main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Old Republic - Renaissance

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by TheGoodImperial, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ashlae Starchaser
    Temple of Via, Argazdan

Ashlae?s heart was beating a mile a minute as the kiss with Iliac felt as if it was the breath of life. Beautiful and sensual at the same time. It was her first kiss and after their lips parted she blushed. They were in the same frame of mind, wanting the same things. She felt that Iliac could possibly be her soul mate.

"I want to show you something. I need to show you something." he said without taking his eyes off of her.

She giggled as he walked backwards. Her smile was so bright and wide. Ashlae never felt this way before. Was this what love was. How could it be so wrong. The Jedi denounce as if it was shameful, but from what Ashlae can tell, it was beautiful.

He finally turned around and led her toward the rooftop of the temple. She couldn?t wait to see what he was going to show her. She couldn?t hide her excitement as she walked the steps.

TAG: MoK, TGI

2. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Just to finish this little meeting between Ion and Zurin.

IC: Zurin Arctus

Zurin took the scathing rebuke better than he thought he would. Being in command of his own ship for so long, he was used top giving the rebukes, not receiving them. However, if Zurin had any doubts about Ion's story or motives they were gone. Ion may have been a pirate, but he still retained all the respect and integrity he had as a fleet officer and he maintained that bite too.

Zurin allowed himself a narrow smile.

"Of course Admiral." Zurin said inclining his head slightly.

As Zurin left the room he realized he left all that he was in there. He was no longer a fleet officer, no longer in the military service, no longer in command. He still had two of his men to worry about but he was free. It felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

TAG: TGI (Upon his return)

3. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    The Mule
    Chandrila, Plains

The Mule stopped at the entrance of his ship. Always the right question, had he?

He half turned and if he had been visible behin his mask he would have grinned. "Because before he hired me to kill you, someone hired me to kill him. and I like you by far better than him, simply because I don´t know you at all." The Mule nodded and then went into the ship. "I assum you agree with me, we both want him. After all he is your only link to who you are, right? believe me, I am his best ressource he got and if he sends me he wanted you dead."

Tag: Mitth

4. docking_bay94

docking_bay94 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 26, 2008
    GM Approved! :D

Name: Revelin Thomas
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Alderaan
    Appearance: Brown hair that reaches past his eyebrows and the nape of his neck, green eyes. Tan Jedi tunic and pants, no robe, combat boots, and a black vest. Height is 6'0".
    Rank&Affiliation: Former Jedi Padawan
    The Force: Yes
    Weapons: Throwing knife and hold-out blaster up his sleeve, lightsaber (green blade) hidden in his vest, and a knife hidden in his boot
    Equipment: communicator, deck of cards, five dice, datapad
    Bio: Revelin was two when the Jedi discovered him on Alderaan, under the care of his oldest brother and his wife. The brother practically begged the Jedi to take Revelin away, as he was under serious financial strain taking care of his siblings, wife, and children. Thus began Revelin?s Jedi training.

Revelin grew up and was trained on Dantooine, where he came to love the wide grassy plains and simplistic farming locals. He was given a master at the age of 14 and left Dantooine to travel the galaxy. Master Wrihn Ehyna, an Echani, taught him heavily in lightsaber and hand-to-hand combat, partially because it was her specialty, partially to make up for Revelin?s own lack of talent in the Force.

Revelin and his master missed most of the Jedi Civil War, as they were on a remote planet near the unknown regions helping a small rebel group achieve independence. They returned to find the Jedi Enclave in ruins, Malak having blasted Revelin?s beloved Dantooine from orbit.

As the Jedi Purge came into full swing, Master Ehyna and Revelin went into hiding on the mining world of Kessel. Eventually, they were tracked there by a Dark Lord and his assassins. Revelin had never before faced a true Sith in combat, and so was eager to test his skills. However, as he and his master fought off assassins in a larger cavern, they began to experience a feeling of supreme dread. As the last assassin fell, all light and warmth seemed to drain from the world, and they turned to see a dark abyss of power coming slowly towards them. Horror exuded from this black-robed figure and try as they might, no face could be seen framed by his hood. The Dark Lord stopped ten paces from them and let out an ear-piercing shriek, freezing Revelin?s heart. A red blade sprouted in the Dark Lord?s hand and he slowly resumed his advance. Master Ehyna, still somewhat herself, began an assault on him. Revelin, however, stood frozen. As another shriek emitted from their foe, Revelin turned and bolted down a side passage. He ran like a coward, leaving his master to her fate. He can?t remember how he escaped Kessel or the weeks following, but he ended up in the undercity of Coruscant.

