main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Old Republic - Renaissance

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by TheGoodImperial, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    The Mule
    Outside Hanna

The Mule did not enjoy the death the way he should have been. It was marvelous disaster for the other hunters. For the Republic. Even for the Jedi. Amd yet here he was. A Sith Assassin saving a man to kill a another man. A tool that tried to complete it´s purpose.

?I know nothing beyond this day, new and filled with tragic salvation. Of this day I know not even my name.? The Man said. The Mule turned fully to him. He leaned a bit forward. Then he returned to his position.

"Good." He just said and turned around to leave for his ship. As he went he threw a holographic projector at the nameless man. It would certainly interest him. The second the nameless touched it, it would activate. And the yellow eyes greish face of Teuka would stare at him. The Mule had recorded the order. Only fair to let Mr. Nobod know who was after him. All part of the plan . . .

The Mule shuddered as he heard the voice on his way back. Sooner or later, he would have to face his fomrer Master. He knew that.

Tag: Mitth

2. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Culain Del Jinn
    Korriban tombs

Culain snarled as he tore his saber from the body of the mandalorian then casually force threw the dying mans body into his pistol wielding friend. At that moment the far wall exploded and the situation deteriorated rapidly as the ancient monster strode into the room. Culain backflipped away from falling masonry and readied himself for attack, it was at that point the lead mercenary armed the bombs and Culain saw his quest begin its slide towards failure, suddenly Ylyria was at his side pointing to two new comers and reading the situation prefectly told him they would have to work together to get out of there. He was so angry he felt he could tear the tomb off the very face of korriban itself, but she was right. "Then lets get out of here...once we are out though...the graverobbers die" he growled, nodding for her to start for the exit he leapt corkscrewing over a lashing claw and tore a large chunk of the tombs wall out with the force and sent it careening into the face of the monster, as the beast reeled back he called out "GO!" and suiting his words he turned and acrobatically dodging a flailing arm stormed off in Ylyria's direction.

TAG: bishomon, Sarge, all

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Game is on Summer Break, right?

Ion Tarsis
    Aboard the Bloody Banner
    [color]

Ion nodded and leaned back. Zurin wanted to join. Probably a ruse, pprobably a genuine offer. A little to quick for hi taste. then again, he never trusted anyone or anything. "Good, can´t take you to our base yet anyway. If you want in, proof you chosen sides for good. I want you to travel to Corvis Minor, planet just outside Kanz Sector. I need to know if they got any refugees arriving there lately. You know? People fleeing from wars. If you find any report them to me immediately and await further orders. You can take Lorkan with you. He should be able to watch your back."

Tag: UnknownRogue

[b][color=green]Zariz & Xelon Tarn
    Room on Telos[/color][/b]
    (obviously a combined)

They had considered the situation. Everything pointed to Zurin Arctus, but not everything was totally conclusive. Finally they had decided it was terribly late and then they had said good night.

And Xelon had just stood there and hadn´t moved.

"You´re still here." Zariz remarked with a smirk.

"I know." Was all he said. And his look . . . his look took her smirk out of her face. It did something . . . different to her.

"Xelon, I think it is not a good idea . . ."

"It isn´t." Xelon said and Zariz looked up.

"It isn´t?" He voice was probably a bit more shocked than she had hoped it would be.

"If it was, nothing would have kept us from doing it all these weeks, right?" Xelon´s turn to smirk.

They stood there and breathed. They felt each other breath. "Xelon." Zariz sighed and stepped a step closer. "I . . ." Her hand lay down on his chestplate.

"You are afraid." Xelon smiled and his hand lay on hers. Zariz looked up to him. And then down to the hand as if the two touching parts of their body held any special wisdom. "I am."

"Fear leads to the Dark Side. You know that, do you?" Xelon than said and came closer.

Zariz looked at him and smiled. He came closer still. "Are you trying to use the Jedi code to get me into bed?" She said half joking. If I was even half a joke. But her voice was a whisper. He was so close no more was needed. A whisper among . . . what? Lovers?

"I totally am." Xelon said and now kept his smile to himself but looked her straight into the eyes. "Is it working?" Zariz returned his look. Then she grinned.

"Absolutely." She whispered and the last part of the word was consumed by the kiss.

They found out that her armor was actually easier to get off than his robes. A surprising fact, that did not keep them from each other for ery long.

[b]Tag: Nobody [/b]

[hr]

[b] AND WITH THAT THESITHGIRLY AND DARKLORDSOFTHEFINS GO INTO THE SUMMER BREAK! [/b]

4. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Telos; Jedi Centre; Main Hall

The Miraluka turned her head up and gave a little sigh. "I see." she said and considering her forcesight, she probably meant this quite literally. She then turned to Paladin and finally to Cilarn. They were so young. These Jedi.

"I have information concerning the Sith. They are organizing. And they got someone who is keeping tabs on the fleet for them. On all of the fleet." She lay a datapad onto the table Cirlan was sitting at. "Forward this to your Masters, once they begin to act like adults and jedi again, please." She said and truned to leave, leaving the two Jedi behind with the data.

Tag: tjace, Remix

5. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    The Watchtower; Argai; Tion Hegemony

[image=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/186/a/b/Orbit___Redux_by_ANTIFAN_REAL.jpg]

In the highest point of the giant tower that thrones over the ancient former throne world of the Tion Hegemony Teuka had waited patiently for his guest.

