main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel made a face*

*Thorn stood up and with one quick movement reached into his trench and took out his neural whip, whipping it at Niko, the whip glowing since it was turned on [the charge is to stun opponents]* how dare you treat anyone like that. *he said dangerously* honorless scum like you don't deserve to exist. *his voice was soft, yet seething with calm anger*

2. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    " Just forgett it," she say looking at The stranger " He is harmless, but in the other side.. you look different, you would kill him and that is something too good for him, but thanks for defend me Mr???..."

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Quite tense the situation have become.
    But the Jedi Praetor does not wish to enter this meaningfull strugle with out a good cause. Negotiating with the wookie takes presedence. Besides, Rillao is an Arudoushi, she can take care of her, if not.....

He continues to glance at the Wookie, as if trying to draw his attention back into their conversation. He tries to use the Force to call on the wookie. This Wookie is no ordinary mercenary, for a quick mind read it's not working. On the other hand, Ktulu is not sensing any sign of Force use on the Wooke, but it's formidable the strengt of his will and the power of his mind.

4. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Niko ran out of range of the whip and out the door. hearing Rillao's plead, he turned off the charge of the whip and coiled it, snapping it to the ring where it hangs on his belt under his trench* it's your buisness, miss. If you wish that scum to be alive, then it's your decision. *sits back at the bar*

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Exactly, if someone is going to kill that scum that would be me.. btw changing the subject do I know you from some where?"

6. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    you might have seen me somewhere, I travel alot around the core of the galaxy. as of meeting me, I don't think so. I've never seen you before. *sips of his drink* the name's Thorn... *smiles a bit, liking your attitude*

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " I dont know, you loook so familiar, you remind me of someone... some... " She had a flashback again, but this time, she saw clearly the face.. It was the face of DeadStar, that looks exaclty the same of Thorn "Ohh my you.. you look like him" She looked at him she got so close to him,her eyes looking to his " Who the heck are you, and where are you from?"

8. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he blinked slightly as she aproached him so much* him, miss?... him who?... I'm Thorn Andretii, born in Tattooine. who the "heck" are you? *chuckles a bit*

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Dont laugh damnt, this is serius, you look just like him, like DeadStar, ypu... do you have family, someone besides you? aswere me please I need to know"

10. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    DeadStar? who's that?... yes I have a brother. I'm looking for him, his name is Shijiro Andretii. I have no idea how he looks like...last time I saw him he was only five years old.

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She looked at him, she touched his face, he look so much like him...
    " You look so mucho like him..." Her face suddently changed, without any trace of feelings. " Im need to go now" she grabed her jacket from her chair and she left.

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *his pupils shrank a bit at your touch, not expecting it. he still seemed to like it, since he smiled* can you tell me more about this "DeadStar" fellow?... *he blinks as her expression changed and she grabbed her coat* must you, miss? I think you might be able to help me... *watches her walk out. he couldn't let her go yet, if someone looked like him, it was probably his brother...but DeadStar? what type of nickname was that?*

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    "Some days are better than others yet these times you dont know who they will let in!" *Cracks his back a little while he said these words and looked at the crowd* "I guess its up to Kiro on wether or not we are associates" *looks at Ktulu*

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu glances back at the Wookie.

"Up to Kiro? Interesting, I thougth you where the one in charge Wookie"

He then places his hands on the table, as a token of good will, and proceed to explain his offer

"I understand you are quite the scouter. Plus it's possible that the information I seek you can provide. Could you be interested in a large sum of credits for your services? I'm looking for someone.
    Someone who's name is well known through out the Galaxy, but only a selected few has truly seen his face."

Ktulu examinates the Wookie's expression, as to trying to read his thougths. He presses the Force, trying to reach his mind....

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast's face doesnt change, not even a twitch. His eyes looked straight at the Nautolan and he said softly* "There is much that you take for granted master Terumo....... yet this offer does spark great interest in me. A vastly known individual who has never been seen.....rather scheptical if you ask me......For all I know you could be talking about Santa Claus, still this proves challenging. ITs up to My aparent silent associate to give the last hands down." *his grip never left the vibro axe* "Kiro?"

