main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Old Republic: The fall and rise of the Galatic Republic and the Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Mace Windu strode purposfully from the Jedi Temple. Master Yoda had allowed a brief break. Mace wished to tidy up in the fresher he didn't want to leave but he was feeling cramped at the moment as he walked he accidentally bumped shoulders with Marcus. He turned confused he was getting readings from the force about this man not bad but not good either.

"Excuse me sir, I have not seen you around the temple. May you tell me your name?" He asked expounding on the force as he did.

Tag Marcus

2. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Name: IG-800
    Type of Droid: Magna Guard
    Rank: Droid General, bounty hunter and body guard (works for hire and is currently under employ for Trade Federation)
    Appearance: Looks like a Magna 800 with several battle scars. Has various blaster weapons and attachmens. One notable one is a mounted blaster on it's right wrist and detacheble vibro blade on it as well. It has cortosis plating on it's chest,arms, head and legs and also has deployed it's own shield like that of a droideka.

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:plo Koon

Plo Koon litsened to everything going on in the cuncil chambers. Having his hands folded he thought. "Master Yoda, Master Windu, maybe we should send a group of Jedi to infiltrate Theed with supplies enough to feed the cilvilians in secret." Plo said. "That is wht I have thought of." said the famous Jedi Master who fought in the Stark Hyperspace War.

TAG:Any

4. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda

Kay, seeing that Skarlin had nothing more to add to the conversation with the senator, decided to take his leave. He stood up from his chair and once again bowed to the senator then turned on his heel and walked out the door to the turbo lift that was directly outside the senator?s office. Kay and Skalrin stepped inside the glass walled pod and headed back down to the main level. After a few seconds of silence Skarlin turned to Kay.

"If the trade federation attacked master Qui-Gon, and his apprentice, then they are evidently asking for a war...and if that's the case, we should let Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan deal with it, and focus on locations where a droid factory will be made." Skarlin pauses for a second, and resumes, "I shall speak with master Sifo-Dyus, you shall go to the council, you're a fellow master to them anyways."

?In due time Skarlin, first we have to assess this situation, to find out if the Trade Federation is ready to stand behind their threats they are making. I will go to the council but as I said before we are not on good terms, but at a moment like this I doubted that any of that matters,? said Kay turning to look out at the clear Coruscant morning through the glass walls of the turbo lift shaft.

The lift soon came back into the lobby, where both Jedi stepped out and went their separate ways. He walked out into the mornings sun that shown down on the large garden that was in the large courtyard outside the senator?s office. Walking through the garden somehow reminded him of Master Garak and words of advice he had given to Kay years ago while he was still his padawan.

?Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.?

That was the oath Kay had followed his whole life as a Jedi. ?Safeguard the helpless? especially wrung true to Kay during these dark times. The people of Naboo needed to be protected and if the Jedi weren?t going to do it then he would. It was thinking such as this that lost him favor among the council. He finally came to the edge of the landing platform and stepped down into his speeder and headed off to the Jedi Temple to inform the council.

He soon arrived at the temple, parking his speeder inside the temples hangar. He walked out of the hangar and made his way into the temples large entrance area. He decided to go check up on the younglings as he did on occasion. He walked down the hallway of the west wing where the clans and younglings were educated trained by the Jedi masters. Kay himself had not taken on a padawan yet, even though he was able. He walked by a class room where a clan was learning telekinesis, and in the next they were practicing with training remotes. He finally came to a room where the students were lost deep in the study of their books. All accept one youngling, a human boy by the name of Aden Carver. Upon seeing the face of his favorite master Aden slammed his book and ran from the class room with his master close behind him. Kay bent down and embraced his favorite youngling and picked him up to where they were eye level. The Master, a Female Mirialan Jedi Master, by the name of Tetra Badrona approached Kay and Aden.

?Aden Carver, I am warning you young man one more outbreak in class and I?ll have you shipped off to Nal Hutta!? she proclaimed to the youngling. The boy looked at Kay in the hopes that he would defend him. Kay gave aslight smirk and wink to Aden, a sign of assurance that he had his back.

