1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mixo yells

"WILL NO HUGGARD FACE ME? ARE YOU THAT SCARED? IN THIS THREAD I CAN OPENLY SAY NEW AGER! WHO WILL FACE ME? OR ARE YOU ALL HUGGARDS BY NAME AND NOT BY NATURE?"
  2. Rogue_Product Jedi Master

star 4
    ::Looks around, shifting his feet in the dirt::
    Ummm, don't think so...
  3. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mixo yells back

"SO YOU START THIS BATTLE THREAD TO IRON OUT OUR DIFFERENCES AND TAKE THE BATTLE FROM THE BOARDS AND THEN YOU DON"T FIGHT? HUGGARD DOGS! I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION! WHAT AN INSULT."
    "WHO WILL FACE THE NEW AGERS?"
  4. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    No, not at all dear boy. We're just lazy - you have no idea how comfy these chairs are, hey Hawk? While we so dearly want to get out our imaginary lightsabers and take you apart, we're loyal to the VicFF lazy factor. C'est la vie, mate!
  5. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Couldn't agree more, the spirit of Mandalore is epitomised in laziness, wouldn't you agree JE?
  6. Rogue_Product Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep... we are so... somebody finish that for me would you?
  7. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    As Mixo turned too the crowd the Projection gliched and buzzed of for a second then click back in, then from the corners of the stadium from each arch stepped a identical replica of the TJ all pointing the Cross bows at the Sith lord in the Middle of the Arean. The voice Echoed from every Projection, "The game is not over, the game has just began."

With a quick pull of the trigger each Projection fired two darts straight at Mixo.
  8. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    PoT stopped sipping on his Everton Estate Bin 65 long enough to notice the general lull in proceedings, prior to TJ launching his attack.

As the darts flew in, he projected a thought to the two combatants.

Fight Well, now, quickly, lest I join the fray, and end it not now, but yesterday...

I control Time, I am infinity,

Fight well now;

Or feel the wrath of Huggard's divinity.

Sitting back down, he turned to Elegos and LordVaderFF up in the raised dais, offering them each a glass of his fine red...
  9. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    on the phone
    Yes mate...yeah that's it...okay...okay, cheers Ross...yeah, that's good, good on ya mate. Cheers.

turns to HawkNC
    That was Ross: he says the end draws nigh. I suppose I better get ready. Huggard's Heroes are not done yet. The New Agers will soon be a thing of yesteryear

INSERT X-FILES MUSIC HERE
  10. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    ok fine then, I guess your asking me too reframe the attack?
  11. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mixo once again dodges the crossbow bolts.

"Hmm" he thinks to himself "This was all PoT's doing and yet he doesn't lift a finger? He risks war in the HUGGARDS true threads! Anyway back to the fight."

Mixo cart wheels at DarkJediTJ and lands in a forward splits position firng his heavy Imperial blaster his way.

12. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    The Dark Jedi that Mixo had pointed a gun at flichered, The sound of dirt crumbling behind Mixo was heard. A Crossbow was pulled out and aimed at Mixo's head, "Dodge this." He Pulled the trigger.
  13. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DarkJediTJ broke the first rule of armed combat.

1.Never step within the arm range of the enemy!

Mixo felt TJ's tendons fire the crossbow trigger throw the contact of the bolt to his neck. Mixo immediately spun around and siezed DarkJediTJ in an arm bar forcing him to drop his crossbows and scream in pain!
  14. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    He dropped the Cross bow but was happy non the less soon the dart would take effect and Mixo's body would start slowing down and he would become emoblise. leaving him no choice but too surrender. He grinned as he dropped the Cross bow and with one last pull of his second crossbow fired another at the siths leg, it might be dodged but this would secru sucess if he did hit him.
  15. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mixo lifted his leg to let ther bolt pass. He still smiled although the poison was taking effect. He breathed heavier and heavier in rapid succession as DarkJediTJ just stood and watched him.
    Covered in sweat Mixo said

"Is that the best poisons you have boy?

Suddenly Mixo groin kicked TJ and backfisted him to the ground.

"Join us or suffer! PoT is to pay here!"
  16. Rogue_Product Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks at Mixo
    Nice hat...

Takes a glass of red from PoT and settles down to watch the mayhem
  17. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    turns to PoT,

I bet you 100 credits which I don't have, they'll be star RPers in about 3 months.

picks up another ale and starts to drink
  18. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mixo still awaits a challenge.

"HUGGARDS COME AND MATCH ME OR FACE THE WRATH OF ANOTHER WAR!"

"TJ CHOOSE YOU SIDE NOW!"
  19. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Game Master Announcement:
    The one named Mixo is to be advised, that chatter is not wise in battle. He has 2 more Battle posts before the poision renders him paralysed, and 3 before it kills him.

You better hurry up and do something to defeat TJ, or you shall lose this encounter.

Thank you fo your time.

End Game Master Announcement.
  20. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    Picks up his comm, dials in a number
    G'day Ross, it's me...yeah, not bad, not bad. Listen, can you tell Huggard's Heroes wait two sweet kevs...no worries? Cheers.

*shrugs*
    Ah, Mixo will be finished anyway! Three cheers to DarkJediTJ!
  21. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Ha! HUGGARDS! Have you not been following the battle! I can push the poison out of my system! Foolish boys! PoT you started this thread for us to fight and yet you do not!"

Mixo throws a steaming hot poo at PoT and Hawk.

"No come and fight"
  22. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    The Dark Jedi Looks around, he knew he would win anyway but he rapidly pulled out his lightsaber and charged toward Mixo, twirling and twisting in ways not beleive to be posible.

(OOC: Mixo, you have not been lissening too the GM, you have two battle posts or maybe one if the statement above is made as a battle post until your paralized, and another one ontop of that until you die. I'll give you a chance too kill me though)
  23. darth_brutus Jedi Master

star 4
    *Walks into arena and takes one of the comfy-looking rich peoples chairs*

Ahhhhhhh.....

Garcon, Garcon...

*Waves attendent over and takes a glass of red.*
  24. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "STUPID HUGGARDS! WE DO MOT PLAY BY YOUR RULES! I HAVE DODGED AND COUNTERED YOUR ATTACKS TJ NOW YOU PREPARE TO SUFFER!"

Mixo fires his heavy Imperial Blaster into the motionless DarkJediTJ

"PoT I WANT PoT! NO ONE ELSE WILL DO! I WILL AMASS THE ARMIES OF THE NEW AGERS AGAIN AND WAGE WAR IN THE THREADS!"
  25. The-Lute Jedi Knight

star 3
    Poison Shmoison! It was only a little scratch to the might of the Mixo.

"Poor fools have no idea who they're dealing with. he he."

Lute plays a little bardish tune known to cure the harshest poisons in Mixo's direction. Considering the officials are cheating, this little lending hand is no biggie.

Mixo stands tall. Mixo stands proud. And in his best superhero style voice....."For Freedom!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.