1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Nice Idea TJ!

IC as Protege Domain Thrawn

Slashing in violently he whipped his amphistaff about to strike one of the bolts, the other striking his shoulder armor and digging a gout out of the Vonduun Crab Armour, before falling harmlessly to the ground.

Snarling incoherently, the Warrior stood up and roared, twirling his staff high.

"Do-ro'ik Vong Pratte!!!!"

Spinning down fluidly to the ground he threw two more razor bugs at his assailant and charged in behind them with his staff held out and ready...

TAG: TJ.
  2. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    IC as The Dark Jedi, TJ

He watched as his opponent roar in pain and smirked. Then suddenly caught off gaurd he felt something bash into his torso, mind flicker on and off he flew backwards ramming into the wall behind him. He sluptered up blood that now ran down his robes. Strugling to get back to his feet he found himself leaning up against the wall behind him, using it as support for his back.

His eyes were blood shot his hands white and weak as the red liquid trickled down it. The Dark Jedi know he had little left placed his hand on his chest where the object had hit him... with the last of his energy he tore it out and flung it at the beast raging toward him.

Tag: Kane
  3. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC as Protege Domain Thrawn

Screaming as he advanced, he smelt the impure blood of the infidel Jeedai lying prostrate before him, and stood high as he swung his Amphistaff in glee.

It was then the Infidel pryed the Razor Boom Bug from his chest and flung it back at the warrior.
    Unable to halt his advance, he ran into it, shearing into his Vonduun Crab Armour, burrowing in before blowing up.
    He was blown back across the stadium to lie on the ground, his chest armour fragmented, revealing in parts his rippled chest.
    Standing up, he screamed in rage at the small Jeedai Scum, and stalked foward once more, this time slower.

TAG: TJ.
  4. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Someone apart from TJ or I should join in. This can be good fun if you give it a shot, and besides, it's not as if big RPF heavyweights suchs as Damir or I are here. ;)
  5. fatboyslim Jedi Knight

star 1
    What is RPF.

Swings battle axe at unsuspecting TJ, as he attempts to answer the question, the battle axe strikes TJ high on the left arm, forcing him to the ground with a fair blow. FBS raises battle axe with murderess look in eye and begins to say a prayer for the poor mortal TJ.

EDIT: POOR SPEELING
  6. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    PoT....will you allow a non VicFF member to join?
  7. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Of course Thok: but be nice to the children, they've yet to find the wonder that is the RPF. ;)
  8. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I shall start again.

IC:
    IC as Yours Truly

The Rouge Jedi stood in the massive arena. Far from where the sun touches the buildings and reflects off the streams of traffic, down where only the foolhardly and desperate come, the arena stands. Brick upon brick, stone upon stone, duracrete block upon duracrete, it's benighted structure rises into the unforgiving heavens.

Beads of glistening moisture begin to gather at the Jedi's temples as he contemplates his move. Lightsaber in hand, he overlooks the frenzy at hand. The crescent blade egnites with a soothing hum and the Jedi steps in, particles of dust kicking up behind him.

From the shadow his figure emerges, surveying the arena ahead. With one last smirk, he moved in and looked for his challenger.

TAG: Thok??
  9. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    IC as The Dark Jedi, TJ also know as MOI!

The Jedi Slumped as he saw his opponent fly across the field, blood now trickled from his mouth. longing for the ending battle he looked to the rouge Jedi as if asking for help, but knowing the mans nature, he knew that there was little chance.

With a searing pain he pushed his way up using the wall as a support then drew his crossbows, he with his last breath aimed both of them at the cracked armour of the injured warrior and pulled the trigger before falling over and blacking out.

Tag: Kane and/or Damir if you want to kick in
  10. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC

Spinning in a warriors looping twirl, the majestic Yuuzhan Vong warrior batted away an arrow as a second buried itself deep into his Vonduun Crab armour breast plate on the left, narrowly missing his explosed ventral flesh.
    Turning on one foot he smashed the crossbow with his Amphistaff, and stood over the fallen Jeedai.

Dropping his last Blorash Jelly on the arms and legs of the darkened Jeedai, he stood above and roared defiantly, ignoring the other two new combatants, who likewise payed him no heed.

