main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Old Republic - Renaissance

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by TheGoodImperial, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    ooc: Ah Fin, I wrote like a devil to have the 400th! [face_laugh]

Ereesi Ship; Near Corvis Minor

Her team entered the next section and she heard a single shot. Then another ?clear? was shouted. The Ereesi who had accompanied them stormed into the next section. Enraged about the loss, furious he looked for someone, anyone to kill. Shirzan had seen this look in the eyes of men. Better to leave him alone for now.
    Finally Robard Test came back to her. The trembling mother nodded and cried, as she held the dead body of her child to her breast. A woman who was wearing some kind of unknown uniform approached Shirzan. ?I am Aya. I am the leader of this ship and their medic.? She said and gave something that probably was the Ereesi´s version of a smile. ?Thank you. You saved what little hope remains for our people.?

[image=http://ui07.gamespot.com/2214/drell1_2.jpg]

Test waited for her to speak. ?Corridor clear. Looks like the Argazdan´s have retreated to their shuttles. Maybe because they wanna blow up the ship?? Aya looked at him then at Shirzan. ?I don´t think so. Look. The tremors. They stopped.? She said.

As if he had waited for his command to enter the stage Craven´s voice came from the comm. ?Narr, here Craven. Dunno if you´re busy. But we got help. If you got a sec take a look outside and tell me if you know any fleet who likes blue. Because these guys have no tranponder code, no signature, nothing. But they just won our day!?
    Aya nodded. Orz now came back to. ?We got a viewport over in the next corridor.? She said and all four of them made their way there. Outside the burning remains of the Martyr and the two assault shuttles were hurling through space, as three larger and much more modern Hammerhead-Class ships throned in the background. They had obviously jumped into the Argazdan´s back and saved Shirzan and her crew just in time. Through the viewport some bad damaged at the Ereesi ship were visible.
    ?That´s not the Firespray.? Robard said dryly.

[image=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/bybloshammerheadships.png]

Tag: Leigh

[color=green]The Bloody Banner; Turbolift; Somewhere in Space[/color]

Lorkan seemed to think about the question for a minute then he turned to his friend. Former friend? Enemy? It was so hard to say these days.

?You all guys won the war over Malachor. We kept on fighting. We followed Revan´s orders, until we saw his treachery and then we turned against him and probably killed more Sith and destroyed more of their ships than any of your fleets.? Lorkan sighed. ?The Republic didn´t thank us, exactly. When they welcomed back the collaborateur worlds they sacrificed us and branded us pirates. Not a smart move, considering we had . . .? He looked up, pointing to the ship with his eyes. ? . . . this.?
    ?So we played the hand dealt to us. Where do you think we got all those ships from? We took them from their owners. From the Mandalorians. From your enemies. Well, Revan, the Republic. All betrayed us. Ion Tarsis didn´t. Among us? These people serving here would die slow and painful deaths for the Admiral. We got more ships than you out here, but even if we had less . . . Onasi has no idea who he declared war on. But I should probably leave the encore to the Admiral. Your men will be treated honorably. Like prisoners of war.? Lorkan sighed. ?So will you. You will see the Admiral has not forgotten what honor is, when he became a pirate.?

[b]Tag: UnknownRogue[/b]

[hr]
    [color=blue]Prince of Tion?s Penthouse, Coruscant[/color]
    [i]
    (Remix is working offshore. He will be back in a few days. This was approved by him.)[/i]

Cara smiled and looked at the Prince. He emptied his glass and smiled. With a nod he turned and went to the other part of the penthouse, to dress for the evening.
    ?You should have taken his offer. A better deal than the first you will never get from him. And after all Lyria of Byblos send you here despite us killing her last spy. But I guess she told you. Did she? Or did she forget to menti

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Atris
    With Rahl

Atris scowled at herself.

Fine, we'll play it your way, Traya.

"I shall learn, soon enough." She stood, and joined him at the cockpit. "Where to, Rahl?" She placed a hand on his shoulder, and stood behind him, peering over the pilots chair.

TAG: Sirak
    ---
    IC: Supreme Chancellor Cressa
    Meeting, Coruscant

Everything was proceeding swimmingly.

And now all he had to do was conclude whether he wanted the Queen of Tion on the throne, or the Prince. He placed himself near the Prince. "Your Highness, it is a pleasure." And with that, Cressa inclined his head, a bow of sorts, but a half bow as was becoming of the station of Chancellor.

"I hope you have enjoyed the atmosphere on Coruscant, and the Duchess of Kuat has made you comfortable."

TAG: Remix, TGI

3. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Zurin Arctus

Zurin frowned as he listened to Lorkan. In his years as a commanding officer he had seen every kind of liar there was and yet he detected no such deception from Lorkan. What Lorkan was telling him was almost the exact opposite of what he had hard from the Republic.

"The Republic branded you as traitors...not wanting to give up the power you held at the height of the war..." Zurin said, his brow wrinkled in thought. Hours ago he was so sure of himself, so sure of his mission. He had even fantasized about coming across a pirate group as powerful as Ion's, even Ion himself once or twice. But, now all the glory of that conflict seemed to evaporate...if the Republic did turn their back on Tarsis, why? More importantly, who was responsible for it?

"Did you try and defend yourselves from such accusations?" Zurin asked.

TAG: TGI

4. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: combined between me, Mitth and Sirak.

