TOR The Old Republic - Fatal Alliance

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sinrebirth, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 8
    I quite enjoyed this, I must say, as a tale set during the Cold War. The droids were an intriguing twist, and seeing Satele Shan in action was exceptional fun. The Sith infiltrator was certainly stuck in a bind.

What I particularly enjoyed was how the Mandalorian was not ridiculously portrayed, and did pretty well against a Padawan and Sith apprentice. The fleet action was good fun, and fairly detailed, and overall it was an enjoyable experience.

Thoughts?
  2. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager

Manager
    star 7
    I think I enjoyed the ending for the Sith Apprentice best in this one. I look forward to reading more about her journey into Sith hood
  3. Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 8
    I'm glad her Master is dead, because he was a scary one.
  4. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I kinda had hoped that the Sith Master would live just to see more of him as he reminds me of char I almost got to play in an RP. Still her new master looks promising.

I hope in the next story we find out a little more about the scoundrel, call it a soft spot but I found him better than the sith spy/insurgent.
  5. Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 8
    Really poor name, though, the rogue. [face_laugh]
  6. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    All things considered I am just glad it didn't devolve into a "Call me mister Rugue/Taupe":rolleyes:
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.