"Do-ro'ik Vong Pratte!!" he cried, as he picked up the Dark Jedi and carried him out of the stadium and back to the Damutek hidden under the stands.
  11. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: :: Walks in with an Actient piece of text from the first page that dates back from BME (Before Mixo's Exile) ::

Looky here Everyone 'You are to also declare if your duel is to be in Ships, on vehicles, or person to person.' I might be half dead but my ship is still functional! :p And remember my ship? The Pathexan: Naboo Star Friaghtor.
    Weapons: two quad laser cannons and 20 Proton Torpeidos.
    Max Speed: 120 Km. (Its not Fast but it is only gonna be used for fighting))

IC as The Dark Jedi, TJ

The Dark Jedi woke, then quickly struggled around searching for the activator of his ship that waited above the sinking sky. He wasn't going to let this kill him allone.
  12. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Victoria - Battle Arena

Swiming complacently in a blanket of darkness, a lone stranger aproaches the large arena. Only distinguishable as a tall black figure, the man walks into the building, keeping in the shadows of the night. For the shadows are his ally, and with them, he can fade away.

Taking a deep breath, the tall figure approaches the other man in the arena, and removes the cloak from his head, showing his face.

"What type of inferior person are you? You stick out like a Wampa on Kessel."

Tag: JMD
  13. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    "Your words have no meaning to me... let's just hope you can fight as well as you talk. Draw you weapon, and we will see who is the inferior!" The rouge Jedi held up his lightsaber infront of his face, challenging the enemy in a stance, passed down from his masters.

TAG: Thok
  14. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Victoria - Battle Arena

With a simple nod, the challenger accepted the challenge. From behind his back, the dark sith drew his saber. With a flick of his thumb, the two dark black blades shot out from both ends of the black cylinder. Stepping back, the single cylinder was unscrewed, producing two black bladed single lightsabers.

"Oh...i dont fight as good as i talk, i fight better..."

15. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    The rouge Jedi smirked at the sight of the dreaded double-bladed lightsaber. With such a weapon, the sith would be able to extend his fighting capabilities far beyond any ordinary Jedi. Luckly, he was no ordinary Jedi.

The deep red saber hummed... a soothing yet hypnotic hum that penetrated his very soul, giving him confidence not reachable even through the Force.

"Your arrogance is amusing Sith. Now prepare yourself for a battle that will be your last."

The rouge twirled his saber, creating an aura like presence around his entire body. He stopped, and charged at his opponent, his mind clear... his saber held out infront.
  16. fatboyslim Jedi Knight

star 1
    A young Jedi by the Name of Fatboyslim enters the shadows of the arena. Covered by his hooded cloak all you can see is a nervous looking smirk on the young lads face.

The young Jedi's weapons of choice a a teal light saber, one poison tipped crossbow and one poison tipped pea shotter hidden in a seath inside the sock

:: The young Jedi make's his way to the centre of the arena strong and proud, yelling the words WHO WISHES TO CHALLANGE ME IN A DUAL, I MAY BE INEXPERIENCED BUT MY MASTER INFORMS ME I AM READY

once again stands silently cloaked in the centre of the arena awaiting a response.

a soft drizzle, starts to fall around the arena producing a sombre mood but ideal environment for a duel
  17. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:

FBS: Boy those weapons seem familiar...

IC as The Dark Jedi, TJ

The Dark Jedi lay in the imfermary healing his wounds and plotting revenge.

18. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    With his two sabers now in hand, he charged also at his running apponent. He could tell something from this Jedi that he was no normal Jedi. But that did not matter. For Jean was no ordinary Sith. This would be a fight to remeber.

With the sabers above his waist, he raised them to intercept the oncomming saber from his opponent, with a quick flick of one saber, he parried the jedi's weapon away, and counter attacked with his remaining saber twards the Jedi's mid section.

19. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Oh, can I please join? Come on I am getting RPG happy here! 8-}
  20. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    The Sith's double saber advantage was nothing more then a handicapp... he was ready for anything.

The Jedi saw the move coming, but that did not matter for he already sprung into action.

The second saber - the free saber - came rushing toward his mid section. His mind clear and free he tapped into the Force with ease, using it to push himself above the swinging saber... clearing it with ease.

He came down immediately, and used the second of an advantage he had as the Sith followed through with the missed swing. The Jedi swung back his saber and struck at the Sith's head again, but this time he followed through with a kick to the torso.

TAG: Thok
  21. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Anyone can join.

IC as well I'll let you guess who :p

The Pink Rabbit bounced merrily... Whoops wrong thread.

IC as The Dark Jedi, TJ

TJ got up, his chest swelling with pain and broken pride. He grabed his saber and crossbows before walking to the stadium door.

He look around, his blood shot eyes reflecting evil in the rain striken areana. He drew his cross bows and searched for an oppant before unsettling the clam air with a barbarish war cry. His lungs echoed as he screamed.
  22. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.