?She?s right you know Aden, learning is important, especially if you are to become a padawan to a Master someday,? he said to the boy in a gentle voice. The boy?s eyes suddenly lit up.

?Could I be your padawan?? he asked enthusiastically.

?Maybe, but only if you study young one, only if you study. Now go on back to your studies,? he said with a smile, putting the boy down. Aden ran back inside the room and quickly began studying his material. Tetra turned to Kay.

?He reminds me too mu

5. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    A tall man of brown skin bumped into Marcus, Marcus almost turned to glare but stopped when a powerful rush of force energy tumbled over him,

"Excuse me sir, I have not seen you around the temple. May you tell me your name?"

Marcus hesitated before saying, "Marcus, Marcus Alexander De Caliencio... Who asks?" The man struck Marcus as familiar but his memory of the past wasnt as good as it used to be.

TAG: Windu4

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Greetings, I was just wondering." The feeling Mace felt vanished. "If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Marcus."

Mace walked to the fresher and quickly took care of his business before returning to the Council Chambers and taking his seat. As he walked in he heard Plo Koon's remark about sending in a team of jedi.

"That is quite an idea Master Koon," He said. "I have recently discovered that General Antilles has made contact with the Federation, he has yet to discern a reply. He informed me that he is fully read to attack the Federation. I suggest that we allow the attack and use that as a distraction to send in the Jedi. I think there is more at work here than the Federation."

Tag Council

7. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon Arstick, Master Yoda, Master Ki Adi Mundi~ Jedi Council Session

Master Jorgon, Master Yoda, and Master Mundi listened to what Mace Windu and to what Plo Koon had said.

" I do not think it would be wise to act right away Master Koon," Mundi said leaning back in his chair. " Master Koda has just returned from a meeting with the Senator from our Home planet of Ceara, who is representing Chancellor Velorum in his absence. I would like to hear the Chancellors point of view before we go off making decisions. I suggest you tell the Commander to pull his ships out and wait before we do anything rash. "

Master Yoda turned and looked at Master Jorgon and knodded.

Jorgon rose from his red and silver custom made council chair and slowly walked over to the door, poking his large head out to find Master Kay Koda, his former apprentice and Knight Lei'Vor standing outside of Council Chamber's door.

" Master Koda, Lei'Vor, " He said waving his hand. " The Council is ready to see the both of you. "

Jorgon signed and walked back into the Council Chambers. This should be interesting he thought to himself.

Jorgon knew that Koda was quite a capable Jedi, as well as Lei'Vor. Koda was a head strong Jedi, but it was his former apprentice and Jorgon had much faith in his former Padawan.

" Welcome Master Koda, Knight Lei'Vor, " Yoda said. " Happy you could appear before the Council I am. " he paused for a brief moment and then continued. " A few issues we have. Pointed out Master Koon and Master Windu have, that we have a force approaching Naboo. Decide on this we must. What is the position of the Chancellor? Know this we must, before make a decision we do. "

TAG: Master Kay Koda, Jedi Knight Lei'Vor

IC: Viceroy Nute Gunray, aboard Trade Federation Flagship

The Viceroy stared down at the planet that his Ship was orbiting. He took a deep breath. A droid buzzed past him, preoccupied with some other business.

One of the droids working the com links came over to him.

" Sir, " It said in a mechanical voice. " We have a transmission from a Galactic Republic cruiser. He says that if we do not surrender the planet he will attack. "

The Viceroy let out a deep bellowing laugh.

" Tell the Commander of the ship to back off or we will destroy the planet of Naboo. Tell him to go home to Corouscant, or this entire planet will suffer like no other has in the history of the Republic. "

TAG: General Antilles

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    I_H Edit: Removed at GM's request

9. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jon felt anger hit him like a battering ram but he ignored it and closed the transmission. He yelled for the communications director.

"Captain transmit that whole conversation to Senate and the Jedi Council I want them to know that the Federation is hostile."

