or eyes but for example the longer life-expectations).
    To put it in one sentence: If members of different races are capable to produce fertile offspring they are members of the same species. Horses and donkeys can interbreed but the offspring, the mules are infertile because Horse and donkey don´t belong to the same species although they are still close enough related to interbreed with success.

By the way, best battle-scenes i discovered so far on this forum in one of the best stories.

Well, one enemy chrushed, one still to defeat. Wonder, what the authors will do about the Yuuzhan Vong.

I hope i´ll manage similiar wellwritten battle-scenes in my fanfiction:

Union of the Empires greatest Warriors.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1301255&replies=46

Comments, critics, questions and advice are always welcome.

12. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    General Veers led the combined Republican-Imperial army with it's prisoners out from the Emperor's Citadel as reports came from all over Byss the surrenders of the Emperor's forces. At least two garrisons had self destructed rather than surrender their forces and supplies to the army of Thrawn but the majority had given up unconditionally to Grand Admiral Thrawn. Veers had expected many months of fighting and massive citazen riots but with the Emperor and his Dark Jedi gone, there seemed to be a simple giant vacant hole rather
    than any real outrage.

'I expect we'll be hearing the same from the majority of the Deep Core. The victory here would have broken my spirit.' Veers though thinking about how he had narrowly avoided death at Endor because of a transfer to Thrawn's forces due to his son's defection.

The General adjusted the eyepath that the medical droid had affixed to his face in lieu of the new eye he would have to recieve due to an explosian in his walker not long before victory.

'Zev...' Maximillian Veers thought about his son by his late wife, the young woman Meelinda dying in a explosian during the riots on Breental opposing the Emperor's New Order. Zev had always been a precacious child with his love of poetry, music, and other things that Maximillian had noted made him an ill fit with the other boys who wanted nothing more than to become Veers
    himself. Compnor, the Academy, the Army nothing had made Zev become anything more or less than the man he was and wanted to be. Veers noted now the poor marks Zev brought home had not been for academics but the dozens of classes that were strictly designed to think for a officer before he picked up a blaster or piloted a walker.

'I imagine I'd fail those tests now myself.' Veers noted as he lifted up a bottle the private stock of the Emperor's distillary. It had been cleared for poisons and the Imperial General drank deeply the whiskey. Maximillian had been given the message when he was going to be transferred to the Endor
    prodject that his son had died in a crossfire with rebel gurellias on Obra-Sakai and it hadn't been too difficult as a ranking officer, a hero to read between the lines that his sons consistantly liberal politics had been taken for rebel sympathies and he'd been shot in the back by one of his own men or so Veers had sumized. It was likely he actually had been sympathetic
    to the rebels too but it didn't truly matter now, the Emperor was dead and either way as a merciful Imperial or a rebel warrior he was one of the many matyrs that brought it out.

"General Veers?" a stormtrooper spoke behind him as the General drank a bit more of the whiskey, he turned and blinked at the image that was left in his sole good eye.

His son Zev had definately changed in the six years that had passed since he
    last set eyes on the young man via tri monthly holocom permitted to family
    members. He had lost the stoop he had to his posture and was now wearing
    the Rebel...New Republic Colonel's uniform...an exceedingly high rank for
    one so young. He seemed neverous but unrepentant and proud of what he had
    wrought here in likely one of the most dangerous missions ever assembled by
    any war group in galactic history, the very fact he was involved spoke of
    his acomplishment.

"So you joined the Republic Army Division." General Veers said to his son lacking words to say and simply handing his son some of the whiskey.

"Yes I did sir." His son took a swig and wiped his mouth off handing it back
    to his father. "Will you be getting a replacement for your eye?"

"Cybernetic. Cloning it I'm not comfortable with." Veers spoke the truth despite the fact he worked regurarely with hundreds of clones who despite intial trouble adjusting adapated well to normal life.

There was no need to talk about battles being fought and Veers knew that it wasn't something his son was proud of having condemned thousands of men to death nor was he glad to talk about the men he had lost to the Empire Veers had served and had opposed. The two generations of the mil

13. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Personally I think Drake and Alayia will probably have several kids.

