main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Do you just not get it? You have to prove yourself first... PoT is an old time RPG man... you don't have a chance yet...

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    "QUITE ROGUE AND YOUR HUGGARDY SOOKY WAYS! FIGHT ME DAMM IT OR ADMIT DEFEAT AND HAND THE FORUM OVER TO US NEW AGERS"

Mixo twirls his duel sabres

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    A voice reverberates from the villip that has inverted on the podium above, lowered by a finely honed vhe-haná beast's tongue.

"This forum is not mine to concede.
    It is not yours to take.
    It is this communities, and beyond that, it is LordVaderFF's.

Not yours, not mine. No, our future duel will not be for ownership, but pride, honour and our steadfast resolve that our culture of posting is best...

May the best man win...when you reach me, and prove yourself a man."

Villip inverts as voice fades, and tongue takes the villip back up to the podium.

Lights dim, and flame jets start up around the rim of the stadium, imbuing the course we a flaring, licking light.

May the Melee begin...

4. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "HOW CAN YOU PROVE YOURSELF A MAN WHEN NO MAN WILL FACE YOU? DAMM HUGGARDS!"

Mixo spins and finger signs the crowd. Lute and UDD cheer with delight.

"THEN WE HAVE WON! LET THE WORD OUT THAT THE NEW AGERS CAME. THE NEW AGERS CONQUERED! AND THE NEW AGERS RULE! WITHOUT OPPOSITION WE ARE KINGS!"

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Sponges around the arena on long tentacled stalks begin to vibrate in tune with the wavelengths of the sounds they emitted, talking the words of a distant Lord...

And of course, my dear three Kings, you are also fools, if you think you have won.

I will face you, but not until you prove yourself the champion of your New Agers.

You, Lute, and UDD must fight...only one may remain as champion, only one will be worthy of battling ME.

Know your role young Mixo...and SHUT, Your Mouth!!

Thunder reverberates as voice slowly dies, The Sponges quietening down with a sound not unlike the moans of an ill vhor...

6. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Leaned back, soon he would try again at what he enjoyed but for now he would watch.

7. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Teeheehee, PoT's getting all Biblical (I think Blake's finally gotten to him) ;)

Sits back to watch the animosity in action

8. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Hey Rouge, This should be Interesting too see how they React hey?

9. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Is there any chance that you could stop calling me "rouge"???

10. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Ok Lachlan, If thats your name.

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "HA HA HA! PITIFUL HUGGARDS! DO YOU THINK YOUR MEER WORDS WILL STOP ME?
    ME?
    ME? SITHLORD-MIXO?"

Mixo stares at the chuckling Lute and UDD and says
    "They are still scared my brothers! Too scared to fight and too scared to grow chest hair!"

Mixo looks still around the arena with his chest puffed out

"Well now we have won lets see what HUGGARD threads we can infiltrate! If they will not fight us here then lets resort to terrorism!"

Mixo once again fingers to the crowd

"WE WILL NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER! WE WILL FIGHT PoT!"

12. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Seems to me and UDD as if PoT's just trying to pit friend versus friend.

You Huggards may enjoy dissing the crap out of each other, but together New Agers stand, divided New Agers fall.

PoT you started this thread with the intention of fighting Mixo. It has been going on for so long that perhaps its time to go back to the old suggestion of who can do the most embarrassing thing in public, unless that is, you finally will stand up to your pathetic taunts.

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "AAH HUGGARD IS AS HUGGARD DOES!"

"WE NEW AGERS WILL NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER AND NOW WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BEGIN A VIETNAM LIKE SAGA!"

"YOUR CHOICE PoT!

Mixo and Lute stand in the middle of the arena taunting the childich HUGGARDS

14. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    *LordVaderFF stirs*

"Perhaps it is time I teach these young upstarts the true power of The Force."

15. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Once again, raised on the dais of Battel Proud, the villip inverts, the sponges stirring to boom out the voice of PoT.

"You New agers just don't get it, do you? This thread's purpose was - yes - for me to grind Mixo into the ground.
    But what is the point of agreeing to fight him, when he will fight with no honour?
    The contest is meaningless unless we stick to the OBVIOUS and CLEARLY WRITTEN rules, on the first post of this thread.
    A man with honour would fight within the rules, to ascertain a TRUE champion.
    But Mixo, in his fight with DJTJ, proved to fight with NO honour, and NO respect for the rules.
    And I quote "We New Agers are greater the you Huggards and your rules."

What sort of a fool do you take me for, to step into the arena with a man who can't even beat a 13 year old fairly?

As I have stated; I will not face you until your ready to face me.
    That is, until you prove yourself both as a man of honour, willing to fight me fairly, and as someone competent enough to last for more then a few posts.

Think before you speak Mixo, and know your role Lute, sitting there strumming your damn mandolin as if this is some archaic dungeon's and dragons or magical quest: This is Star Wars Role Playing, we use Star Wars tech and designs, techniques and prowess.

Fight within the rules...or don't fight at all.

Oh, and your threat of terrorism in our threads? I would only invite you to Mixo, you've been doing nothing different for over a month. It'll be just one more line on the already overflowing checklist of things that will get you BANNED from this place: forever.

Don't make me chide you again; children."

Inverting and returning to its casing, the Villip once again became a lifeless ball, the sponges returning to normal, the lambent crystals slowly coming to life as Night fell...

16. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    *sigh*

OK, this has gone far enough. I'm getting an administrator to repromote me soon, and then a few of us are going to have a serious talk.

17. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Good Sighed the Dark Jedi slimping in his seat This has gone on for too long for it to not effect us, I wish for a day of peace again...

18. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    *Lord Vader waves his hand*

Mixo vanishes into dust.

"Here endith the lesson!"

19. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    "LESSON HAS JUST BEGUN!"
    screams UDD

"MY MASTER IS MERELY JUST HAVING A REST! NOW BRING IT ON!"

20. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    *sigh*

"Don't make me destroy you"

21. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    "STRIKE ME DOWN AND I BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!"

UDD looks at the ashes of Mixo and sighs

"WHO WILL FIGHT ME?"

22. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Damned mandolin?

This thread has done nothing more than start up the Huggard/New Ager war again, which was on the brink of its eve. PoT, you like the war more than anyone, and you subtley promote it. You are not roleplaying either within the rules, you've acted like the god from the start, taking in as the judge, when the judge should've been non-biased.

I've roleplayed within the character of Max Rebo (a Star Wars character, surprise, surprise - not D&D), IDIOT!

23. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    ~Official transmission~

As socks of Mixo, Lute and UDD are going bye bye now. I've had enough being tolerant of this facade.

24. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    *and the crowd goes wild*

"SHARA....SHARA....SHARA"

25. weremoose

weremoose Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2002
    From the stands steps another

"PoT will not fight us so our Masters are punished?"

"No justice!"

"VADER I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMBAT HERE!"