main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "OFFICIAL" welcome to the forum thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mace Windy, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I completely agree.

Now, I loved TPM soundtrack. But, I honestly believe this one is better. It's awesome how he incorporates pieces of past SW music into this one. It seems to be done a lot more than in TPM. Maybe this is even more of getting closer, the bridge between the PT and the OT.

Anyway, sorry about this discussion...wrong thread. :D

2. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Yes, lets get back to welcoming and general what-not.... :D

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Sorry about this in the wrong thread, but it's so hard not to restrain myself from praising AotC everywhere! There's only 17 days left! It seems like yesterday there were three years to go.

4. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Ah, Windy, what are we gonna do with you?

:p

5. Fettz

Fettz Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Hello, I'm new here. This thread helps alot so I don't break any rules on accident. :)

6. Derrinson

Derrinson Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2002
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! I know, I know, a little late. :p What can I say? I'm trying to avoid all things Star Wars(cept for the Hasbro lightsabers!) until the 16th. I'll be lurking from time to time though. Thanks again!

7. Derrinson

Derrinson Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2002
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! I know, I know, a little late. :p What can I say? I'm trying to avoid all things Star Wars(cept for the Hasbro lightsabers!) until the 16th. I'll be lurking from time to time though. Thanks again!

8. Emporor_Pillow

Emporor_Pillow Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I'm Here

Hello

9. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I've started posting in here this week and I must say it is refreshing when compared to the PSA. You guys are great and I've enjoyed it very much. I also told cb I'd help out to ensure that you guys remain spoiler-free all the way through the release of the film. :)

10. Jeremiah_Bullfrog

Jeremiah_Bullfrog Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2001
    I'm surprised there wasn't more of a rush of new folks after the merchandise came out last week. This is the only place I feel safe coming to anymore!

11. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Thanks, DS. That's right, we could never have too many mods protecting us in here, especially now.

NSA is the best! The people rock & we get along (for the most part). I don't know what I'm going to do when we have to discuss AOTC with the regular masses in a couple of months. [face_plain]

12. Mace Windy

Jul 3, 1999
    "It is nice to have DS around, you can't have too many mods in the NSA right now, we're all so close."

Well in that case, I suggest we add another.... ;)

13. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Well, we decided not to add any new NSA mods, but we are increasing coverage. For example, I'm patrolling this forum every time I log in, so you do have increased coverage.

Besides, you can always PM an online mod if there's trouble. :)

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Nathan, thanks a lot. We really do appreciate the concern that some of the mods put in for us over here in NSA.

:)

15. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I am here, too! I know I may not be awfully useful, but my heart's in the right place. Well, one of them, anyhow.

16. Mace Windy

Jul 3, 1999
    Aw, steve, you are doing a fine job. Honestly, I haven't had to PM you in a long time, which used to be a daily occurrence.... ;)

17. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    You shall not be spoiled prior to the movie.

18. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    In the sweet words of Evil Cartman:

"I love you guys."

19. Mace Windy

Jul 3, 1999
    Its a nice thought Sapient, but alas, for many of us, your statement is untrue....

I really do appreciate all of the mods who have decided to help us in these final 15 days, however. Heh, I remember a time when this forum didn't even have a moderator. Things have certainly come a long way since then.... :)

20. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Welcome to all the newcomers who I've posted here since my last post in the thread.

Its great to see soo many mods helping out here. Your doing a great job. I have been spoiled but not on this board interesting enough. I've been spoiled on just about every board that I go except this one and the TPM board so I'm happy.

Oakessteve you are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!

21. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
  22. Sreya

Sreya Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    After posting in a couple of other threads, I figured I should probably introduce myself to the board. Sorry, DLM, I'm posting in here instead of your original thread because, well, this one was on the first page. *shrug*

I'm Sreya, I'm not new to TFN, just this board, because I'm so spoiler-phobic I don't even like discussing Episode II speculation! :eek: I came in mostly looking for hints on how to get tickets to the movie, and to see what kind of plans other people have for the opening. I'm in charge of a group of people that want to hit a midnight showing.

I'll probably disappear again, since I have finals over the next week and a half and I'll be busy with planning the new cable station my college's television group just received funding for. But I might pop in once or twice, since everyone here seems nice, and I just can't help but procrastinate when working on my papers. :) Thank goodness I have Star Wars to look forward to at the end of my semester!

Sreya

23. Mace Windy

Jul 3, 1999
    Welcome Sreya! I hope to see you around the boards more often, but I really respect and admire your commitment to staying spoiler-free! :)

"Sorry, DLM, I'm posting in here instead of your original thread because, well, this one was on the first page. *shrug*"

A hollow victory, but a victory none the less.... [face_devil]

24. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    "There's nothing like a good old fashioned DLM vs. Windy spat. Too bad they like each other now."

That's not what I hear.... ;) :p

25. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    Wow, lots of new people! Hello to all and welcome!

Poor Steve doesn't think much of himself. I'm sure I'm not helping that much ;) . And many Huzzah!'s for having another mod around to keep us safe. V. much appreciated. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.