My opinion is that the Chiss are extremely close to human breeding wise though saying the Chiss are human may be inaccurate.

(I wouldn't be surprised if the Human race were chiss!)

:)

14. The Butler's Butler

Feb 19, 2000
    Yes! Kick Yuzzahn Vong a**, if you please.
    I had a kick out of reading the last post with a heavy metal Imperial March (from Force Commander.)

Great post! However, after such a dramatic, epic battle, perhaps the characters might want a bit of rest before tackling every other threat in the galaxy? Nah, let's just get to the killing as quickly as possible. :)
    Up!

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Is the Real Isard dead? I remember the clone dieing i think.....

16. PadawanElf

Oct 18, 2000
  17. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
  18. Supreme Chancellor Thrawn

Oct 8, 1999
    The original Isard died. The clone is still lurking around.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    ok.....hmm i wonderwhat she has up her sleeve

20. Supreme Chancellor Thrawn

Oct 8, 1999
    From atop the Tower Of Pain, Executor Nom Anor gazed out over the bleak plains of the world of Balthoris. In his left hand, he held the helmet of the late bounty hunter Boba Fett, in his right hand the skull of the late commander Shedao Shai. The silence of the Villips he had had emplaced on the world of Byss, as well as the complete inability of the Yammosk in the chamber below him to contact the Palpatine, seemed to confirm early reports his network of spies had been bringing him. The forces of Thrawn and the Republic had bested the Emperor?s honor guard and neutralized his throneworld. The Emperor himself was most likely a casualty, which meant Nom Anor?s plan for the fragmentation of the infidel?s galaxy prior to the glorious Yuuzhan Vong invasion was now in shambles.

?Is it true, Executor?? the voice of the clone of the Palpatine?s mistress of deception, Ysanne Isard, spoke behind him. Anor had secretly turned his back on many aspects of Yuuzhan Vong religion, but even a cynical manipulator as he felt pangs of disgust over the thought of a living being grown from a machine. But deviant or not, this heretic?s clone had proved to be a ruthless and dangerous ally serving as intermediary between himself and the Emperor.

?Yes, Director, it appears so,? Anor replied, thinking of ways he might profit from this situation.

?Hunter Fett may have reported his contact before he was eliminated.? Isard said, she was seemingly unfazed by the death of her original being. ?Even if he did not, it is a high possibility that Thrawn or the Rebellion may access information on Byss that would reveal your location, Executor. It may be the most prudent course to retreat to an alternate base.?

?Evacuate?? Anor snarled. ?I think not, you cowardly pestilence. This world has been occupied by the Yuuzhan Vong scouting force before your vaunted Emperor launched his perverted grab for power. It is the most heavily fortified world in this galaxy, and with such weapons that would decimate any of your vaunted machine technology.? Nom Anor may have been a cynic, but if he believed in anything it was the superiority of his people...and of himself.

?Executor, I fear that for now, this war is over,? Isard?s clone said. ?While I do not doubt the prowess of your arms, or the inevitability of victory once your primary war fleet arrives,? Isard?s clone knew she would not find a home in the new Empire of Thrawn, and it would be best to barter a deal with these alien invaders and find at least some power after their victory, as well as enacting a measure of revenge against Thrawn. ?I do not believe your scouting force can stand against the full force of Thrawn and the Rebellion.?

Anor checked his anger, killing the infidel female now would be counterproductive, she most likely still had contacts in this vile galaxy that he would need in the coming years. 'Besides, killing out of hand is something commander Shai would do, and look what happened to him,' Anor thought, gazing at the skull in his hand. ?I believe that making a stand here and decimating the forces of the heretics will do more than anything to advance our cause,? the Executor said. Such a defeat might indeed sew the seeds of conflict between the unlikely allies, and if Anor lusted for anything in the heretic?s galaxy, it was anarchy and conflict.