"Yes sir!"

"Oh and when you do ask them if I have permission to attack them and use those new hex missiles that were commissioned to us." Jon said simply.

10. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    Marcus either didn't notice the man's dance around his question or he didn't care, Marcus shrugged it off as the man walked away. With the swing of his cloak Marcus saw the man carried a lightsaber, 'Jedi, no doubt...I wonder if he's-?' Marcus didn't have time to wonder, his mission was clear, he kept to the shadows as he walked down the halls, noting all the details of the massive spire were the same.

Marcus was only able to follow the black man so far then he had to drop back for fear of being noticed. The man finally turned the corner and disappeared behind great sliding doors, Marcus saw that there was guards all around and an activation code bar to get passed.

11. witchdoctor187

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda Council Chambers

Kay waited outside the council chambers for about ten minutes, but it seemed like eternity, normally this would have been a wait that was short spent, but due to the urgency of the issue at hand, time waiting drug on forever. Finally the large durasteel doors to the council chambers slid open revealing Master Jorgon.

" Master Koda, Lei'Vor, " He said waving his hand. " The Council is ready to see the both of you. "

Kay gave a slight bow to the fellow master and followed him inside the council chamber along with Lei?Vor. He heard Master Jorgon give a slight sigh, obviously a sign that he was not completely enthused with Kay?s presence. Kay went and stood in front of the council, whose chairs were arranged in a semi circle.

?Welcome Master Koda, Knight Lei'Vor, ?Yoda said.? Happy you could appear before the Council I am. ?He paused for a brief moment and then continued.? A few issues we have. Pointed out Master Koon and Master Windu have, that we have a force approaching Naboo. Decide on this we must. What is the position of the Chancellor? Know this we must, before make a decision we do. "

?Thank you Master Yoda. What I have learned from the Chancellor does not bode well for us or Naboo. The situation on Naboo is dire, the Trade Federation has set up a blockade around the planet, stopping any goods from coming or leaving the planet, they cannot get the food or supplies that they need. And if what our informant says is true, Viceroy Gunray has taken total control of the planet. Or informant has also retrieved information on the enemy?s ground movements. He says that the ground forces are commanded by a half-droid half-human hybrid. But we do have one thing going for us, we have the Queen. She is safe and is staying here on Coruscant in secret.? That is all the Chancellors informant was able to bring to us. There was a long silent pause inside the council chambers before Kay broke the silence by speaking his opinion on the matter.

?Master Yoda, the people of Naboo are suffering, if it is not us who stand against the Trade Federation than who will? It may be Naboo today but what if there next target is here, on Coruscant? We can not just sit idly by and watch as this ?Federation? destroys one of out allied planets. If we do not declare action now then when!? proclaimed Kay, he knew this statement would not bode well for him and his struggle to get on the council. Now he just waited for the rebuttal from the council members.

Tag: council members, Lei?Vor

12. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Lei'Vor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple, Council Chambers.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lei'Vor gave a bow to Master Jorgon before following him and Master Koda into the council chambers, standing beside Master Koda and waiting to be adressed.

"Welcome Master Koda, Knight Lei'Vor," Yoda said. "Happy you could appear before the Council I am." He paused for a brief moment and then continued.? A few issues we have. Pointed out Master Koon and Master Windu have, that we have a force approaching Naboo. Decide on this we must. What is the position of the Chancellor? Know this we must, before make a decision we do."

Lei'Vor stood thinking for a moment, his arms crossed passively infront of him as he did. However Koda acted and spoke straight away and in Lei'Vor's opinion without thinking.

?Thank you Master Yoda. What I have learned from the Chancellor does not bode well for us or Naboo. The situation on Naboo is dire, the Trade Federation has set up a blockade around the planet, stopping any goods from coming or leaving the planet, they cannot get the food or supplies that they need. And if what our informant says is true, Viceroy Gunray has taken total control of the planet. Or informant has also retrieved information on the enemy?s ground movements. He says that the ground forces are commanded by a half-droid half-human hybrid. But we do have one thing going for us, we have the Queen. She is safe and is staying here on Coruscant in secret.? That is all the Chancellors informant was able to bring to us. There was a long silent pause inside the council chambers before Kay broke the silence by speaking his opinion on the matter.

