main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Old and the New...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KnightHawk, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Yay! Outcast RPG! Brilliant, I repeat Brilliant idea KnightHawk! Count me in!

Profile Sheet:

Name: Ilyx Aran
    Personality: Experienced, friendly, quiet
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Commenor
    Affiliation: (Republic or Empire) Republic
    Force: (Yes or No) No

Other weapons: (You may have, counting any lightsabers, a total of 4 weapons)
    E-11 Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Stun Baton, High Powered Laser Rifle (Sniper Gun)

Bio: (Please describe your character)
    A sniper, first and foremost, Ilyx joined the Rebel Alliance as part of Starfighter Command, dreaming of becoming an ace pilot. After a few training missions, it became aparrant that Ilyx's skills were not flying the craft, but in manning the guns. After several engagements handling the guns on Y-Wings and Snowspeeders, Ilyx was promoted to the Mon Calamari cruiser <i>Home One</i> where he rose to the title of Turbolaser Division Commander, and served upon it during the Battle of Endor. Shortly after, Ilyx was stationed aboard the Corellian Corvette <i>Rogue Spear</i> when it was shot down in the Ronix system. Ilyx and several other survivors eked out a living in the dense jungles, eventually escaping in a captured Imperial shuttle, destroying the garrison as they left. Because of their performance, all of the men were reassigned into intelligence.
    Ilyx's latest mission comes from Mon Mothma herself - investigate the connections between Imperial Admiral Galak Fyyar and a rumoured army of Dark Jedi...

2. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
  3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: This appears to be a great idea KnightHawk[/co,or] I wish you the best on your RPG. If you ever need any help and Protégé-Of-Thrawn appears to be busy, then I wish to let you know that you may always PM me night nor day for help with any of your RPG problems, unless really serious where a Moderator need step in then contact Protégé-Of-Thrawn :)

4. -RavenTengu-

-RavenTengu- Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2002
    Name:Duranthrul Black
    Personality:Loner, calm, and collected
    Species:Human
    Appearance:bald, about 6'2, 201 lbs, chocalate brown skin, usually wears black combat armor or a light black jumpsuit with traces of red. Lean and compact, with black irises with traces of red in them(due to minor genetic mutation)
    HomePlanet:Coruscant
    Affiliation:Empire
    Force:No
    Weapons:Stun Baton, Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle, DL44 Blaster Pistol.

Bio:Raised by a family loyal to the Empire, Black has been a loner most of his life, was sent to the military academy on Bastion where he specialized in sniping and stealth, and uses his pistol only in an emergency. He is mostly used by Admiral Galak Fyarr for assasinations;works alone and in small squads. Was burned below his right eye by a glancing blaster bolt, resulting in a deep scar. His loner personality often put him in conflict with authority, but his abilities were too good to discard, so the Empire put up with him, and gave him a job where he could often work alone. Likes weapons, women, and wine, in that order.

5. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Kai, thank you for your very friendly efforts as peace-keeper in this thread.

Thanks 'Hawk.. Kudos for not seeing me as wanting to antagonize you or Admiral_JasterMereel any further.

I await the start of our adventure.

:D

6. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Technically, as I posted earlier, the adventure started with either one more member or the arrival of today, Monday March 31st. The one mmber needed to reach the deadline posted on the 29th. Therefore, the adventure is legally able to begin.

On the plot... Since the Dark Trooper was the first of the two projects, I will begin that one first, but by only a few days. People in Imperial installations are allowed to mention the conclusion of research for the Shadow Trooper.

7. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    OOC: Alright! Let's get going!

02:00 HOURS - FEST, TUNDRA

A small meteriote shower falls from the sky, setting aflame as the chunks enter the atmosphere. But one of the asteroids stays intact, impacting with a small thud in the ground.

*Inside asteroid*
    ILYX:Well, R4, it looked like the pod fooled them. Let's crack her open.

The asteroid slowly splits open, revealing a Y-Wing starfighter inside. The repulsors power up, and the Y-Wing begins to silently crusie across the landscape, controlled by R4-G1 as Ilyx mans the guns.

ILYX:Cut power. R4, stop us!

R4: WHY IS THIS, ILYX?

