main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Old Republic: Dark Power (5 years after KOTOR II) UPDATE***CH 4 UP!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Valeo, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Valeo

Darth_Valeo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2005
    The Old Republic: Dark Power
    Part 1
    Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars, although I wish I did. Blah.
    This story takes place around right after the story of the exile in KOTOR II. So you may see a couple of familiar faces, (no one major.. but perhaps your favorite homicidal droid?)

?You?re a fool, Jedi,? a cool voice said. The man had a dark aura emanating from him,

everything about him was cold and dark, his appearance no exception. He was a figure in black

hood cloak, his face not visible, for it was covered by a black mask engraved with Sith glyphs.

The only break in the blackness of the mask was two slits, with sickly yellow eyes looking from

out of them. In one hand he held a the electrum hilt of a lightsaber, a blood red blade

protruding from the top, softly humming. In his other hand something more fearful was clutched,

a human head. ?To believe that your foolish Jedi friend could stop me,? he tossed the head on

the ground and it landed with a thump and rolled across the starships metal floor.

Jedi Master Tal Rasha could on stand there and watch, raging emotions filling him. He stood

there in a trance, his eyes fixed on the Sith Lord. Blue eyes focused on the dark figure,

hatred filled the Jedi Master. Hate is the path to the dark side, he thought. Sorrow leads to

anger, anger leads to hate, hate? leads to suffering, so a Jedi Master long from now would say.

?So what will you do now wise and powerful Jedi?? the Sith Lord said in a cold mocking tone.

?What has your pathetic devotion to the light gained you?? he continued. ?Look upon your Jedi

friend,? he motioned towards the severed head on the floor, ?that?s what it gained him.?

Rasha gripped his lightsaber hanging from his utility belt. Pulled it from its latch and

ignited the weapon both hands on the metallic handle. A vibrant green blade came from it. ?No

more words Sith, no more until I strike you down,? and with that he attacked hacking at his

left side. While he attacked he pressed his anger out and replaced it with peace letting the

Force flow through him. The Sith Lord was quick to defend parrying it with ease, knocking aside

blow after blow. The Sith Lord back-flipped onto a walkway in the starship then twirled the

blade with one hand. Rasha leaped onto the walkway, it was narrow so he had to be careful about

how he approached attacking the Sith. He threw a volley of complicated blows at the Sith and

made some headway as the Sith parried each one. Then the Sith attacked striking with anger and

hate which was undeniable each blow Rasha lost ground. The Sith twirled around and jabbed at

the Jedi?s heart, Rasha side-stepped the attack and used the opening to try and behead the Sith

Lord. The Sith quickly used his other hand and shot a jolt of force lightning from his

fingertips into the Jedi Master?s lightsaber blade keeping it at bay.

Now it was the Sith Lord who had the opening, he quickly stabbed at the Jedi?s chest, but the

Sith Lord forgot that he wasn?t the only one who could use the force. Rasha quickly called upon

the force to push the Sith Lord back into the starship?s metal walls. The Sith Lord quickly was

on his feet again.

?Impressive Jedi, but you do not know th-? What the Jedi Master didn?t know would remain a

mystery because the ship rumbled with incredible magnitude. The starship that they were in,

known as the Dark Wing was under fire, neither the Jedi nor the Sith expected this. They were

in a space battle but this ships shields were fully operational when Rasha and his late-Jedi

friend had boarded the ship.

Perhaps the Jedi Master that accompanied me on this mission had managed to shut down the ships

shields, Rasha thought. Ofcourse! It was part of there mission like the council said:

?Jedi Masters Rasha and Necco will take a small team of blockade running ships and infiltrate

the Dark Wing and wipe out the Sith threat that has been growing, thanks to the new Dark Lord

of t

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Good start!

The man had a dark aura emanating from him,

everything about him was cold and dark, his appearance no exception. He was a figure in black

hood cloak, his face not visible, for it was covered by a black mask engraved with Sith glyphs.

I liked your description here!

Nice work! =D=

3. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    thanks I'll have a new one up soon..very soon i almost finished the second part yester day so
    im almost done.

4. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Nice job. Be sure to PM for future updates.

5. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    The Old Republic: Dark Power
    Part 2
    ----------------------------Nar Shaddaa-Ground Level Slums-------------------------------------

"Statement: Do you really think he'd be down here, master, this place seems most un

inhabitable for an organic meatbag," said HK-47 in his insidious voice. "If our sources are

correct he should be down here," said Rendak. Rendak was a most successful bounty hunter on

Nar Shaddaa. Currently hes working on finding one bounty thats hiding out on the lower slums

of Nar Shaddaa, little does Rendak know, but hes in for a surprise.

An explosion rang out through the slums of Nar Shaddaa, the shreak of metal against rock

and granite filled Rendak's ears, he looked to where the noise was coming from, only to come

face to face with a giant metal container racing full speed directly at him. His entire life

flashed by him, his birth, being abandoned on Nar Shaddaa, working for the hutts, becoming a

bounty hunter, killing and hunting his bounties, and now... the end. Everything was

blackness.

Jedi Master Tal Rasha braced himself as his pod crashed through the lower breaches of Nar

Shaddaa and winced as the shreaking sound of the scraping metal filled his mind. The pod

appeared to ram into something and smashed against a wall afterward. The pod jerked back and

forth and then came to a stop. The view screen flashed on again and read:

DESTINATION REACHED... NOW OPENING EXIT HATCH...

The hatch opened a steam eminated from the damage pod. As he crawled out of the pod he

coughed because of the smoke, he batted at the air to brush it away. He stepped down onto the

surface of Nar Shaddaa, the lower sector AKA the slums. He looked at the damage pod, then

horror struck him. Blood streaks were on the pod, he hat hit someone. "Oh... thats not good,"

he said to himself. "Statement: It appears you have destroyed my late master, I now am no

longer in service of him, for that I thank you meatbag," a hollow droid-like voice said. He

spun around quickly grabbing his lightsaber underneath his cloak, just in case.

"Who are you?" said the Rasha. "Proud Declaration: I am HK-47 protocol droid, I have many

functions, I speak over 20,000 languages including Jawa and Sand-People dialect. I am also

skilled in combat, and other more personal aspects of combat..." stated the droid. The droid

looked like a protocal droid only it was in red plating and held a blaster rifle familiarly.

This was not an average protocol droid. "Tell me, who was your late master?" he said feeling

a bit guilty for running over an innocent, although he couldn't have controlled it.

"Statement: The organic meatbag you destroyed was my former master. He was a bounty hunter

on a mission to destroy another meatbag. He was... Since he is no longer my master... a

terrible technician and was not suited to possess a droid model such as myself. And since I

am relieved from his services I will say that on many occassions I wanted to blast the

foolish meatbag." A bounty hunter, I guess he wasn't completely innocent then. An idea struck

him, if he was a bounty hunter than he had to have a ship to carry his bounties. And if this

droid belonged to him perhaps he could convince the droid to allow him to use it.

"Tell me droid did your master have a starship?" Rasha asked. "Answer: My former master was

the owner of the T-Wing Freighter." "Presumption: I take it that you want to use this ship,

but if your going to use the ship you need the access codes, which only I have." "Really? And

what could I do to get you to give me the access codes?" "Answer: I only wish that you take

you with me, master. I no longer have an organic meatbag master and I think that you would be

a better suited master than any other I could find." "Oh? And why is that?" asked Rasha

wondering why the droid would want to come with him." "Irritated Answer: Isn't it obvious?

Normal lazy meatbags don't crash out of the sky

6. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    cmon people i need reviews

7. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    \\The Old Republic: Dark Power \\ (Small Update)
    \\---------------------------- \\
    Part 3

------------------

Fools, he thought as he stepped out of the damaged escape pod. His black cloak swayed

behind him. I was going to Korriban anyway, he thought, they have only delayed my arrival to

the tomb. Soon the legendary holocron will be mine and no Jedi will stand in my way. His com

links beeped, so he picked it up with a black glove-covered hand. "I sensed your arrival on

Korriban, what is your bidding now, Master?" Suddenly the Dark Lord felt a tremor in the

force, something was coming to Korriban...It was the Jedi he had fought aboard the Dark Wing,

he had survived. "I have felt a tremor in the force, no doubt the Jedi pursueing me." "He is

heading this way, surely you've felt it, I want you to find him and kill him, we can have no

disturbances on this mission." "Ofcourse my master, it shall be done," his sith apprentice,

Darth Raltz, answered.