IC: The Man Poul Criton, Master Criton & The Mule
    Chandrila, Hanna, Leaving the Battle of the Hanna Institute of Antiquities

A retreat and advance, a blasters glance, and whirl and a swirl of red that hummed but yet gave little dread. He watched as vigilant as he was able and stood there now with blade pointed anew at this creature he had fled with Cale a mere moment before.

Then it spoke, words of such a strange bent that it took a moment for his mind to replay them again. Did he say ?If you wanna life, come with me.??

It didn?t feel right, but yet he felt insecure after seeing the others prowess with a lightsaber. Looking down at Cale he sighed, ?If you make sure he lives, I will come.? Looking back up he stayed at the ready as he looked at the armored form that loomed before him. He was lost now in more ways than was before, of that he was only sure.

The Mule looked down to the wounded man and then turned and looked at the corridor. "I think nobody can mae sure he will life. But if you carry him, we can take him with us. You carry him." The Mule said and saw the three Ubese charging towards them. His hand extended and two were hurld back. He awaited the third patiently and then bow to the side as his vibro blade came for him. It mised him and his own lightblade cut through the man torso. "Eastern exit. Let´s go. They will soon have their fighters here."

And as if they had waited for their moment, two sith Fighters howled from above.

Tag: Mitth, Sirak

5. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Shirzan Narr
    Ereesi Ship, Near Corvis Minor

As she conversed with the traumatized women, another shot suddenly rang out causing Shirzan to flinch and her hand flew immediately to the pistol holstered at her side. It had come from an adjoining room. Orz had reached breaking point it appeared. She had seen the look in his eyes many times, everyone was on edge and she didn?t want to aggravate him further. She decided to give him a few moments to simmer down. After everything he had went through she couldn?t really blame him. The distraught mother grieved for the loss of her child, cradling his still frame against her chest. It was heart breaking to witness. Sometimes this job got to her. Another Ereesi, a female in a distinctive uniform approached the Zabrak soldier. What looked to be a small smile crossed the Ereesi?s face

?I am Aya. I am the leader of this ship and their medic?Thank you. You saved what little hope remains for our people.?

A small sigh left her mouth. They had only partly succeeded in their mission, and the losses suffered were heavy, both from the refugees and her squad alike. Robard returned to her side, ?Corridor clear. Looks like the Argazdan´s have retreated to their shuttles. Maybe because they wanna blow up the ship?? Aya looked at him then at Shirzan. ?I don´t think so. Look. The tremors. They stopped.? She said

She was right there were no more salvo?s from the Martyr, and thank the force for that. A couple more direct hits and the ship would have started to disintegrate and worse. It was then Shirzan?s comm bleeped and Craven?s voice came through. She was relieved to hear that Craven and the co-pilot had made it through the chaos alright.

?Narr, Craven here. Dunno if you´re busy. But we got help. If you got a sec take a look outside and tell me if you know any fleet who likes blue. Because these guys have no tranponder code, no signature, nothing. But they just won our day!?

A flicker of surprise crossed her face as she took in her comrades words.

?Understood, Craven keep a safe distance from those cruisers until we get some confirmation of their identity.

Shirzan said with caution in her voice as she cut off the transmission. She was grateful for the assistance these ships had provided. But a ship with no broadcasting signature or designation, just happening to come across a mini battle in an often overlooked system? The only people who knew they were here were Admiral Onasi and the commanding officer of the Firespray which never materialised. After everything she and her squad had endured during this mission, she had every right to be cautious. Orz returned from the other room and Aya nodded, indicating that their was a viewport in the next corridor over so she could survey the developments outside for herself. Test accompanied her as they followed the two Ereesi to the viewport. The small group stopped and looked out onto the scene that had unfolded. Three sleek modern looking hammerhead cruisers floated in the near distance, the space around the ereesi ship was peppered with debris from two of the Argazdan shuttles. The shattered remains of the Martyr hung amongst them. It looked like the blue ships had caught the Argazdan unawares. The hammerheads weren?t carrying the colours of the republic fleet, and didn?t seem to carry the scars of battle that many long serving ships in the fleet carried. ?That?s not the Firespray? Robard interjected dryly.

?No?no it isn?t?

Shirzan responded, there was a hint of seriousness in her voice as she fixed her blue eyes on the newly arrived hammerheads. She remembered what Craven had said about the transponder signature, but she would try and attempt a communication anyway. Lifting up her wrist comm she punched in an open channel code in order to communicate with the three cruisers. Since she didn?t know which one was at the head of the fleet. Pressing a button she spoke clearly into the device

?Unidentified Vessels. This is Lieutenant Narr. We are hugely g

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ashlae Starchaser
    Temple of Via, Argazdan

Ashlae was taken everything in with excitement. Myrial was telling her how the Goddess showed the people of Argazdan the way. Through the force masked as the Goddess the people were led to her. Ashlae still didn?t believe it was anything less than the force. To her it was a living force much like certain plants and animals. Only this was alot stronger feeling. It didn?t matter what they wanted to call it. The force or the Goddess. It was all the same.

Ashlae couldn?t help but over hear what Myrial said to Iliac. "You should now check on the Martyr my son and what news we have received from our missionaries at VIGO."

Martyr? that was a surprise to hear. She wanted to ask about it, but she got the feeling that it would be better to ask at a later time. Iliac nodded to both her and Myrial then left. Ashlae smiled at him. She tried to compose herself not wanting to show her crush on him.

"He can feel her, too. Just like you can. Enlightened beings you two are. I only see what she reveals to me. Which is all I could ask for. She showed me her way so I can show it to you, my dear. If all life comes from her and returns to her, all life is meaningless except for what we make of it.? She said.

