main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal The official Uilmuteiz ReflectionThread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    just felt like posting yet another stupid topic tonight.

go me go

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    So this is spam or fluff ?

3. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    both

its splauffm

4. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    you know it's sad when you can edit boards and post reply without even typing 1 letter on your keyboard.

that's what I did last night... heck even managed to quiz my inner superhero...

I love my 3 button mouse and the internet.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Felt like trying something and it worked... I'm happy... yé...

This week is the samurai week on Daily planet, that is so cool. I love samurais.

in any case, this the season again.. the season to remember all that we love and bla bla bla..

I like Xmas, but not as much as I used to... When did you loose your passion for the season?

do you still have it .. maybe?

6. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    I love christmas. Spending money, seeing family and playing massive amounts of Nintendo.

7. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    so now take the money away, the nintendo (and all other game systems) away, and let's say your family only wants to see you so they can:

A) make fun of the fact your 23 still in school and don't have a Job
    B) Torture you with stupid questions like: "Well if they had good aiming robots in the first Episode, why are they now stuck with stupid stormtroopers?"
    C) Make more fun of the fact you were on TV talking some more about Star Wars
    D) They really just want you to keep the kids busy while they discuss how much stupid money they can make by selling your (RIP) grand father antiques such has the gun he owned in WWII... cultural heritage shouldn't get a price.. and yet it does.

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Women... touchy .. I know .. well the subject I mean... well some are.. some others aren't... that's why we like you ladies.

in any case, I've been watching the OC since it begans for I was in need of another Dawson's Creek and Everwood and one Three Hill only filled so much.. in any case...

Seth Cowen.. inventor of Chrismukkah! of all holidays, is facing a very mean dilemna. Either to choose in between the women he has been chasing after for most of his life (Summer) , Or to choose the women that just came into his life, when the only thing he knows about her is that she Likes graphic novels and she is really easy to chat with (Hanna)...

When Summer dresses up as Wonder Woman.. (And OMG what a nice outfit for her) it tells you that she does like the man to the point of finding out what he likes and .. well .. pleasuring him with it.

Then you have Hanna who drew a wonderful comic of Seth and his most confident friend Captain Oath..

Who to choose, who to choose???

To be honest, I think I would go with Hanna, she's good looking, has a definite interest in Graphic Novels and she doesn't have this ..."Summer Attitude".

I know it sounds harsh.. but Summer had to realise a little earlier that Seth was a nice men and she could and probably should have considered him as a boyfriend even tough he is not a Quaterback.

I just hope that he chooses Hanna... I know I would.. but right now, I'm still chasing my Amy ;) (cause it's clear my Summer will never happen)

9. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    It's Anna not Hanna, they are prononced differently. He couldn't chose. He sucks. Summer and Anna at the sametime. :)

10. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I will have to teach you some manners kiddo.. it is improper for anyone to go out with more than one woman at the same time.

And don't get me that area code crap.

Now for today's reflection..

Death.. life after death...

I actually had a dream last night which involved two movies: Resident Evil and 28 Days Later...

I was working as somewhat of an HazMat agent, and I was picking up remains of a scattered Dog.. I say scattered so you get the bloody idea in what state it was..

then some of it's blood came in contact with my left forearm, and it began to sort of burn... it was only a simple drop.. but I could feel it taking over my body...
    So I asked my teammate to grab some Alcohol (the 99% kind) and give me some.. so I pour the alcohol on the infected body part, and voila.. it doesn't burn and it shrinks to the point on nill..

I think I'm good for the shrink.. aint I...

11. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I lurk around so many different Forums.. but the Boards are still the best.. we do have a life over here.

EDIT: and by that I mean the Boards are lively.

12. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Just thought I'd share this, but don't you believe if we were to send a Star Wars fan to "moderate" Nato Discussions things would go ten times better in the world?

13. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    I will have to teach you some manners kiddo.. it is improper for anyone to go out with more than one woman at the same time.

Not if all parties are aware of each other.

14. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    oh that's just sick....

15. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    When you are in your teens you aren't very serious about relationships. It's not wrong to date more then one person.

16. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Oh yes it is, and even it your a teen you should respect that..

Why,

So you don't cheat on your love one later on in your life.

17. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    It's only cheat when you are hiding the truth.

18. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow you really have weird friends.

but hey if you can handle it, no problem.

still I don't think it's good for your health to fill up the life of two women at once.

19. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Seb, thanks for reminding me how much I miss your dinner table. Ah the mockery, how I miss the mockery. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

20. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    good friends, there's nothing like good friends...

you're my friends right.. ?!?

21. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
  22. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    yeah.. I think I'll stay in here for a few days...

I understood something today, I care for people... and that's not necessarely a good thing.. it tends to get me in trouble more than anything else because these people don't understand that I care about them....

yeah that's a curse.

23. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Tolkien, Lewis and friends used to share evenings in a pub, see.. good can come out of the lush side ^_^

Okay,
    Peter Jackson = Men with a beard
    Steven Spielberg = Men with a beard
    Stanley Kubrick = Men with a beard
    Francis Ford Coppola = Men with a beard
    George Lucas = Men with a beard

that's it.. I'm growing a beard... !!!

24. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Damon Packard, No beard..

yeah he's just a jealous filmmaker who didn't particularly made it to the hollywood class of film so he had no choice but to mock the ones (like Mr Lucas) who did make it..

sad really, I pitty him more than anything else.

ha well I guess there must be sad people around this world.

and he is particularly sad.

25. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Snow...

you have to shovel it out of your driveway, it's cold, and it gets your boots and wear wet.

so...

Why is it I still love to look at it and say "I wish I could share the view of this reflecting snow with someone I love"

I guess it's just lonelyness.. but I have friends, so I'm not totally lonely :D thank you (10 days to christmas and 8 to ChrisMukkah )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.