main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    So Austyralian based servers launched last night. 25ms ping being my average connection rate, never seen one that low in an MMO before.
    Anyone else playing this?

2. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    Sith Magician lives!?

I haven't yet made a decision about getting this yet, I never got very far with the first KOTOR game.

3. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Oh, I live! :)

So far the game's great. If you didn't get into KotOR it may not be for you, but if you just didn't get around to playing them, I highly recommend them.

My son and I rolled on the AU RP server. If you get it, let me know your character name.

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    My son wants it but my husband and I are adverse to the monthly fee they are asking, as I suspect it will mean he will think he has to use it up and will spend every waking moment trying to do so. [face_worried]

5. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    We have an MMO rule in our house which is that any of the kids playing it have to be logged in with me playing at the same time. Pretty simple and effective.

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thing is, no one else wants to play here, even me. I dont game, due to a hand disability I find it difficult at the best of times. So he'd be left to his own devices and often we simply forget he's even alive when he's off gaming in his room! Yes, that was my husbands bright idea "Put the X Box in his room!" STUPID! I call it his 'sex box', cause he's in there alot with it....alone. And the whole Family Guy Reference....its name is Sony ;) :p

7. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    Big W has the game for $58 which is the best price I have seen anywhere however the only computer I would play this on is my laptop, which is less than ideal, so I'm in two minds about it...

8. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I might wait until there are more playable races/classes. At the moment I don't have the time and hardware to play it properly, too much is going on.