The zabrak sith known as Darth Raltz jumped onto his speeder bike model XT, and zoomed

through the barren ruins and dusty plains of Korriban. He soon came into an area of ancient

sith ruins, pieces of old sith buildings lay broken apart. This could call for some tricky

maneuvering, for he was too close to turn around now. He made a sharp left to avoid a giant

chunk of the ancient ruins followed by a quick duck in order to avoid what looked like some

type of arch. He came into a clearing in the ruins, something in the back of his mind said

that something wasn't right. The force was trying to warn him, but from what? He soon found

out the hiss of a lightsaber going through metal proceeded the crash of his speeder bike, he

jumped off his bike to the side just in time to avoid running into a wall. His speeder bike

wasn't as fortunate, it exploded on impact with the wall. There wasn't a chance for it at

that speed. The zabrak called upon the force and quickly lept to his feet dark robes draping

over him. He removed his hood and revealed his short sharp horns and pale yellow cracked face

tatooed with various blue zabrak symbols. He unclipped his lightsaber from his utility belt

under his robe. He ignited the orange blade, ready. He looked around him, there were so many

hiding places in these ruins, the attacker could be anywhere. He was using the force to hide

his presense. Then he saw it, a flash of blue light came his way, he quickly brought his

saber up to parry the blow. He looked upon his attacker. He was a human with dark skin. But

more importantly he was wearing Jedi robes, not to mention wielding a lightsaber.

"Nice to meet you master Jedi," the sith said in a mocking tone. "I'm afraid I can't

say the same to you, dark Jedi!" replied the Jedi in a stern voice.

-------------
    end of part 3

leave reviews!

8. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    ================================
    \\THE OLD REPUBLIC: DARK POWER\\
    ================================
    Part 4

-------------Location: Korriban----------------------------------------------------------------

The Jedi gripped his saber firmly, he wasn't about to let the Sith Apprentice gain any

ground on him. The Sith pulled back his orange blade and threw a horizontal blow at him, he

ducked under it and went for the Sith's legs. The Sith jumped the attack and flipped

backwards taking a new stance. The Jedi went into an defensive position, he was ready.

Darth Raltz charged this unknown Jedi his saber high above his head ready to bring down on

his enemy. He attacked the Jedi in a great fury. The Jedi moved quickly out of the way and

saw an opening in the Sith's attack, and lunged for him. The Sith Apprentice managed to

deflect the blow with his saber. Once again they're sabers were locked in this courtyard in

the middle of ancient Sith ruins.

The Jedi broke the bind of the intertwined sabers and attacked again throwing a volley of

complex attacks at the Sith. Each time his blows were parried by the Sith, and each time he

attacked again allowing the force to flow through him. Then the Sith made a terrible mistake,

he made a jab at the Jedi with his saber but was too slow. The Jedi side stepped it and

grabbed the Sith's saber hand. He gribbed his arm firmly and tried to slowly force the Sith

to decapitate himself with his own lightsaber. Almost feeling foolish he forgot about his own

saber and attempted to run the Sith through.

Darth Raltz felt stupid, how could he allow this to happen? He grabbed the Jedi's

lightsaber hand and called upon the force to crush his arm, he wasn't defenseless anymore.

Both the Jedi and Sith were determined. Then something happened, or many things at once: The

Sith kneed the Jedi in the stomach which caused the Jedi to let go of Raltz. Then Raltz

grabbed the Jedi's lightsaber. And was about to draw upon the force to call upon his own when

the Jedi kicked the Sith from on the ground and caused Raltz to move out of the way. Instead

of Raltz receiving his lightsaber, the Jedi called up on it instead.

It was a bit of peculiar situation but it phased neither of them. "I see you've got my

lightsaber," the Raltz said. "What gave you that impression?" said the Jedi trying to sound

suprised. "Its fitting though, because soon you will be killed by your own weapon," sneered

the Sith. "So you say," replied the Jedi, and he attacked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Statement/Question: We are arriving in Korriban, master, where should I land?" said

HK-47. The Jedi Master had felt a great disturbance in the force, almost as if it was a

clashing between the dark and light, he must investigate this. "Head up some more, we wont be

landing just yet," announced the Jedi Master. The surface of Korriban was a desolate

wasteland with nothing but red sand and ancient ruins. Soon they came upon some ruins, he saw

the sorce of the disturbance in the force. A dark jedi and a jedi were fighting...
    =============
    end of part 4

9. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
  10. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    I seriously need to know If I should go any further with this, so please review.

11. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    I seriously need to know If I should go any further with this, so please review.

12. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    I seriously need to know If I should go any further with this, so please review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.