As the dark presence finally entered his senses he smiled, but did not turn to greet him.

?Malus.? Was all he said to greet the former brother. The sith had come alone. His two comrades had probably been to busy organising their troops and preparing for transfer into the heart of the Republic.

[image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/Dragons2025/The%20Reapers/DarthMalus.jpg]

?Teuka. You summoned me and here I am.? The raspy voice of the Draethos declared his presence. ?I assume you heard about our plan.? He added. A sign of weakness. Concern. Out of concern he had been unable to resist and had come to the point directly.

?it is harldy your plan, is it?? Teuka asked and turned. He saw the reptilians hands were on his lightsabers. He felt the anger. The humilation. Teuka understood the creature called Malus.

They had crawled from one shadow to the next, fleeing the Republic ?Malus and his band of lesser Sith ? and when they had been offered a chance for retribution they had jumped at it like a starved predator finding wounded prey. Teuka faced the Sith and smiled. A mocking, knowing smile that seemed to whisper into the force: Try!

Malus was a fool, but one who knew his limits. He had come to Argai because he had obeyed Teuka´s power. Not to die. His hands left the hilts of his weapons and he bowed his head.

?Master.? The Draethos pressed the word through his teeth.

Teukas smile vanished. It was not too late to make good use of Malus and his men.

?We need to talk about that plan .? Teuka said and Malus answered with nothing but a nod.

[color=seagreen][b]Telos; Citadel Station; The Hungry Rancor[/b][/color]

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071007033843/starwars/images/1/10/CitadelStation.jpg]

Not too far away from the Jedi Centre Polos stared out of the huge window that made up the eastern wall of the Cantina. It was empty at these early hours, while the station slowly awakened.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7d/Embraced_Chaos.jpg]

The implant in his neck hummed under the hood. Reminding him of the little explosive charge attached to his neck, as he receiver reports directly into his brain. The nearby satelite transmitted them flawlessly. His Master was a ressoruceful man. He knew how to assure others loyalty and he knew how to keep them. No matter what.

Teuka met the Sith. The Chancellor met the Prince. 47 ships had been moved. 3 of them from Onasi´s fleet. And Tarsis was following orders. Everything unfolded, developed, progressed.

Entropy spread. One had to embrace chaos to stay sane in these days.

[hr]

And somewhere hidden on one of the numeroous worlds of the Tion Hegemony the King of Tion made his last breath and closed his eyes forever. And the Game of Thrones in the Tion Cluster had begun . . .

[b]Tag: Nobody [/b]

6. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    And with that we go into the Summer Break.

For the next 20 days there will be no GM updates. If you are tagged, please respond to this tag by any means in the meantime. If you are in a scene with another play continue, please. The break is only for the GMs and those players going to holiday.

I have send PMs to some players to allow them to forward their own storylines without me. Especially MyrialofKanz hold quasi-GM-power of Kanz for the time of the break.

There are also some rule-changes I want to point out.

1. There will be no more Sith approved from now on. the sith we got mentioned or played are the ONLY Sith left in the galaxy. No additions will be made. If you play a force user you can still become a Sith, obviously.

2. Some players have not responded for over 14 days. If we have no PM or post by them in 20 days we will assume they left and take full control over their characters without further warning.

3. The GMs of ToRR wish everybody a great holiday, travel, summer, game or break. whatever is yours :p

4. SirakRomar won´t be able to answer PMs. if any need arises to talk to a GM, please PM me.

See you all back in 20 days. GMs resume their duty on the 10th of August.

[blockquote][color=red][b]Summer Break[/b][/color][/blockquote]

7. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Shirzan Narr
    Ereesi Ship, near Corvis Minor

Shirzan stood at the doorway of one of the ships large storage rooms. A room that once served to contain ship parts and supplies, had now become a temporary makeshift morgue. It was eerily quiet, a couple of the surviving Ereesi silently paying their last respects to lost fathers, sons mothers, daughters and friends. It was a situation that was unfortunately all too familiar to the Zabrak soldier. Memories of conflicts and missions long past surfaced in her mind. How many comrades and friends had she lost, how many innocent lives had been ended due to the wars and conflicts across the galaxy. At times like this it was a very sobering thought.

Her thoughts were brought back to the present by a soft beeping coming from her comm link. Bringing it up she noticed that the message awaiting her was not coming through real time, but instead was pre-recorded. She turned and walked into a nearby corridor before playing the recording. She noticed that it was from Admiral Onasi. It was strange, Onasi had never had to resort to this type of secrecy before. It was very out of character for him. She brought up the message

?Lt. Narr. I am glad you made it. But I am afraid I have little time and more bad news than good. Vice-Chancellor Datu has strictly forbidden us to support the Ereesi. He fears an intergalactic crisis and seems to be unwilling to risk a single voter for this. I was ordered neither to send you support nor allow the Ereesi to enter republic space??

Shirzan couldn?t believe what she was hearing

??But I did find a way around it. At least a temporary one. The King of corvis Minor owed me and I have agreed he will grant them asylum if you make it there. If you hear this message, make sure to establish not further contact until you got the Ereesi save. Once they are on Corvis Minor I expect a full report and Narr. Be careful who to trust. The vice-Chancellor wants to see these Ereesi dead, before they cause him trouble. We will have a rough ride keeping them alive.?