?Master Yoda, the people of Naboo are suffering, if it is not us who stand against the Trade Federation than who will? It may be Naboo today but what if there next target is here, on Coruscant? We can not just sit idly by and watch as this ?Federation? destroys one of out allied planets. If we do not declare action now then when!? proclaimed Kay, he knew this statement would not bode well for him and his struggle to get on the council. Now he just waited for the rebuttal from the council members.

Lei'Vor patiently waited until the end of Koda's speach before holding up his hand and beginning to speak.

"Your assessment on the situation is likely perfect but we cannot rush into this. The Republic must resort to diplomacy and the Jedi should do as we have always done, supported the Republic" Lei looked around at the Jedi Council. "If we rush into this it may cause a war which the Republic cannot win. We have no army. We are peacekeepers not warriors."

Lei'Vor let out a little sigh. It was a desperate situation, they would either cause friction with the people of Naboo or the Trade Federation. "Besides the Trade Federation controls a good portion of the Galaxy's Trade Routes and we rely heavily upon them for their trade." He looked directly at Koda this time "So making them feel as if they do not belong to the Republic anymore is a bad idea. We need to make them peacefully withdraw, show support for the people of Naboo however not make this into a problem for the Trade Federation with too many restrictions at the end of this."

Lei'Vor gently tapped his fingers on the back of his hand, it was unseen but it was likely his former Master, possibly even Yoda or Mace Windu would notice his habit. It happened when he was stressed or nervous or impatient.

"Yes we need to act, but possibly suggest a trade embargo?" Lei'Vor finally stated after a moment.

tag: witchdoctor, council members.

13. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Mace Windu stared politely at the Jedi who was presenting his idea. HE was mildly impressed by his suggestions. Than his comm beeped.

"Sorry to interrupt but there seems to be an urgent comm message from Jon Antilles that needs to be presented towards the Whole Council do you mind if it is heard? We need to be kept up to date on the situation regarding the trade situation."

Tag council

14. witchdoctor187

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda/Jedi Council Chambers/ Coruscant

Kay listened intently to Lei?Vor?s suggestion to the problem at hand. It was true; Kay had spoken to harshly about the matter, it was a habit he had developed from his master, of letting his passions override his reason. Because as Lei?Vor had said, the Jedi were peacekeepers not warriors. And to contribute to the problem they did not have an army as Lei'Vor mentioned; the Jedi were numerous and capable, but they were not invincible. A trade embargo on the Trade Federation might bring about a peaceful end to the conflict without the cost of lives or the restriction of trade routes. Despite Lei?vors age, he was wise for his age.

Lei?Vor had brought up the point that starting a war would isolate the trade Federation from the Republic, but in Kay?s opinion, they already separated themselves when they invaded Naboo.

Kay had spent many years traveling across the galaxy as a Jedi Adventurer, finding relics, gathering intelligence, and helping the people wherever and whenever he could. He had been on many planets in Naboo?s exact situation. He had fought in many uprising to overthrow these tyrannical governments that had preyed upon the populace of these planets. Kay guessed that it was years of that kind of action that made him quick to anger and stubborn at times such as this.

It was also the creed that Master Garak had told him to follow that made him feel obligated to defend the weak and oppressed. But what Lei?vor said was true they could not be quick to declare war on such an issue that could be settled politically. He centered himself and let calmness come over him. He bowed to the council.

?Please forgive me, I spoke out of term,? said Kay rising from his bow. He the ncontinued

?Knight Lei?Vor does have a solid plan of action, though we will have to see if the Trade Federation is willing to negotiate terms of surrender, or if their devotion to their cause is unwavering,?

