main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    very well... *he nodded, though he really had all the information he wanted* oh yes, I stay in my ship. *smiles*

2. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Resnor Gray walked into the Old San Juan Cantina after his brief and unscheduled meeting with Gergar. This time around , the criminal easily
    spotted his contact , Feido. The blue skinned alien was on a table having a drink.
    " Where in the empire where you ,Feido" demanded Resnor " came here a second ago and didn't see you. For a second there , thought you were a no-show."
    "Can't a guy go to the bathroom" said Feido in his native Rodian .
    " Well anyways , let's get to bussiness. What do you have for me?" responded Resnor speaking huttese , since he didn't know how to speak the sentinet's language.
    The Rodian produced a small clear tube with liquid on it and placed it on the table. Resnor eyes widened as he eyed the DEATHSTICK on the table.
    "20 crates full ; millions of credits worth " If there was some exitement in the Rodian's body , he did a hell of a job hidding it.
    "Where and who?"
    "Nar' Shadda. Burga the Hutt."

This was an interesting job indeed. Burga the Hutt is known galaxy-wide for her massive slave rings and not as a distributor the very dangerous drug. So why would Burga want
    20 crates worth. Resnor enjoys little theorical questions like this one , but he'll have to find an answer some other time.

"It is a long and bumpy ride to Nar Shadda . Gonna need some extra credits to get a crew. A muscleman and a face atleast." said Resnor.
    Feido smiled , "very well , then add some extra thousand credits to the job's overall budget."
    Resnor smiled back. He really respected Feido and his employer ,because they weren't afraid to spend any extra credits in order to secure a job.

"That's all?" asked Resnor
    "Yes , the crates are on one of my employer's piers on the space port."
    With those words, their transaction was finished. Resnor was hired for the job. Now all he needed was a group of men crazy enough to join him on a deathstick smuggle to Nar Shadda.

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wookie stared at the Nautolan and in the background heard the chatter box of a scoundrel that was around.* "All that needs to be said has been said, attend to your fallen and let us find the others. Oh and by the way I need not to look for weaknesses in your clan........it shows." *He nodded and walked away* "After you Kiro we have much things to do"

4. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    " Oh ok" she look a little ashamed, but she keep walking into the cantina. When you got inside, she saw Luzbel and walked to her.

" Luzbel, Im glad to fin you here.. we have problems" She get closer to her and wisper in her ear "DeadStar is alive, and he is worst than before"

5. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    After his meeting with the Rodian , Resnor sat on the bar alone. The mission was stated to start in a few weeks , so he had more than enough time to rest , and get in trouble.
    He spotted two females talking amongst themselfs. "Trouble is alot more fun than rest" he thought with a smirk on his face.
    "Those two are cuality meat , as far as this piece of crap place is concerned. Wish they would take those ugly jackets. It would be esier to see their charms." Resnor wispered to himself. He ordered two drinks and started walking towards the two ladies.
    He started to consiously try to look at their eyes instead of some other parts of their bodies.

"Hello , what are two pretty ladies like yourselfs doing in such a dirt pit! Let me introduce myself, I am Resnor Gray." He told the two women.

6. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She looked at the man standing net to her. He had two drinks in his hands * Great, another idiot* "and who the heck ask you who you were?" she told him and she turned againg and aske the bar droid for a beer.

7. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Resnor's eyes strayed off the woman's eyes and stated desending into other more interesting parts of her anatomy. "No , stop that!" Resnor thought , and he quickly raised his eye sight again.
    "Pardon my intrusion my lady. Perhaps you have missunderstood my intentions. I am but a kind gentleman that wants to invite you to a drink."

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Invite me a drink you say?" Let me tell you something you little stupid arrogant man, What make you think that I want a drink, ha? Or what makes you belive that I will acept?"

9. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    "Just wanted to get accuanted with such a beautiful woman as yourself" said Resnor outloud , while he thought "not even you belief that lie. You want to get to know this one , but some where more private. And with her mouth shut aswell!"
    HE turned his head and gave the other woman a quick and gentle smile.

10. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " aja.. yeahg right" She turn leave her beer on the bar, turn again" Ok big boy lets come outside, and you will get what you want" she grabed his hand and walket outside.

11. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    "That wassen't so hard." thought Resnor. "And she agreed without having a single drink , brilliant MR. Resnor. And as far as big boy ,you got that right!!" Resnor thought as he smiled.
    "Im right behind you mam." he finally told the women. "Still don't know your name , or your friend's name."

12. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    he went outside, then suddently she turns back and give a solid on Resnor jaw. " Well, big sucker, I gave you what you deserved, and my name is Rillao Kun. Everytime that you look at the mirror remember it."

13. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Resnor stumbles back a few feet grabing his jaw , "so you ain't one of those gals that go straight for the crocth? You are not the tipe of girl I thought. Very, well Rillao Kun , meet my fist."
    He swings a punch at Rillao's face , but she ducks out of the way.

14. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Ohh so the big sucker want to fight, so be it" She she give him a kickin his stomach" Ohh boy dont be so stupit, you dont wanna get hurt."

15. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    He grabs his stomauch in pain. Then quickly answers with an upercut to the chin.
    "Quitting is for losers honey"

16. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She almost fall but she didnt. She look at him and smile. " So you know how to throw punch too, well, that means that I can hit you harder and I will not fell guilty of hiting a guy that dont know how to fight, but I have things to do so I have to finish this know"

She hit him in his face with her knee, punch him in his stomach, and kick him in his " jewels" and she push him. " Well see ya never idiot" and she enter to the cantina again.

17. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Resnor fell to the floor grabing his crotch."Good damnit!" While on the floor he looked at his attacker. He looked at the woman's lower back while she walked out on him. "What a pity. It would have been fun to get a hold of that." Resnor thought as he slipped out of concioussness for some short seconds.

18. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Kiro just chuckled in agreement to his wookie friend's words and walked outside* let's get this show no the road.

*Luzbel only gave Resnor the finger and was ready to hear what was wrong with DeadStar*

*as to where Thorn was when all the fight happened, well...who knows, since I was left out, but anyway, as he walks in and past Resnor's pathetic pained self, he dropped something on him, a paper card similar to the ones used in Japan for spells, it had the symbol of the Joaku and the drawing of a black rose underneath....this was a Joaku buisness card, in a way...in the core of the galaxy, anyone who recieves such a card gets dhiarrea for a few weeks, for it's an official Joaku death threat to someone*

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " She sat on the bar and grab her beer again. She looked at Luzbel " We can not talk here" she drank her beer "Lets go to my apartment and by the way this is Thorn, I explain you later why he is with us" And the walked out.

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Luzbel nodded understandingly, truth was she was tired of the cantina. she stood up and nodded to Thorn, who nodded back, and they headed off*

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    After agreement with the Wookie and his partner Kiro, Ktulu steps from the table.
    He stands there, whatching the two mercenaries lost themselfs on the crowd, thinking if it was such a good idea to involve them in such a precatious situation.
    On his mind , a moment of confusion and despair struck him. He then remembres Rillao's recent message.

"^She migth be in danger"^ , he thougth, "^ I must make haste and get to the bottom of this plot"^

He grabs a drink for the road and steps out of the Cantina.

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    They got there and were looking for something or someone
    " Lets separate, I will sit at the bar, you go to one of the tables. I need backups and you are the one, I trust you ok?"

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Suddenly that sounds like an order"^
    Ktulu told her, staring at her.

"^Relax...I feel much anxiety in you, let the Force guide you"^

Ktulu told her slowly, then leave her, walking to the darkest spot in the place

24. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She loo at him leaving her alone, then she sits in the bar and ask for a beer waiting.

25. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [The Arudoushi had their senses finely tuned...but two figures caught their attention...first, in a dark corner of the cantina, a dark figure with an indigo armor...and near the entrance, an average height cloaked figure, with two other cloaked figures to his left and right.]

[After some time, the main cloaked guy whispered something and pointed towards the newly chosen security CEO of the Arudoushi :D ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.