main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR The Old Republic - Lost Suns

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sinrebirth , Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    New comic series!

[image=http://images.darkhorse.com/darkhorse/index_images/news/swtls.jpg]

I completely missed this, but it seems pretty good fun;

TFN news

Issue #124 of Star Wars Insider has announced a new comic miniseries from Dark Horse. Titled The Old Republic: The Lost Suns, the series will kick off this June. According to Insider, the comic is:

A five-issue series set during the timeframe of the highly-anticipated MMO The Old Republic, The Lost Suns is set approximately 3,600 years before the movies. It stars Republic spy Theron Shan, son of Jedi Master Satele Shan, and packs explosive revelations relating to the events of the game. For this tale the game?s senior writer Alexander Freed reunites with the ?Blood of the Empire? creative team of Dave Ross (pencils), Mark McKenna (inks), Michael Atiyeh (colors), and Benjamin Carre (covers).

Official Dark Horse release, also, here.

A first series set during the MMO, so we will get some quite interesting points in this.

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    This makes me regret how I've fallen behind on comics.

3. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    First American-style comic I've purchased in 10 years. I'm going to give it a chance. Not totally enamored with the story so far, but it's only one issue yet.

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I've enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to the next issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.