?This war is not over, Madame Director,? Nom Anor said, his voice taking on a dreamlike quality that always manifested when he dreamed of carnage. The Executor?s right hand tightened around Shedao Shai?s skull, which had been weakened considerably by the acid from Anor?s Plaeryin Bol. Releasing all his rage, Anor crushed the skull, with slivers of bone tearing the flesh in his hand.

?It has not yet begun.?

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Just as overconfident as Tarkin!!

22. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    I just found this story and it can only be discribed with one word. Wow.

I think it's fantastic! All of you people working on this! Keep it up!

Please visit my own fanfiction at: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1865710&replies=7

23. PadawanElf

Oct 18, 2000
    Oooooooooh...

24. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Please UP!!!

25. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Grand Admiral Thrawn stared at the holonet image of the planet system of Balthoris. A system which contained seven worlds completely and utterly transformed by the Yzzumng Vong. The system was deep in the Unknown Regions and had been used as a staging point for the Invaders war against the Chiss for more than a century. The planets had long ago been warped into multi-layer factories for the creatures and billions of creatures and mindless war
    machines inhabited it with their sole purpose to be aiding in the defense of
    their masters and helping them in their conquest of the galaxy for reasons
    Mith'raw'nuado had deduced as racial manifest destiny and a madness born of
    desperation.

"Fascinating." Admiral Pelleon said watching with a horrofied interest as the cloaked probe droids moved through the system making sure of the full compliment of the Invaders were there. To Mith'raw'nuado's complete lack of surprise the leader of the Invaders whom the Emperor addressed as Nom Anor had recalled his forces to the system which rendered it the most impregnable fortress the
    galaxy had ever known.

"Can they really challenge us Grand Admiral even in our weakened state though?" Admiral Parck replied as he surveyed the scenery. His friend had watched more than anyone the savagry of the Invaders and their hideous
    technology which had routinely challenged the Chiss Hegiomony and their allies. His brethren from the Chiss had cautiously contacted him and his followers after the defeat of the Emperor to indicate a willingness to send diplomats to the newborn order and make contact but Mith'raw'nuado did not know what to make of that as the possibility was more than likely they merely wanted him to avoid telling secrets of his race rather than any true sharing of their knowledge and science.

"The question is not whether or not they can beat us Admiral Parck and if they are actually a race from outside the galaxy with potentially unlimited forces...I doubt they are and are indeed merely a crusade of a fraction of their race....the question is can they fight us long enough and hard enough
    that we will be unable to rebuild. There is a difference between War and Wrath Admiral..." the Grand Admiral shook his head "It's a saying from the Wookies in fact." he noted the irony "War is a goal where you have a victory and end to achieve. Wrath is the goal of making one's foes lives as difficult as possible for as long as you remain alive. The Invaders do not recognize the difference and thus they will fight I believe even with no hope of victory merely to harm as many as they can."

"I have moral issues with your plan Champion." General Traan said simply
    watching the planet full of murderous chaotic monsters but sapient beings
    nontheless. "While I believe your theology about strikes and many other things the Chiss warlords believe in is faulty your plan..."

"I myself find myself extremely uncomfortable with it Traan as well."
    Mith'raw'nuado said simply as he looked at the monitors for a final momment
    before he sent the holocom to the villip that would place him in contact
    with the Warmaster of the Invaders and he would stare face to face with a
    race he may well be forced to annhilate.

Nom Anor looked at the form of Grand Admiral Thrawn the villip conjured up
    and for a momment was honestly terrified. It was a feeling that quickly
    passed of course but Nom Anor's bluster to his troops and Ysanne Isard was a
    cover for the fact Anor had never believed Thrawn would be victorious over
    the self-styled sorceror Palpatine's forces and what reports confirmed to be
    a weak simpering half-anarchic but well funded natal society calling itself
    the New Republic.

'Yet you make "peace"..." he noted the Vong translation for it "without
    firing a shot and crush Palpatine." Anor was a shaper by preference and a
    leader by caste yet he knew that the technology wielding leader held ability
    to match the Warmasters in skill. It was a false bluster to believe that
    eventually the Grand Admiral would not crush his forces if they

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.