An angry look spread across her face as the message and all its details slowly hit home. Datu, that scruffy power hungry nerf herder! He was willing to sacrifice the lives of republic soldiers, her soldiers, just to hold sway in the political arena? She felt her fists clench as a myriad of thoughts surfaced in her mind.

?Datu you blind stubborn fool! You know what?s going to lose you votes? When the Argazdan raze another galactic civilisation to the ground! Or attack a key republic world! That?s who you should be worried about not a handful of refugees!?

?Sithspit!?

She snapped in frustration. It was a rare occurrence when something could rile her this much. Leaning heavily against a railing she blew out a breath, trying to regain some sense of composure. Onasi had at least tried to help. Hopefully the king of Corvis minor would remain true to his word. The biggest thing that worried her however, was the proximity of Corvis to the Kanz sector. She wasn?t sure how the refugees would react to this news, but hopefully her and the squad had gained enough of their trust to agree with the plan of action. Straightening back up, she exited into the room where Aya and Orz and some of her squad were stationed. She radioed a message to Craven in the Raptor informing him of their next destination. She pulled Aya to one side and spoke quietly

?There?s been a change of plan, we can?t rendezvous with the fleet, instead we will set a course for Corvis Minor. The ruler of the planet has agreed to provide asylum to you. I?m sure the king or Corvis will order a strengthening of defences after hearing about what the Argazdan have done in his system. Its not ideal I know, And I don?t like it, but I?m asking you to please, trust me and my squad. We?ll do everything we can to protect you?

TAG: TGI

OOC: Guess thats it until summer break ends? :p

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ashlae Starchaser
    Temple of Via, Argazdan

She looked at Iliac with a kind softness as she awaited for his reply. She sensed that he wasn?t sure he should tell her. She was glad that he decided to. He told her the Martyr was a warship sent out after a freighter that escaped one of the Ereesi?s mining colonies. To asure there was no threat.

Ashlae listened without expression or judgment as Iliac continued to speak. The Republic had sided with the Ereesi and the Martyr destroyed by Admiral Onasi's fleet. This was no surprise to Ashlae. Admiral Onasi was a legend and had been fighting with her hero Revan.

Still several people died on the ship which the Martyr was named for. The Ereesi were still a threat to them. They do all they can to protect themselves through their goddess.

Iliac looked up again and probed the young Jedi. "The Jedi have fought many wars, but they always allowed their enemies to survive. To regroup. Reform. Like the Sith. You know the Sith were once here?" Iliac nodded to himself. "Before you I have never seen a Jedi. But I saw the Sith. They were so . . . powerful."

"I am sorry. We must appear to be blood-thirsty barbarians to you. But if you had seen what they did to us. To our women. To our children. You would understand."

All her life she was told the Sith were bad. But her hero Revan was a Sith. He became one to protect the galaxy. He prevailed and the Jedi welcomed him back. Because of Revan her view of Sith was not the same as other Jedi.

?Too many people die without help. The Jedi choose their battles selectively. I will do whatever I can to protect people. To me there is no wrong or right. Just a necessary need to fulfill what must be done. The Sith just have a different approach that is all. Like I said I will do whatever I have to to protect those in need. You do not have to be ashamed of wanting to protect your people. I completely understand. They have been persecuted to no end.?

She walked over to Iliac and brushed her hand on his cheek with endearment. ?Together we can protect your people, and the galaxy from such tyranny.? Then softly she leaned in to give him a kiss.

TAG: MoK, TGI

9. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Have a good break guys. Update from Zurin Arctus coming when we return.

10. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    ooc: My "return" will actually be an update. So if you got open tags by then, I won´t include you. But if you want to wait that is fine by me. Just wanted to point it out.

11. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Promised Fins I woudl update before the return...some crazy idea he has about actually wanting to progress in the storylines...silliness.

IC: Zurin Arctus

Zurin listened to the assignment. It seemed rather simple. He could probably even pull it off with Lorkan, but he would enjoy the time to catch up.

"I will do it, with one condition...what is your interest in the refugees...I won't scout out innocent targets for you." Zurin said evenly.

Even being set down on an undeveloped world would be better than aiding in the slaughter of those innocent people.

"Deal?" Zurin turned to Ion.

TAG: Fins

12. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Lyle Sevik
    Trevi IV, Trevi City, Market

Lyle's frown deepened at the man's laugh. High, insane. Yeah, a fight was going to occur here. THere was going to be no reasoning with words; just blaster bolts.

He was, however, slightly interested in what this Balazar spoke next. A boy who could become the most powerful Force user of his generation. Was Ono really that one boy being talked about? More importantly, however, is that why would someone like Balazar be so interested in having that child? What would someone like him even use Ono for?

Lyle gazed at the three men that separated and drew out long lances. Energy lances; able to act not only as melee but ranged energy weapons.

There was no time for talk now. In a flash, Lyle drew his blaster pistols and starting firing a flurry of bolts towards the three men arrayed against him. He didn't stand still for return fire, of course, as he was immediately running off to the side to find a stand or some other debris for cover against the expected return fire.

