Lit The Old Republic MMO: The New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac, Oct 7, 2012.

1. KnightOfGrey Jedi Youngling

Sigh. Revan, you were my favorite. Why? Because you were me! I made you into a bad ass that don't take no sass! Now you up and get captured and then become a mid boss.

MID BOSS!

For shame.

(But seriously. Double you tee eff. Why has this been allowed to happen?)
  2. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    No, Revan only uses anagrams of his name for aliases. If she was named Verna, then we'd be in business.
  3. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    You never know... ghosts don't need to be gender-specific in who they possess, see Baneand Zannah. :p
  4. Zer0 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Expirations dates are mere suggestions to Revan, just like showers or changing his clothes, I can't imagine how horrid the guy has to smell at this point.
  5. Nobody145 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, there's a much better example in SWTOR of that already. It makes for some of the funnier scenes in a certain class story too.

And imagine if during a raid all the bosses' names were anagrams of Revan- Avner, Verna, Naver, Raven, the Jedi formerly known as the Revanchist, etc. :p

I remember the SWTOR encyclopedia had a minor detail about Satele's mother running off, but considering how much Satele does in the game (basically nothing), I doubt that'll turn out to be relevant. Back in the pre-launch days there seemed to be so much more potential to the game's story. Oh well, maybe KotOR just didn't translate well to an MMO which is why they're going more full-on MMO these days.
  6. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Ah, forgot about Zash... so yeah, foreshadowed right from the start. [face_mischief]

I've kept wondering about Satele's mother too. Lana feels too young, though I know appearance in video games is pretty arbitrary.

Alternatively, after ripping off Stormtroopers and Star Destroyers, they could go for a hatrick and rip off Luke discovering he has a sister and make Lana Satele's hidden sibling. :p
  7. Starkeiller Force Ghost

star 4
    Or Marka Ragnos and Tavion Axmis.
  8. Slowpokeking Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    As for Revan, he wasn't handled well but seriously, I think his era is over. That's so great about SW, every era has its own heroes. Of course compare to the Sith characters, I don't feel the Jedi was developed well enough.
  9. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
  10. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    Just as the art of anagrams will always reveal Revan's true identity, so will it give us the true nature of Lana Beniko.

Ladies and gentlemen, LANA BENIKO is truly . . . ANAL KENOBI?
  11. DigitalMessiah Chosen One

star 5
  12. Darth_Garak Force Ghost

star 4
    Havac that is terrible. Great job :p
  13. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 5
    AAAGGGGHHH her last name is an anagram of Kenobi?!?!

I won't be able to sleep until the truth of her identity is revealed now. :eek:
  14. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    She's obviously a time-travelling version of Obi-wan Kenobi in drag, duh. :p
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  15. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Kenobi in drag? @Ghost you have it backwards: Kenobi is obviously Lana with a false beard.
  16. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
    But man hands, dude.
  17. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
  18. RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Last edited by RafSwi7, Aug 16, 2014
  19. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
    And he's been light, he's been dark, been to the bottom of every bottle. Vitiate in his head, screaming "Is your fandom dead yet?!"
    Arawn_Fenn and darklordoftech like this.
  20. Lugija Force Ghost

star 4
    My Waru, destroying Revan's fandom would make Vitiate one of the greatest villains of all time.
  21. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    They should just let Revan obliterate all of time and space.

If that's Vitiate's masterplan, well, it fits Revan to use his enemies' weapons against them... and it'd make for a damn better EU final conclusion than Crucible. :p
    AusStig likes this.
  22. Slowpokeking Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Compare to the Exiled One, Revan is lucky enough.
  23. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 5
    Mm. He looks like he's been through two separate wars, lost his memory, been tortured for 300 years, and nearly killed after only just escaping. Oh, wait, that all happened to him. This looks brutal. I just hope that whatever happens to him by the end of this flashpoint, he can be redeemed in the end before he dies (I'm assuming he dies, anyways).

Anyhow, new avatar!
    RafSwi7 likes this.
  24. RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master

star 1

You don't fight him during Rakata Prime FP. He only reintroduces himself, then tries to kill you. Pretty much he will be main adversary of upcoming expansion (good thing that we will have more interesting characters there, than in RotHC)

BTW I wonder if Revan had just lost his left eye.

And it looks like, that this time his armor has a cape.
    Last edited by RafSwi7, Aug 16, 2014
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  25. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
    Ocelot strikes again.