main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She saw the guy pointing toward her and approching her. She drink slowly her beer, but she was alert and she new Ktulu was alert too.

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [The cloaked figure to the right, stood up and walked towards RIllao...]

"If you seek answers, join the ONE..."

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She see the weird guy going out the cantina
    "This keep getting more interesting everytime"

She walks slowly taking looks from all the men it the cantina
    "Filthy scum" She say and keep walking. She take a chare and sat next to Ktulu.
    "We are suppoused to wait or what?"

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    With a simple nod , Ktulu answers

^"Yes. Whe wait. Send the Caporegime waiting outside to send a decoy to follow him. The he is to keep track from a safe distance. In the meantime , that guy must have some kind of a contact. It migth be posible that they are to meet here. He will be back"^

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "well" She look at her beer "This is the first and the last one of the night, what a pitty"

6. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^It doesn't have to, whe must do something while waiting"^

He signals one of the attendants to bring them a second round.

"^ While whe are here, tell me, what plans do you have regarding your new responsabilities?"^

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Well, I did had the enough time but I had a couple of ideas like a training with a couple of new techics, encouraging the trust of the guards, but with respect. I thing more meditation time, that is very important, be better connected with the force, then you wouldnt need to paid attetion to the cameras that much.

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^I will set an account for the matter. Use the funds as you will. But I expect great results from this as well. I want it difficult even for members to achieve the main entrance from now on. Remember what happened to Jabba at his palace"^

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Yes I remember, and of course I dont want that to happen to us, but Im still wandering who the heck was that guy"

10. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Klershek entered the Cantina, wearin dark cloaks, than he saw Ktulu and Rillao sitting there, but he also sensed the pressence of some others as well...but he decides to ignore them and join Rillao and Ktulu. He sits besides them and greets them...

-Greetings, fellow clan members...-

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    '* Excelent* "Very good, Im happy that you came Klesheck, we need to talk about certain crystal, and dont lie, we know that you know more that ypu say about the strange Crystal I found, beside we need to talk about someone that left a note in in the front gates of the Temple and I suspect that you know something about it too."

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu is letting Rillao handle the situattion for the moment. He decides to listen, see where this conversation will lead, before making some personal questions to Klershek

13. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn walked into the cantina wearing his usual black all-temperature cloak, his hood lowered. he seemed distracted by something in his mind, it was casualty that he came to the same place Rillao and Ktulu had come. he didn't notice them, he just went to the bar and ordered a beer.

14. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She felt him coming in. With everything that had happening she almost forgott about him.

"Excuse me for a minute Ktulu" and she walks toward him
    "Hey big boy, I thought you have forgett about me"

15. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    he blinked slightly, turning over his shoulder. "Ah, Rillao.. of course I hadn't forgotten about you." he said simply, obviously something was in his mind.

16. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at him, she knew somethign was wrong, he was not like that.

"Thorn, are you ok? You look different"

17. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "yes I'm fine... just... got some things on my mind." he shook his head, putting it away, regaining his usual composture. "any news on Dead Star?"

18. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at him for a couple of seconds. She knew that there were something big passing through his mind, but she wouldnt ask, if he wantted to tell her that was another story.

"Well not much. But I meet another member from the Zero Origins, his name is Reizen and.." She got closer to him "He looked kind of odd. I was talking to him and suddently he started jumping and acting like a maniac, and he left a strange crystal"

19. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    he raised a brow "jumping?" the mental picture was quite weird, if not funny. "has the crystal been analized yet?"

20. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Yes it was, the caporegime said that there isnt much information about it, It is a rare stone of K'arnoth, is actually one part of a 4 piece puzzle...Each representing one of the primary Elements: Stone, Metal, Nature and Earth...however, no one knows for certainty the appearacnce of them, nor their location..."

"However, it is rumored that this pieces resemble their elements with great resemblanse" She look at Ktulu then to Thorn again

"there only seems to be one way to find how it works, and it is with another artifact, or better said, craft... a Crystal Rose which has been said been destroyed millenias ago"

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "Crystal Rose?... so that's our target?" he asked simply. he seemed to understand all of what was explained... he had heard of the basic elements in his teachings, though they never mentioned the crystals representing them.

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "yes but thats not all, after that I was trying to find Klecheck and Ktulu call me saying that someone walked to the front doors of the temple and left a note for me saying that If I wanted to know the truth, come to the cantina. Because of that now Im the chief of the security of the Arudoushi and Thats wht Im here. A guy came telling me to seek the one, but he left. Know Ktulu is trying to make Klecheck speak, hi knows something and he is hiding it. He is loyal to Xanatos, but he have a piece of this puzzle"

23. Omniscient_One

Omniscient_One Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    *Enters the Cantina and sits alone in a booth*

Character: Old Trandoshan dressed in worn battle armor

24. Omniscient_One

Omniscient_One Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    *Notices Rillao and walks towards her*

Greetingz my prettiez.

Character: Old Trandoshan dressed in worn battle armor

25. Rillao_Kun