TAG: SirakRomar

Korriban
    Sith Tomb

Ylyria's second lightsaber came as a surprise to her opponent and it drove into the shoulder of the armored warrior. However, instead of flesh and blood, the Sith may be surprise when sparks and wires were all that came from the hole she left behind. Her entire arm was a cybernetic prosthetic!

Ylyria didn't have time to see her opponent's reaction as she was rejoining Culain and planning their escape. Meanwhile, the terentatek stomped further into the room, it's giant, fearsome head sweeping left and right as if looking for targets. As a creature specifically created against Force users, its attention was immediately centered on the two Sith, Yuthura, and Atton. When Atton fired his blaster bolts at the blue-armored Mandalorian, the giant creature had focused on him and stepped forward, its large fists, tipped with sharp and poisonous claws, clenching and unclenching as if visibly displaying its desire to grab something and tear it apart.

Then a thick section of the tomb wall smashed into the creature's face.

The terentatek roared at the assault that Culain had sent its way but rather a roar of pain, it was one of anger. Shouldering the wall aside, the terentatek focused its angry gaze on the passage with everyone was now using to escape. Growling, it started stomping in that direction, each footstep causing a small tremor.

The blue-armored Mandalorian that Atton had wounded was in its path. Barely breaking its stride, the terentatek picked up the warrior and smashed him into the tomb wall. The Mandalorian was smashed into the wall by his head and there was a sickening crunch of a neck and an entire spinal column being shattered by the impact. Though some primal and bloodthirsty appetite was appeased by this kill, the terentatek was far from done.

While everyone ran through the tomb, making for the exit, they could hear another roar of the terentatek and stomping feet that was coming closer and closer to the group. It looked very unlikely that they would be able to reach the exit before the creature reached them unless they did something.

TAG: CrystalFixation, Bishomon, Morkai

OOC:
    I felt bad for not getting an update in before the 20th so here's something for my players! After this though, don't expect anymore until August 10th [face_peace]

13. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Olic
    Nal Hutta, Near Horzune

He looked at the Jedi and then summoned the force to jump up into the ship with ease. There was the second of them. A pilot. The Deserter was not stupid. Not that a ship would have helped a lot, but among all the strategies he had seen over the years it was one of the smarter ones. They all did not help, obviously. How could they? The force was his ally.

Folding his arms Olic silently waited for them to arrive. The years of solitude had made him no more communicative or talky. There was nothing to say.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/swtor/images/0/04/Huttpalacelarge.jpg]

As they neared the huge tower Olic finllay showed any interest and he stepped forward and probed the force. He knew he was looking for someone. A Sith or a fallen Jedi or something even more exotic?

"Once we arrive it might be best you bring me to your Master." Olic siad through pressed teeth.

Tag: Judis

[color=blue][b]Lyria of Byblos[/b]
    [i]Her rooms, Coruscant[/i][/color]

Reports. So many reports.

[i]Moves. Games. [/i]

Lyria stared at the reports. What the hell had happened on Corvis Minor? What had Captain Sordos thought to intervene to save a few reptiles and soldiers? Lyria sighed and already went through the list of possible trustworthy replacments.

But something else did draw her attention to the reports. The Chancellor would try to take shipyards under Republic control. Rumors said he pointed it at Kuat. Well, obviously he would NOT take away the powerbase of his most feverish supporter, the dreaded Duchess. Who might have ships to be taken, hm? Lyria smiled. She leaned back. It was the kind of spontaneous, mindless offensive action she had waited for.

The game to play set up before her minds eyes. Moves and counter moves. Then she found the opening and closed her eyes. A smile. All it brought her was a smile. There had been times she had been ecstatic about this kind of opportunity. Where she would have celebrated. Now was not the time. she had grown tired and bored of this games. Of these powers.

When she opened her eyes she leaned back and nodded. Her father would be proud of her. She had made use of the one rule in politics that did not translate from the board of dejaariic. In live you had no Zugzwang. Cressa had made his move. The Prince probably, too. But when and where? She still had to find out. For now she made none but simply waited for the others to do their next.

Slowly she leaned back. Vanicus would hopefully return in time. Then she picked up the last report. Her eyebrows raised as she saw the security footage from the spaceport. "Fancy that, what are you oding on our planet?" Lyria smiled and leaned forward.

She gave the picture a long look and then opened a channel to her assistant. "I want an appointment with Jedi Master Bastila Shan and then contact the Mule for me. Thank you."

Indeed, there was another player on this field.

[b]Tag: TGI[/b]

14. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    looks like Ion is not yet on Summer Break :p

Ion Tarsis
    Bloody Banner, Admiral´s rooms

Ion Tarsis looked at Zurin Arctus and then smiled. It was a bitter smile.

"Okay, let´s get two things out of the way. I´ll let it slip this time, just because you just joined us a minute ago. I give orders and they are fulfilled. We have no trails. No conditions. No second guesses. I am Admiral of this fleet. Disobeying my orders means death." He looked at him and then sighed. "And we do no planets. We are no raiders. Too bloody. Too many inocents. Only ships. And now only Republic ships of considerable wealth. our money we are making with planets paying us not to target their ships, actually. the same planets who once betrayed us. So I surely send you after no refugees to find an easy target. It is intelligence I need. I need to know what my enemy knows. And my enemy knows where these refugees are." Ion nodded. "I expect a report once you made contact. number,s Protection. Republic involvement, threat analysis. The whole deal. Lorkan will explain you all protocols. Dismissed."