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Kiro had his bony hand on his mouth in a thoughtful expression, then he looked at Barmtunk and back at Ktulu* My friend here has a point, it does sound skeptical, but might also be challenging. we accept your offer. Of course, now we'll need to know the name of this "mystery man". *he raised an eyebrow at Ktulu*

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Nautolan locks eyes with Kiro. Its is imperative for Ktulu to play this hand accordingly, the stakes are high on this quest. He looks back at the Wookie, then resumes the conversation. The metal, droid like voice of Ktulu annoys the wookie's ear.

"^The name it's not important. All you need to know that he is a very important person on the Arudoushi ranks. Besides, your services will be very well rewarded.^"

18. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Resnor Gray entered the cantina. The place was a crap-hole , atleast as far as his standards where concerned.Softly , he scratched his bearded chin , while he swept the room with his eyes. His contact , a sleezy Rodian called Feidio, hadn't arrived ; so Resnor had some free time to plan all the moves he would used on this very important transaction. He went for a drink to ease up his thinking process. The sour fluid had barely touched his lips when he felt a strong tap on his shoulder. Gray closed his eyes briefly , took a deep breath , and turned back to face the Gammorean Gergar. The brown alien was an impressive site. At a towering 6 feet 7 inches , few can resist the urge to run in terror when encountered by such a beast. Streams of snot escaped Gergar's snout and got mixed mixed with the saliva that surrounded his mouth , as he spoke
    " I'm gonna teaarrr you to piecezz you sun of a whore! I haven't forgot what you did " said the alien in Huttesse.

On his barely inteligible tounge , the beast reffered to a job Resnor had pulled off while he belonged to the "Bloody Rancor Crew" ; but that was a long time ago. Now Resnor was flying solo.

Raising his right hand , " Take it easy chief. We don't want to gain the undisputed attention of this place. You wanna take care of this problem , let's take it outside buddy."
    The two sentinel beigns walked to the door towards the adjancent alley. Eventhough Resnor looked cooled on the outside , his mind was going in a million directions. Even though it issin't evident , he is carrying his blaster , to not carry a blaster would be foolish. He couldn't see a weapon on the Gammorean , but he knew that the piglike creature had to carry one. The question on his mind was "who will get to his weapon first".

19. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    the human and the gammorean , Resnor and Gergar, left the crowded room. They walked out the door , past
    the beings and creatures that were waiting to enter the locale , and into a lonely alley on the cantina's side.
    The two men looked at each other for about 4 seconds , then they both drew their blasters. Resnor dropped his blaster
    to the ground when he felt the heat of Gregar's bolt hit his weapon.
    "Damn!" thought the criminal, " this is the end then!". And Resnor waited for the pig's last shot.

But that shot never came. Surprised , Resnor looked at his enemy to discover that his own shot had the same result as
    Gregar's , and now both men were left weaponless in the dark alley besides the Old San Juan Cantina.

Resnor raised his fists on a fighting position. "Your gonna pay for sticking your filthy nose in my business yo stinky bast..." was all Resnor could say before
    Gregar's right fist slammed against his jaw. The force of the gammorean's punch sent Resnor flying across the alley into a pile of garbage.

"Stupid idea, Grey"
    Gregar seized the opportunity.He hurried to the pile of garbage were Resnor had landed , and started pounding on the defenseless human. Hit after bloody hit landed on various parts of
    Resnor's body. In desperation, the criminal started searching for any kind of weapon in the piles of garbage that cusioned his slam against the cement. Finally a stroke of luck.
    With this right hand Resnor manage to grab a broken crystal bottle on the alley's floor. "This disgusting pig won't have the last laugh after all" though Resnor with a smile on his
    bruised face. After getting a good grip on the bottle , Resnor jabbed the his animal like attacker with it. The bottle's sharp edges went smoothly into the gammorean's gut.
    Feeling the excessive pain , Gregar paused his attack at once to grab his wound. This was the break Resnor needed. He stabbed the his enemy once again with the broken bottle , as he stood
    up. With a second incision , this time to his chest , the big gammorean landed on the floor , trembling. Resnor went into a dark corner of the alley to recollect himself after the chaotic encounter with Gregor. After some seconds of calm , Resnor stood up and gave the convulsing Gregar seven more stabs with the gammorean blood colored broken bottle.