ILYX:Scanners indicate a small outpost directly ahead. I wanna check it out on foot first. Take the Y-Wing to the other side of the ridge and wait for my orders. And get the proton bombs loaded, I may need an airstrike.

R4: OK, ILYX. GOOD LUCK.

*Ilyx leaves the Y-Wing and it takes off. Ilyx heads towards the outpost, using the snow as cover.*

ILYX: (to self) Let's hope the lead I found on Coruscant was true...

*Ilyx uses his macrobinoculars to zoom in on the outpost. Large diggers manned by Artusian prisoners churn up the landscape, and Imperial stormtroopers mill about.*

ILYX: (to self) It seems an awfully large force for such a small outpost...hey, what's goin' on down their?

*One of the diggers hits something, and a large electromagnet is dropped down the hole it has made. A huge metal casket is retreived, and the Imperial officers crowd around as it is opened.*

ILYX: Sithspit! That looks like Phrik! Theres enough in there to fill a starcruiser!

*Unfortunatley, Ilyx realises he has been shouting.*

IMP OFFICER: You there! Blast him!

*Ilyx dives for cover as laser blasts fly towards him. A small hovering platform filled with troops heads towards him.*

ILYX: (diving for comlink) R4, get here NOW!

To be continued...

8. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Well, thanks for starting where I was going to place myself. Should wind up interesting.

IC:

"Damned intruders," Lance muttered under his breath as he walked out of the control room. He pulled up his comm immediately, and shouted a message to the Imperial hangar facility nearby. "Get some Interceptors up in the air, now! I don't want anything else to get through!" He checked his rifle, grabbed his lightsabers, and went down with the soldier platform, intent on exterminatng the intrusion personally. A cold grin spread across his face as he thought of the havoc he would soon wreak...

9. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    OOC: Great minds think alike :)

02:06 HOURS, FEST OUTPOST

Whipping out his sniper rifle, Ilyx took a potshot at the driver of the troop carrier, hitting him square in the chest and sending the armoured vehicle into a spiral descent, leaving a black scar in the snow. Holstering his gun, Ilyx switched to his E-11 blaster and fired several rounds into the remaining troops, burning them from beyond recognition. From inside the small canyon that held the outpost, Ilyx spotted two blades of sheer light spring up from nowhere.

ILYX:Now might be a good time to get out of here! R4, where are you?

Suddenly, a Y-Wing starfighter blasted from the horison, pulling up next to Ilyx. He sprang on board, strapping himself in and taking the controls.

ILYX: (on comlink) This is Ilyx Aran to Strike Force Sargasso. The Imps have recovered their Phrik cache! Repeat, the Imps have the Phrik! Looks like the lead payed off!

The two blades grew closer, followed by TIEs and several legions of stormtroopers.

ILYX: (on comlink) Request aid! Request aid!

Three Corellian Corvettes shot into the battle field, their manouvering vanes slowly opening with a grinding creak. A hail of turbolaser blasts flew at the outpost, but were deflected by a blue forcefeild.

SARGASSO ONE: This is Commander Logan. The've set up a star destroyer class energy shield, it will take us months to get through!

ILYX:Deploy the troops, we'll have to make ground assault.

Sargasso Two and Three floated slowly towards the ground, and several legions of Republic commandos - and a few Jedi - lept out, and charged towards the oncoming onslaught, led by the Dark Jedi.

SARGASSO ONE: OK men, let's destroy that Phrik and call it a day. This should be easy. Aran, lead the ground attack.

ILYX: Alright, but i've got a bad feeling about this one...

OOC: The Battle of Fest has begun!

10. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance grabbed his comm-link one more time, making sure to open it to the command center. "Get the Liquidator and the Devastator out of orbit and down here, NOW! We have three Corvettes to take care of!" He then hunted around, looking for a target. Some of the Phase I troopers had been re-built for station defense, and were running around clashing with the Jedi, leaving the major threat occupied. Lance then sighted the leader of the assault, and lunged forward, both of his lightsabers active with a deadly hum and glow. He felt ready to summon the Force, if necessary, to make sure that his opponent suffered...