Ion Tarsis allowed another glass to fill and waited for the sound of shutting doors.

Tag: UnknownRogue, TGI (for timejump)

15. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    Iliac of Argazdan; Temple; Guest Quarters

Blood rushed into Iliac's head as his lips touched Ashlae's. The sensation of it hit him like a lightning bursting into his body. It was obvious he had never kissed a girl before. It was also obvious he was a quick learner, as he drew Ashlae closer to himself. the few seconds they kissed became an eternity in his mind.

"Yes. Yes I know we can. And we will. We will protect them." He whispered now and added a small kiss to her lips before he finally managed to step back from her. His hands took hers while doing so and with a smile he looked into Ashlae's eyes. "I want to show you something. I need to show you something." He still smiled as he began to move backwards with his eyes kept fixed at hers. While gently dragging her with him he realized he felt her presence. More clearly he felt Ashlae than anybody else in the galaxy; including his mothers.

It was time. the force, the Goddess told him. It was time.

He finally turned and took Ashlae by her hand to lead her all the way up to the roof of the temple. From there they would have the best view.

Tag: JediTEE

ooc: And approved, combined and requested by TheGoodImperial

[color=red][b]Myrial of Argazdan; The Cave of the Goddess; Beneath the Temple [/b][/color]

Myrial fell to her knees and waited for her Goddess to speak. She felt her presence. These days she always felt it. But the Goddess stayed silent.

"Are they dead?" The deep rumbling voice filled the cavern.

"Soon, my Goddess. I found a purpose for their death that will make your glory even greater, my Mistress." Myrial bowed her head. The Goddess stayed sileent on the matter a bit longer than a mere mortal could feel comfortable about.

"Have you?" She asked then and it sounded almost amused through echoing cruelty of her voice in Myrial's head. The Goddess touched Myrial and like a spasm pleasure went through the Prophetess.

"You need to see what I have seen. All those millenia ago. You need to the unseen." The Goddess spoke and Myrial, trembling on her knees barely managed to nod.

And for a second that seemed to outlast time itself she saw it. It. Whatever it was.

[image=http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/130/c/8/Space_Hulk_by_Zen_Master.jpg]

"What is this?" Myrial gasped. The ship seemed to be of giant porportions.

The Goddess was gone. Instead another presence seem to near her. Cold. Dedicated. A Jedi? Anyway, a tainted soul. Ignorant of her Goddess. Who are you? Myrial wondered. And she slowly raised. He weakness now fading away into the strength the Goddess bestowed on her in these halls.

[b]Tag: TGI, Sinre [/b](when you enter the Temple)

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Supreme Chancellor Cressa
    Balcony; Coruscant

Cressa raised an eyebrow at the Prince, disapproving, ever so slightly. The Prince had dismissed the Force, which, Cressa felt, was a mistake. But, he redeemed himself by agreeing to destroy the Jedi, in all but a few words. Excellent. Cressa absently wondered what would happen if he could recruit some of the similarly-minded Jedi or Sith into a group that would help enforce Order. The Supreme Chancellor was no idiot.

He knew that he was not too far away from a megalomania that would make Exar Kun look like a liberal. He would need someone to keep him keen, to keep him from going too far. Looking at the Prince of Tion, he realised that person was Lev, in the short-term. Lev was a man who knew these lines, and crossed them because he could. He believed in order, yes, but he could have achieved order through any number of ways with the power he had inherited. Cressa had worked for his power - had used his own time, blood, sweat and tears.

Lev would keep him keen, for now.

And that suited him just fine.

Between the two of them, they would save the galaxy by ruling it.

A Rule of Two.

Cressa refocused. "Ah yes, Ion Tarsis. The hero turned criminal. I didn't have much choice but to condemn him, when the Sith systems rejoined. Offering them a clean break was the only way to stop another civil war. A new terrorist, former freedom fighter. Which why there will be no loose cannons in our future." The Supreme Chancellor glanced over at the Prince, softly spoken as ever. A gesture was worth a thousand words. He would secure this trust, one way or another. "What do you need from me, your Highness?"

TAG: Remix
    --
    IC: Atris
    Vaynai, Chorlian Sector

Atris felt like a colossal secret was before her, as if Darth Traya was holding her breath, as if she was one step away from the truth. It was infuriating, and she could feel it building within her like a ball. She breathed in, and out, using Jedi meditation techniques, but found the redness just spread to her very veins and capillaries, suffusing her with the poison of rage.

She tried to breath it out, but she could not. Atris hissed, vexed, and turned her mind to their locale.

They were further rimward, in the Chorlian Sector, the same sector as Malachor V, where Darth Revan's Sith Empire was born, from the ashes of the past. A world which had spawned Darth Nihilus, and perhaps Darth Sion. Atris had found references to a man named Darth Sion in Exar Kun's Sith Brotherhood, but only in passing.

"Zere it iz. Ze SHRINE." Rahl had said and nodded as he set the ship down. "Ze very Shrine Zerbel uzed. Untouched. Unexplored. Found it two monz ago." Rahl spoke with pride, but beneath it Atris could find an echo of fear in his words, as he intoned. "Here he zaw ze Dark!"