Since then, Revelin has spent his time in a local bar, gambling, drinking, and otherwise not taking life seriously. If he did, he probably would have killed himself long ago. He utilizes his knowledge of languages and above average charisma to work as a minor information broker for the area, and, by trial and error, has learned to us the Force in subtle ways, such as influencing people?s emotions and cheating at pazaak and dice, to keep out of debt. However, he has sense Bastilla?s call to all surviving Jedi, and has thought about answering it. After waking up one morning broke, hung over, and bruised from a bar brawl, Revelin has decided to emerge and see how the remaining Jedi fare.

Revelin has a general fear of enclosed spaces and generally prefers to be out in the open. He is good at empathizing with people and helping others, sometimes without thinking of the long term consequences of his actions. Generally calm and collected, although he sometimes breaks under pressure. He?s handy in a fight, but never was very powerful in the Force, nor is he a particularly skilled pilot. Most of all, he wants to be forgiven for abandoning his master to her doom.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: The Man Poul Criton, Master Criton
    Chandrila, Plains outside burning Hanna

He didn?t know what to say to that, what was normal or wasn?t, but he knew he did not feel what this man was attributing to him. Except for the last, he wanted to know so badly. Only now, as he pondered he pondered Cale?s fate with nothing but today?s events to compare it with, he wondered if existence, specifically his, was really something that should be pursued.

Lowering his head he turned and followed after the Mule, ?Will you leave the man that was with me behind here when we leave?? it was the only last thought he had besides keeping Cale safe even in name and wondering if there was a safe place to look at his map with the hope that it would spark something. Far cries from the simple worries of money and a name.

Now there was so much more. And the day wasn?t over yet.

Tag: TheSithGirly, Sirak

6. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    Jonas Tavers
    Coruscant, Uscru Entertainment District (Middle levels)

There were hundreds of bars on Coruscant. Jonas liked this bar in particular though, not because the bartender knew him by name and not because it was one of the few left that would give him a line of credit, it was because it had a reputation of being a favorite among bounty hunters and mercs for hire. Drinking here also meant that Jonas would be more likely to meet potential clients.

Finishing off a glass of Dodbri whiskey, the third glass of such this night, he motioned to the bartender to fill it up again. Most wouldn't touch the stuff but Jonas could handle it, the drink was strong but it's best quality in his opinion was that it was cheap.

As he wanted for his glass to be filled, the bounty hunter swiveled on his chair to get a look at the others in the bar. Reaching into his pocket he pulled a cigarra from a small box, lit it and inhaled the smoke deeply. The brand, much like the whisky, was cheap but it served the purpose. He was relaxed, for the moment.

Before he could turn back to check on the progress of his drink being filled his ears caught bits of a conversation from a nearby table. "...some guys with lightsabers, I tell you. And it were no Jedi." His focus immediately went to the table, though he didn't know the man who spoke he knew one by name. "Who would it be if not a Jedi?" He asked the men. The story relayed back was of a group of unknown men with lightsabers who had acquired the assistance of some locals to unload a freighter, the feeling the men got was hostile and secretive, and they thought their employers were Sith.

Jonas scoffed, took another drag from his cigarra and quickly lost interest as soon as he realized his glass was once again full. "Sith." He murmured. "Sith don't hire scum like us to unload freight." The story was unlikely, especially since half the men at the table looked drunk.

His drink waiting he picked up the glass and put it to his lips and took a gulp without so much as wincing. It was then that he noticed something out of place in the bar, something that really should not have been here. A woman, though a woman was not out of the ordinary this one was. She was dressed far to well to frequent this place, if anything it would make her a target for those looking to make a quick cred.

As luck would have it, Jonas was looking for some quick credits. Smiling to himself he picked up his drink, took another puff of his cigarra and walked over to where the woman was sitting. He didn't sit down, just looked at her a moment until she looked up at him. "You need somethin' ma'am?" She looked a bit nervous, as she should, pretty well dressed women shouldn't be around here without protection. "Yes." She replied, her voice as sweet as her face. "I need a job done."

Jonas smiled, took another drag of his cigarra and as he exhaled the sweet smoke dropped the butt to the ground and stepped on it with his heel to put it out. Pulling out a chair he sat down, "As luck would have it, I am looking for work." Looking at the bartender he motioned again that he would need his drink filled, then he drank what was left in the glass. "Let's talk specifics."

Over the next hour he and the woman talked price and specifics, and finally agreed on the details. Jonas, wondering if he would get more out of this deal, asked her to stay for a few drinks and maybe a "nightcap" at his place afterwards. She did well to hide her look of disgust and instead politely declined and excused herself, she had to get going to make the agreed upon arrangements. Jonas shrugged, stood up as she left, and went back to the bar to celebrate his good fortune.

In the next few days he would be contacted through his handler, and he could get to work.

