main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    HUGGARD MAGIC is no opposition for NEW AGER MAGIC!

You all forgot about LUTE!

I am the warrior he is the lover/bard.

UDD is also he along with the hidden army!

Mixo and Lute yell as one

"BRING ON THE HUGGARDS! THOSE WHO HAVE MOCKED US AND CHALLENGED US, THEN FAIL TO SHOW! WE WILL WAGE WAR EITHER HERE OR IN THE THREADS! YOUR CHOICE!"

2. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    The dark Jedi Looked at his watch and then at the sith lord. He then looked at the sepecators boxs and then back at the sith lord.

"This Aint over but I'll not fight one who will not live by the rules of the fourm that i am in. A fair cop game is better then one played with no rules."

The Dark Jedi stepped out of the arean not forfiting but fed up with the stubornness of his opponent.

3. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    To no one in particular
    I just knew that Mixo wouldn't play to the rules. He's a man who, as we once said in the playground, "can't hack losing."

To the stadium
    I urge everyone to get out their fruit and vegetables and bombard Mixo!

*starts throwing a range of food at Mixo, in a food-fight like manner...hmmm, maybe I should go to another thread...*

4. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The dark Jedi came in a sat down on the comfortable seats.

"Well I would like to spectate a match, Who's up for one next?" He said grabbing a beer, "Maybe a Huggard Verse Huggard Battle? That would be good no? someone might win it."

5. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "THIS IS ALL PoT's DOING! IF HE DOES NOT FACE ME THEN TOMORROW THE FEUD BEGINS AGAIN! YOUR THREADS WILL BECOME MEER PLAYTHINGS FOR US NEW AGERS! GIVE ME PoT!"

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    The Dark Jedi known solely as TJ walked out of the stadium, down the race, where he encountered PoT drifting from the shadows.

"Ask not how I got here so fast; for the answer is in you. Your skill impressed me today, your ability to woo the crowd impressive.

Sometimes it is hardest to win a battle that is unwinnable, and the only victory is to know when to walk away. I honour your actions today, my Dark...Jedi..."

Slinking back into the Shadows, PoT seemed to dissappear from view, emerging not long after on the VIP podium, where he conferred with Elegos for a moment, before nodding to LordVader and standing to announce to the crowd.

"Not the best of starts I admit, but entertaining nevertheless. Mixo has by virtue of acting in accordance with the actions of a God-Like being, violated the very accord of Mortal Combat outlined in the first post.

Failure to abide by these rules is tantamount to SPAM and hijacking of this thread. It is with this in mind that I sadly must declare this battle a draw, and call on all who wish it to again return to the arena.

The Duel is over, the Battle Melee has begun.

Enjoy, for the fun is beginning."

Walking back from the podium and standing quietly in the shadows, he waited for the combatants and crowd to jump forth and begin an all in brawl...surely the most fun of any true battle.

7. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo and Lute stand in the middle of the arena.

"WILL ANY HUGGARD OUT THERE FACE US? WILL YOU ALL CRY IN THE CORNER AND ASK MUMMA FOR HELP?"

Mixo with his mouth organ and Lute with his mandolin start to sing

"HUGGARDS HUGGARDS PLEASE FACE US!"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS DON'T YOU FUSS"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS YOU HAVE NO HONOR"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS YOU ARE ALL PANSY BOYS"

8. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS IN THE PODIUM THEY SIT"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS FIGHT OR NOT, WE DON'T GIVE A ****"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS YOU HAVE NO HONOR"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS YOU ARE ALL PANSY BOYS"

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo and Lute look around the arena at the faces of the HUGGARDS foe. They are scared really scared! The HUGGARDS have never faced such a strong enemy. They wet their pants and soil their jocks. The HUGGARDS know that they must fight. But who will take the challenge?

"HUGGARDS HUGGARDS NO TESTICULAR FORTITUDE"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS NO BRAVERY WHAT SO EVER!"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS PRAY TO A FAKE IDOL"
    "HUGGARDS HUGGARDS NO CHEST HAIR!"

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    PoT snarls in contempt as he stands and gestures to Mixo.

"Silence! Your prattle is pathetic, and only confirms the fact that you are not ready to face ME! Continue your SPAM, and your hijacking of this thread, and it will be the last mistake you EVER make."

Raising a guantleted hand and revealing his Obsidan Vonduun Crab Armour, he clenched a fist, pointing a crooked finger at Mixo.

"This is your last chance...Fight well, or you will never face me.
    If no Huggard deems you worthy, then face your New Age comrade. Fight to the Death. Find out who truly is the New Ager champion, worthy of facing ME!

No more talk.

Just Battle."

Sits back down, slowly stroking the serpant coiled around his arm...

His Amphistaff...

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "WE SIR DO NOT SPAM. THIS THREAD WAS TO BATTLE OUR DIFFERENCES PoT! WHY DO YOU NOT FACE US HERE? LUTE AND I AWAIT YOUR CHALLENGE!"

Mixo looks at Lute and whispers
    "These boyish HUGGARDS certainly do lack a little of how you say.. hmmm...pubic feasibiliy"

Lute and Mixo laugh and giggle

"FACE US PoT or face our wrath!"

12. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The warrior sits in his seat in the mist of the yelling crowd cheering cries of 'PoT' and 'Mixo'. He looks about himself, rubbing the top of his head where a can coming out of no where just hit him mere minutes ago.

"This is beginning to look very interesting" he thinks to himself as he watches the event unfold.

13. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    It's time for the Wailing Death + 3! Pulling out a new mando with intricate designs and old stylings, Lute plays his lute with such feriocity that as each string breaks such a loud cracking noise is produced rendering PoT unconsious.

"Now's your chance Mixo, drag him into the field, and battle proud when he awakes. We fight with honor, we will not take down a sleeping man."

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo runs into the stands and drags the sleeping PoT out into the arena.

Mixo and Lute look down at the helpless PoT and chuckle as they kick his lifeless, sleeping puny body.

"Now you and the HUGGARDS will face us for real"

15. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    "YES MASTERS KILL HIM!"

The UDD watches his master continue to kick and spittle on PoT

16. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    "Okay UDD. He's coming to. Let Mixo and PoT battle!"

Lute and UDD retreated to the New Ager end of the arena, which was empty, and Lute played a song to generate the illusion of the millions and millions of The Mixo's fans cheering him on.

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    GM OOC: Guys, I'm becoming serious. If you do not abide by the rules outlined in the first post, you are spamming and hijacking my thread.

Cut it out, or I will report it to a Moderator.

You have posted damage for an opponent, not declared your intent and waited for a reply, and have posted in sequence not allowing for a reply.

Cut it Out. [face_plain] Last bloody warning.

18. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo stares at the fallen PoT with contempt.

"WE NEW AGERS KNOW NOT OF YOUR RULES. WE HAVE NEVER ROLEPYED IN OUR LIVES! NO FIGHT ME OR I WILL CRUSH YOUR MANHOOD!"

ps

I ALSO RECALL IN THE FIRST POST PoT THAT YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE ME!

19. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Are you serious PoT?

Ya gotta be jiving me!
    You take it all so seriously.

We are not roleplayers in your sense of the term. We are just role - players. Anyway, I believe you challenged Mixo about two months ago. Why the delay?

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "YES PoT WHY DO YOU NOW AVOID ME? THIS THREAD WAS DESIGNED FOR "OUR" BATTLE. WHY DO YOU RISK WAR?"

Mixo stomps down on PoT's wedding tackle with a hard crunching sound!!!

21. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Elegos picks up his Nightstinger and leans out of the podium and lines up his target... and fires. The target was, another, hapless bystander. He then leaps into the arena, lightwhip in hand, and looks for a challenger

22. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Hawk watches the mess from above and sighs. Mere kids these people were, untrained in the etiquette of dueling. There was no style, no restraint. It was worse than watching Luke Skywalker try to take on a fully trained Jedi Knight. Hawk shakes his head, knowing that the New Agers will be slaughtered if they do abide by standard duel etiquette soon.

23. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Statausfied with his fight, looked at the disapproved faces staring into the Arean, He rose and pulled out his Naboo Comm link. "Sir's, Game Masters we must speak, the New Ager threat has grown large again. We need Higher power. I will be gone for a short time Seeking a Mod for this, they do not know what they are getting into. I have friends in higher places then you my friend."

He put the Comm link away, then pulled it out again, "My Lord, Lord Vader? I beleive this is your entery point."

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Snarling with contempt for the foolish and pitable band in the arena below, he wondered why Mixo and Lute were beating up the big stuffed toy Winnie the Pooh doll calling it 'PoT' trying to goad it into a fight.

Standing up and raising his hands in proclaimation, he allowed his voice to boom outwards to all.

"New Agers! I begat this thread with the aim of settling our dispute once and for all, this is true, but your ill-treatment of this poor stuffed children's toy and general conduct is pathetic, and speaks volumes of why I do not deign to face you yet.

Your skills are paltry. So far you could not even beat the Dark Jedi TJ, a boy two DECADES your junior.

You have constantly cheated, and told me you care not for my rules. Then, by your own admission, the New Agers have no honour.

If you think yourselves honourable, and if you want to win our dispute fairly, then adhere to the rules clearly outlined in the first post of this thread, then you are not fighting with any honour, nor skill.

THIS is why I have not faced you yet: I see your conduct as beneath me. It is precisely why I allowed the Dark Jedi face you first: to test if your worthy of facing me.

And you flunked my test. Now start to prove me otherwise, and show some honour. The Battle Royale has commenced, hone your skills here, and choose your next opponent to challenge carefully.

You don't get a shot at the Top of the table until you have worked your way up the ranks. Defeat a skilled opponent, and MAYBE I will face you.

Until then, happy dueling."

Jumping from the podium in a twirl of his black cape and a glint of his obsidan vonduun crab armour, he dissappeared into the race, his voice echoing ominiously to all in the arena.

"I will return shortly...watch out Elegos, I intend to join you and put on a show for these infidels..."

TAG: RPing contingent.

25. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "FIGHT US PoT! YOU OWE US! WHO ELSE OUT THERE WILL FIGHT? PATHETIC PoT!"

Mixo draws his duel sabres and awaits

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.