Again this was very much like the force with the exception that all life is meaningless. In the force nothing is meaningless. Myrial continued to talk about the ways of the Goddess. Ashlae listened as she admired the surroundings.

She went talking about having no mercy for the merciless and so on. Not quite Jedi like. Myrial then went on to talk about the Ereesi. For this world they were a curse. they came and took our children to devour them in unholy rituals. Thy killed, burned, scared and dishonored the people of Argazdan. And in their despair these people prayed. A thousand prayers turned into a million. Finally the Goddess answered them and came here." Myrial smiled. "Religious fanatics. That is what you think, is it? I thought so, too. Once, when I was the Republic's Governor of this world I pitied these people for their simple believes."

Yes Ashlae had thought that too. She almost felt ashamed for saying it. She had not meant to offend.

?And the day came the Ereesi payed for their cruelties. We did as the Goddess teaches us. We showed no mercy to the merciless. We showed them Via's wrath. And only those who bowed to her were left alive. Which was none of them." Myrial nodded. "You understand that, do you? The need for strength to protect the innocent. But do you understand the price?

Ashlae nodded. ?I ordered a species to be terminated like a hive of bugs in the desert who feed on the crops. And through me the Goddess made it happen. It was her will. It was our redemption. Peace. It brought peace to this world. A peace we will spread. For a price. For a price. In time, Ashlae. In time."

To protect, to bring peace. That was what Revan did, Ashlae told herself. She had to do what he did in order to bring peace to the galaxy. That was the lesson he taught her through the stories she had read and the holocrons.

"When your time comes . . . when you and Iliac will serve her will you will protect so much more than one single planet. The price will be considerably higher though. But the dedication our Goddess demands is the path to unlimited power !"

?I understand that is the path I must take in order to bring peace.?

TAG: MoK, TGI

7. CrystalFixation

CrystalFixation Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    IC: Atton Rand

These tombs were not forsaken; somewhere deep within Atton sensed the manifestation of evil. He walked slowly beside Yuthura, with his pistol now out of its holster and trained fully on the shadowy areas ahead. He was careful to note the shifting of this dark presence, and the fact that it seemed to be drawing ever closer to him and Yuthura. A current of air rushed down the tomb passage, cold and carrying with it a ghastly quality. Whatever this thing was, it was powerful enough to have an impact on the atmosphere of the tombs.

Suddenly, several noises pierced the dreadful silence of the tomb. One was the explicit sound of a lightsaber thrashing its way through the air, the other sounded exactly like blaster fire.

?That dark presence, it seems the fighting must have awakened it. Is it coming for us? Can you be sure??

Atton continued to walk forward, reluctantly at first, but there was something they both needed to deal with that was important.

TAG: Sarge221

8. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    Prince Lev Arris of Tion
    Balcony

It had always been meant to end this way. It really had. the whole eating, all the stories and talles and drinks and deserts and more stories and jokes and laughs it had all been a prelude to the balcony. To the meeting of two men. Lev was well aware he had the advantage in this. Cressa was a well known man, while he emerged from a sea of obscurity to sudden prominence in this world of backstabbing and intrigue. He smiled at the thought and as Cressa approached him he turned his head, while leaning on the balcony and looking down.

"Your Highness, it is a pleasure." And with that, Cressa inclined his head, a bow of sorts, but a half bow as was becoming of the station of Chancellor. The Prince smiled and bowed his head in return, mimiking the gesture but doing it less formal than his opposite.

"Chancellor." He smiled.

"I hope you have enjoyed the atmosphere on Coruscant, and the Duchess of Kuat has made you comfortable." The Prince smiled. "She and almost everybody else made very, very," He paused, then showed an ironic impression how they had probably overplayed their hands, "VERY, very sure I got a splendid time. You know my people say pleasure is a sweet poison. If that is so, I am about to die from an overdose, certainly." He laughed and waited for the Chancellor to be next to him. Lev Arris looked out into the night sky. Far away the Jedi Temple could be seen.

"My dear Chancellor. Isn't it a waste? All these ressources to organize a night which serves the simple purpose of us two finding out if we are invaluable allies or mortal enemies?"

He sighed. "Anyway, I think you are as eager to hear what I got to say as I am eager to hear what you think of my proposal. Which means busy men we are . . . you with your Republic and me with the many many pleasures this planets seems to force upon me . . . let us cut the crap, as the Corellians say, and come to the core of things. Is that alright with you?"

Tag: Sinrebirth, TheGoodImperial

9. judis9198

judis9198 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2011
    IC: Corser
    Nal Hutta; Near Hozune; Swamps

Corser scanned for the next branch. She realized the difficult of continuing this game of cat and mouse. So many force users, this one is powerful, and the other just entered the system, much darker. The distance one was a Sith for sure. She jumped to another branch in a single graceful leap.

"Which brings us to the obvious next question is it girl? Are you a Sith?" The human called. He wanted to know if I was a Sith. Is he trying to trick me? The thoughts raced.

?I am no Sith. I curse your vile tongue for even entertaining the thought. The Sith took everything from me.? Her voice tremble slightly but regained its confidence. She lowered herself quietly from the tree and moved to view the Jedi. ?Why do you think I was sent? I came to kill the Sith presence. Apparently, I was too late. I?m not your concern Jedi.? Moving to another location, she stood up while arming herself and removed her force cloak. ?The Sith that just entered the system is though. Together why might have a chance. I know you have felt his presences.? She nervously rotated the non-ignited lightsaber hilts in her hands. She clearly showed she could have attacked but decided to reveal herself. ?What do you say Jedi??