Tag: TheGoodImperial

7. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Note from the GM

We are nearing the return to service now and I wanted to remind everybody that if you got open tags when I return to updating you will not get an update. If you are in doubt, shoot me a PM.

Otherwise I am glad to resume the game soon.

8. docking_bay94

Jul 26, 2008
    Revelin Thomas
    Coruscant, Streets and Skyways

Revelin emerged from the pit that is the undercity of Coruscant for the first time in years. Hello, beautiful, it?s been too long, he thought as he looked up and saw the sunrise. Revelin took the time to dust himself off after that several hour ascent, then looked around. It?s been so long since I was up here, I have no idea where I am. So he started walking, looking for landmarks.

He saw the Jedi Temple off in the distance. Well, that?d be a good place to start, I guess. Still? how do I get over there? And what if there aren?t any Jedi over there, then what? Revelin debated for a few minutes like this, standing unobtrusively on the side of a sidewalk. Not that anyone really wanted to get near him, anyway. He looked himself over: grimy vest, dirty robes, and greasy hair. He had the stench of alcohol and cigarras. Of course, he didn?t smoke, but the alcohol? that was all him. Revelin sighed. If I?m going to live in the real world again, I guess I should at least find a shower somewhere, right? But first things first.

Revelin stretched out with the Force to the Jedi Temple, searching for other Jedi. Or at least, he tried to. He had been restraining himself from any major force practice for so long; he wasn?t quite able to reach as far as the Jedi Temple. Well, that?s disappointing. Oh well. And so Revelin had to search the conventional way. After about an hour of asking unsuccessfully for directions to the Temple, he was able to get a cab with the few credits he had. As he started to climb the stairs to the grand entrance, he tried to reach out with the Force again. This time he felt something. Two somethings in fact. One was raw, but powerful; the other was refined, subdued, and somewhat sorrowful. Intrigued, Revelin entered the Temple and began to search for them.

9. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    And with that we resume our services, a little later than expected. My laptopt died recently and I was cut of. Especially sorry for those I owed updates still. So with immediate effect I return to GMing, SirakRomar and Sarge will surely join me in the next couple of days. Some players have open TAGS and I´ll wait for them to reply a few more days. Some players have not replied to TAGs for a while and for now I take over their characters until I get a PM from them they want them back. Everybody who has not updated for four weeks or more is considered having left, until I hear otherwise. Just to clear up the ranks.

Otherwise ON WITH THE SHOW! And WELCOME to our new arrivals!

[color=green][b]Corvis Minor; Corvis City; Main Landing Area[/b][/color]

The shuttles had brought the refugees back one trip at a time. And finally the Ereesi shuip had been empty and abandoned in orbit of Corvis Minor, a long-standing candidate world for membership in the republic and the closest habitable planet to the Ereesi´s homesector, the Kanz Sector.

Shirzan had left with the last group, leaving only Craven in his Hammer-class above to watch for possible hostile forces in orbit. The rest of the squad went to the surface to protect all that remained of a species that had once been feared in this parts of space and now knew nothing but fear itself.

[image=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/320/0/8/The_Walled_City_by_Low_N.jpg]

Aya and Orz stood now next to Shirzan as the guards of the King of Corvis Minor build a tent city out there right behind the hills near the capital city. Shirzan´s people helped and guarded them the same time. It were 4300 Ereesi left. The last of their kind, as Aya had assured her savior. Orz had went through the list of casualties in grim silence. Silence and moruning had been common sights lately. But the spirit became better when power went on and the tents began to rise giving them shelter.
    Aya spoke first. ?We owe you more gratitude than we can ever show, Shirzan Narr. We know we do not deserve your protection or mercy. Yet you showed compassion a trait so many of my people seem not to possess. Our children will be raised with that image of the Republic, I promise.? The reptilian woman smiled at Shirzan. Orz obviously did not like the critical view of her about her own people. But Aya seemed to be the undisputed leader of her people. And Orz was not as stupid as to question her. ?So, I think you want to know what happened?? She smiled. ?Before the King arrives??

[b]Tag: Leigh[/b]

[color=green][b]Corvis Minor; Corvis City; On the wall[/b][/color]

Under the guise of Bounty hunters they had accessed the planet and city with ease. Actually they had not even been seriously controlled or checked. Whatever someone had thought about pushing a horde of murderous Ereesi here as refugees, this planet was obviously unprepared. It was as low security as they got.
    ?I wonder if our guys are in these shuttles they keep o9n landing out there.? Lorkan sighed and watched through micro-binoculars as another dozen of them touched down. ?When the Admiral said we´re looking for refugees I thought he meant a dozen or so. That would be thousands of them, if they are really on these ships. Guess we should check ´em out, should we?? Lorkan sighed and gave the macro-binoculars to Zurin Arctus. Ships were seen vanishing behind a line of hills, far away from the eyes of curious people who wandered the giant oversized walls of the otherwise peaceful midtech city of Corvis.

