main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omniscient_One

Omniscient_One Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    *Chuckles*

No jokez, zweetie. I might have zomething of interezt to you...

2. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    *Looks around nerviously*

Lizten zweetheart, I do not have much time. I have zome information that might benefit you and your *ahem* organization.

*Looks around again*

I will be back.

*Leaves slowly*

3. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She stand up and grab him by he sleeves
    "You are not going anywherae and My name is Rillao Kun not sweet heart"

4. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    *His slimy skin shrugs her grapple easily.*

Impatient are youz. Interezting. But youz will have to wait. And wait youz will.

*Leaves*

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Damn'it you are not going to run away from me"
    She send a telepathic message to Ktulu of what was happening.

6. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    *From the door*

I am afraid youz are dealing with forzes you can not comprehendz.

I will contact youz when the time is rightz...that iz all you need to know now.

*Vanishes*

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu, stareing at the Trandoshan, recieves Rillao's message. The Nautolan carefully studies the situation. There's something more to this alien that meets the eye.
    But more pressing matters are at hand here, and questions that need to be answer.
    Ktulu stretches his hand to reach Rillao, then replies.

"^Keep you concentration in sheding ligth to the Klershek situation. I can sense whe will be seeing more of this new character soon"^

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She let her hand go while looking at the door

Without looking Ktulu she speaks
    "Do you know who he was??"

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Couldn't seen him clearly...but I've never felt his presence before, his aura was unknown to me. But no more. He's been exposed now. Wherever he is near us ,from now on, I can sense him."^

10. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "She turns and look at him directly to his eyes
    "Do you heard what he said?"

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^I did, or course. Relax. It is not wise to attempt anything as of now. He must be long gone, or he could lure us into a trap. I trust this plot will uncover itself on it's own time."^

He signals the droid bar tender, who quickly send them another round of drinks

12. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Yes I know, but.. forgett it."
    Know she have more things to think about.
    First: Who is Reizen
    Second: What is wrong with Thorn
    Third: What is Klesheck hiding
    Fourth: Why she have the funny felling that the things will get terrible complicated and that someone taht she thought dead isnt dead.

13. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    "well, if we have willing informants...then why complain?..." it was obvious Thorn was saying this not only in an attempt to calm Rillao down, but also to calm himself down. the appereance of this trandoshan was simply... too sudden.

14. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at Thorn
    "yes, but not like this one, I have a bad felling about all this" She grab Thorns hands looking for calm

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu let this incident behind, trusting his feelings that it migth untangle itself later.
    He turns his attention towards Thorn.

"^I've been noticing how close you have work with Rillao and other Arudoushi in the past.
    Are you interested in working with us?"^

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    he held Rillao's hand, giving her a trusting smile. he then turned his head towards Ktulu and nodded with respect. "I appreciate your offer, Preator, but I've already made a vow to the Joaku, and after all they've done for me I cannot let them down. I will work alongside the Arudoushi untill Dead Star is slain, then I will return to Corusant. Though you can be sure I'll never raise a finger against your organization." he seemed to think of an idea. "Although... I'm sure I'll be able to persuade the Masters to for an allegiance with you. We follow very similar principles, if not the same."

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu gestures towards Thorn, in sign of agreement and respect.

"^ You must forgive me, I wasn't aware of that. You must do what you feel is rigth of course. An alliance is not necesary, but whe could both benefit from bussines, shall whe not? Let us go to the temple, there whe can learn more from this cristal. And perhaps you can explain more about the Joaku"^

18. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "indeed it wold benefit us." he nodded "I'll be glad to tell you what I can about the Joaku Oranization."

19. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Exellent"^

He turns his face to talk with Rillao

"^ Thorn is free to enter the Temple at anytime, as my guest. See to it that the new security measures are aware."^

He then signals both to the exit.

"^Let us go to the temple then, Rillao, Thorn, after you. I'm sure whe can resume our conversation with Klershek later"^

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "agreed"
    Rillao and Thorn left the cantina with Ktulu, heading back to the temple.

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    A figure wearing a ragged cape and hood entered the cantina. he had applied force-stealth, so he was undetectable by force scans, though he was there, standing in the open. he walked slowly to the bar, his boots making a heavy noise, as if this man weighted alot, but his physical build was perfectly normal, perhaps a bit lower than medium build. his cape covered the left side of his body, the right side being on the open. he was wearing an indigo assault armor, though the right arm was free of armor from the shoulderpad down. just a glove that reached up to the bicep. A deep shade hid the upper half of his pale face, though thin strands of white hair could be seen in the open. a strange grin formed on his lips after he ordered a drink.

22. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "sssso many livesss.... so little time...." muttured the figure with a raspy voice. he snickered with a tone of insanity and jerked his head back, downing his drink, his hood falling back. a loose ponytail of white hair fell back, and as the man slammed the empty glass back down on the counter he opened his eyes. one was reptilian with a slit for iris, and the other was normal. he chuckled uncontrolably.

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She entered first to the cantina. She entered slowly, she had a bad feeling about this. She did't felt anything abad anout the place but something was going to happen. She didnt saw Klecheck.
    "Damn't he left"She was goignt ot the bar to ask for a glass of water but she decide to wait for the others.

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu waits the minutes Rillao needed to enter first, not to draw too much attention.
    He enters next, walking in opose direction to where Rillao is. A quick Force search of the Cantina and Ktulu learns Klershek is not there. He walks slowly towards the crowded place. Many scoundrels and Bounty Hunters sank their lowsy lives on drinks and deadsticks. Then an odd feeling crawls up Ktulu's spine. Someone is here. Perhaps....

25. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn enters after Ktulu, waiting for them to act. he had only seen Kleshek once, and though he remembered him, he was going to let the arudoushi scan with their psychic abilities and such. it was faster than eye search. he did feel something eerie, just didn't knew what.

-------------------------------------

The figure at the bar slowly turned his head and looked over his shoulder with his reptilian eye. a grin that rivaled that of the Cheshire Cat was spread along his lips. he felt his arms trembling with anticipation, he felt the essence of Rillao in the air, and it made him feel just the right sort of hate he adored. that irrational hunger for someone's life, someone that really didn't do anything to you, but has to do with your past....that sort of hate. it was like an intoxication of the best steroid. he started snickering, then slowly turned into a chuckle, and then became a loud insane laugh. he reached to his side and wrapped his normal right arm around a girl that was sitting next to him. she whimpered slightly, he whispered in her ear "don't dare scream... at least not yet... I might just let you go if you keep shut." his slithery voice made the girl just nod, and he moved through the croud, holding her on front of him, an arm around her neck to hold her close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.