main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Old Republic MMO: The New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac , Oct 7, 2012.

1. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    What to expect for 5.9?

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Hmm, I wonder who those unknown ones are from. Presumably these are all unreturned romances but who else isn't back? Mako? Nadia? Doc? I haven't been keeping track of who is still missing... I know a few have been seen in data mining but who is even left to come back?

Sinrebirth and AusStig like this.
  3. RafSwi7

RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2011
    I haven't found anything more than what was officially announced. I tried to search for new things related to Zildrog or Nathema but it seems they are still not in files.
    There are more of these messages (mainly from currently available companions like Lana, Aric, Raina etc.) in files - I will post them soon. I guess these unknown ones are from Mako and Akaavi but I might be wrong.
    These companions are still missing:
    • BH: Mako (she will return in Game Update 5.9)
    • SW: Jaesa (some data related to her are already in files)
    • SI: Khem
    • JK: Kira (some data related to her are already in files), Doc, Scourge (some data related to him are already in files).
    • S: Akaavi (she will return in Game Update 5.9)
    • JC: Theran, Nadia, Zenith and Iresso (he will return in Game Update 5.9).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  4. Farferello

Farferello Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2018
    (I'm usually just a lurker but made an account because this datamining makes me curious.) It's hard to tell from the lines but does this mean only a Knight who took the Throne as an Emperor rather than Peacekeeper get the option to romance Scourge? The last two lines are throwing me off.

5. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    It does not matter if a Knight is an Emperor or a Peacekeeper.

I might have formated this better but it goes like this:

Scourge: ...But... I would do anything to keep you safe. Do you understand?
    Player [OPTION 1]: The most important part of life is the bonds we form. You finally feel that.
    Scourge [RESPONSE 1]: It will take some getting used to. But I'm already beginning to like it.

Player [OPTION 2- FLIRT]: I feel the same way, Scourge. I have for a long time.
    Scourge [RESPONSE 2]: It... may take time for me to process what I'm feeling. These thoughts are still so new. But if you can be patient, I want to show how much you mean to me.
    Player [OPTION 1- ROMANCE LOCK?]: When you're ready, I'll be here.
    Player [OPTION 2]: We don't need to act on anything right now.
    Player [OPTION 3]: Anything between us will complicate that

Player [OPTION 3]:I expect you to follow me without question. Can you do that?
    Scourge [RESPONSE 3]: If that's what it takes to remain a team, I'll swallow my pride.I cannot predict what the future holds, but I will be here to help you face it.

The last two lines might not even be at the end of the conversation. In files convarsation are just a simple wall of text. There are other files, which tell us what is the structure of the particular dialogue.

RavagerFish and Farferello like this.
  6. Farferello

Farferello Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2018
    Ahh, okay, that's good to know. I had concerns. Though I wonder when this will take place. The Nathema flashpoint would be the best place to bring Scourge (and Kira) back in a meaningful way after missing out during the Valkorian stuff but I wonder if it might take place after.

Thank you for sharing this stuff.

AusStig and RafSwi7 like this.
  7. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    Hard to say when it happens. We are still missing two scenes from the mission.

The player's line "I couldn't have done it without you, even if I didn't know it all this time." implies that Scourge somehow helped us defeat Valkorion and we will probably learn more about it in Kira/Scourge mission.

RavagerFish and AusStig like this.
  8. Farferello

Farferello Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2018
    Yeah, that does make me rather curious. Well it's something to look forward to if the Theron stuff in Nathema ends up being a mess.

9. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    Other messages

Mako (joins crew)

Thanks for having me!

Hey! Sorry I tried to shoot you earlier--no hard feelings, right? It's been a rough few years. I tend to shoot first these days.

I can't believe Akaavi talked you into letting me onto the crew. I gotta say, it's nice to be a part of something. It's been just the two of us for so long, I almost forgot what it's like. And Akaavi has sung your praises for as long as I've known her. Although, she thought you were dead, so maybe she exaggerated.

Anyway, I'll make sure to earn my keep. If you ever need me, just shout and I'll be there. Thanks for taking me aboard!