?Guess we need a speeder then?? Lorkan added and looked around. ?Or do we try and get something from the locals first??

[b]Tag: UnknownRogue[/b]

10. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Argazdan; Temple Roof; Temple of Via

They arrived on the roof just the second the spectacle began. Iliac pushed his head into the back, holding the hand of Ashlae and then above flashes appeared in the sky. The flashes were those of arriving ships. One, ten, a hundred. And then it was there above them. Giant ships, four of them surrounded by hundreds of smaller ones became visible. The united Armada of Argazdan and Sipsk had arrived. The fleet of the Goddess Via and the Myrialites was ready for their Goddess commands.

Tag: MoK, TEE

Argazdan; Orbit; Approaching Argazdan

The fleet had appeared a moment before they arrived. It was an Armada. Aged but powerful warships and they were filled with men dedicated to their cause. Dedication was what this lfeet radiated. It was obviously a fleet meant for war. A holy war.

?Sir, we got permission to land in the Capital city.? That was all the pilot said as he cleared his throat and watched the hundreds of Praetorian-class ships before him.

Tag: TSG

11. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Coruscant; The Coreman Appartment; District 09567

Datu kept on persuading his fellow Senator. "My dear friend, you have to think what it will mean to you and your position. to your world, to your Sector!" Hannah´s father shook his head. "It could change anything and that is hardly a game where morale is an adequate . . . response to anything, is it?" The Senator of Alderaan eyed his opposite. "Ambition is a dangerous council, Datu."

The Caamasi Vice-Chancellor and her father turned and slowly moved away from her towards the balcony, as she felt the presence, as if she could hear the intruders heartbeat. ?Don´t scream, all your guards are dead. And if your father rushes in, so will he.? The voice was female and cold as ice. And something clicked in the dark of the room.

Tag: Spycoder

Coruscant; The Jedi Temple; City Center

But the search of Revelin Thomas was cut short, as suddenly three guards stepped before him and blocked his way. ?Where do you think you are going, hm? Jedi only, my friend.? They said with sharp voices and another team of three sensing trouble was already on its way from the far side of the Temple. Security was obviously strict and they did not recognize him as a Jedi. ?Get Master Jedi Brianna down here.? The guard in the background said and the three men looked at the newcomer.

Tag: dockingbay

Coruscant, Uscru Entertainment District; Motel somewhere

It had all begun so simple. The woman had given him a job and it was not a tough one. Find her cheating, hiding husband. A harmless guy called Rip Dekare who was hiding somewhere in the Works. It could have been easy and good cash.
    But when you woke up and smell burned flesh in your nose it means you got a problem. And as Jonas Tavers turned to the side with the hangover of his life after his little celebration of good luck, he saw the body. A Twi´lek with a burning hole in her chest was lying right next to him. And his blaster pistol was still in his hand, with one shot missing . . .

That was trouble.

And it got worse when someone started banging on the door.

Tag: Dinkus

Coruscant; The 442nd Tower; Apartment of Lyria of Byblos

Midnight came and no aide was anywhere to be seen. None of both of her trusted helpers had returned in time to report. Instead Senators Lyria had contacted were confirming the next days meeting. And then a message came in indeed.

Lara Casone was dead . . .
    Tag: LordTroepfchen

12. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Bothawui; Lev´Starn; Appartments

The news were full of it. There was no escape of the news that the Jedi Order had reassembled at Coruscant under the leadership of a young Jedi not even yet a Master. Bastilla Shan, the hero of Starforge. Task Ry'los really could not escape it. But yet, he felt that the galactic center was probably not the only place where Jedi assembled these days. For there was a presence right here in the small harbor town of Lev´Starn. It was a hidden presence, someone trying not to be felt or perceived, but it was there. And as Task saw the pictures of Bastila leaving the temple on the holonews, he felt it was right there. Somewhere on the giant fish market he had come to see the news. A Jedi? A Sith? It was hard to say, but it was there.

Tag: Loocem

Caridan; Living Rooms/Crime Scene; Vondo Vad´s Tower

The Inspector nodded and then stood aside as the Zabrak began to work on the droid. A few minutes later the only provisionally deactivated droid returned to service. ?OTO-1 reports for duty, how can I be of service my dear Sires?? The droid said only giving the projection of his dead Master a superficial look.
    ?Not bad for a Jedi.? The Inspector commented with a respectful nod.

Tag: Winged

[color=green][b]Telos; Aboard the Justice; Orbit[/b][/color]

[b]Admiral Onasi[/b] had not given them a big welcome, but they had been brought in through the backdoor. Two Jedi, who were all that remained of their team for now. Paladin Halcyon had left already to head towards the assumed Sith Remnant with three of Onasi´s ships. Telborn and Xelon Tarn had left the morning for Argazdan on a diplomatic mission.