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the comotion outside barely made effect upon the wookiee, he knew Gregor was a fool and would pick fights just to raise his status. It was about time somebody put him out of his misery. The voice of the Nautolan had other effects, it shrilled in the behemoths ears as he squinted his eyes to their soundings. He stretched his neck just a bit as a loud crack was heard. His eyes fixed on the Preator* "Very well, keep your secrets then. Seems your clan falls little by little. The stories of their greatness are falling under shadows. The ones that once stood proud are now just fallen into the reality of what the world is. Go sit in your temple amongst the mountains and clouds and meditate, while the true warriors take care of the mess you have left.

Ill see you with the apropiate information you seek and maybe some proof of your leaders existence or...." *He gives a wicked side grin acompanied by a snarl* "Demissssse"

*His armor was full of battle scars showing a great array of near deaths and lightsaber hits. On his belt the skull of a trandoshan was worn and to the sides various rings, possibly lightsaber parts. His axe was huge it could probably gut a Rancor if the situation arose. He said to Kiro* "unlessss you wish to add upon this I suggest that we get on this job then." *his gaze locked with the praetor who was standing stern there and unshaken* "But I must ask for some credits up front....."

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Kiro just had his wide cheshire-cat grin* I have nothing elce to say. *he was looking at Ktulu the whole time, even if he was talking to Barmtunk* you know me, my good wookie friend... I believe actions are better than words.

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stares at Kiro. A long isolated stare.
    Kiro loose himself for a second looking at Ktulu's pitch black, onix like eyes.

"^ Do not be decieve by mere rumors wookie. You are well aware those words are untrue.
    Perhaps in your mind you seek to find a weakness in our Clan. Now, I will provide transportation, provitions and credits of course. You may find those at the Arudoushi temple. "^

Ktulu extends his rigth hand in a slow motion, carefully trying not to cause the wrong kind of impression. Then a starnge device can be see on his hand.

"^ Take this wookie. Show it at the Arudoushi's main entrance. You shall be allow to pass"^

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Hollo message " Praetor, We found the data packs that have the information about the Zero Origin's experiments with Xanatos and DeadStar.I havent found yet the corpses of the arudoushies taht fall at the fight, and that is very strange, but I found corpes with marks taht only a lighsaber can do, besides the marks taht a dagger did. Praetor.. I think that DeadStar is alive. Im not alone now, but I know that we will need help. Im not with an arudoushi and we need a couple of them. Praetor, Im feeling a great disturbence in the force" end hollo message.

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu's disturbance can be easly read on his green plae face. He step from the tabel, never getting his eyes of the wookie, then his metal, droid like voice can be heard.

"^ excuse me a moment please"^

He takes a couple of steps back, reaching his robe , and taking some kind of strange and advanced comlink.

"^ Rillao, this is Ktulu, This Holo message is sent on a special codificaded secure frecuence. You'll be able to read it with the codec. Don't go any further by yourself. I have pressing matters I must attend to, soon as I can I will send you a message, so whe can reunite. May the Force be with you."^

He puts back the comlink to where it belongs on his belt, and walks back to the table, where Barktum and Kiro are waiting to finish the negotiations.

25. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Ok now hear me well, we are going to pick up the girl that you saw yestarday, probably she will be a little mean to you, but she is like a sister to me so please have some patience with her. She is very skillful, intelligent and she have a lots of contacts. If you want to know more about the experiment they thit to your brother she is the key, she will tell you a lot of things, if you know how to ask her" she stop, turns and look at you " Erm.. Thorn.. do you have a place to stay?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.