TAG: A-WingsRule

11. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Kalai felt the corellian corvette lower, the doors opened and herself and a few of her fellow Jedi jumped out, Igniting their sabers as they ran.
    ?So it was true?
    Kalai thought to herself as she saw the dark Jedi come into view. The corvettes flew back up and the instantly showered the republic commando?s and Jedi with blaster fire. She deflected the bolts as best she could, Her blue lightsaber humming softly. Suddenly some kind of detonator charge exploded near her and caused her to jump for cover. Looking over she saw a man, about 34 years of age jumping out of a Y wing starfighter, shouting commands through a commlink. He was to preoccupied to notice the man approaching behind him, grasping two black/red lightsabers.
    ?Oh-no!?
    She said to herself, using the force to increase her speed
    ?Look out!?
    She yelled?

OOC - I hope that was an Ok way to place myself in the game.

12. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Bain II marched up and down his bridge. He was receiving signals, as though there had been a disturbance in the Force. They were coming from the Cheln System::

Bain: Commander Taryn. Set course for the Cheln System.

Taryn: Sir?

Bain: Question me, eh?

::Bain began to Force choke the young commander::

Taryn: I'm... Sorry, sir. I was... only questioning bec.. because your prior co... urse was set for... hack... the Corellian Syste... m.

::Bain let go::

Bain: I see, commander. Strike the former course. Set for Cheln.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

13. KissSpooky

KissSpooky Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Serin fought energeticly with one of her lightsabers, blue blade flashing as she deflected blaster bolts like mad and, whenever possible, sent them back.

Hearing someone shout "Look out!" over her shoulder, she spun to see Kalai rushing towards a distracted soldier and a nasty looking man with 2 black and red lighsabers. Still trying to deflect blasts, Serin dropped into a dead run as well.

As she got closer, she yelled to Kalai, hoping it wouldn't distract the younger Jedi, "Kalai, take the right! I'll go to the left!" She shouted the order without thinking, praying to the Force they get there in time.

14. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Interesting... I'm going to have to sue the Republic soon enough. LOL

IC:

Lance noticed the two Jedi that were intent on stopping him, and decided to busy them for the moment. In order to better occupy their time, he launched a violent burst of lightning in the direction of the closer of the two. He then noticed the other one, who was apparently the planning expert of the two, and let loose with another burst of lightning, aimed at this second Jedi's throat. Finally, he turned his attention back to the soldier who seemed to be leading the ground assault.

TAG: Jedi_padawan_leigh, KissSpooky, and A-WingsRule, in any order.

15. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    ?Huh??
    Kalai looked back to see Serin running after her, Shouting something not quite audible from where she was. Turning her attention back to the man, a huge burst of force lightning came towards her. The force of it was powerful. She managed to stop some of it with her lightsaber but the rest of it hit her in the side and right arm, knocking her to the floor semi conscious. The man turned, ready to aim another bout of lightning at Serin.
    Kalai Sent a signal through the force, Struggling to get back up
    ?Serin watch? out?

TAG - KissSpooky

16. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Elsewhere... the planet Tyrol. An forrest clearing, late in the day. As the sun begins to set, a figure stands in the field, the hilt of of a lightsaber in his hand....

The young Jedi Master known as Kai Halicon remained still in the centre of the clearning, perched on one knee. He was clad in only combat trouser and boots, his longish hair tied loosely at the back of his head, strands of his trademark white fringe dangling in his field of view. Across his chest, back and arms, curious tribal tattoo's adorned his frame. In the palm of his taped right hand, he carried the silver and black hilt of a Jedi's lightsaber.

He's close... ready to strike....

Something tensed at the back of his neck, and he felt the pull of the Force. Thumbing the activator of the blade, the emerald saber leapt to life as Halicon spun and swung at the same time, barely in time to watch as a large copper-hued staff, adorned with carvings and a curious oval-shaped headpiece struck at his head. There was a resounding electrical distortion as the two weapons collided.

Had the staff not been lined with cortosis, the only mineral known to resist lightsaber blades, Kai's saber would of easily severed it in half.

The owner of the staff, a humanoid slightly taller than Halicon, with beige scaley skin and clad in humble brown robes lowered the staff and bowed his bald head, revealing tattoo's similar to Halicon's leading down from the base of his skull.

Kai felt a voice in his head.