Tag: TGI, TheMaxPayne

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Balcony

Cressa decided he liked the Prince, there and then. But, form had to come first. He sipped his glass. "I doubt the Duchess of Kuat would call it a waste, your Highness... but," and the Chancellor looked about, to ensure there was enough discrete distance between them and the others that a whisper would not be picked up. "I do agree."

With a smile, the Chancellor looked out into the distance, but saw the Prince's gaze was upon the Jedi Temple and it took some effort to keep his expression from souring. "Let us please cut to the heart of the matter. Regale me with your proposal, your Highness. I would love to hear it from your lips, because the reports I received were very... dull, and they simply do not match nor do justice to the animation you bring to a conversation."

The Chancellor's teeth gleamed in the nightlight through his rather wide smile.

TAG: Remix

11. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    ooc: Can't decide on an IC, how is this one? Haha.

Prince of Tion Lev Arris
    Balcony, Kuat Tower

"Oh I certainly hope so. Don't blame your spies, though. I told nobody about my plans and therefore nobody could be bribed, seduced or tortured to give away anything. It will be among you and me." He returned the smile. "Only you and me Chancellor."

He folded his hands and took a deep breath. Then he suddenly pushed himself away from the view and turned towards the Chancellor. "You need ships. More than anything. You need them for the Republic. You need them for yourself, or Lyria of Byblos will eat away your power one little bit at a time. I need political backing. I need someone who can make me King. You need me to be King, I'll go further into that in a second. And I need you to stay Chancellor. Because only together we can save the Galaxy from the next war. You and I. And the splendid little detail is: All we need to do is give each other what both of us dreamt of. Power. You know this kind of power you share with other people? Compromises and discussions all night to reach and mutual agreement? Not the kind of power I am talking about. I mean the unrestraint type of power. REAL POWER" Lev gave his most predatorial smile to the Chancellor. "The only one worth having, right?"

"Get the strength to do what needs to be done and then do it!" He hammered his hand into the marble balcony. "And that is it. They don't let us. They - these people we protect . . . they don't want us to. They call it democracy or self-government. It is them forcing us to stand still until everything is lost and only then they unleash us to save the day. They call it freedom, but they are the greatest threat to us protecting freedom! I came here because I feel despite the many differences between us we both share one idea, my dear Chancellor. We both feel this to be unacceptable."

The last words were spoken less loud but more intense, as if even the nightwinds were spying for the Senate. "I got a fleet so big your spies would crawl under their reports in shame. And it grows as we speak. And I got a cousin of a princess who will soon be Queen of Tion and who has a whole army of advisors telling her to attack you." He sighed and turned to the city. "I mean, good idea. Every analysis we make says you can't protect the Gordian Node from us. A few good moves and even the Mid Rim falls and then what . . . ?" Lev Arris shrugged. "You strike back. In the end we all loose or win. But we CHANGE nothing!" His anger was for a second visible in his eyes. "If we cooperate now - an Alliance of equals between the two . . . the only two powers in the galaxy that are worth being called that . . . nothing can stop us. We could free our people of all the lurking evils. Hutts? Argazdan Redoubt?" He laughed. "Pirates?" It seemed to be silly as he said it. "I can give you the ships to protect the Republic. And you can give me the power to protect my people. By ruling them." Lev Arris smiled. "And we can both free us of our restraints." He nodded and took a sip from his glass. As if he was talking about the weather he added: "If you survive that Sith my cousin send after you, that is."

Tag: Sinrebirth

12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Donvan "Captain" Vliet
    Trevi IV, Chambers of Commerce, Market

"Right, right, keep yer fourdamn skirt on ya prophecinatin' bastard." Donvan Vliet flicked away his tabacc cigarillo.

By which I mean the Captain shoved the still smoldering end of his tabacc cigarillo into the eye of a particularly unfortunate passerby.

"Oh, real sorry like, plum din't see yer stupid arse." He continued through the crowd, taking care not to lose Devlesa.

What had him so spooked, anyway?

TAG: Matt, Sirak

13. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Alema Vao
    Prince of Tion?s Penthouse, Coruscant
    ?You should have taken his offer. A better deal than the first you will never get from him. And after all Lyria of Byblos send you here despite us killing her last spy. But I guess she told you. Did she? Or did she forget to mention??

It did not surprise Alema that Mistress Lyria had sent someone before her to gather information on the Prince. What shocked her was how forthcoming Cara was about murdering someone. She must honestly believe that either she was going to side with them or not make it out of the apartment to say anything to anyone else.

?I guess she only wanted to see, if we did the same to you. The prince views his allies as much less expandable than she does. But he is a sabaac player and Lyria prefer dejaarik, does she??

Now this did shock her. She never once thought that Mistress Lyria would be sending her directly into the rancor?s den to be chewed up into little blue goo. A lot had happen in the span of just 18 hours or so. Her Mistress had set her up and now she had just insulted a Prince who could make her disappear without a trace.

She followed Cara?s motion to sit down and took up her offer. ?You know that I am not an assassin, nor am I spy. I am simply a senatorial aide who was sent to get a feeling for the Prince. I also was interested in him. I had not heard much about him but I wanted to. I wanted to find out about the man who had practically every single Senator and the Chancellor scared stiff.?

Alema looked at the glass of alcohol that she had tossed into the face of the Prince. There was a little bit left at the bottom so she finished it off, ?What can I do for you??

14. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Appartment of Coruscant, Tower

Cara smiled. "I guessed you would have given it a try, if you were a spy. But actually you must have impressed him in a way. otherwise he would simply have kicked yu ot of the door. If it would have been the one to his blood-snivers he keeps in the terrarium or to the platform where a cap waits is hard to say. He is unpredictable. He really is." She smiled. "You know he really just know two things. Loyalty and ambition. but combined with a high intelligence and no remorse at all, it makes him a dangerous yet fascinating man. What we need of you? What he needs? What you need of him? All the same. The Prince needs someone who understands this world and it´s games and who has contacts. He especially needs this someone to try and track down certain political shadows who operate on this planet. Whoever could help him with that would surely make the Prince, me and all of Tion most . . . grateful." Cara smiled. 2and considering Lyria´s days are coutned, I really assume it is a good thing to gain some gratitude."

Tag: CPL

[color=green][b]Aboard the Bloody Banner; turbolift[/b][/color]

Lorkan smiled. "That´s the problem. We were guilty. We raided all these colonies, took all these ships, killed all these men. that is the problem. The thing that is not true is we did it to Republic worlds. We attacked worlds and transports of the Sith. We made those worlds suffer who helped Revan. We weakened the sith. And we were so good at it . . . " Lorkan nodded. Then he turned to his old friend. "And hwen the war was over, what did the rpeublic do? Begin sixty thousands trials with worlds for collaboration with the Sith? No. They welcomed them back. What else could they do make peace. They became memberworlds of the republic again as if they had never been with the Sith. and their most wanted pirates became the Republic´s problem. And here we are. Here we are." Lorkan smiled and the doors of the Turbolift slided open. "So be careful when judging Ion Tarsis. They Admiral is not the traitor in this story. He is the betrayed." Lokan nodded and gestured for Captain Arctus to step out.

The Admiral´s quarters awaited him and in them Ion Tarsis.

[b]Tag: UnknownRogue[/b]

15. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Ereesi Ship; Near Corvis Minor; Viewport

There was no answer from the ships. They just lay there. "They look pretty modern." One of Shirzan´s men said. Indeed htey looked brand new and euqipped with the latest available equipment. Painted blue and lying in space they were almost unreal. Shirzan waited for a minute for the ships to respond and then a blinding flash of lightning came and they were gone. All three had jumped into hyperspace.

"What the Sith was that?" Robard Test asked from the side. Aya and Orz turned to their people and Shirzan heard Orz request damamge reports and a counting of the survivors. The corridors out here were covered with blood and dead bodies. The Ereesi had fought like true warriors, but in the end . . . the Argzadan´s had slaughtered hundred of them here in the narrow corridors of the lower levels.

"Who could that have been? Jedi?" "A special task force?" "No Jedi, they don´t have warships." The squadron was discussing their mysterious savior fleet. Aya walked over to Shirzan. "Thank you, we´re deep in your debt. We are save, for now. But we don´t know where to go. We are hunted." She sighed.

Tag: Leigh

AND FOR EVERYBODY

Important message from your GMs. As Sirak, Sarge and me got a whole flood of messages lately of people telling us how they loved our game and had to take a break but would be back later, we have decided to put the game on a

[color=red][b]Summer Break.[/b][/color]

The dozen players leaving over summer would leave several storylines crippled and on hold and the other would probably progress too fast to compensate. We therefore have decided that from [color=red][b]Wednesday 20th July to Wednesday the 10th of August there will be no updates from the GMs[/b][/color]. After that we will resume our sevices and speed to the exciting middle part of the games first chapter.

Any questions, send a PM. Thanks to all for a great game so far!

TGI

16. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Ion Tarsis
    Admiral´s Quarters, Bloody Banner

He sat at the large widnow that made up the northern walls of his small but comfortable quarters. Every sign of Mandalorian origins had been purged from the room. instead his own medals and insignia decoarted the walls. Pieces of memory of his time as hero. A republic hero. on the tabel to his left stood the two glasses and a bottle of Corallian brandy. The finest he had, taken from one the counntless ships they had taken.

At his side was his blaster, turned to deadly and ready just in case. He did not suspect he would need it. but sirvival was a matter of preparation. The infirmant had given them the latest conformation about Onasi and his fleet. He shot down the hologram with the remote, as Arctus and Lorkan arrived. But he did it just in time so the captain of the Sancre Tor - or The Revenge - as they had decided to call their newest entry into their fleet, could see it. he wanted the man to know it was him having the better information, the better fleet. he wanted him to know the Bloody Banner was ready not to fight, but win this battle.

Would the Republic send more ships? Perhaps, most likely. But for now he was indeed the one making the moves.

"Hello Captain." He greeted the man as he entered. "Lorkan, that would be all. Thank you." He said and did not turn to the men. He saw the Captain in the reflection of the window before him. "Yessir." The old solider turned and returend to his duty.

"ave a seat, Captain. The view is marvelous and we will soon enter the Gordian Node. We´ll pass a supernova. I thought a fitting view for us finally meeting again. A drink? Thought you might need a drink."

Tag: UnknownRogue

ooc: combined with TSG later. Wanted to give Tjace a little more time to respond.

17. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Paladin Halcyon
    Jedi Centre on Citadel

As Xelon Tarn entered the room, Paladin felt Zariz?s spike of emotion. Ah. Is that it? Xelon greeted both Telborn and Paladin, then embraced Zariz. Yes it is. Um. Paladin had heard plenty of arguments for and against Jedi having relationships, but had not expected to have the realism of the issue approach so soon. This is awkward. Not that I mind if some of us find someone, but it shouldn?t interfere with our missions. Still, they?re both Knights. They can keep themselves under control. Hopefully.

