main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    You're kidding me, right?

It was 24 hours. Returning with two socks made it 96.

This third sock makes it 192 hours (4 days). If you want to come back, I'd suggest cooling it.

Btw, I'm putting a ban on the IP. If it affects anyone else, let me know.

2. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Ok, the Dark Jedi Pondered I will fight one of my own now, please who will take me on in a friendly fight? you can choose, Air or Ground, My ship is ready and so is my blade.
    The Dark Jedi Wondered into the Arean looking around I will not have fight with Those that will not accept Defeat, But I will fight my own to show those who don't how too play fair.

3. Horseshack

Horseshack Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2002
    Then you fight me.
    Horseshack stare with a glint in his eye of intense concentration.

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    PoT stands out in the arena, his Cerulean and Obsidan vonduun crab armour polished to the nth level of gleam.

His imposing frame rippled in reality, yet seemed a mystifying blankness in the Force.

Holding his Arch-Amphistaff of long and wickedly black serpentine length, he grinned a wicked smile full of teeth, his dark, piercing green eyes coming out of blue-black iris' fanning out from his sockets, his tattooed face covered by his armoured helm, betraying only a hint of the intricate whorls and design that adorned his bodice.

Along him sat a vine-like bandolier attached to an ooglith pouch fulled with something alive...a plethora of thud, razor and boom bugs, projectile weapon of Yuuzhan Vong choice.

Of course, his third weapon was even more insidious...besides his bare hands, he had a pouch full of blorash jelly, the living protoplasm that had so plagued Jedi in battle before.

Standing up tall, he spoke into his shoulder villip, booming it out to all.

"Now the kids have gone away, the real Victorians come out to play. I am ready to spar with any who dare, but I warn you, I use this Yuuzhan Vong body and Yuuzhan Vong techniques for a good reason.

In battle, they are unparalleled.

I shall await any individual offers, but whilst we wait, how about a battle royale? Melee of sorts?

Perhaps we can finally put on a good show of REAL battle."

Charging towards DarkJedi TJ, he threw 3 razor bugs and went down to a roll, coming up in close to the daring youngster.

TAG: DJTJ.

5. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC:
    Drat on Four Accounts:
    1) I was hoping Damir would Jump in.
    2) I haven't Read a thing about the YV
    3) I can't count.

Lol, I'm going too try afew force powers i've been longing too do in different ways.

IC: The Dark Jedi Turned, Almost Frozen too the spot, he knew that chance were he was dead before it had started but he was going to give it his best. The Dark Jedi Instead of force jumping the Dark Jedi Exsended his hand toward the ground force Pushing the ground. The ground being too big in mass didn't move abit but he flew upwards only then did the Dark Jedi Jump. He then Turned hoping that the 3 razor bugs, a technolgy that he had not encounted yet, didn't have tracking becons. He landed behind the grand master quickly placing his Hologram Projector into the ground, (OOC: I'll put limits on it, a one meter spand that it can take up and no where out side, and it will Glich every second turn) then back flipped outside the one meter Radious then with a quick pull of his cross bows hoped that he would hit, he doubted it highly though.

TAG: PoT

6. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Oh crap! I forgot to challenge you TJ! Oh well, I see you're having fun with PoT :)

7. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: Yeah thanks Fiend Oops I made a typo, :: Looks Inocent ::

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Scowling as the razor bugs missed the amazingly spree young Dark Jedi, he Crouched and watched the shadow pass overhead, his bugs (being alive animals) flying around in loops to return to their master.

He saw the dark jedi standing before him, so he charged, but then from the right and high came an arrow, striking the obsidan armouring of his thigh, scouring a furrow in the shine as he came down and looked up to his attacker.

"Do-rik Vong Pratte!!!!"

Unleashing another 4 razor bugs and one boom bug (think grenades with wings) he raised his amphistaff defensively and waited the see where the Jedi moved to.

So he could chase him again...and again..

and kill him.

TAG: DJTJ.

9. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin wandered in with a vibrosword in a sheath on his belt and an Imperial Repeater Rifle ((the machine gun type weapon from Dark Forces II that can fire three shots or one shot at once)) in his hand. He held the barrel up at the crazed Yuzzie, flipped it to three shots and fired.

Tag PoT

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    The Yuuzhan Vong PoT turned as his finely honed warrior sense buzzed, flipping on wiry and trained muscles away, but the powerful Imperial energy pulse struck him in the leg, wounding that Vonduun Crab, constricting it.

The tightening on his leg made him drop, to the ground, casting off the armour there, leaving his thigh exposed.

Snarling with glee, he threw a mass of blorash jelly at the Imperial, stood up ready to dodge the pathetic infidelic weaponary, with his Amphistaff raised...

TAG: Z man, you should know better...

11. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Quickly Dodging the bugs, The dark Jedi used a forward charge and pulled his lightsaber's blade as close as he could to his body continueing too rush at the YV warrior

(OOC: Awe... I had thought for a second I was going too die, thanks for the Destraction Mr. Zaarin)

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: Lookie what I found!
    "As socks of Mixo, Lute and UDD are going bye bye now. I've had enough being tolerant of this facade." (chuckles) Still entertaining.

Now TJ my boy, I believe we left a battle unfinished.

All are invited to jump in: this IS a battle royale, after all. ;)

IC as Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, PoT

Smiling as his fanged jaw hung slightly askew in anticipation, PoT crouched back on a straghtened left leg, leaving his vulnerable right behind and under his torso, as his Amphistaff was set out rigidly in a defensive posture, as the Dark Jedi charged in with his lightsaber held close to the body.

As the young dark side warrior came within 3 metres, The Yuuzhan Vong sprang up and foward, flicking his wrist in a subtle command to his amphistaff to change into the whip-like serpentine form, flickign out to take a bite at DJTJ...

TAG: TJ. ;) And anyone else willing and ready to rumble.

PS: Happy New Year!

13. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: (Laughs) Dear lord, this old rust buckets up again! Time to finish the Duel then Eh Kane?

IC:
    The Dark Jedi Flinched as it Flicked over his eye, red fluid dripped down his face but was quickly disappearing under the heavy rain.

The Dark Jedi looked up his left eye now unusable, TJ was not one to Give up at this though even though defeat was now sertain he lashed up uncontrolled and unbalanced in rage his lightsaber went were ever the rain was around him for the swipe had almost half blinded him.

He was now lost in the areana, "Come out!" he shouted "Face me like a Warrior!"

Tag: PoT (OOC: This isn't the end)

14. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    IC as... me!

The tall Falleen decided it was time to make his move. Within the large crowd of cheering spectators, he rose proudly, pulled his lightsaber vigurously from his belt and activated the crecent blade. In awe, the people around him immediately jumped back from where they stood cheering... frightened of this new presence.

Damir ignored their horrid looks, but purposfully strode down the long staris that looked over the arena, lightsaber in one hand, the other fingering the long whip that hung loose from his belt, hidden from anoyone that dared to look.

Approaching the rail that seperated the arena from the crowd, Damir began sprinting toward it and in the last few seconds before he hit it... he honed into the Force, embracing it, becoming it's ally... and jumped high into the air in a perfect arc that would land him right in the middle of the arena.

Damir landed with a loud thump, crouching in a position that inabled him to move which ever way he pleased. Removing his hood from the his face with the free hand, it showed a sight of pure evil. His menacing eyes just glared at the Dark Jedi that stood within the arena... searching for his enemy.

I have found mine he said lightly to himself, as a small but evil smirk erupted on his face...

TAG: TJ

15. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi heard a thud as if something had landed heavly, quickly he got down on onr knee. He pulled the straps on his Gauntlets around his wrists. He dropped his saber and them picked it up again, Then he got back up and looked around Turned around quickly spearding his cloak over the area then coming back to face his new opponent.

Lightsaber flickering in the rain.

16. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Protegé Domain Thrawn, in the Arena

The Warrior strode carefully around his fallen foe, watching the Dark Jeedai trying to gain his bearings after his Dre'sta Amphistaff strike, a classic battle technique first concieved during the Cremvellian War.

Snarling, he pulled forth his Staff into a rigid edge once more, twirling it above his head as he crouched, alert that the new Jeedai had approached: uninjured, unpained, fresh for battle.

Continuing his crouch, he sized up both opponents, and froze.
    Perfectly still, he poised his body, coiled his muscles, and centred his mind.
    He was a part of the warrior flow, at one with Yun-Yammka, silently praying for the grace of Yun-Yuuzhan and the deceptive guile of Yun-Harla.
    Awaiting his enemy to move, he crouched silently, without movement, Amphistaff poised and ready.

TAG: Damir and TJ.
    OOC: Everyone else should get involved!

17. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    IC: Dark Jedi TJ

The Dark Jedi Quickly stalked through the back of the arena hiding under the shadow cast by rain and the pillars on the out skirt of the platforms around it. The hologram quickly quivered and returned to normal from where he had dropped it (One turn ago from inside his gauntlets planted with the drop of his lightsaber).

TJ Loaded his Crossbows with a poison dart, he then took aim at the Warrior in the arena hoping his sights would be side burnt by his other opponent.

He quickly pulled the trigger.

18. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Protegeé Domain Thrawn

Snarling the warrior leapt as the hologram fizzled, landing closer to the retreating Dark Jeedai snarling as he lanced foward.
    Suddenly, he stopped, feeling a tightening in his left thigh.
    The Vonduun Crab Armour was seizing up, convulsing, threatening.
    He looked and his eyes narrowed as he spied the poison dart that hit him.
    Dwi Kane a Bar! he snarled, smashing off the dart and trying to compensate for his now pained leg.
    Breathing in deeply, he let the pain strengthen him: a bless from Yun-Yammka, Yun Yuuzhan's test of his devotion, rewarding him with the embrace of pain in battle.
    Grabbing the razor sharp amphistaff he stared at the two Jeedai, and cut his tongue cleanly with the edge.
    Bleeding profusely out of his mouth, he snarled a gurgling utulation of pride and zeal, before twirling his amphistaff and running for the Dark Jedi once more.

TAG: Damir, TJ.

19. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    IC: Dark Jedi TJ

TJ his good eye still on target quickly reloaded both of his Crossbows afew times so he wouldn't have to stop again for awhile and sprinted back to the spot just behind where his Hologram was in hope it might set the warrior off track abit.

TAG: PoT, Anyone else who wants to join in It might be your only chance to catch the Game Master off guard COME ON!

20. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    IC as Damir

As soon as the rouge Jedi had landed on the barron floor, he had thrown himself to the immediate right, using the Force to prupolse himself through the air, covering the length of the arena in mere seconds.

Now he watched as the Yuuzhan Vong swallowed the pain of the dart that lodged itself into the warrior's leg, and began his own attack the Dark Jedi that stood eager for battle across the arena.

The Jedi saw his opportunity. Pushing off hard from the rugged floor, he started at the Yuuzhan Vong warrior, coming around behind the fearsome creature, so that now he attacked from the back, while the Dark Jedi from the front. As the Jedi sprinted for him, he held out his lightsaber tight infront of him, so that he was ready to block any attack that might come from the warrior.

As he approached the creature, Damir pulled back his saber, got ready for his attack and swung hard, slashing towards the back of the Yuuzhan Vong...

21. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    IC: The Dark Jedi, TJ

The Dark Jedi Sat Down behind his Hologram, It quickly flichered. Then TJ opened up his gauntlet to the controls.

The holograma closed its eyes and bent its head then the real TJ moved out of the Shadows, he moved forward now projecting the image from his Guantlet. Continueing to walk the hologram travelled with him copying his every move. His goal wasn't the Warrior.

Setting the sound waves of his voice on Echo so that it wouldn't show where he was from he shouted, "Rouge! Fight me! Leave the Warrior I'm what you want."

TAG: Damir.

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Protegé Domain Thrawn

The Yuuzhan Vong roared as he advanced again, wondering at the blasphemous magiks of this "hologram" when his warrior sense flared as an onimous shift of focus swirled to his rearguard...
    But alas, too late. The Jeedai scum crashed it's blade into his back, searing a line into his Cerulean Voduun Crab Armour.
    Flying to the ground in a cloud of dust, he grunted and flipped himself up to a groggy but prepared stance, his back armour smoking as the scar began to form.
    He stood at the ready as the Infidel Jeedai stopped moving and stared at the other Dark one, who now spoke.
    His Amphistaff curled up his leg and unto his arm, extending it's fangs in an angry hiss at the enemy.
    Reading a mound of Blorash Jelly in his hand, he crouched low once more and sized up both opponents.
    Yun-Yammka, give me strength enough to vanquish these false avatar's of your strength...let me destroy them.

23. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi, Felt a small tremor in the system. The hologram sparked a fuse and Flickered greatly, shocked the Dark Jedi Pulled his lightsaber out still slightly stunned and his double not working. Something was not at right here, Checking his Gauntlet he noticed it was sparking fuses.

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Protegé Domain Thrawn.

The Warrior rose up slightly, the joints of his obsidan and cerulean body armour creaking softly, his helmet writhing in the burgeoning heat far above the stadium.

The crowd was hushed, and the Dark Jeedai was having obvious problems with his equipment.

Yun-Yammka is kind; the blasphemy is destroyed by his all encompassing glory...

He turned his stance so he could watch both the Jeedai at once, spinning his amphistaff with one hand slowly, hefting the small ball of blorash jelly.

OOC: Anyone else forum wide: don't hesitate to give this a go! Join in our melee our challenge someone to a seperate battle: it's a great way to practice your creative writing, have a bit of fun, and unwind after a hectic day.

25. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi, unhappy with his equiptment pulled out his Crossbows and loaded them with a bolt each.

Aiming with care he fired quickly at the YV warrior.

TAG: Kane

OOC: Joining todays modern Deffence force is hard enough, first you have to choise.

Navy, Air Force, Army, Salvation Army, Army of Darkness.

Anyway, Just thought it time to start digging this thing up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.