main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal The official Uilmuteiz ReflectionThread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Many reporters are bashing on the Star Wars "emotionless" today.

I think they should sit down in front of the movie and take the time to actually listen and fell it.

Press right of free speech.. yeah right, they take the right to talk about whatever they want and not what actually matters anymore.

2. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Rachael Leigh Cook

I've been wondering about her name for a while now.. she's a great actress.

Natalie was on Conan tonight... yeah she looks better with long hair, but it seems like she's entering a punk phase.. interesting. the buterfly is about to fly away.

Just saw an add for lite beer.. yuk

but it mentionned slow dancing.. and I like that.

3. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Sean Astin:

3rd movie, The Goonies
    12th movie, Encino Man

Wow... he really did came a long way. but that's just two more really good movie he did.. so I decided to look up Frodo..

his first movie was Back to the future part II... I didn't know that
    and his 11th which was really good was The good son.

well now I want to watch the goonies again... And to think this all started because there was nothing to watch on TV and I put in a random tape, stomped on Encino Man.

Wow the 90's memory... internet.. first internet love, soon followed by first internet break up which didn't change my mind about finding love on the net.
    *sigh* I wanna go back.. :*|

4. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Elijah Woods best movie after LotR is Ice Storm. A great movie, rent it.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    And passing over some website, I found this Lushi Fruitcake Recipe.

and was disturbed by the Midi interpretation of Grandma got run over by a reindeer

6. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Chanel Vanecek passed away in late October, I noticed the mentions in some of the forums, but I didn't really took any time to check up her story...

I hope she can forgive me wherever she is now.

Chanel was one of these fans I call TRUE fans, she was incredibly dedicated to her Fandom, I hope she rest in peace.

Chanel left behind a little girl called Angelica, funds are beeing collected even by the official fan club for her education. If she ever gets around to read these lines: Angelica, I think that you can look up to your mother as a role model when you grow up. Remember her as she will always be with you in the Force.

Chanel was among many things a Costumer, the last entry she made in her E-Journal was on October 16th, she passed away on the 25th, 6 days only before Halloween.

I therefore decret that the Lushi will drink a round in her memory every Halloween from now on.

7. WookieSeeWookieDo

WookieSeeWookieDo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hello fellow Montrealers, (yes, I'm new here). I cant seem to find any Threads here about the Star Wars films. Wheres the opinions? Where is all the speculations over Episode 3? Just curious...

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Well it would seem that you found your way soon after posting in here.

:D

By the way, we're all going to see LOTR again this saturday, if you want you can joins us.

we will be at the Paramount at 15:00 hours in front of the lobby's (between Simons and Paramount) elevator. So feel free to joins us.

9. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Wookie,I'm sure you've found your way around here by now, so welcome among us!

10. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Oh he did all right :D

11. WookieSeeWookieDo

WookieSeeWookieDo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Thank you for the warm reception!

12. GJM_Uilmuteiz

GJM_Uilmuteiz Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2000
    I was going trough some old e-mails today, and I tumbled upon the first real user I registered with.

apparently I would have changed the Password.. what do you know.. computer monitor radiation does kill brain cells...

note to self.. go out more often.

13. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    and I am still in front of my computer!!! ^_^.. well I'm in class so I can't go out right now.

Hey today is the full moon.. yeah that's cool.. I just wish I had someone to sit in the snow with while watching "Luna" trough my telescope.

*sigh*

one day.

funny though how 2 different people with 2 years difference can send me the same 3 words pertaining to the same problem...getting dumped = I hate women...

I've learn to deal with this, If you get dumped, just think that she doesn't know what she's letting go. If you dump her...you must darn well know what your letting go.. I know I did..

14. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Who would have thought a couple of years ago that Mario would join force with it's most lethal Ennemy!!!

Sonic the Edgehog

Nintendo and Sega joining forces...

I knew Nintendo was in a bad place... but to come to that... wow... Now I won't buy a gamecube for sure... they must be about to file for bankruptcy.

15. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    WTH are you talking about ??? Nintendo is doing fine.

16. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    whatever you need to tell yourself :D

on the other hand:

[image=http://www3.sympatico.ca/bernard.mineau/5.jpg]

I tumbled upon this good old pic of me mess with by the guys of Jeditalk.. who would have thought...

17. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    The moonlight reflecting on the snow is pale compared to the beauty of your eyes.

I only wish you were here standing by me as I look at yet another full moon.

The stripes formed by the clouds are incredibly peaceful like the ripples on a lake in a summers night.

I wish I could share these things with you, but I yet have to find you.

So who else is go for a nights out at Hurleys on Valentines friday?

18. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    You remember Hanna and Summer and Seth from the OC.. I just figured out tonight where the inspiration for them came from...

Archie Comics.

Betty, Veronica and Archie..

the love triangle.

even though we all know Archie's gay and Jughead is his boyfriend. (thanks Kevin Smith)

19. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    What the heck is wrong about Conan O'brien

and the rest of Canada If I might add..

I mean he's invited to do his show in Toronto (which I have no problem with) for 1 million dollars (Okay canadian so it's almost nothing for him)

So for my rant:

Why is it when some of us decide to throw a Referendum to seperate from the rest of canada, you send us BUS filled with people saying "please don't leave us.. Stay with us, we love you Quebec"

Then you send us students to distribute bags of Ontario filled tourism information in our metro stations.

And yet when some American host starts blasting us.. you're applauding him... I'm not especially talking to the people who visit these boards for I know they have more sense then that, and I'm friend with them..

But I mean come on.. If you really want to keep us.. don't encourage such activities.

what saddens me the most is that here in Quebec we're really screwed.

The rest of Canada doesn't like us because we've expressed a strong opinion on separating.

The Americans don't like us because we're still considered Canadians to them.
    (and yet I'm sure we would become another star were we to separate from the confederation)

The French... well the French decided to let us go a long time ago.

So there's really no point in Quebec not becoming it's own country... mmm I'll open a discussion on this in the Quebec General Forums.. see what the people around these boards feel like. Done

20. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Okay, Hanna dumped Seth because he still had a crush on Summer... stupid teenager...tssss

Then he goes back to Summer and she jumps on him almost right away... then they realize... Lust isn't exactly the best thing.

And at the end of the episode we find out they were both virgins. (<- it's nothing to be ashamed of)

In any case it all finished in romance and all...

ha well Smallville is starting.. I'll be back at midnight

21. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    Hanna and Anna are two different names !!!!!!!!! It's Ah-na not HA-na.

22. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    ok ok.. Anna sorry

Well I've just realized something.. Sean Astin is as tall as me..

that's all

23. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] You are funny!

Ca va? Tu me manque! J'adore les persons que peux parler francais avec moi! :)

24. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Alors je ferais cette réplique en français (I'm sure your husband will be able to translate if you don't understand everything)

J'ai réussi à me trouver une ATI Rage Pro 3D YOUPPI, je peux enfin regarder La Cité de La Peur de mon ordinateur d'une façon potable... Woohoooo

là j'ai hate de voir si je vais être capable de faire rouler JKII et CS mouhahahah gamers attention
    -=[KNT]=- JEDI reviens :D

je sais que pour la majorité d'entre vous ça parait être minable comme carte.. mais en partant d'une S3 Virge DX/GX, c'est une mise à jour TRÈS attendu.

en tout cas, j'ai 7 page de Condition d'utilisation à traduire cette semaine.. je vais bien m'amuser...

et pour retourner à The OC, est-ce que ça vous dirait de tous venir l'écouter chez moi :) ça pourrait être drôle.

25. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Je vien juste de visiter ton site internet, tres beau travail!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.