They now discussed the possible identities of the traitor. Paladin didn?t really know many of the people on Coruscant, and so had little to add to the discussion. Xelon seemed very certain that it was Captain Arctus, however. I don?t know the man, Xelon is in a much better position than any of us to judge him. Still, the Sancre Tor wasn?t supposed to be rendezvousing with us, was it? How then would Arctus know to alert the Bloody Banner to trap us at Talusa? We shouldn?t settle for just one suspect yet.

Zariz asked Xelon to join them. Well, she is the mission commander. Paladin sighed. Awkwardness increasing.

Tag: TSG, Fin, TGI

OOC: There you go, Fin. Also, I think that the discussion thread is a good idea :)

18. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Zurin Arctus listened as Lorkan spoke. When peace had finally come many of the worlds who had worked hard to drive the Republic to the breaking were applying for membership, forgiveness and even reparations. It was a tough pill to swallow for anyone in the military, but after Malachor the military was a small percentage of the survivors.

Zurin entered Tarsis's office with mixed feelings. He was glad to have spoken with Lorkan and Ion again. The way the Republic seemed to treat them after the war...it was no wonder Ion had gone rogue. Given the same circumstances Zurin might have done the same thing.

Arctus smiled to himself, noticing the game Ion was playing. Lorkan was good. Too good. Lorkan was not the kind of soldier you sent on a low-profile prisoner retrieval. Zurin did not merit an escort like Lorkan. Ion had sent Lorkan on purpose, knew they would talk.

And now I am in a similar situation as Ion was. Zurin thought to himself. True to form, while Zurin and the Republic were thinking of their next three dejarik moves, Ion was already two games ahead. In that moment, Zurin saw the fall the Republic. Carth Onasi and all his ships would mean nothing to Ion's growing power. In the wake of the Jedi-Sith fighting their would not be much in the way of support from the Jedi either. Zurin almost felt sorry for the Republic. Almost.

"Hello Captain." He greeted the man as he entered. "Lorkan, that would be all. Thank you." He said and did not turn to the men. He saw the Captain in the reflection of the window before him. "Yessir." The old solider turned and returend to his duty.
    "Have a seat, Captain. The view is marvelous and we will soon enter the Gordian Node. We´ll pass a supernova. I thought a fitting view for us finally meeting again. A drink? Thought you might need a drink."

Zurin put on a plesant smile and shook his head.

"No, thank you Admiral. I think I've dealt with enough today to cloud mind. I don't need more Corellian brandy to help." Zurin took the offered chair and studied his old comrade for a moment.

Ion seemed to be a man on a mission. Zurin had noticed the detailed information on Ion's holoprojector as he walked in. It seemed no amount of firepower would top this man.

"I believe a supernova is fitting...death of the old fueling the birth of the new." Zurin stared out the viewport for a moment. "You knew I wouldn't leave the Sancre Tor...you also knew I didn't merit the security risk that having Lorkan as an escort implies. So, why I am here?"

TAG: Fins

19. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Lyle Sevik
    Trevi IV, Trevi City, The Marketplace

Lyle gave the masked man a curious look at his silence but, otherwise, stepped past him and walked into the marketplace, still holding onto Ono's hand. If he wasn't already having second thoughts about this, Lyle was sorely tempted to just turn around and leave now. There was death...suffering. And there wasn't any normal being at the center of it. With his half-trained senses, Lyle could detect that it was someone who was similarly touched by the Force who suffered.

A Jedi would make it their mission in life to find out what was wrong and do something about it. To save whoever it was that was being tortured and bring the ones who were doing it to justice. But Lyle wasn't a Jedi. The pain and suffering only served to mark a danger point that Lyle would want to avoid.

So why was he now heading in that direction?

Because knowing how the Force works, that's probably where the Prophet is, Lyle thought dryly. He looked down at Ono, quite sure that the child could sense what Lyle was sensing. To say he was hesitant to bring a child into a possible dangerous situation was an understatement.

"Ono," Lyle spoke as they started to move closer and closer to where he sensed the disturbance. "If it ends up being dangerous, I want you to find a place to hide. Only come out when I say you can and only if it's me."

TAG: SirakRomar

Yuthura Ban
    Korriban, Unknown Sith Tomb

"It's angry," Yuthura replied to Atton though he probably knew that to be obvious. "At everything. I've felt this before. A creature of the dark side that has become attracted and aggravated at the fighting that's going on in this tomb."

Like Atton, the Twi'lek heard it too. The unmistakable sounds of lightsabers at work, slicing and cutting through air and then flesh and blood. There was blasterfire as well and Yuthura wondered if her initial theory had been correct. That there had apparently been a crew of mercenaries that have come to destroy the tomb and now a pair of Sith had just now stumbled upon them and sought to slay them for this act of desecration. Yuthura actually did not know what to expect or even do when they reached the fighting; were they going to assist the excavators against the Sith or were they also just criminals that she and Atton were going to have to deal with?

"Be prepared for anything," she spoke as a final warning to Atton as she started jogging down the corridor towards the battle.