She scanned the shrine for identifiable markings, but found none, and she touched it with the Force. And then Atris felt dislocated, in shock. There was only one description for it, and it was a sensation she had only seen in Sith from Malachor.

It was an echo.

Atris controlled her reaction, in the hope Rahl would not detect it. She all but tiptoed in the Force, peering into the echo, and felt her senses reflecting back, inside itself. She steadied herself, and then, all of sudden, the reflection drew her in, and Atris was stretched, far far away, across time, space, light years.

There was a woman, and a voice... a reference to a Goddess?

Atris strained her ears, to listen to the woman, and then she saw the... ship? A Sith battleship? It reminded her of the battleships of old, of the ancient Sith. One had sufficient knowledge and technology within it to create Exar Kun, and then Revan had mass-produced the design in his Empire. Was their a relic of these times, buried elsewhere? But the scale... even she could feel it...

It was massive.

Star Forge-class massive.

And how did it connect to Xerbel?

She saw the wo

17. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    Myrial of Argazdan; Temple of Via; Argazdan

Myrial had to smile as the Jedi woman asked this question. A Jedi she obviously was. How could she access the Temple among the Stars so easily otherwise. Only Jedi and Sith had been able to do so in the past. Trained in the ways of the Goddess, yet so ignorant of her glory and truth.

"The Temple of the one and only true Goddess. Via." Myrial explained patiently. "Something that probably is too true for you to see, Jedi. But now that I have introduced myself tell me who you are. What is it you desire from a power so much greater than yours or your pitty Order's limited understanding of the galaxy ."

Her voice only a hiss, but she knew the Jedi would hear her. No spoken word was ever unheard in the Great Temple. Sometimes even those your thoughts were revealed.

Another Jedi.

Another piece of the puzzle the Goddess presented to her. Another step on her way to ascension . That was who this Jedi was. The only thing she was. Just a step . . . like this other Jedi had been so many, many years before.

Tag: Sinrebirth

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: The Man Poul Criton, Master Criton
    Chandrila, Plains outside burning Hanna

?Good.? the armored visage sole response reverberated like the hiss of the fires in the city not so far away. The being threw an object at him which he reflexively caught and held in his opening palm to see a message play out before him.

The images yet danced before him, he was the target? Then why. . .why hadn?t this man killed him? Why did the Mule not finish him when he had a clear win in front of him?

Staring up at the armored backside he asked the simple question that for now occupied his mind, ?Why didn?t you??

Tag: TheSithGirly, Sirak

19. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    Prince Lev Arris of Tion; Above Coruscant

The Prince sighed. It was a sigh of relief. Now they began. The first steps in their little plans were made. One day people would say this evening changed the galaxy. This first meeting between those two men who could change the galaxy.

"I need you to use your diplomatic corp to put pressure on our Council of Tion not to accept my cousin. I will give you proof several of her enemies have lately died from lightsaber wounds. Among them my younger brother Cael. You can use this Sith connection or whatever else you come up with and make clear to the Council that the Republic will not recognize her as the rightful heir. If the council doubts her right, the military won´t follow her into a war. Especially with the Sith involved. Tion bowed it´s head once to the Sith. Revan and his treacherous peace are not forgotten by our people. But I assure you, we won´t bow a second time. Once she is in question even an assassination would look like something internal. And I could step in to take the mantle of power. Could you do that for me?" Lev leaned over the railing.

The awkward feeling of being watched was there but since he arrived in the giant city of this planet he had always felt watched. "In return, and there is always a return for everything in this galaxy is there? In return I will probably be able to solve your little ship problem in the Outer Rim. Lyria will keep you from sending more ships until the end of days, I assume. She is too powerful to bypass her right now. Her spies have been all over me since I arrived here. Her perosnal aide is in my appartment as we speak. But she is not the only one who stockpiled ships. And you got the soldiers. And you know what?" He looked totally innocent. "Maybe we find out suddenly that several of Revan´s ships that have been left in our space when Malak´s empire crumbled are . . . rightfully yours. Law. Justice. So unreliable these days, is it? I really think the only justice you get is the one you can afford, right? So good I got the credits and this wonderful Judge of High Justice on Argai who has this very expensive little Twi´lek girl." Lev Arris laughed out. "It could be done within a week. And the last Centurion-class would finally, hopefully be returned to it´s rightful owner. Oh wouldn´t that be . . . a true happy end?" Lev smiled. They could not yet stand by each others side in the open. It was too early. But they indeed could do a lot of things for each other.

Lev folded his arms and turned, leaning against the railing of the balcony. "You see? This will be a most productive friendship. So, we got a deal, Supreme Chancellor?"

Tag: Sinrebirth

20. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    OOC: Going to post this now for the Aug. 10th return, if anyone has any ideas for how to incorporate this character into one of the story arcs please feel free to shoot over a PM. Really looking forward to getting to know some of you that I have not had a chance to game with yet. :)

GM APPROVED CS

Name: Jonas Tavers
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Coruscant
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/concept4LQ.jpg]
    Rank&Affiliation: Merc/Bounty Hunter for hire.
    The Force: Yes (though not enough that either the Jedi or the Sith would be interested in him)
    Weapons: Blaster rifle (w/ scope for long range applications as well as mid range / has both lethal and stun settings), blaster pistol (lethal and stun settings), concussion grenades (mix of physical, sonic and anti-armor) and a vibroblade.
    Equipment: Goggles (infrared, low light and thermal sensors). Comlink. Stun cuffs.

