main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Ahh, LordVaderFF. It seems you don't know the extremity's of the mandolins power, if you think I cannot play rock with it. REM's special weapon (music style) is the mando, and their biggest song ever - Losing my Religion - is one of the mando's greatest success. So I expect you to replace that, or it is a duel you will recieve.

Don't think that every mandolin player is gonna belt out a bluegrass tune! I was only complimenting your Lightning. In other circles I'm known as Lightning Lute!!

2. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Parried his opponents shot and swung around pulling his lightsaber back under his arm pit and quickly jabbing it forward, then he lashed it back behind him got on one knee and waved it across his front with the same amount of Strength as he had done running, He then back flipped upwards and slowly drifted to a halt on the side wall of the arean gazing at his enemy too see his injurey and quickly drawing his cross bows before anything else could happen.

His teal light saber was dangling at his side deactivated and two poison darts were loaded into either of the two Cross bows.

3. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I know what the Mandolin can do.....and I fear its power....I just don't like the sound it makes. :)

4. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi While Waiting for a Sign of Life from his Opponent overhears the Convosation in the back ground... "Ahem, I'm DUELING HERE! You two can go next if you want be fore right now could you play something like maybe this?"

The Dark Jedi Presses a button on his lightsaber and everything starts to crack in the sky, a song starts too play in the back ground growing louder and louder. We will Rock you Clashes in the Background with each and every bash on the end of the bar a lightning tritend hits the ground piercing it. "Ok so its the one he wants but I think that the people battling should have the right type of music for the Battle."

5. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Most humble apologies.

*Ejects CD*

Requests?

6. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    We will rock you?... I'm not Confusing anyone am I?

7. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    "Eve of destruction" by Bob Dylan...

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    PoT leaned back in his rais'd chair, smiling grim destruction warning of Impious War and Battel Proud as an advent of his whims.

"Yes, one most humble request. That no one further interferes with this battle, so it can be ended quickly!" Bitterly turning to those in the crowd, he softened his words with a placating hand.

"I expect an entertaining show, or the combatants will not gain any level of status in this, our competition."

Dropping his hand with a nod to the sparring duelists, he watched their wary eyes size each other up after the initial frenzy...

9. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Returned too his somel glare at the battle Feild. Then pondered for a minute... "Hang on there are LEVELS!"

10. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Lute whispers, so as not to offend the duelists, "Okay, LordVaderFF. Let's make a truce. I'll keep my mando at bay, unless I'm dueling. How about some electric guitar? I'm quite multi-talented!"

11. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    DarkJT, you swing missed! Mixo regathers his concentration, pulls back his right wrist to expose one of the weapons that the stealth New Agers are infamous for. Mixo side flips continually firing high powered shuriken at DarkJT!

12. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Flying shuriken Spiralled toward TJ and nearly missed him. He then backflipped too the cover of the wall and readied his Cross bows Fired reloaded Fired, Reloaded, aimed Fire. Six Poison Darts shot straigh too Mixo and with this so did the Dark Jedi Rushing down the field going straight for the Sith lord with Poison darts staying at his side, and at the closing moments of his charge he stopped, kneeled and sprung into the air pulled his light saber back and...

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Sithlord Mixo jumps straight up into the air avoiding the darts and activating his 2nd sabre. He crashes down with duel sabres towards Dark Jedi's defensive pose.

14. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    UDD watches from the side as his 2 masters fight for the honor of the NEW AGERS

15. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    As the Sith lord took a deffencive Position the Dark Jedi pulled back abit giving himself time too get ready.

Lightning struck Behind him blowing rocks in every direction and then he quickly desided too start too use the force.

Pulling his Lightsaber out, he flashed it infront of him and then swiped it. He then started too blur and slowly. became clear again, a swirl of dust tumbled around his feet and then settled.

He just stood there Glaring.

16. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo lands with a thunderous bang only feet infront of DarkJediTJ. He smirks a sly smile whilst crossing his twin lightsabres over into a x-block and changing his stance to a crossed ready position.
    He awaits DarkJediTJ's response

17. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Throws a can of empty Lomin-ale off the podium and watched it hits an innocent bystander

18. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Watchs Can hit Damir...

Hehe...nice one Elegos. This fight is just starting to look interesting, with training they might one day pass as Role Players. Do you want to bet on the outcome?

19. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Stood Motionless.

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo bows to DarkJediTJ and continues to show him and the crowd a twinsabre kata taught to him by his Master! Each move is precise and effective.
    The by-standers watch in awe.
    Mixo turns and faces DarkJediTJ

"Join me and we will tackle these HUGGARDS, together as equals, we are very powerful. Oppose me and we fight till the end!"

21. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo looks around the arena to the crowd.

"Who will face me? Who will join me? Who can defeat the NEW AGERS?"

22. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    JE, from his place in the stadium throws a tomato at an unsuspecting Mixo, hitting him square in the face

Shut up!

Hands HawkNC another beer...thank the Entertainer for complementary beer!

23. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I say, jolly good shot there, JE! This spectator business is rather fun, what?

Hawk accepts his complimentary beer and opens it with the complimentary bottle opener, sitting back in his complimentary recliner

That's the beauty of being rich JE, you don't have to pay for anything!

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo smirks at the 2 fake HUGGARD fence sitters!

"Well well we have a couple of live ones here" he whispers to Lute "About as sharp as a match"

25. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    How's the tomato taste, mate? Feeling a little saucy, are we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.