They made it just in time to watch Culain to drive his lightsaber right into the red Mandalorian's back. Seeing his companion fall, the blue Mandalorian fired his two blaster pistols, sending angry red bolts towards Culain and trying to hit him. Fortunately for the Sith, his decision to use the now-dead Mandalorian as a shield became a wise decision as the blaster bolts bounced off the red armor plates of his armor. Still, one blaster bolt managed to get past and whiz by Culain's head, singing the hair at his head but otherwise he was unharmed.

Nearby, Ylyria continued her duel with the leader though her own duel was turning out to be more difficult. Still holding back to surprise her opponent, Ylyria paid for it with the leader easily smacking aside her single blade before wading in to land a couple more blows. One energy shield nearly brushed against Ylyria's cheek as she barely tilted her head back to avoid it and, after ducking under one of her high swings, her opponent gave a punch to her stomach. Through the Force, Ylyria could feel that the person she was currently fighting against wasn't Force-sensitive but, nonetheless, he seemed very familiar with the fighting style of a Sith - or even a Jedi - with a lightsaber. And until she pulled out her second lightsaber, he was ready to continue to pres home his advantage.

Yuthura took it all in with a glance before she thumbed her lightsaber to life, her red blade igniting as she prepared for battle.

That was until a wall of the chamber shattered as something bust

20. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: Between TSG, Remix and me.

Zariz and Xelon Tarn
    Telos Jedi Center

Xelon sighed and shook his head. "I am here on behalf of Jedi Master Bastila and the Chancellor. I am afraid I cannot come with you Zariz. My path leads to Argazdan. And even worse, I must ask for one of you to accompany me into the lions den."

Zariz had known he had not come to hunt pirates. It wasn´t his thing. The young Jedi was the Orders greatest diplomat. His talents were wasted on a hunt like this. But Xelon was not done yet. "Even worse, I bring this." With a smile he handed a datapad to Zariz.

Zariz looked on it. It had a detailed listing of ships. Most were smaller crafts, but they seemed to enter and leave an Interdictor-Class unable to move due to lack of fuel. Yutusk system. Five days ago. "Are this Sith?" Zariiz asked and looked up. Xelon nodded. "A single ship in the Yutusk system seems to serve them as a base." Xelon explained. Zariz handed it over to Telborn and the Bothan then to Paladin. "I understand." Zariz only said. They were the Jedi in the Outer Rim now. They needed to take care of it.

"Do we know what they´re up to?" She asked Xelon who seemed to be ahead of things right now.

"They are raiding worlds in the Tion Cluster. Last they hit Eredeen Prime. But they lost that team. All of it." It was a young voice coming from behind. The young Jedi from outside had finally come in. "I killed them. I am Jedi Padawan Cilarn. And I think I need help." His smile was desperate as he send it to the four assembled Jedi.

Tag: tjace, TSG, Remix11, TGI

[b]Ion Tarsis[/b]
    [i]Admiral´s Quarters[/i]

The Captain did not wanted to drink. But Ion did and he took his glass and allowed the first mouth of brandy to roll into his mouth. "Got no idea what you´re missing. That´s the stuff only Senators and chancellor´s usually drink. I intercepted this from a certain smuggler on it´s way to the ducchess of Kuat, I believe."

"I believe a supernova is fitting...death of the old fueling the birth of the new." Zurin stared out the viewport for a moment. Ion nodded. Everything had to die. It was grim reality in the galaxy. "You knew I wouldn't leave the Sancre Tor...you also knew I didn't merit the security risk that having Lorkan as an escort implies. So, why I am here?" Ion raised a brow and turned his head to the Captain.

"I did not know you wouldn´t leave. I guessed. But people change. And I did not know what your orders were. So it was a guess at best. But I send Lorkan to make sure you stay unharmed.. Some of my men are rather angry with the Republic. But nobody is so angry to cross Lorkan, you know." Ion smiled. Then he lay his head to the side. 2And I am a tactician, not a man of deception, Zurin. Lorkan brought you up here without orders to do so. I think he liked it to see you again. That´s all." Ion turned fully to the Captain and put the glass down. "What I want from you? I want to find out what I do with you. Execution is not an option. You have surrendered and the Bloody Banner has never and will never kill a man who surrenders. But I will soon return to our homebase and then to a very secret mission. I can´t take you there, you see? Too much of a security risk. When I send you back they´ll probably put you on trial. Or send you out against me again and sooner or later one of us will kill the other. Most likely me, you. That makes no sense, either." Ion sighed and turned to the viewscreen. His eyes reflected the blue supernova. "Then again if I lock you up and you sit in a cell while I kill Carth Onasi you would never forgive yourself, would you? Responsibiliies. They really ruin the fun of power, don´t they?"

[b]Tag: UnknownRogue [/b]

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Shirzan Narr
    Ereesi Ship, near Corvis Minor

The blue ships continued to lie there amongst the stars, no response to her hail came. Shirzan narrowed her eyes, part in suspicion, part in genuine curiously. A few of her fellow soldiers had joined her at the view port, commenting on the sleek looking fleet. Suddenly a flash of light filled the viewport. It was so bright that Shirzan had to shield her eyes with her arm for a moment. When she looked back out of the viewport, the three blue ships were gone. A hyperspace jump. Her men immediately started speculating about what they had just seen. Was it the Jedi? A special task group? She wasn?t sure but she would definitely be investigating it when she returned to Admiral Onasi and the fleet. She would also be questioning the no-show of the Firespray. Her attention was brought back to the present by Aya as Orz started to take charge, requesting damage updates as well as the total number of survivors.

"Thank you, we?re deep in your debt. We are save, for now. But we don?t know where to go. We are hunted."

