main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Triangle Trade Federation Gab Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Hehe I was in middle school and went to see Jurrasic park and just loved it. The problem isthat I have vivid dreams and the T-rex decided to come into them. I was standing in the middle of our driveway island and it started raining big drops. When I looked up it was a T-Rex drooling! I ran into my house and he came around and looked into the window in the side of the house - it was so scary I had to stay so still. I've had several wtih dinosaurs since. I love the movie its just now I can see dinosaurs as really realistic.

2. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Okay, I got to preview X2 - twice! It was really good - much more dramatic than I had expected with everyone saying, "There's a ton more action in it!" Well, there was but nothing compared to the storyline and the opportunity they gave the characters to grow - and evolve *wink wink*.

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Anybody go to the toy show at the fairgrounds this weekend? There was a pretty decent SW selection this time (though there wasn't much in the way of A-Team items). Seems like the last few shows I've been to have been overrun with NASCAR stuff, so it was nice to see some SW dealers finally show back up. Managed to pick up five Star Tours figures (after a little haggling) for just a couple of bucks over retail and a handful of POTJ and the AOTC "sneak preview" figs for $2 a pop.

4. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Well its 4:40am right now. Chris and I are in the process of pulling an all nighter studying for our first exam in the morning. No fun at all.

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Good luck on your exams, both you and Chris! We definitely enjoyed X2, it's awesome! :)

6. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Most Definately, Good Luck On The Exams Chris & Natalie ! ! ! May The Force Be With You ! ! ! :)

7. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    My ornithology exam that I just got out of represented everything that is soulless and wrong in this world.

I don't think I'll be graduating this semester like I had hoped that I would.

8. Qui-Gon-Was-Right

Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    Hey all. Sorry I have not been posting lately, school got kinda crazy. I will posting much more often now.

9. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    So! Who's going to be using our new cool icon?

All you need is love!

10. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    4 finals over!!!!!!!!!! Just one more to go on Monday. I am soooooo tired. Good news though - there were 2 finals I thought I failed - but I didn't! :D .

11. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    sorry i havent been posting lately I had a lot of thing come up :( .
    Hey lumber I would get the other icon but I love the simpsons!!!

My hocky team is #1 in the leauge

12. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Congrats on your finals Natalie! I'm glad you didn't fail the 2 you thought you did! I know you are exausted! Get some rest this weekend for your last final! Good luck on Monday! May The Force Be With You! :)

13. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    Word, I just moved into my apartment yesterday (May 10). It's awesome! I finally have my own room again, and it's great to be out on my own. I'm the only one in the apartment right now so it's kinda empty but its all good. This is gonna be so cool!!!

14. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Definitely congrats to Psycho for his new apt. and Natalie for passing your tough college exams! I am so proud of both of you!
    You guys rock!

15. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    It's official!! I'm now an Alumni of North Carolina State University!!!!! I just graduated today (May 17th)!!! I'm so excited, it's been an awesome day.........

16. Starburstlvr

May 2, 2002
    So, I decided to get an apartment for the first time... and if that weren't stressful enough - the apartment has to be in TX where I'm going to grad school. Any advice for those cross-country moves?

And congrats to Psycho on his graduation!

17. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Yee hah! Way to go Chris! I knew you could do it!

Now, Stephanie, you need to go to the mid-south fanforce boards and announce yourself there. I'm sure there will be lots of likeminded Star Wars enthusiasts to take you under their wing. You didn't say where in TX you were going but I see a lot of active boards over there for all the major cities.

Another thing - the internet is wonderful - check out citysearch.com and find the city you are moving to and the fun activities they may have. Get the name of their local newspaper and find their internet site url and go there, searching to your hearts content.

18. Starburstlvr

May 2, 2002
    Yeah, I've been in contact with the Dallas/Ft. Worth fan force for a couple of months. They are the perfect definition of Star Wars fanatics. Which brings me to a side issue - if Star Trek fanatics are called Trekkies - don't we need a nickname too - or should we just retain some shread of dignity?

19. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Maby star warsens

20. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah, we are called Star Wars Fanatics. :p

21. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Congragulations Chris! I am so happy for you! Has your feet touched the ground yet? :)

22. Psycho_Jedi

Jun 26, 2002
    I've almost landed, still floating just a bit though. If anyone is interested in seeing some pics from my graduation, check out graduation pics

I think some of them came out pretty well.

23. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    We are Stargeeks.

All you need is love!

24. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Wow Chris ! Fantastic photos !! :) And you and Natalie make star wars FF cutest couple award!!
    Don't worry if you're ready for the real world, the real question is, is the real world ready for you!

Congrats again!
    Don

25. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Great pics Chris! Looks like you really enjoyed your day in the sun! I hope it continues to shine that bright for you everyday! Again, Congrats! MTFBWY!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.