Bio: Jonas was a young soldier for the Republic at the start of the Mandolorian Wars, and saw action in some of the heaviest of the early battles before the Jedi joined. Choosing to not re-enlist, he left the fighting behind after the Second Battle of Iridonia in 3962 BBY, though he would carry the memories and scars from his military life with him for the rest of his days.

He tried to find other ways to make a life for himself, even got married...for a short time. Nothing seemed to work out for him however. The wars haunted him, he was never able to keep a job for long and his marriage fell apart quickly. The only thing he seemed to ever do well was fight.

Reluctantly, he began his life as a bounty hunter and merc for hire. The work was hard on both body and mind, and in time he turned to drinking to escape the haunting memories he carried with him. The drink eventually took over and he worked less and less, eventually just taking jobs when he needed the credits.

Though he is competent and usually gets the job done without excessive destruction or injury to others, he is not the best bounty hunter in the Galaxy and has earned a reputation of being a hard man. His drinking has gotten in the way of true success however, and he is forced to work cheaper than others just to keep jobs coming his way.

For all the bad turns his life seems to have taken, for some reason unknown to him he is as lucky as can be on the hunt. He chalks it up to instincts though, as he has no idea that he is Force sensative.

21. judis9198

judis9198 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2011
    IC: Corser
    Nal Hutta; Near Hozune; Flying in route to the Hutt Palace

Arriova was a NR-2 Gulley, a republic troop transport, but from the inside, you would not have recognized it. The main cargo hold was broke into two main rooms, one for Corina and another for Ryx. Along with the cabins, a tinkering table was in the corner and various storage lockers litter throughout the main cargo hold. Everything was meticulous organized, a habit of the pilot no doubt. She watched the Jedi easily jump to the ship. The Togorian inquired about the Jedi. She responded and the hatch closed. The Jedi folded his arms and awaited the arrival.

Taking her normal spot, the Kiffar closed her eyes and reached out to the Force. She had not been in the presence of a Master in a long time. There was something about a Master. They all emitted soothing aura. Calmed by the presence, she was able to enter a light meditation. The images of her Master and their training echoed. Master Turu had a way with the lightsaber, graceful to an art form.

"Once we arrive it might be best you bring me to your Master." Olic said through pressed teeth.

Corina awoke from her meditation. ?Of course, that was the plan Jedi.? She responded with quick remarks. As the ship circled to the platform, Corser rose and moved towards the hatch. The ship lurched slightly as the landing feet stabilized it. She waved her and the hatch opened. ?Follow me, Jedi. My Master will be in the Main Chamber.?

On the platform, Her Master?s assistant awaited her.

Tag: TGI, TheMaxPayne

[b]IC: Ryx[/b]
    [hl=black][color=orange]Nal Hutta; Near Hozune; Flying in route to the Hutt Palace[/color][/hl]

The over sized Togorian look over his shoulder and yell something in his native language. The Kiffar responded with a bark of the rough Togorian. He closed the hatch, and the ship pitched to the left. He kept a cautious eye on the Jedi as he navigated the ship through the terrain. He did not trust this Jedi. He however noticed the effect this Jedi had on Corina, she seemed calm an uncommon occurrence. The Mistress was in her normal perch, her legs folded under each other in meditation position. She had her eyes closed.

The cockpit echoed with the sounds on a direct Rodian. ?[i]Arriova[/i], proceed to platform 35A, you are clear to land.? Some other choice words escaped before the communication silenced. Ryx circled the ship to the assigned platform. The palace was uncannily busy today. Had the Darga recalled some of his bounty hunters? Could the Hutt was worried about the increased Sith presence in the area? He was unsure.

[i]Arriova[/i]?s engine hissed and the ship rattled. The ship landing feet stabilized. Corina was on her feet and moving towards the hatch before Ryx had a chance to finish the normal landing routine. She waved her hand and the hatch opened. She said, [color=blue]?Follow me, Jedi. My Master will be in the Main Chamber.?[/color]

[b]Tag: TGI, TheMaxPayne
    [/b]

22. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    TGI APPROVED [face_dancing]

Hannah Coreman

Species: Human

Planet of Birth: Alderaan

Appearance: Long brown hair. Fair skin. Freckled cheeks. Light green eyes. A true beauty in the eyes of her people.

Rank & Affiliation: Daughter to Diplomat of Alderaan

The Force: No

Weapons: a small concealed blaster on her hip

Biography: Hannah Coreman was born to one of the most prestigious senators in the galaxy. Lorn Coreman came into power after winning the hearts of many. A perfect man with a perfect background. Raised in a middle class family. Married a woman from Courscant. Life was going good.

Hannah was born into the life of luxury. She was welcomed by everyone. Worshipped even by those truly passionate fans of her father. Hannah was one of those truly gifted with beauty and intelligence. She was tutored by some of the best minds on Alderaan. Once Hannah was twelve, she was smarter than all of her cousins. None of the other children liked to play with her because of her father continuing to be the senator. This was her first life lesson. Some people can be mean to those who have done nothing to them.

