main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Travels With Yoda Thread - Current Location: Malaysia!

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    If O.C. FF gets him, perhaps they should get a pic of him in front of Star Tours since our venerated Master Kenobi DIDN'T THINK TO DO THAT LAST WEEKEND...

Consider yourself spanked, Obi. And don't turn that Jedi snit face on me, mister! You keep that up and your face will freeze that way!

;)

"Dead men tell no tales... Don't run with scissors... You'll put your eye out with that..."
    Some of the original warning lines from Pirates of the Caribbean

DLS

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    *laughing*

Ok, not a great addition to the thread, but that cracked me up.

3. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Hey, I have to keep up my Sithy reputation and taunt the Jedi on a daily basis. Keeps them on their toes.

;)

And Obi...

We got a catapult! (http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/star_wars_tv)

Now that's irreverent!

...We now return you to the previous thread...

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Dead men tell no tales... Don't run with scissors... You'll put your eye out with that..."
    Some of the original warning lines from Pirates of the Caribbean

And don't forget.... "Don't make me turn this boat around. Wait until your father gets home" and the others I can't quite remember cause Siri and I were laughing so hard we were almost making ourselves sick! [face_laugh]

And I DO have pics of Yoda at Disneyland... um..just not from this trip! :)

Ok, Miana..you have to get someone to take him..AGAIN (Hey why does he get to go again and I don't?) <<insert Jedi Snit Face here>>

5. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Hello everyone, im TK-3374 (Casey) President from the spokane fanforce chapter. I dont know if anyone has sent any information about us from our group but we have decided we want to be involved in he Yoda World Tour. Please PM me any information you will be needing about myself or our group. Ive talked to several in our group and we are really exited to see Yoda here!

Thanks a Tonton,
    TK-3374
    Casey
    Spokane Fanforce President

6. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok now for the time of getting this thing going and getting him out the door (and probably to the UK first...you know confrontational therapy is great when you've had a trauma and I really want him to meet up with Ewan!)

Miana, we need to set a time to work on this. I would like him on his way sometime during the next two weeks. UK, could you let us know when Ewan is leaving Guys and Dolls and that will become a priority for Yoda. Miana and I will figure out exactly how long each FF will get to host him. (I'm figuring between one and two weeks - anyone with any suggestions on this, feel free to jump in).

The map will go up as soon as Miana and I can get togeather. and we will start him on his way. We will also be sending a journal with Master Yoda, so he can record his travels, and hopefully we will have a website up soon to host pics. (Otherwise we will also figure out how to put them here!) Everyone who has posted will have a chance to host him.

Hey everyone.. thanks.. I'm thinking that I'm as excited as Yoda is (well he is so excited... he is just comatose from overload - and VG). LOL

Ok..Here is to the soon to beginnings of A Most Excellent Adventure!

Force Be With Us!

Master K

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    This would of course be SO Much easier Mom if I had your phone number or if you used Instant messaging... ;)

I'll add in the newest group that want in, make one final round, then put a deadline on signups (Friday? Saturday?)

Oh, and the loverly jess-Squared is working on a log book. She's gotten a few pages done and is going to show me what she's got on Thursday. :)

EDIT:

Ewan will be in Guys and Dolls until Dec. 3. Definitely send him to the UK first. :D (And I think an autograph for myself would be sufficient payment for planning this?? [face_batting] )

So, Kim, when do you want to put a cap on this?

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Congrats on getting married, for starters. :)

However, we're going to be sending him this summer. Do you guys still want in?

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  10. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Mai cher' dat Yogert feller can come down south and suck some head -n- pinch de tails of dem Louisiana crawdad's, yea!

Send 'em ta us, he'll leave nice -n- plump. :D

We'ld love to have Yoda visit FanForce Acadiana.

11. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    ::rattles head::

Can anyone train me in speaking Cajun? I'm not sure what he is suggesting, but I think it's a good thing.

;)

Think the little green guy needs a trip down south, wish we could add Orlando as well, get a pic of him under the AT-AT walker foot at WDW, heh.

12. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Master--K, in the front of the journal, I suggest typing up your original story for who this Yoda is and why he is being sent around the world. It will be good to have each place he visits know exactly why he is there (I am sure there will be at least a few people at each meeting/event he attends saying "And why do we have a comatose Yoda???") If nothing else, it'll give Ewan a good laugh when he gets to see him. ;)

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Good idea, Bridge! :D

14. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Heya Kim,

Folks over in the IE group are interested in showing Yoda a rip-roarin' good time as well. Count us in!

Janell

15. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Mai cher' dat Yogert feller can come down south and suck some head -n- pinch de tails of dem Louisiana crawdad's, yea!

Send 'em ta us, he'll leave nice -n- plump.

OK Let's see if I have my Intergalactic Babelfish on: <<adjustes headset>> "Make sure that Yoda comes down to the South. He can eat all the Louisiana crawdad's he wants. If you send him to us, he will leave nice and full and well taken care of":D Right?

I LIke the idea of a history of Yoda, so not only will people know why he is comotose, but Ewan will probably get a lot more royalties by the soaring sales of Velvet Goldmine. (So people can see what actually happened!)

Janell: Of COURSE Yoda can come visit IE. Afterall, my daughter is there. Right Miana? :D [face_laugh]

16. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Woo hoo! There's already quite an IE itinerary starting to brew for the wide-eyed Yoda. Hope he remembers his gimer stick--and the Dramamine! That boy's gonna be travelin'!! :D

17. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Hi everyone.
    I'm Marc/Marcolas, CR of North of France and I live in Paris.
    Of course, my chapter will be happy to help and make pictures of the Yoda from Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs Elysées, whatever).
    Just send me a PM when you will need my address and so... :)

- Marc

18. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Oh yeah... add FanForce Toronto for sure!... I think he will enjoy a visit to our little city...

EDIT:

This is only in the event no one from these groups steps forward...

Though I'm sure they'll come here and sign up proper themselves... I figure since he'll be coming here to Toronto... I can make sure YJN (Niagra), Halton, and London all get him as well... since I live right in the middle of them all...

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000

WOOO HOOO!!! :D

20. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    Tulare County Would Like To Show Him The Best Little time he can have here in the valley from visiting the Japanese art Museum To The end of the trail Statue in Mooneys grove park as well as showing him "The Palace" in lemoore. ;) [:D]

21. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Hey, Obi, do, er, we need to get a passport for him? I remember seeing a Star Wars passport somewhere in our collection, seen any new ones on the shelf that we could send with him?

And can you see him at customs? OMG, I'm still laughing at that image.

[face_laugh]

So, what's the current itinerary?

22. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    If you could squeeze us in, the Chattanooga FanForce Chapter (Chattooine Outer Rim Lookouts) would love to have the little guy pay us a visit as well. Good luck!

23. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Yes!! Yoda would love all our great tourist spots in Chattanooga!!
    :D

What a great idea!!!

24. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    NEWS: THE CUTOFF DATE TO JOIN THE TOUR IS FRIDAY JULY 8th. ALL WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE NEED TO SIGN UP BEFORE THAT TIME. :D

25. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    This thing just keeps growing. Boba-The-Fett, thank you for your kind offer, but due to the fact that Master Yoda lives in Tulare County, he has already been exposed to our wonderous sights and incredible heat waves. Therefore, he sends his thanks for the offer, but will not be joining you. Thanks for the offer anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.