Tag: Jedi_O_D, Council

15. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    IC: Kit Fisto, Council Chambers

Jedi Master Kit Fisto sat still in his chair, his hands clasped in his lap. He was not quick to jump to any conclusions and therefore had been silent, taking in everyone's point of view on the naboo crisis. Though now it was his turn to speak.

Master Fisto leaned forward in his chair and began, "Why is it that we think the only way to stop this crisis is by hurting the trade federation and alienating them. A war would most certainly accomplish this, but so would a new tax. Either way the Trade Federation will come out most displeased, and feel secluded. It is also true that they hold many vital trade routes, which is another reason for not alienating them. I propose we offer them an incentive to put an end to the invasion. Perhaps a tax break, exclusive trading rights, some other perk that does not lead to alienation, but removes them from Naboo." Concluding his argument Kit relaxed back into his chair and awaited the response of the other jedi.

TAG: All in council chambers

16. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus Alexander De Caliencio

Marcus used his force energy to listen in on the conversation, though strong as he was he could only listen to bits and pieces of the Jedi's conversation through the thick walls.

"Why is it that we think the only way to stop this crisis is by hurting--alienating them. A war would most certainly accomplish--feel secluded. It is also true that they hold--an incentive to put an end to the invasion. --Lead to alienation, but removes them from Naboo."

Marcus couldn't believe his ears! His master was right, they planned to alienate planets and remove them, no doubt into slavery! Marcus forced his energy further into the room, disregarding his thoughts of safety, he had to know about what they planned to do...

TAG: Jedi

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Disreagarding Master Koda's wishes, Skarlin headed for Sifo-Dyas' room in hopes of a useful conversation. Upon entering he saw the Master training with his saber, sucessfully blocking the training droid at every turn, and at one of the hardest difficulties.

"Good morning master, how are you?" Skarlin says as he takes a seat, his eyes flitting to the morning sun. Sifo-Dyas sighed as he shut off the droid and sheathed his saber.

"So, you've felt it too, Skarlin? That's a shame, we've got this ability, but can hardly do a thing about it..." Sifo-Dyas replied, sitting down.

"I know, and that's why I need you to pull up an old contact of yours, who will probably do the republic some aid."

"You mean, Lama Su." He replied, shocked that Skarlin remembered him.

"Yes, Lama Su. I know he has access to cloning technology, and thus he could create an army. I'd off course have to find the ships and other assault vehicles." Skarlin replies nodding, "But I'd have to delete Kamino from the archives, that way no Jedi proceeded there until it is absolutely necessary." Sifo-Dyas nods, and leaves the room saying,

"If I'm still alive by then, then I shall be in trouble, so you'd better be prepared for my possible exile..." Skarlin sighes as he goes to the hanger, thinking of where these vehicles may be provided.

Tag: None

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Absolutely not Master Kit." Mace exclaimed. "We will not and should not give them incentives so they will stop doing the wrong thing. They must be punished for their actions!"

Mace Windu suddenly frowned he felt like a different force signature than that was intruding on the session. It seemed the same as the one he had sensed earlier from that Jedi Marcus. He turned towards the door and reached out with the force sending a clear warning for the intruder to stay away until he was called on or to attend to his duties.

Tag council

19. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    GM OCC: I will be taking Windu 4's characters while he is away. I also want to make an annoucement. If you have any major plot changes, PM them to me, because I've had a few problems with that in the past. thank you!

IC: Master Jorgon Arstick, Grand Master Yoda, Master Ki Adi Mundi, Mace Windu~ Inside the Jedi Council Chambers

Master Jorgon liked the sound of a trade embargo. He knew that Chancellor Velorum would like it as well. If a trade embargo was to be put on the Trade Federation. If no one could Trade with them, they would rapidly lose money and Viceroy Gunray would be forced to leave Naboo. Yet, he thought for a second, if there was a Trade embargo on the Federation, it might anger them more, causing them to hurt Naboo even more, and possibly move into other systems. Master Fisto's idea for a tax break for them wasn't a bad idea either. He thought presenting it to the Chancellor would be a good idea. Now, Master Koda's on the other hand was a little one sided. As Lei'Vor had said, the Jedi are not warriors they are peacekepers.