When Hannah turned sixteen, she befriended a handsome boy from the poor side of town. Civilians from the higher classes of Alderaan were disgusted in the fact that Hannah wanted to marry down instead of up. Hannah dated the boy for several months, but only to prove to the civilians that to date someone of lower class didn?t mean anything. She helped solve some of the injustice that had been just under the surface of the civilization.

At the present time, Hannah knows in the back of her mind that her father wishes for her to follow in his footsteps and become the new senator of Alderran. She realizes it wouldn?t go down very well, considering she was female and the civilians are biased. But Hannah couldn't even imagine her father anywhere except for in office. That was the only place she had ever known him to be.

23. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Horzune, Palace of Durga the Hutt

The platform was far from empty when they arrived. Quite the contrary was the case. Lictore, Durga´s aide awaited them outside and with him twenty of his guards. Olic understood immediately, that he had found who he had been looking for. The strange alien seemed to have a similiar understanding and his anxiety was clearly visible in the force.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090130225707/starwars/images/thumb/7/79/Lord_Vartonis.jpg/529px-Lord_Vartonis.jpg]

"Who is this?" Olic asked when leaving the transport.

"You brought a prisoner? But I see he still has his weapons?" Lictore greeted the Executor Corser. "Is this a Sith? Or a fallen Jedi? certainly he is not member of the order, is he?" The alien smirked as he saw the dirty clothes of their guest. All twenty nikto were very ready to attack, that much was obvious.

Olic smiled. A smile that had forgotten how to show the slightest hint of humor. And he kept silent. More than eager to see how this interaction went by.

Tag: Judis

24. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: First post! [face_dancing] Combined with TGI!

[color=royalblue][b]Hannah Coreman[/b]
    [i]Apartment - Coruscant[/i][/color]

Running a comb through her hair repeatedly, [b]Hannah Coreman[/b] gazed into the mirror. So many of the denizens of Alderaan told her everyday that she was beautiful. But every time some one told her, she would rush home and gaze into the mirror. Looking for this [i]beauty[/i] people saw in her. Her eyes were too big. She had too many freckles. She was not a beautiful girl. She teased her hair with the comb made with rock minerals and crystal. A gift from her father?s personal advisor. He had given it to her only two days before he had divorced from his wife and died from a heart attack. The pain from the memories was too much at the moment. Laying the comb gently down on the dresser, she stared at herself in the mirror. Her black and white flowery dress fit her young, curvaceous body. Smiling at her image Hannah rose from the seat and made her way to the door.

[b]Her father[/b] was having a discussion with the [b]Vice Chancellor Datu[/b]. At the moment, Hannah and her father were staying in one of the ritziest apartments on Coruscant. Another visit to the central planet of the galaxy. Hannah had wanted to go on an adventure with her father, and he had allowed it. Hannah found that she identified much more with her father than she did with her mother. Her father and her had the adventurous gene that wasn?t even in her mother?s pool.

Hannah placed her hand on the doorknob but froze. She had heard the word, RESTORATION, but hadn?t paid any attention. She had been too busy making herself look pretty for all those handsome Coruscanti men. Now, Hannah wondered whether she should listen to the conversation or simply walk outside and make them stop.

[i]?I will be no part of this scheme, Datu! Even thinking of it seems madness to me. We won?t deal with criminals, neither today nor anytime in the future.?[/i]

Never once, in all the time that Hannah had known her father, had he spoken in such a volatile tone. Hannah put a hand to her lips in order to stifle an audible gasp. The meaning of his words weren?t lost on Hannah. She turned back to look over room. Heart pounding. Something was right anymore. Something was off balance. That was when Hannah realized something else.

Someone was in the apartment. Someone other than her father, her, or the Vice Chancellor.

A stranger.

Her heart fluttered in her chest.

[i]Someone was in the apartment.[/i]

[b]TAG: TGI[/b]

25. Loocem

Loocem Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2011
    APPROVED

Name: Task Ry'los
    Species: Bothan
    Planet of Birth: Bothawui
    Appearance: Shorter snout than most Bothans; very dark fur; 1.6 meters tall; rather slim
    Rank Affiliation: Jedi Knight
    The Force: Yes
    Weapons: A green Light Whip and a blue Lightsaber.
    Equipment: communicator, data pad
    Bio: Showing strong manifestations of the Force at a young age, Task was taken to train on Dantooine under Master Speth, a human Jedi Master. They eventually fought together in the Madalorian Wars, Jedi Civil War, and the Dark Wars. That was when Task had seen his master killed before his very eyes. An especially strong Sith Assassin named The Mule had snuck up on Task's Master at the Battle of Gizer. The assassin was able to stab him through the chest before Task was able to stop him. Task, in order to avenge his masters death tried to snatch the Sith's lightsaber from his hands and kill the Sith with it, but his whip misstruck and the coward Sith was able to run. Running to his master to hear his dying words, he told Task, "Hide, my son. This war will kill every Jedi, or turn them against each other. You must go. Emerge only when it feels safe." With those last words he died, Task picked up his saber and left. Immediately.

Task hid back on his homeworld of Bothawui, spending most of his time mastering his light whip maneuvers and meditating, for he knew that he would eventually face the Sith again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.