Now in the Admiral´s quarters a tired and gaed Carth Onasi turned to the two arrivals in his office, as he activated the equipment Mira had supplied, making sure nobody was able to listen from the outside.
    Admiral Onasi looked exhausted as he finally turned to the two Jedi and forced a smile upon his face. ?Jedi Zariz, Jedi Cilarn, a pleasure to meet you. Shall we get straight to the point?? He gave them a sad smile, obviously knowing Jedi did not care a lot about pleasantries. ?I got a smaller crisis in the Corvis Minor system and actually I think you already figured out I got a mjor problem here. There is a mole in my fleet and he keeps Ion Tarsis informed about every step I take.? He folded his arms. Knowing from here on he could trust nobody, except these two strangers. And it wasn´t as if trusting had ever been his strong side, to begin with.

[b]Tag: Fin, Remix[/b]

[color=green][b]Telos; Leaving aboard the Avenger; Bridge[/b][/color]

Captain [b]Lorvet[/b] was a Mirialan captain and the heart and soul of the Avenger, the leading ship of the small fleet the Admiral had given to Paladin to take care of the resurfaced Sith threat in the most outer systems of known space. He was concentrated, clear in his comments and he had not a single time given Paladin the feeling everybody else radiated, that he was probably to young to have command of three battleships. Yet, the Jedi took care of the Sith and the republic would help them. Therefore the young Jedi who did not even dare to call himself a knight was now acting commander of the 5th response group consisting of three [i]Hammerhead[/i]-class ship, the [i]Avenger[/i], the [i]Pride of Telos[/i] and the [i]Monitor[/i].

?As far as the data is correct,? The green skinned young captain began, ? we face a single Interdictor with no fuel to move. It is basically a fully operational space station and it has been used to organize raids into lesser known planets to gather resources to get the ship back functional. We got a skeleton crew there and about 500 troopers on board, plus an unknown number of Sith. But if you ask me, we should never face them. With our firepower we should be more than able to pick it apart and take care of whatever fighters they get out of that hangar.? Looking up at Paladin he awaited his thoughts on the situation, while the g

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ashlae Starchaser
    Roof, Temple of Via, Argazdan

They arrived on to the temple rooftop. Ashlae?s hand was holding Iliacs. It was a warm feeling knowing that she could be so close to someone. Now she was going to be shown something, what she expected was far different than what she had seen.

Above them came flashes of light that appeared in the sky. Then a ship appeared, followed by another and another till there must have been a hundred of them. It was a whole fleet. Then she remembered when she arrived on the freighter. They were preparing for war. It was inevitable but Ashlae understood that the people of Argazdan needed to be free from from oppression. She was there to help them.

14. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    Iliac of Argazdan; Roof, Temple

Iliac smiled at the fleet above. He let go of Ashlae's hand and gave her a look as if he was sorry about it. "It is our united fleet and the one of our allies. All ships have been gathered here to free us, to save us and to secure our future. And my mother gave me command!" He laughed out and looked up. "All of this is ours, Ashlae. All of this!" He looked at her and smiled. "We can use these ships to bring the people peace. You and me. See that ship in the center of the formation? The one next to the giant object? That is my flagship. The Eye of the Goddess." He came back to Ashlae and took her face gently into both hands. A smile hushed over his face. "Soon our spies will know where the Ereesi are hiding. And then we will find them and . . . we won't be weak like the Jedi were and not cruel like the Sith. Ashlae. I want you at my side. We shall be wise and remorseless. Like Revan was. Like my mother." He kissed her gently on her lips. "We will make them to . . . never do what they did to my people to anyone, you hear me? Never again. You and me. You and me and the power my Goddess has bestowed upon me." He smiled and looked above. "Will you help me, Ashlae?"

Tag: JediTEE

15. docking_bay94

Jul 26, 2008
    Revelin Thomas: Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Revelin had barely made it three steps into the Temple when he was confronted by three security guards, with more on the way. "Where do you think you are going, hm? Jedi only, my friend." Well, of course they can't recognize me. Master Ehyna and I were out of the loop for long enough that we wouldn't be well known, and... I look like a hobo. I smell like a hobo. This is not good.

"Get Master Jedi Brianna down here." Maybe this could turn out well after all. "Is there a Master here? Can I speak with her?" he asked, hoping they would let him do so. Just in case things turned ugly, though, he loosened his vest, preparing his lightsaber, then let his right arm hang straight, ready to flip out his hold-out blaster.

TAG: TGI

16. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Hannah Coreman
    Courscant, Coreman Apartment, District 09567

?My dear friend, you have to think what it will mean to you and your position. to your world, to your Sector.?