" The Trade Embargo could be risky," Jorgon said. " If we enforce a trade embargo on the Federation, Viceroy Gunray may hurt the Naboo people more. It's to risky of a move. I think Master Fisto's idea for a tax break for them would go over much smoother, not only with the viceroy, but with the Chancellor as well. If they see that we are treating them as they believe me should, then they may pull out of Naboo. " he turned to Master Koda. " Yes Master koda you did speak out of term, I do appreciate your opinion, but you are a messenger for the Council, you are not on the Council. "

Ki Adi Mundi knew that Jorgon was right.

" I agree, " Ki Adi Mundi said, shifting in his chair a bit. " A trade Embargo would be a good idea, but may cause retaliation. I suggest we present both ideas to the Chancellor. Having more than one option is always a plus. "

Master Yoda's ears suddenly perked up. Jorgon and Mundi noticed to as well. But none of the other Jedi seemed to be sensing it at the moment. It was only slight, the most slight feeling that could ever be felt, but it was still there. A hint of the dark side seemed to be present, not in the Council chambers, but somewhere in the squire. He wondered who it could be. A sith it could not be he thought. To little of the dark side I sense, Nothing it probably is. Yoda thought.

" Agree with Master Fisto, Master Jorgon and Master Mundi I do," He said gripping his cane. " Give the Chancellor options we must. "

Mace Windu nodded in agreement.

" Take this news back to the Chancellor. After you have finished discussing this with him. We will go back in session. Council in recess until Master Koda returns fro the Chancellors's office. "

Jorgon looked over at Lei'Vor.

" Lei'Vor," Jorgon said. " Stay behind, we must take a walk into the Gardens and speak. "

TAG: The Jedi Council, Kay Koda, Lei'Vor

IC: Viceroy Nute Gunray

" Commander, " he said into the com link, a bit jittery. " Commense order 32, the execution of 1,000 male citizens by ways of firing squad. " The Viceroy then say down and took a deep breath.

He knew that with the execution of these citizens, a war may take place, but orders were orders, and he could not disobey them

[i]On Naboo~ Commander B1-01[/i]

The hybrid droid commander got the message from the Viceroy.

" Major, Commense Order 32, " He said in a half mechanical, half human voice. " Leave none of them alive. I want a blood bath in one hour. "

The commander swished his cape away and walked back to the commander center, over looking the field where the men were to be shot. He laughed a hacking laugh and sat down, ready for the show.

TAG: Major, Anyone

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC If your talking about Marcus than Windu had sensed it earlier and told him to stay away.

IC

Jon twirled around he knew that the Federation was hostile and he knew they had intention of hurting civillians but he needed authorization to attack!

"Commander open connection with the council!" Jon ran to the holo room to speak with them.

"Masters can you hear me? This is General Antilles." He said as he stood in the communications room.

Tag Council

21. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus wanted to push his energy further but he had to stop due to the stronger force pushing him out telling him to stay away till his turn came around. Marcus withdrew his presence and left the wall. He pulled out a transmitter and tried to contact his master, Darth Sidious, static arose from the transmitter before catching a signal. Going down the hall a ways, Marcus whispered into the transmitter, "Master, I have some...complications...Respond. Marcus out." Marcus then waited on the fuzzy static to issue another reply.

TAG: Darth Sidious

22. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Lei'Vor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple, Council Chambers.

Lei'Vor listened to the end of the conversation between the Jedi Council, nodding silently as he did and thinking to himself. Not a bad idea though it might offend Naboo and her supporters Lei didn't voice this as he had already stated it and knew the Council and the Republic would take it into consideration.

Koda was ordered to take their opinions to the Chancellor, which suited Lei'Vor just fine, he didn't particularly like the Chancellor.

