main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA The Old Republic Game Release

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    I mentioned to my contact at GameStop about coming out for the release of game the Old Republic in costume. He was all excitted and definatlly wants us to come out. As the time comes we can start planning for it. I will keep you all posted. He also asked that if any of you are close to pembroke mall he could use the business of those that are going to pre order to come to him for it. He wants to be the highest preorder spot in the area of Gamestops. So I told him I'd let you guys know. I have reserved mine and Barrys copies. Maybe we can get the HRR that do 501st armor to come out too. :)

end transmission

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    So here be the deal peeps.

While there is no game release date yet. I can only assume that since Star Wars Galaxies is shutting down on December 15th, that I would put money on the game coming out shortly before or directly after SWG shutdown.

If you pre-order, you get a Early Access game code. What does this code give you? It's grants you access into the open Beta test starting in September. This is to test servers and so forth.

Now there is one other function that this code does. If pre-ordered and redeemed soon enough, you get an early access pass. This means that probably (just like other MMO releases), you will get in approx one week before those that did not pre-order.

So get that game and redeem your code!.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Opps, thought this was about the actual game, not a trooping.

4. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Sounds like a cool troop - is there any way they could pledge a small amount to a charity? I can use my volunteer day from work if so and be there during the workday - no biggie if not, just trying to see how I can hang longer :)

5. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Not sure how it will work or what time of day. Will keep everyone posted

6. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    It is a troup for the release of the game sillies.

7. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Scotty at GAME STOP in Pembrook Mall Dec 19th through midnight DEC 20th has invited the TA to The Old Republic game release. He would like to see as many of us in costume as possible. Please post your intentions. Please make arrangements to be there. There is going to be food from what I understand, he is going all out to do this.

8. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    Is this a midnight session?

9. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Ok let try this one more time.....

This not a charity it the Game reliese of the the knights of the old republic one of thse most anticipated games ever. We will just be costumed out,,Like we use to do at Game on for the force unlished. We need to be there at 10pm. Scotty said that the smokey bones is brining some goodies over. This is from 10 to midnight...or so.

Everyone has enough time right now to ask for the next day off from work if needed please mark you calenders. DECEMBER 19TH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.