You sensed me long before I approached, didn't you? Even with my best attempts to disguise my thoughts. You grow stronger in you skills, Halicon.

Kai grinned and deactivated his blade, regarding the Mokari tribesman, Andurak with a certain sense of humility. Andurak was the most proficient of his clans warriors and no easy foe to defeat. The Mokari were the native aboriginals of Kai's homeworld of Tyrol and they a unique connection to the Force in the fact that it was the basis for their entire lives. Although they spoke and had a language of their own, the Force was the main way in which they communicated. During a period of his life when his faith in the Force and the Jedi had faltered, Kai had spent a year with the Mokari in the wilderness, learning about the Force in an aspect many Jedi might fail to understand.

I did. The Force seems to come to me far more easily here on Tyrol. Perhaps it's the thought of being home that relaxes me. I always feel so much more in touch with it whenever I return from Coruscant.

You've been away a long time, my friend. I forsee you shall leave us again soon.

What do you mean?

I have had visions, of dark creations. Made not by nature, but by man. Twisted and evil. Your fate lies along the same path as theirs. Your kin, the Jedi will need your skills once again. Already, some of them fight to defeat these dark-spawned creations.

Kai grimmace and holstered his lightsaber. He walked over to the edge of the clearing where his speeder bike was and grabbed his shirt from the back of the bike. Andurak followed.

I don't follow, Andurak.

I cannnot offer the answers you seek. All I have been shown by the guiding Force is that evil is afoot and your paths run parallel. I have not forgottten that you have been enticed by the dark powers of the Force in the past, but this may be a chance for you to redeem yourself in the eyes of many.

Kai rubbed his jaw, feeling the minute stubble of his day-old beard. Andurak only ever spoke the truth and if that was the case, Kai would have to listen to him.

What must I do?

I believe the Jedi will contact you and you will from there. For now, I must suggest you return to Coruscant and await your call.

Realising that the tribesman had never steered him wrong, Halicon knew that this would have to be his course of action. He placed a hand on Andurak's shoulder.

Thank you, my friend.

Andurak nodded his head, and raised his battle

17. KissSpooky

KissSpooky Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Serin's eyes went wide at the sudden warning Kalai sent through the force, and went into a diving roll to the ground. She let out a gasp as she felt a sharp pain in her side. Clenching her teeth and trying to ignore it, she was up on her feet in an instant, running to Kalai's side.

As she got to Kalai, she saw the dark force user nearing the soldier...Serin thought his name was Aran or something...and threw her lightsaber at him, using the force to push it farther.

~TAG~

18. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Seven minutes later, Kai was back at the modest workshop he lived at in Arus Point. His uncle, the proprietor was off-planet at the moment and Kai had been staying there for the interim, though he mostly lived on Coruscant these days.

He parked the bike and cleaned himself up, changing into his generic garb of black trousers, boots and shin pads, a padded black vest, gloves and black leather trenchcoat. It wasn't traditional Jedi attire, but then, he was far from traditional. He paused for a second to grab his blasters, lightsaber and the battle staff Andurak had given him.

Kai made his way out to his ship, the modifiend Corellian vessel, The Rogue Knight and made preparations to take off, his astromech droid, KB-187 already readying the ship for takeoff.

The Jedi strapped himself in and prepared for takeoff. AS he did, he recalled Andurak's words in his mind:

I have had visions, of dark creations. Made not by nature, but by man. Twisted and evil. Your fate lies along the same path as theirs. Your kin, the Jedi will need your skills once again. Already, some of them fight to defeat these dark-spawned creations.

Then, with no warning, an image appeared in his mind, driven by the Force. Whilst Kai was not a strong precognitive, his telepathy was formidable and on some occassions, he could see things happening throught the Force that were far away.

A dark man, with dual lightsabers decimating Jedi. Against his might, they are no match.

As quickly as it was there, it was gone, leaving Kai somewhat shaken and disturbed. At his side, the silver and black domed head of his droid nudged his leg, warbling some electronic musing.

"Thanks, I'm ready to go now, KB." Kai replied, his voice dry and hoarse as The Rogue Knight began to lift off. Kai took a final look as the wild plains of forrests and mountains just outside the city limits as the ship took to the skies, bound for Coruscant.

19. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: On Luke and Corran... sure, go ahead. I only have a problem with people using the canon Star Wars characters for controlled-character posts. Said characters should be NPC-format. On the Padawan... I have no problems with anything like that.

IC:

Lance sensed and heard the lightsaber fly near him, and used one of his lightsabers to strike it down to the ground. He then looked for a while at the Jedi who threw it. [Foolish of you] he told her in Corellian, the Coronet City accent dripping in the words. He picked up the lightsaber with the Force, and channeled his hatred to destroy the weapon's internal mechanisms, making it useless. he then turned his attention one last time on the target he had originally intended to destroy. He would make short work of this commander, if he was lucky enough. Remembering, though, that a Jedi is dangerous if not apprehended, he signaled for a pair of Phase I Dark Troopers. "Take them to the brig! NOW!"

OOC: I'll get some more areas started later... (Evil laugh.)

EDIT: More narration. See below.

GM:

A dark blotch was hanging in the sky above Kejim, getting ready to fly away. The Empire had just received a great shipment of some strange crystals. Excitement ran high at the outpost as the people were ready for the final stages of research for the Shadow Trooper, and maybe the initial construction.

On the dark gray blotch, there was much commotion. There was also a lot of cortosis, shaped like suits of armor. The commanding officer of the ship was in his personal quarters, with a haunting figure on the other side of his holo-transceiver.
    "Admiral Fyyar, how are the experiments proceeding?" the deep voice asked. It sounded quite impatient.
    "Sir, everything goes well. Soon, the Republic will be at the mercy of the Dark Side and the Empire will be reborn." Something was nagging at him from an earlier conversation. "But, sir, what of the Valley?"
    The sinister being growled slightly, an indication for Admiral Fyyar to back down from this issue. "That," the dark voice boomed, "is none of your concern at the present time, Galak. Continue with the experiments. Desann out." The holo-transceiver went blank, and static filled the auditory pieces. Strangely, though, Galak thought that he could feel and hear a terrible laughter coming from what was the other end of the communication line...

20. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    02:56 HOURS, FEST BATTLEFIELD

ILYX: Great work, the sheild is down! Now let's get that Phrik cache...aaah!

Ilyx was bowled over by a hiss of explosive energy, sending him reeling over the wartorn landscape. Turning around, he saw a deadly man, brandishing two lightsabers, bearing swiftly down on him. Whipping out a blaster, Ilyx fired shots into the mans chest, only to see them deflected by a lightsaber. Backing away from the oncoming dark jedi, Ilyx ducked and weaved, avoiding the slashing lightsabers. Firing potshots, Ilyx knew that he had to do something fast to get out of this one alive.

ILYX:Damn it, if only R4 was here!

A whistle peirced his ear, coming from the commlink pinned to his shirt...he'd left it on! R4 was coming to save him!

The Y-Wing dived towards the Dark Jedi, lasers blazing, causing the man to reflect the deadly shots using his twin blades. Seizing the opportunity, Ilyx hurled his stun baton at the man, hitting him square in the chest. The Jedi stumbled back, falling over in the snow with a thud. Climbing into his cockpit, Ilyx took the controls and headed towards the skirmish, looking at the prone form of his advesary.

ILYX:No, R4, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

R4-G2:BUT HE IS DEAD!

ILYX:I don't think so. In fact, I have a bad feeling about this.

21. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    3:00 HOURS, FEST BATTLEFIELD

Ilyx's heart dropped as two white daggers shot into the atmosphere, green lasers opening up on the nearest corvette, Sargasso Three, and reducing it to a pile of molten slag.

ILYX: Star destroyers!

SARGASSO ONE: I see them! We have to go! We cant hold out against three star destroyers!

ILYX: I only see two...oh sith spawn.

The ground beneath them began to crack open, swallowing unwary troops. From the gouge emerged a third Star Destroyer, which sensors identified as "Galak's Terror".

REPUBLIC SOLDIER: Commander Logan! Commander Aran!

ILYX: Yes soldier?

REPUBLIC SOLDIER: They've got the Phrik on that Impstar! We... (static) ... couldn't stop them ...D...rk...t...pers...K...jim...the...destroy ...republic...De...nn...F...ar

The sound of two lightsabers play across the commline. The soldiers voice becomes Corellian.