"Lei'Vor," Jorgon said. " Stay behind, we must take a walk into the Gardens and speak. "

Lei'Vor nodded at this last comment, not suprised by this, as he was often asked to stay back after such meetings. So Lei'Vor waited patiently outside the door to the Council Chambers for Master Astrick to exit.

Tag: Ki_Undi_Mundi

23. witchdoctor187

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda/ Jedi Temple/Coruscant

"Take this news back to the Chancellor. After you have finished discussing this with him we will go back in session. Council in recess until Master Koda returns fro the Chancellor?s office. "

?As you command Master?s,? said Kay with a bow to the council. He then rose and turned to exit the council chambers.

Kay left the council chambers feeling angry at both himself and the council. He did not like the options that they were faced with but he accepted them. Kay believed that even if the Trade Federation accepted the tariffs that it would only make the republic look weak to their enemies and therefore pose an even easier target to conquer. Kay walked through the sliding doors to be met by a tall man with long black hair. There was an odd aura around this man but Kay couldn?t quite figure it out, but he certainly knew that he was no Jedi. But he just passed it off as his suspicious nature getting away from him. He disregarded the man and continued on with his task at hand.

Kay arrived moments later at the Chancellor?s office. He again took the turbo lift up to the offices and he once again looked out the glass windows of the turbo lift. He soon reached the top and walked towards the sliding durasteel doors of the Chancellors office. As he approached the large doors slid to both sides in way of the Jedi. Again, as before in the morning, the Chancellor sat at his desk and greeted him once more. Kay sat in the same extravagant chair as before and gave the council?s findings to the Chancellor.

?Chancellor, after much debate from the council, they have decided on two courses of action that they wanted your approval on before initiating. The first is a trade embargo on the Trade Federation?s goods, while the other is a tax relief to the Trade Federation. The council believes that the tax relief could be handled smoothly and without bloodshed. But as I said they waited to get your opinion on the best course of action Chancellor,? Said Kay. He then waited on the Chancellor?s opinion on the matter and what actions to take.

as he waited Kay centered his mind and went into a light meditation, but as he did so he felt something, something that deeply disturbed him and threw him off balance. it was a sound of people, thousands of people, screams, screams that grew louder each second, and then silence, and an empty void left in the force. Kay did not know what had just happened but he knew that a it was an event of massive destruction to leave a hole in the force, the killing of a large group of people. But Kay wasn't sure of that, he simply shrugged it off and tried to get back to the situation at hand, but that feeling, that void in the force, lingered in the back of his mind while he waited there for the Chancellor's decision.

Tag: Chancellor, Sith_King

24. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus couldn't get a response at that moment but he could try later, he turned back around to see a Jedi met his gaze only for an instance, before thundering off past him, seeming in anger for it was a strong sense around him. However, that left the council open, unless there was another waiting, he shoved the transmitter into his pocket and started back towards the great doors. Marcus stood close to the door still wondering what his master wanted him to do once he followed the Jedi master, did he want him to kill him? Marcus sent a message into the room asking for a meeting with Master Jorgon.

TAG: Council members, Master Jorgon Arstick

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Sizx

Sizx noded slightly in response to the orders and proceeded to the firing range, where one thousand scared male humans were standing, hoping for mercy.
    "Units, on my mark, fire." Sizx made a sighing sound as he made mark, signalling the execution of the innocent souls. He may have been machine, but with the expanded tactical section, came with a computing increase, and thus, emotional qualities. As the units began firing, Sizx raised his arm, and launched his entire salvo of wrist rockets into the crowd.

Tag: Slaveten

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Skarlin

Skarlin blinked paifully as he boarded his ship, the light coming from his assitant droid was still too bright. Skarlin perferred larger sips over the pathetic exuses that are known as Delta-7 Aethersprite-class interceptors, and that was why he possesed a YT-1300.
    Now that Master Sifo-Dyas was to head to Kamino, I may as well pop over to the Rothana Heavy Engineering, that group that is a subsiderary with Kuat Drve Yards. Skarlin thought to himself, as he entered the co-ordinates to Kuat.

Tag: None

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.