Hannah pressed her ear farther to the door. She was shivering as she tried to concentrate on the conversation. She couldn?t decide where the stranger was, but she hoped that if she listened to the conversation, perhaps she could catch a snippet of something that would help her father.

?It could change anything and that is hardly a game where morale is an adequate. . .response to anything, is it? Ambition is a dangerous council, Datu.?

Hannah listened as they began to walk away. She was no longer able to understand them. She almost turned the knob to warn her father, but she felt the presence of someone else. A heartbeat. She realized that hopes of warning her father had went out the window.

?Don?t scream, all your guards are dead. And if your father rushes in, so will he. ?

Hannah quivered. The voice was like ice. Feminine ice. She fought the urge to scream for help. The click that followed made Hannah jerk.

?Wha-why are you doing this??

Tears pooled in her eyes as she fought for control.

17. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Shirzan Narr
    Corvis Minor; Corvis City; Main Landing Area

Shirzan leaned against a large supply crate, her tan coloured arms crossed in front of her chest, a look of deep thought on her tattooed face. She had removed her bodysuit and combat armor, and was now standing in the standard issue white t-shirt and black combat trousers she had been wearing underneath it. A fresh kolto patch and bandage had been applied to her arm, peeking out from the short sleeve of her shirt. They had been on the surface of Corvis minor for a good while now, it was nice to feel actual earth beneath her boots after so long being on star ships. This was no vacation however, there was still much to do. Her violet eyes watched as the soldiers sent from the King of Corvis Minors personal guard helped erect a tent city for the refugees behind the high rolling hills of the planets capital city. The guards worked alongside her squad in order to complete the task. She could not fault her men?s dedication to the job at hand, but once the tents were completely finished she would order them to rest a bit. She was worn out too but they needed it more. Craven had volunteered to stay in orbit with the hammerhead in order to keep an eye out for any threats entering the system. She didn?t like the idea of him being up there on his own, but Craven insisted he was more than capable and up to the job. Aya and Orz joined her by the crate and she brought her attention back to the present. She nodded in acknowledgment of the two Ereesi as Aya began to speak.

?We owe you more gratitude than we can ever show, Shirzan Narr. We know we do not deserve your protection or mercy. Yet you showed compassion a trait so many of my people seem not to possess. Our children will be raised with that image of the Republic, I promise.?

?Thank you Aya, but we were just doing our job. What use is the republic if they can?t help those in need. We are happy to help?

She said reassuringly, a small smile worked it?s way onto her weary face. It warmed her heart to hear Aya?s pledge, but at the same time that granite slug Datu entered her thoughts. The message that Onasi had sent her, the fact that Datu thought votes were more important than the lives of civilians, the realisation that he was more than wiling to let Shirzan and her men die than send help, loyal republic soldiers who had risked their lives numerous times in pursuit of the senate and its goals.. She wasn?t going to lie, it made her angry. The very ethos of the Republic was changing and it wasn?t for the better. It weighed heavily on her mind. She wondered what would happen to her once this mission was over.

?Eventually I?m probably going to be hauled in front of Datu. Court Martial?s inevitable. I wonder what method he would suggest for my execution, firing squad or just throw me out of an airlock?

Realising her tired mind had strayed once again, she shook her head slightly and put the morbid thought to the back of her mind as she turned her attentions back to Aya. The Ereesi female smiled.

?So, I think you want to know what happened??before the king arrives??

Shirzan nodded softly in agreement.

?Oh, yes I would, that is, if you feel up to talking about it.?

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ashlae Starchaser
    Roof, Temple of Via, Argazdan

Ashlae smiled as she listened to Iliac tell her about the ships and that it was for both of them to command. His smile and kiss just made her weak at the knees as she blushed with warmth. She never felt like she belonged anywhere until now. Iliac made her feel loved.

She focused on the ships especially The Eye of the Goddess. It was a beauty to see. Iliac turned to her

"Soon our spies will know where the Ereesi are hiding. And then we will find them and . . . we won't be weak like the Jedi were and not cruel like the Sith. Ashlae. I want you at my side. We shall be wise and remorseless. Like Revan was. Like my mother." He kissed her gently on her lips.

"We will make them to . . . never do what they did to my people to anyone, you hear me? Never again. You and me. You and me and the power my Goddess has bestowed upon me." He smiled and looked above. "Will you help me, Ashlae?"

She blushed again but knew this was what she was meant to do ."Yes Iliac, my love I will help you."

19. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    ooc: TGI forgot to mention that I wrote the last update. No prob, just wanted to clearify I still do Iliac *smiles*

Iliac of Argazdan; Roof of the Temple

Iliac smiled and then stepped behind her, gently pushing his arms around her and hold her tight, as they watched the sky and the beautiful spectacle of the arriving fleet.

the Goddess had bestowed all this power on him. The fleet, the love of Ashlae, which he felt made him only stronger. The gift. Or Ashlae would have called it the force, would she? All of it was given to him to do her will. To him. Not his mother. Iliac smiled and kissed Ashlae gently on the back of her blond haired head. "Nothing can stop us, Ashlae. Nothing can stop us, my love."

And he felt it was true . . .

Tag: JediTEE and especially TGI

20. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    The Mule
    Near Hanna, Chandrilla

The Mule stopped and looked at the new part of his crew. He had not considered the injured guy to be a problem. But he worked alone usually. He never had to care about partners. Now he suddenly had to. Shaking his head he looked to his ship as if it could give him an answer. "Well, I´d say his best chances are my tank. there is none like this one on hte free market, believe me. And if we leave him here your enemies will probably seek him out. But we might not exactly be safe comapny either. I do not care. I leave it to you, Nameless." He turned. "Or didn´t they call you Criton?"

Tag: Mitth, Sirak

ooc: guess I am wearing fancy Argazdan red now?

[color=red][b]Xelon Tarn; High above the planet Argazdan; Shuttle[/b][/color]

The fleet was worse than he had imagined it. hundreds of ships, most of Republic build. what was more disturbing though was that some designs were unfamiliar. that itself was not special, as he was no warrior who knew battleships and their classes. But the planet Argazdan had been outfitted with aged and old ships of the Praetorian-class once, he had read. Now these new designs mixed with the already known ones. And they had not been build by the Republic. Was Arazdan building it´s own ships now? The center of the formation catched his attention though. Something like mobile space station lay there and at it´s side was a sleek and dangerous looking ship a bit bigger than the others. The command ship he strongly assumed.

[image=http://izlin.free.fr/eve/ships/faction/armageddon_imperial_issue.jpg]

"Captain, please record all sensor checks." Xelon said with a low voice. And he reached into the force.

In the morning he had left without a goodbye but with a kiss on the forehead of a peacefully sleeping Zariz. Peaceful after such a long time. He had ignored every line of the Jedi Code, he knew. But it had been right. It had felt right. Yet the reasoning of things feeling so good they can´t be wrong was a dangerous one he knew. But there was no bitterniss in his heart. For the first time in a long, a very long time he had felt pure love and a frightening absence of darkness from the galaxy and himself.

Shaking his head he pushed aside the thoughts of her smell and the feeling of her skin and concentrated his senses on the fleet. It was a frightening level of dedication in it. Fanatism. Religious fanatism. Myrial of Argazdan, the former Governor of the planet by the grace of the Republic itself, had created an army of single minded creatures following her will. If she willed htem to, they would burn the galaxy alive, he knew. No mercy, no reason could be expected from this horde. Only their leader gave him an entry point for negotiations.

Masterfully created, this army was. Sadly Xelon unfolded his arms. "When you got your scans announce us and ask for a personal audience with the Governor. Xelon Tarn the Jedi Knight from the Republic and representative of the Galactic Republic asks for one."

[b]Tag: TGI[/b]

21. Loocem

Loocem Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2011
    Task Ry'los; Bothawui; Lev'Starn

Task had not felt the presence of another Force sensitive like this in a very long time. Of course, there had been a few over the years he had felt in the markets when he went out to gather food and supplies, or news in this case, but they were all weak, barely touching the Force. This one was strong. Whether he couldn't clearly identify it because it was being hidden or because he hadn't been around strong force beings in years he didn't know.

He slowly wandered around the market feeling the people around him, searching for this being. After being in hiding so long, he felt somewhat afraid to confront whomever it was, but he found that fear inside of him and crushed it. He would need to be brave here in the next section of his life. He had decided to return to the Jedi, but could they have already found him.

He dismissed the thoughts and concentrated on his search.

22. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: God, Argzadans are creepy people . . .

Zariz
    Telos, The Justice

With closed eyes she tried to push the images of Xelon out of her mind. Then she felt the three ships vanish. they went to hyperspace.

Another three ships send away. Surely the mission of Paladin was of utmost importance, but Onasi´s fleet was nowhere the size it needed to stop Ion Tarsis anymore. She knew that. Yet Carth Onasi had found an ally much more powerful than any fleet. The force. The Jedi. If there was no way to defeat Ion tarsis she would find another way to undo the threat he was for the Outer Rims.

She had not talked to Cilarn. Half out of shame for her obvious breach of the Jedi code the evening before, halfg because she felt in doing so would make him her Padawan and she wanted to avoid that decision until she knew more about the present situation.

