main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Triangle Trade Federation Gab Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Are you going to have any in the afternoon on sat. Because I play hocky from 9:00 am.-10:30 a.m and it takes 45 min to get home so I cant come to any.

2. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    For lacrosse, we had to run 2.6 miles today! The coach didn't let us stretch out either! I hate running... [face_plain]

All you need is love!

3. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    Uh-oh a mad lumber jedi... RUN FOR THE HILLS :) ;) :p

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Ran two tournaments this weekend, Tiger Lilly's Fuquay and Fallen Orc. Wifey went to see my son in the Navy for a week before he gets deployed on a sub. We miss him lots.

5. lumberjedi

Aug 17, 2002
    Our first game is on Thursday! We are going to get decimated by Stanback. I'm first string, point defense, meaning I kick their asses.

I also emailed the girl I've had a crush on since 5th grade. :cool:

All you need is love!

6. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    What do you play Lumber?

7. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    is it me, or is there never a possibility of the state of NC owing people money on taxes? I've had to pay them taxes at tax time every year since I've had a job. I don't see them doing anything...especially since it took them 6 years to finish widening 401 and getting 540 built to capitol when it should be up to 401 by now. I hate this states politicians and construction crews.

Good news though is I only owe them $7 this year. Bad news is the government only owes me $330...so no new PC right off the bat for me. Guess I'll be waiting till May (my bday month) to build it fully. :(

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm down in Charleston SC for my son's Naval nuke school graduation. Be sure to watch the St. Patrick's day parade on Saturday. I'm so proud of him! :)

9. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    Well state beat georgia tech right now so I am happy!

My day was GREAT. It was the last day before Spring Breake! and thelast 45min of school my teacher leat us wacht the game and that was cool!

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm spending way too much time in livejournal.com

11. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Premier Series Qualifer for LOTR tomorrow 11AM at Tiger Lilly's Fuquay store... I am terribly excited! This will be my big one. :)

12. dinoX

Feb 20, 2002
    begun building a new PC I have. entered the realm of case modding as well. should be fun. My case won't be TOO over the top...trying to figure out a way to get a Darth Vader applique for the side panel window from somewhere. :(

13. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    I just got back from Charlston SC. I was on the air craft carrier with my fellow boy scouts. I had fun. :)

14. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    School sucks. How can I have 5 different things due in a span of two days? I have a public speaking speech and half an architecture project due on Thurs, then on Friday I have an annotated outline, field notebook, and a field quiz in the same freaking class!!! My teachers hate me and are trying to fail me. That is all.

15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Wow, I didn?t realize it had been so long since I had posted here! School?s been pretty hectic lately, and I just got out of the habit of coming around. Now I plan to get back into posting here again. :) I don?t know if any of you will remember me. ;)

Tiger Lilly's Fuquay store. Okay, I live in Fuquay, but I don?t know where that is... help? [face_blush] How was it on the 22nd? :D

16. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Psycho, I think they are really trying to just drive you, well, more psycho. Giving you mental and emotional issues that you have to carry and deal with the rest of your life is much more fun to them than just failing you. ;)

17. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    Well, things got a little better. I got one of my assignments pushed back to Monday of next week and I just finished two of my other ones that are due on Thursday. Things might be looking up, now if I could just get more sleep at night I'd be fine...........

18. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Laura,
    The 22nd went wonderfully! I had 18 players. Tiger Lilly's Fuquay is 722 N. Main St. in the Fuquay Varina Shopping center behind where the McDonalds is.. same as US401.

19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Ah, I know where you're talking about! I don't know exactly what the store looks like, but I'll have to check tomorrow on my way to school! I go right by there.

I'm glad it went well! Is 18 more or less than you usually have at something like that? :)

20. dinoX

Feb 20, 2002
  21. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    Tomarrow is April 1st and its April fools. I am going to go to school in my frodo custume. Hey my teacher is thinking that I will wear normal clothes. Therefor I will be fooling hear. Maby I will put up the pics. :)

22. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I can't wait for school to end. This semester is terrible. April vacation looks like its ages away.

23. lumberjedi

Aug 17, 2002
    Has anyone here seen 'Adaptation'? OMG! That movie was so great! It really makes you think afterwards... like were we watching the movie he was writing about, or was it about him writing the script for the movie we were watching? My brain hurts...

All you need is love!

24. joehahn000

Dec 13, 2002
    Hmmmmmm.... The stars have now been turned on. I will have to post more and more!! :)

25. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    Where did the stars go anyway???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.