main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The PRJO RPG Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    A cocky-looking fellow enters the bar. A lightsaber hangs from his belt, partly hidden by his dark cloak.

"Greetings, my friends!"

Jan_Solo approaches the table where Nikana_Skywalker and MegaJediRafa are enjoying some refreshments and waves at the bartender.

"Bartender, get me some Jawa juice!"

Jan_Solo sits down and asks his friends...

"That's a very odd-looking droid over there, isn't it? He's a regular, I think, which is strange since most bars nowadays prohibit the entry of droids. Anyway... so, what can ya tell me that I don't know already? ;) A Jedi's work is never done, huh? Yeah, I know the feeling..."

2. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    K-7D6 approaches Jan_Solo and taps him on the back. "Sorry to interrupt, sir, but you look very... familiar."

3. nikana_Skywalker

nikana_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    nikana_Skywalker ---> says to Jan_Solo welcome my friend, sit with us and enyoy some Jawa Juice.!

At the same time I ask the K-7D6 do you have any business with Jan Solo if is not LEAVE US....

**sights**

4. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The droid looks over to nikana_Skywalker. "How rude," it replies. "I guess droids aren't that welcome here." K-7D6 before leaving to his corner, leans over to nikana_Skywalker and in a deep monotone voice it whispers "I'll be watching you."

5. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    <nikana_Skywalker> What did you said droid? standing up.!

Doing a gesture with my hand a drink lands in front of K-7D6 way.

nikana ask's do you have a problem droid?

6. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Startled, K-7D6 exclaims "Problem!? Oh, my! Of course not, sir." Stepping back, the droid trips with a seat behind it crashing onto the floor. Suddenly, Seven-d-six starts twitching and spouts electronic gibberish.

7. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    nikana ask's MegaJediRafa what you think about this? pointing at the droid.

Bartender another round to my table.

8. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    *Serves drinks*
    *Grasps something clipped to his belt and under his cloak*
    Any problems here, lads?

9. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    Not now bartender...just serve the drinks and leave us into our things..

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    An increasing amount of people start getting uneasy about the tense atmosphere. Jan_Solo stands up to address them.

"This is official Jedi business folks. Go back to minding your own."

Jan_Solo inspects the broken droid which is starting to develop an acrid sulphur-like smell. Says to his fellow Jedi:

"I thought this friendly droid was a regular of this place. I thought I had seem him around a few times. But, look here. This seems suspicious to me, this device looks like some sort of tracking and recording device. But... who could be spying on us?"

11. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    I think this droid was spying on us...Rafa what should we do about it?

Look's at Jan_Solo in a mysterious look. And ask Jan_Solo did you felt it.?

Standing in defense position, light saber in hand.

12. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    K-7D6 eyes suddenly light up and its right hand violently pushes Jan_Solo away. The droid with the somewhat clunky composure now stands in attack stance. In an eerie monotonous tone it voices what seems to sound like a code, repeating itself over and over.
    ...MASTER---JEDI SUCCESFULLY IDENTIFIED---PROCEEDING TO NEXT DIRECTIVE...

13. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *The bartender stands up and winks at Jan_Solo while still grasping something on his hidden belt*

*He whispers to himself*
    This might get ugly

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    (chuckles) "Hmph! I guess I knew what I was getting into when I entered this place. Should have known better. But no other place knows how to make Jawa juice as good as this one. Might want to evacuate your joint, Mr. Bartender, unless we can take this outside, 'droid'!"

15. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    I guess the negotiations ended.....what you want droid.....defense stand....light saber in hand....

16. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    [What @%#%^#$ happened to my last post, it dissapeared. Oh, well. Repost]

No need to worry old friend.

*Signals to Jan_Solo*
    *Reveals a lightsabre hidden in his cloak*

No need to worry at all.

***EDIT*** Que bien Puertorriqueño de nosotros convertir un social thread en una pelea en tres segundos. . .

17. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Seven-d-six turns to Jan_Solo and, while still speaking in repetitive code, extends both its arms forward. Suddenly, the plating covering both his forearms slides back revealing built in double-laser cannons.
    ...MASTER---PRIME TARGET ACQUIRED---PROCEED?---AFFIRMATIVE...
    The menacing droid takes aim.

18. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Force jumps and flips in the air while igniting a green bladed lightsabre. The crowd screams in terror and flee in panic. Lands at Jan_Solo's right side*

Just like old times, Jan. It reminds me of the time when we fell into that nest of Chardonitas. . .

*Defensive stance*

19. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *I stand up from my chair and ignite my blue lightsaber.*

"Hey guys, this has got to be one of my most violent days in a long time."

*In that moment the bathroom door opens, and a black hooded figure enters the room.*

"I have a bad feeling about this."

20. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    suddenly at the back of the room a yellow saber is ignited, it's digital-skywalker...

he comes upfront where the other Jedi are aligned, and starts helping them block the blasts the droid started firing trough its dual cannons.

Rafa takes a blow at the droid and cuts right trough one of its blasters while Corran deflects one of the blasts and redirects it to the droid's "head"

i come forward and step on the droid and push my sabre into 7D6's upper body making sure the thing is really dead... then i look upon my fellow Jedi and say...

" this party is over..."

but someone yells: "it's not over yet" while pointing to the dark figure coming out of the cantina's bathroom

21. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *The cloacked figure steps into the light, and it's non other than... JediCACO himself. Only this time, like all bad Cacos, he brought with him his corillo. About 5 other dark jedi WANNABES come out of the bathroom. Nobody knows for sure how they got there in the first place, nor what they were doing inside. Some people run away from the cantina, and Cptn. Kirk beams up.*

Nikana: "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."

*EDIT: if the jediCaco stuff is boring you guys, or if it is in any way annoying end it in the next reply. es que estoy falto de ideas hoy.*

22. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Die You Jedi Caco Dogs!!!

*i ignite my lightsabre ready to kick some Caco behind*

<Lighsabre Sound FX>

"oh and by the way, bartender, gimme another shot of Tuskila"

(para los que no saben, el Tuskila es la version de StarWars para el Tequila)

23. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Little busy here digital. . .

*Swinging green sabre to Cacos. Backflips and cuts one in half*

But you can help yourself to some.

*Uses the Force to raise a bottle and places it besides digital*

24. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The surviving Jedi Cacos stop attacking and looking at eachother they oddly agree on something. With what seems to be fear from the look in there eyes, they quickly flee the scene.

A lone applause is heard from the far end of the cantina.

"Wonderful," a voice is heard appraising the Jedi. "Simply wonderful. It has been a while since I've seen Jedi in action. Indeed it has been a long time."

From the shadows, a dark cloaked figure emerges slowly approaching the Jedi. The mysterious person's face is hidden under his hood. "Why, if it isn't my old friends from years past. It truly is a suprise to see you both... Corran and Jan."

25. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Looks at Jan*

We are in deep doodoo this time.

*Looks at digital and Rafa*

Be prepared for anything, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.