Akaavi Spar (joins crew)

Thank youI apologize for turning my blaster on you earlier. For so long, Mako and I have watched each other's backs. My first instinct is to protect her.

I wanted to thank you for allowing me to join your crew. It has been a long time since I had a place to call home. I hope, in time, I will think of your people as my family. I already like the one called Tora. She has the heart of a Mandalorian.

I will do my best to earn my place among you. Just call, and I will fight by your side. I appreciate the new life you've given me.

If Arcann is romanced by the Outlander:

Senya Tirall

I've received word about the new development between you and my son. Of all the people in the galaxy, I'm glad he fell for you. He's always felt everything so strongly. But you have a way with him. I know his heart is in good hands.

For Arcann's sake, I will try not to seem too overjoyed at this turn of events. And for my sake, I will avoid your quarters from now on.

Lana Beniko

I won't pretend to understand your reasons for doing this. Perhaps my need for control finally drove you away. Or you simply don't feel as strongly about me as I do about you.

I'll remain as your advisor, of course. I'm sure I'll get past this eventually, but I'll need time.

I've reserved the training ground for my own personal use. Keep the troops away for their safety. And send in a cleaning crew when I'm finished.

Koth Vortena

Look, I get it--feelings fade. But did you really have to just throw me away, like we never mattered? To you, maybe we didn't.

Whatever. I'll get over it. And I'll still stick around. But the cantina is now closed for a private party of one. I'm going to see if I can break Tora's personal record.

I'll see you around.

Aric Jorgan

Of all the men in the galaxy, it had to be him. Do you realize how much this stings?

Five years. That's how long I fought Arcann to get you back. And now you're shacking up with him, like none of that ever happened.

When I first saw you that day on Zakuul, I thought you'd finally come back to me. Now I see I was wrong. You've changed.

Kaliyo Djannis

Tell me the rumors about you and Emperor Genocide aren't true, so I don't have to slug you in the face.

I know I said I wouldn't make a fuss if you ever wanted out. But I didn't expect you to pick the guy who took everything from us in the first place. Blazes, it was bad enough when you let him live.

I'm not mad. Not even upset. Just disgusted.Seriously?

Vette

Heard about you and Arcann. Word travels fast around here. And to be honest, none of us are surprised. We all saw how devoted he is to you.

I just wanted you to know it's okay. I kinda always knew you were out of my league. I tried to keep you for as long as I could--and I guess my time is up.

I'll be sad for a while. But hey, I hear there's a soldier around here with a crush on me, so maybe I'll try my luck with a rebound. But seriously, I hope you two are happy. For real.It's okay.

Torian Cadera

I challenged your new mate to an honor duel, but he refused. Said he wouldn't want to make you angry. He doesn't know you like I do.

I don't care what he's done in the past. But he'd better deserve you, cyar'ika. Or I will make him pay.A duel

Malavai Quinn

When you took me back, I knew it would not last for long. But I didn't expect it to end so quickly.

I understand, of course. A woman such as you must take what she wants, without regard for others. It's what first drew me to you. And a former emperor--this is the caliber of man you deserve. He suits you much better than I ever did.

Nevertheless, I remain yours. Should you ever tire of him, my lord, I will be waiting.

Elara Dorne

I knew this day would come.It's bad enough that you flung me aside for someone new. But to leave me for the man we've fought against for years--that I can't accept.

I thought you had more respect for the Republic--for me--than that. But I suppose our time apart changed you more than I thought.

Even if I forgive you for this, the galaxy won't.

Raina Temple

I can't believe this.I guess I was just temporary after all. I'm not offended by your decision, and I know it's your nature to move on to new things. I just wish you hadn't said all those nice things to me--it makes this harder.

I pledged myself to your cause, and I won't go back on that. But I may need a little time to adjust. I hope you understand, sir.I always knew

Vector Hyllus

I received the news of your decision. In truth, I have sensed you pulling away. Your aura was not the same. I worry it was because of my actions--a misstep I made without knowing. If that's the case, I apologize.