CORELLIAN: So, Commander Aran is your name. You're resourceful...very resourceful...why don't you join our army...you could become powerful...

ILYX: (whisper)How did he survive? (end whisper) Don't think about it, laser brain! If its the last thing I do, i'm gonna hunt you down and turn you into a pile of slag!

CORELLIAN:So be it...Aran.

Suddenly Ilyx's engines exploded, burnt out by a mysterious energy source. Struggling to keep control of the starfighter, Ilyx braced himself for the inevitable crash, gritting his teeth and just hoping the snow would be enough to keep him alive.

It was.

The last thing he saw before fainting was the flaming wreckage of Sargasso One, plummeting down towards the war-torn snow.

22. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I'm assuming that I'm the Dark Jedi you refer to. If so, I'm not even going to ask why you posted damage against me without my consent. Consider yourself lucky that I'll allow it just this once.

IC:

Lance walked towards the fallen soldier and his mangled star-fighter. This one, he thought to himself, leaving the shuttle he had flown down on, is very skillful. A pity he will not join with the Remnant. He then turned his attention to the officer walking towards him. "Admiral Jackson," Lance said, somewhat happily, "I assume you wish for a report on the battle that just transpired here. We have lost 2 Dark Troopers and half a stormtrooper platoon. However, we have captured this Repubic operative." Here, Lance pointed to the fallen Republic pilot, who was being taken into the detention center of the research facility.

TAG: A-WingsRule

23. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    OOC:yeah, it was you. Sorry i'm pretty new at this so it wont happen again. Anyway, c'mon, you took a stun baton to the face and survived without a scratch, how good is that? ;)

IC:
    A small holo in front of him showed the last Corvette, Sargasso Three, burning, crashing, and dieing.

ILYX:No...that can't be true!

ROBOTIC VOICE:I'm afraid it is, Aran. Your pathetic fleet has been destroyed, and the phrik is already on its way to our top secret location, where production of the...project...will begin.

ILYX:Show yourself! It's...it's you, isn't it! Coward! Show yourself!

ROBOTIC VOICE:You talk of KnightHawk, the Master. No, it is not him. But he is taking a personal interest in your situation.

ILYX: (confused) What do you mean? SHOW YOURSELF!

ROBOTIC VOICE: Induce the pain.

The next thing Ilyx knew, he was slumped on the floor, unconcious.

OOC:I won't be able to post until about this time tommorow, 'cos I'm in the UK. Sorry, don't hurt me too much! And is a cool escape allowed :)

24. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Kalai looked up to see Serin kneeling beside her. Throwing one of her lightsabers towards the darkside user using the force. But he made quick work of the weapon, destroying its systems. He then said something to her in what sounded like corellian, a language that she did not fully understand. The man commanded two troopers in basic, but they weren?t the old stormtroopers. These were some of the empires newest additions, The darktroopers. Able to deflect blasters and lightsaber blades.
    "Take them to the brig! NOW!"
    She managed to prop herself up onto her knees as she saw the troopers approach them.
    ?Now what do we do??
    She whispered to Serin

TAG - KissSpooky

OOC ? Just a personal note, My college is taking me and my classmates for a 10 day training course so that means? no access to a computer. (Insert obi-wan style NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! here lol ;)) So I just wanna ask Kiss Spooky if you would play my character until I get back. If you agree it would be greatly appreciated. I?ll indicate in a post when I would like you to take over. Thanks in advance :)

25. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ::The signal from Cheln turned out to be a signal from Fest... or around Fest. On his way, Bain II found the signal to be much closer to him than he thought. As he neared Fest, he saw other Imperial Star Destroyers. Not wanting to draw attention, he circled and began orbit::

Bain: Commander, orbit the planet. Send out a troup to find any life. I'll scout in my ship.

Taryn: Yes, sir.

::Bain II entered his 4EB Sunspray-class light interceptor, the Fury and flew down towards Fest. He saw what looked to be a destoyed Rebel Y-wing and decided to check it. As he neared, a group of small AT-ST Walkers appeared and began a slow march to the wreckage::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.