When they were called in, she was shocked how exhausted he looked. ?Jedi Zariz, Jedi Cilarn, a pleasure to meet you." Zariz nodded respectfully. "the pleasure is on our side." She smiled. The Admiral went on. He lost no time. Appreciated. "Shall we get straight to the point?? He gave them a sad smile, obviously knowing Jedi did not care a lot about pleasantries. ?I got a smaller crisis in the Corvis Minor system and actually I think you already figured out I got a mjor problem here. There is a mole in my fleet and he keeps Ion Tarsis informed about every step I take.? Zariz nodded. "And obviously not only your fleet. They set up a perfect trap in the Talusa system. they seemed well informed. My Jedo brother Xelon Tarn suggested the Captain so ready to hand over his ship, Zurin Arctus, might have been the traitor. Do you think he was the source?"

Tag: Remix, TGI

23. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    well dockingbay94, the GM forgot to tag me, but I actually play Brianna Kae, so TGI told me to write myself into the scene.

Combined with TGI and SirakRomar approved use of Bastila.

Brianna Kae
    Jedi Temple, Main entrance

The news of Teya IV were not spreading throughthe Temple. A secret Jedi base was meant to be secret for a reason and Bastila had asked her to share it with nobody but Lohm and her at this point in time. But the Grand Master, Bastila was the acting Grand master in all but name, had prepared to leave the Temple immediately. Brianna had returned to her duty, for now.

When the guards had called for her it had almost been a welcome tsk to deal with a potential intruder at the min gate. Someone had tried to access the Temple. It was a managable problem. The large gates of the Temple sealed now at every time, opened just wide enough for the white haired Jedi in her grey robes to slip through. But she felt in the force that the "intruder" was strong in the force. A Jedi? She as not sure. She felt him to have a strange radiation in the force. as if he . . .

When she saw the man she realized what had happened. What had become of the former Jedi? He looked like a homeless or a drunk. But the force was there. And it was strong and shaped. The man had been trained in the Jedi arts. "Hello friend." She greeted the man and with a nod she made the guards leave. They had done a good job.

"I am Brianna Kae. The Jedi order has asked me to wwelcome any arriving Jedi." She smiled at him. A forced smile, as she knew how important it was to feel make them feel welcome. But the events of past hours were still heavy on her mind . . .

Tag: docking

24. docking_bay94

Jul 26, 2008
    Revelin Thomas
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple Entrance

Revelin began to relax as he felt one of the Force presences nearing him. A white-haired woman, looking about 25-30, approached the guards and sent them away. Ah, the Master. The raw but powerful one, then. "Hello friend,? she addressed him. "I am Brianna Kae. The Jedi order has asked me to welcome any arriving Jedi." She smiled at him, but it seemed? off. Not exactly the most smiley person ever. I bet she doesn?t like her job.

?Greetings, Master Kae. I am Revelin Thomas, a Jedi Padawan under the instruction of Master Ehyna. I?ve been? away for a while. Can you tell me what?s happened to the Jedi?? He stepped towards her, wobbling a bit from his hangover. Great. What a wonderful first impression. If she didn?t have the Force, no one would believe I was a Jedi. She does seem a bit preoccupied, though, so maybe she didn?t notice. I wish Master Ehyna was here to deal with all this? but that?s my fault, isn?t it? Revelin had a brief flashback of darkness. Fear. Death. Yes, that?s my fault.

TAG: Sir_Draco

25. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: This is not madness, this it TORR! Congrats ot the 500th post!

Brianna Kae
    Jedi Temple, Gates

?Greetings, Master Kae. I am Revelin Thomas, a Jedi Padawan under the instruction of Master Ehyna. I?ve been? away for a while. Can you tell me what?s happened to the Jedi?? Brianna nodded. The former handmaiden reached out to the Jedi before her once more and felt . . . something. She wished her training had been more concentrated on the feelings of others. But all she felt was a little fear and frightening. a darkness. A memory of darkness. "I am no Master, Jedi Thomas. Only the guards call me and everybody else around here that. The Jedi Order, or what rmeains of it after the Sith Wars has gathered here anew under Master Bastila Shan. And we are glad you found your way back here. We need jedi. All the Jedi who can still see themselves as such." She smiled once more. This time more genuine. Some said she was no Jedi at all, others seemed to claim she was a Master, yet. Indeed the Jedi probably needed that council. She took one of the access cards from her robes and gave it to the Jedi. "Why don´t you take a shower and fresh robes and meet me here? We should talk, I think." The man was obviously drinking and had drunk before coming here not too long ago. But who was she to blame? It was not less Jedi-like than her rigid discipline and uncritical service of Atris had once been. The man simply had not met someone like the Exile.

"I will be here and head out later to the grea archieve of the Republic. Maybe you join me and we can . . . find out how you have been."

Tag: docking_bay94

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.