I wish for your happiness, regardless of my own. You are the writer of your own song. No matter where it takes you, I will happily listen. Even if you no longer want me to sing along.

I will always love you.I'm sorry

Risha

Really? After all that romantic nonsense, you drop me without a second thought? Gotta give you credit--you're cold. Colder than me, even.

Don't get me wrong. I couldn't care less whether we're an item or not. I just think it's funny.

Good luck with him, kid. He'll give you hell.You kidding me?

Corso Riggs

You gotta be joking.Well, this is a kick in the pants. You let me go on and on about love, and then drop me for someone else. Granted, you've known that someone else for a long time. Who knows how close you got while I was away? Maybe you've been lying all these years. I'd believe anything at this point.

Okay, no, that was uncalled for. You know I respect you. I just wish things turned out different. That's all.

I want you to be happy. Really, I do.

Ashara Zavros

I understandYou need to follow what makes you happy. And if your heart wants him, I support it. I think this is better for both of us, you know? I was so young when I fell for you--maybe I still have some growing to do.

I'll always be here for you, as a friend and supporter. That will never change. I wish you only the best.

You owe me a drink after this, though. Just saying.

Andronikos Revel

So, chucked for another guy. Gotta say, this doesn't feel great.

I said we'd be in each other's orbit forever. But that's not how things work, huh? Only one planet can do the orbiting, and now I know it was me.

It's fine. I'm a big boy--I can handle a little heartbreak. But if your entire supply of Trandoshan ale goes missing, don't go looking for it.

Arcann (ended romance?)

When we last spoke, I expressed my fear that I would never deserve you. It appears I was right. Why do I always pursue the affection of those who cannot give it?

I put in a request for a week's leave to clear my head. I'm sorry.

Theron Shan

I can't focus. I just keep thinking about you. I'm usually so good at controlling my emotions, but I guess you're my weak point. This is a good lesson for me. Don't open up. Don't let anyone in.

I need to be on my own for a while to forget about us. Shake away my lingering feelings.

This is why spies should never fall in love.

10. Zohar

Zohar Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2017
    Oh man, feel that hate [face_laugh]

RafSwi7 and Daneira like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This is some Galactic soap opera level of fun.

*laughs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RafSwi7, Daneira and AusStig like this.
  12. Kyle K

Kyle K Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2017
    Why not have a romance option for Shae Vizla and Nico Okarr?

My BH will be happy to have Shae as an romance partner as Akaavi.
    Nico will be perfect for the female smugglers.

AusStig likes this.
  13. Gelious

Gelious Jedi Knight

Aug 25, 2011
    Well, ****. I waited years for my SW to decapitate Scourge. Guess it never happens now, cause this dialog pretty much screams "JK-only" (not that I doubted that ever since they made Andronikos class-specific) My JK never done KOTFE...

14. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
  15. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    No, those videos don't work for me either. I thought I'd seen them mirrored on youtube...

We got linked on reddit :p Congrats, @RafSwi7

16. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Don't work for me either but I think those are just the same stuff that has been on youtube for years now.

17. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    Hah! Prepare your wallets!

18. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    god damn it i have a feeling im going to get sucked in

RavagerFish likes this.
  19. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Is that every item ever?

20. comradepitrovsky

comradepitrovsky Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2017
    can someone spoil me about Ashara? I want to resume the romance for RP reasons, but I sorta doubt it would ever be expanded upon again, so....

21. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    They say that almost every Cartel Market item will be available.
    You mean post KotFE/KotET?
    When she returns she wants you to treat her as your equal/partner. If you agree, she will join the Alliance. If you don't she will leave you.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  22. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
  23. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Why?

I am a subscriber and I already have both, why give me something I already have?

24. BlueShiftRecall

BlueShiftRecall Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2018
    I imagine it's aimed at those who didn't get them the first time around. From what I can gather if you have them already you don't get anything new.

25. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    6.0 expansion confirmed. No release date, yet. It will focus on Empire vs Republic conflict.
    This promotion is directed to current F2P or Preferred players. They want them to subscribe.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    darklordoftech likes this.