main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico ***The Old San Juan Cantina, V 3.0***

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Welcome to the Cantina!

Come in, have a drink, chat, RPG if you want and have fun!

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the door opens in a loud bash. Clouding the light in the doorway stands a horrid creature. Its stature is around 7 feet tall. Its face is covered by grungy grey hair. Thru its eyes peer white hatred. Its left eye was scarred. It was the Mercenary Bartumk. His life debt was finished for a "parting of the ways". A dark breath comes out of his mouth. He was cloaked concealing god knows what horrible weapons of death and destruction. He surveyed the area and snarled. In a very low voice he roared.* "Thisss will be my new domain. The world will tremble before me and my followerssss. Therrrre will be no rrremorse.......no mistakes." *his feet fall heavy upon the ground as the ground creaks below him.* "The devil hasssss come to thissss place........the devil hassss come.........." *an evil look upon his scarred eye looks around as his expressionless face towers over everything.*

3. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    "Right. You and... what followers?"

A man dressed in a grey uniform sits on the bar, sipping on a dense blue liquid.

"Welcome back, my Wookie friend. Last time I heard from you, you were saved by a low-life scoundrel. Where is he now?"

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he doesnt turn around to look at his old aquaintance. He snarled from under his snout.* "Half of him is being eaten by any filthy creature that lives off garbage, the otherrrrr half is probably rrrotting." *He stood still. Then he turned to Essan.* "Let me state this in a way even you can underrrrrstand Esssssan....Once it begins you are either with me orrrr against me and know that I will not pull any punches in account of old memoriessss." *He took at deep breath and bared his teeth as he once again spoke* "Sssspeaking of Old howssss yourrr carrreerrrr?"

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "Ups and downs, as always, my friend. Never stop looking for new adventures, not unlike you I believe. You seem like you've been quite... busy... lately, eh?"

He puts down the drink with a sudden motion and talks to the man who is serving drinks.

"This one got cold already. Get me a new one and make it better this time, before I decide to have a word with your boss."

6. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *The cantina doors opened. At first no one could see what opened them, until they looked down, and saw a little human about 3 feet tall. He was bald, except for that string of hair on the back of his head. He looked pretty tough and agressive, yet funny at the same time. He wore black pants, which were cutted on the legs so that a small man like him could fit nicely in them. His shirt looked used, for it was the only one he had found in months that fitted him nicely. He took three steps inside, looked around, and took out a microphone from his right pocket, to which he said: "Come in". He then proceeded to a table near him.*

*The cantina doors opened once again. This time a human entered. He was about 6 feet tall, had a short beard, strong (or so it seemed), dressed in black pants and a white shirt. When he saw the little man waiting for him on the table, he quietly went to join him.*

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wookiee looked at the odd pair and his eyes narrowed* "It seems company arrives early and by the pair" *a snarl passed thru his face*

8. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // long time since the cantina closed due to a massive fight that ocurred which torn the place down... i received news that the place was gonna be reopened so i headed there for old times sake //

** from the other side of the street you could see a fellow human walking towars the cantina's door, tall, black pointy hair, cassually dressed, confident... he walked towards the cantina and went trough the door... **

// as i arrived at the place, i took a look around to se what the changes were... almost none. i saw some people having drinks and snacks.. but what really caught my eye was a big ass wookie sitting next to a human dressed in "military" uniform... Barktum & Essan... old adventure "buddies"... so i decided to aproaach them, and sit near them //

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    He takes the steaming concoction handed to him by the bartender and drinks. He continues talking to the lumbering creature next to him, leaving a strong, spicy odor from his breath.

"It seems word spreads rather quickly around this corner of the galaxy. There's a pair I thought I'd never see again. I wonder what kinds of new tricks are hiding up their sleeves."

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *from his cursed lips he spew the words as blatant and as loud as he could* "prrrrobably ssstill up to theirrrrr cowarrrrrdly waysssss. Itssss a mirrracle Digou hasss lived as long as he hassss." *He stares at Digou as he walks towards them* "I believe the phrase I am looking forrrrr issss dead man walking."

11. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *The couple sitting at the table notices they're being watched by a big scary wookie and a uniformed man, yet they decide to mind their own business and not interfere for the time being. They do know these two look odly familiar. And so does the kid who just entered the cantina...*

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *as the odd couple sat in their corner the wookiee could not help to think about an odd ressemblance upon these two. Two Jedi Brothers came to mind, but this was obviously not the case here. He studied them with great detail and pause. Something was wrong.....something was striking about these two. Their method of entrance. The suveying of the smaller one. The arrival of his counterpart and the secluded seat they took. If something was going to go down the beast would have his claws in it.*

13. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    The man in the grey uniform is immersed in thought. Why is the small creature scouting this place? Why would he then call his buddy using a microphone? What are they so afraid of? Who or what are they looking for? Suddenly, he speaks to the Wookie:

"So what's your plan?"

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "Each creature to his own" *he looked at Essan* "For you I can only suggest try not to die"

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "A wise piece of advice. For you I will recommend you are not near me when in dire need of help, if you do not want to indebt your life to me that is."

With a smirk across his face he sips on the remaining liquid and puts down the drink's container on the table with a smooth motion.

16. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    // what is wrong with this people imagining things about others, i thought... however, this cantina has known to be a place for many brawls...//

"guys... stay calm, both of you are being two obvious.. if something is about to go down, the force will let me know..."

//that said, i asked the bartender for a flaming mandalorian... i haven't had one of those in centuries...he served it, i drank it//

17. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    The cantina doors open once again. A reptilian individual enters the locale with
    tranquility. His scaled skin a darkish green mixes well with the ambiance.His black hair curled in a pony tail.
    He glances around. Strange gathering of folk , he ponders.But then again , a Falleen probably looks as strange to them. Wonder if any of them have what it takes to go along with his crusade.

Zainstanalian walks towards the bar.

"I would like your finest drink sir."

18. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
  19. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *A slim tall and regal Kel Dor of blood red almost black pigment enter the cantina with a slow recollected pace.
    He wears a long tunic of very notable elegance of deep purple.
    His irises are silver like the wristband he wears.*

"Good afternoon sir, kindly serve me a glass of sparkling water"

*meanwhile he glances the place and sits*

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *A deep look of dissaproval falls upon him.* "Must you speak like that witchcraft is real" *he sneers at Digou* "What makes you all think we are in friendly terms?" *he looks around at the new arrivals* "if they are as cowardly and mentally stupid as you two imbecilsssssss arrrre thisss will be no place to ssstablish and orrrrrrganization!" *the turned to Essan* "And yourrrr wissssecracks will impressss the devil in Hell if you dont watch yourrrrself" *his cape flew a bit and it revealed a dark red armor. The cape flew down again and covered him* "you arrrrre all assss good as dead......."

21. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *Both the small and the tall men sitting at the table noticed strange looks coming from different parts of the cantina.*

Tall man: "Why did you chose this place for our business in the first place?"

Little man: "Well. This place has a certain reputation. Let us wait and see."

Tall man: "Do you even know who the contact is?"

Little man: "Relax, boss. Relax."

*Suddenly, the little man watched the red armor on the big wookie sitting there on the cantina. He took a closer look on him, and his eyes opened in surprise.*

Little man: "I think I just realized who that familiar looking wookie is... We have to be extremely careful. Maybe... no, never mind."

Tall man: "What did you have in mind?"

Little man: "I thought about going over there and offering him and his companion a drink, but we should be very sure. If he is who I think he is, we should stay away."

*Both men looked at each other, and became silent while closely surveying their surroundings from their table.*

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he looked to the tables around them* "pagans.....you are all unworthy to live" *he looked at the odd couple over at the corner and a snarl crossed his face*

23. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    //i sense this wookie is gonna get us all in trouble but well... this is how it goes. we must see how things go down//

"calm down my wookie friend, us jedis are never in the wrong place at the wrong time... if i felt the need to come here was for some reason... the reason will reveal itself//

24. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    The Falleen looks at the Kel Dor that ordered in the bar.

"That drink's name sounds quite interesting sir. May I inquire what it is?" By nature Zainstanalian is a curious man.

25. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Why it's just water having a little party with carbon dioxide"

said the Kel Dor to his curious companion.

"I don't believe we've met. My nme is Rao Kinn Balo. Pleased to meet you, Mr..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.