?First we stabilise any major damage to the ship, our technician will help get your hyper drive functional and we get the hell out of this system. We will regroup with the fleet and locate a safe haven for you. You should be granted special protections under republic law?

Shirzan responded, looking the Ereesi woman in the face. She hoped that once the shock of everything that occurred had worn off somewhat, that either Orz or Aya could back up the information in Shirzan?s report should any of the intelligence be called into question. But the safety of the refugees was priority number one for now. Which meant getting this ship operational and out of the system as quickly as possible. She started delegating assignments to her remaining men. She asked the squad medic to assist Aya in providing emergency first aid to the survivors. Assigning two of her men to escort Velix to the hyper drive core and assist with his repairs, Shirzan and the others were charged with the difficult recovery of the fallen. Ereesi and comrades alike.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Balcony, Coruscant

Cressa was mid-sip when the Prince of Tion uttered those terrible words, in the midst of words he so very much approved of. The centralisation of the Republic into something that would never need to fear. That would be so strong it would not need the Jedi to defend it.

He chose not to believe he had heard it. Refused to.

And so, instead, with a cool and calm withdrawal of his chin from his glass, he turned to look out over the cityscape, and placed his glass on the balcony, his voice low. "Your Highness, I believe I misheard you, there. Your cousin, the Queen, is in league with the Sith? And that she is planning to attack the Republic?"

The Chancellor was very, very, very still. He would need to use that word, soon. He had his comlink in his hand, and he knew, by the end of this conversation, he would have to make his order. The order that, intellectually, he knew he would have to make, but emotionally, he would never, ever, had made. But, if this was true - it was about him against her.

But the Prince would gain far, far, far more out of this.

Cressa would only keep his life.

His voice was very, very, very calm.

"Your Highness, why are you telling me this?"

TAG: Remix

23. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    Lev Arris of Tion; Balcony above the City

Lev laughed. Why did he tell him all this?

"Because I know that if you know what I know you will see the only logical line of reasoning. We, my dear Chancellor, need to work together. Because we, my dearest Chancellor, have been bound together by something more powerful than friendship or trust or even destiny. We, my treasured and dearest Chancellor." He leaned over and smiled. "Are united through a common enemy. One that we both hoped for to win as an ally. And she betrayed both. Once my cousin is the Queen of Tion, she will set her plans in motion. We act now or we act never." he leaned back again. "But if you ask me what I do get out of it, why I do not buy meself a nice system where it is sunny and retire at the age of 38, I can tell you. I like power. And i would like to have more of it. but you know what? That's not it. I want peace. I want revenge. the princess killed her own brother, my best friend. She wants to set the Galaxy on fire to overcome the feeling she is overshadowed by her father! She allied herself with the Sith. She basically enslaved one of them to do her bidding!" Lev sighed.

"Tion cooperated. You know? When Revan came we did not resist him. We negotiated with him. The galaxy forgot to willingly we were on the wrong side of the war. Most of us planned how to get rid of the Sith. Few, a very few started to like that alliance. He Queen was among those few. Hadn´t it been for Jedi Tarn, she might have thrown herself behind the Sith when her fathers health began to fail." Lev nodded.

"Is there a Jedi you can trust? From what I hear the Sith they send after you is one of their most powerful ones. Doesn't mean that much these days. But you have to give 'em that. The Sith are good at killing, are they?"

Tag: Sinrebirth

Cilarn;Telos, Citadel Station, Jedi HQ

He looked at them. A young man, who seemed to be different form the others. He recognized him. Paladin would not know Cilarn but Cilarn very much knew who this was. The ways of the force were often surprising. He had not expected the young man to be alive. If he ever saw his old Master again she would be enlightened to hear this. The Bothan was an unknown. Then the couple. Cilarn had seen them embrace. They seemed like they were a couple. Although the man seemed more powerful and the woman in her armor looked like a true Jedi warrior, they belogned together. That was obbvious.

He had trained this speech a thousand times in the shuttle. He had forgotten every line now. "I think I am slipping . . . I may be . . ." He swallowed. Then he looked at the woman in armor. for some reason he felt she would understand. "I may be in the process of falling to the Dark side of the Force, because I have great difficulties controlling my emotions lately. Especially my anger."

Tag: TJace, DLotF, TGI, TSG

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Balcony. the Kuati Tower

Cressa nodded, mutely. And then he drew his comlink and he whispered into it, on a secure channel, all the way to HK-47. "Taral."

And there it was. He'd ordered the death of the Queen of Tion.

With a nod, Cressa looked to the Prince. "I know a Jedi or two, yes. I thank you for your information, your Highness. I shall repay the favour, of that you have no doubt." The Chancellor nodded to himself. "I suppose I shall have to make some calls. But unless the Sith walks in here right now, I'm not too concerned." That was mostly true - nobody was going to attack him here. There would be too much damage.

"So, this alliance. You King, me Chancellor in perpetuity." He leaned on the balcony, turning so he could sip his glass again. "Peace restored. I assume we'll be getting rid of the Jedi and the Sith, by the end of all this?"

TAG: Remix, Trimaj

25. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Zurin smiled to himself. He gave himself better odds against Ion...on a more even playing field anyway. He already figured most of what Ion had said. Except the secret mission that was intriguing.

Arctus grinned and turned to his old comrade in arms.

"What, no more room for runaways?" Zurin said. "As you said...I can't go back to the Republic...that Jedi Xelon...fooling around on my bridge would see to that."

TAG: Fins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.