main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico ***The Old San Juan Cantina, V 3.0***

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel took a moment to consider, then replies

"Whe have reach an agreement. But, I must ask for a small favor. A member of our clan must be involved in this, in order to be my eyes and ears. I ask that a member of the Call of Ktulu acompany you, only as help or servant if you migth, not as a partner"

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the beast face remain emotionless* "Now I say to you, I have no need forrrr petsssssss."

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel smiles, consider his options and replies

You don't aprove? Then ... I am wondering, are you the catalyst of this events, or the answer to them?

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "What I am isssss non of yourrrr conserrrrn Zabrrrrrrak. I'll take yourrrrr followerrrr but he will have to adherrrre to my rrrrulesssss. If I have to take carrrrre of him that will be bodyguarrrrrrd fee. If I dont then I will have to put a special harrrrrness on him......." *he looked at the Zabrak* "I will attach an explosive to his neck. The first sign of a double cross....he will be dead......."

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Now you see betrayal everywhere"

Raziel gestures towards his belt, removing some clothes and revealing a ligthsaber.

Do not take this wrong, A threat have not crossed my mind, and I am not a Jedi nor Sith, but I am well skilled in the ways of the Force. What you propose can't be considered honorable. I will not put the life of one of my own in jeopardy just to satiesfy your acursed curiosity.

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "Honor wassssss neverrrrrr a rrrrrequisite." *the wookiee looked at the lightsaber. He then took a bag from his own belt and inside where different adegan crystals* "Assss you sssssee I have a wide varrrriety of crrrrysssstalssss from a large variety of Force users that have fallent to their doom." *The wookiee took out his axe and placed it head down on the ground as leaning on it* "Dont be foolissssssh Zabrrrrrak the tittle fallsssss losssely on you. The mere fact that you arrrre letting a perrrrson from your clan to be with me is endangering them." *The axe was lifted and onto his shoulder* "Leave the threatssssss forrr ssssssome of the localssssss. It sssssemss to imprrrressssss them." *he closed the bag of adegan cristals* "I expect payment as ssssssoon assss posssssible. Tell yourrrr clan member not to expect a welcome mat"

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    With a firm stare and a mocking grim , Raziel hides back his saber, and replies.

I will let you keep your delusions pet, if whe have an agreement, take this disk. There lies the location of one of our safe houses, where you will meet my clanmate. Payment will be arranged there. If you seek to earn the other 1,500 credits, my clanmate must return alive. If something happens to him that gives me the sligthest reason to doubt whatever excuse you migth come up with, I will unmake you where you stand.

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he stares down at the zabrak once more* "I have heard these ramblings for over 206 years of my life. It issssss getting rrrrrratherrrr old." *he takes the disk from his hands* "I havent lived this long trusting the firrrrssssst imbecil that thinkssss he is a warriorrrrr. Ill play yourrrr game. But be ssssssurrrrrre I play forrrrr keepssssss. See you arrrrrrround frreak......." *he leaps towards a building and climbs it using his claws. At the top the wind gushes and he looks down at the zabrak. The tosses a vibroblade at the ground next to his feet.* "THerrrre lie the comlink frrrrrrrequency you may find me.....When you and your faery clan arrrre ready let me know......" *He turns and vanishes*

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel takes the comlink and place it somewhere safe. Thinking to himself, he let the words escape his lips..

Whe are both pawns of the same game wookiee, but rest assured, any wild animal can be turned into a dosile pet.

The Zabrak enters once again to the Cantina

10. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Rao Kinn Balo enters the cantina. And sits on an empty booth. Puts 500 credits on the table and says:

"Who is willing to do a job for me, here's the pay"

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    As Raziel walks towards the bar, he saw a strange human, the one they call Keith Sovereign, thief, trickster, and con-artist extraordinare. Indeed this man seemed as elegant as they could come... exept for his smile, which was filled with mischief. Raziel glazes at him returning the same mischiefed grin.

Then Raziel walks closer to Rao Kinn Balo, takes a sit and stares at the credits.
    " Are you looking for someone to nurse a baby for you? 'cause that's the kind of job you migth be offering , if such a low amount of credits are the reward "

12. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Nursing a baby is harder than the job I have but if you are not interested just walk.

I can see this job is not for you. You may be looking for something a little more worthwhile.

I said that if anyone wanted this job could come here. I didn't came here to be critized by you or anybody else.

Now if you don't mind... There might be someone interested. Unless there is something you want to talk about. I'm always willing to hear.

13. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    Keith nodded to Raziel as he returned the grin, he then took his hat under his arm, his cane between two fingers, and the drink on the rest of the fingers of the left hand, still with the ace of spades in his right hand. he proceeded over to Rao. "well, if this gentleman [Raziel] is not suited for the job...then perhaps I am, sir?" he smiled his sly mischivious smile, he flipped the ace of spades that was in his hand, it seemed to vanish...since it was no longer in his hand.

14. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "I see you are skilled with the cards. But how well will you handle a blaster? You can contact me here, we'll talk."

He gave him a card.

15. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    he smiled, "I prefer more 'personal' weapons..." he took the card, "when should I contact you? why not talk now and save us some time?"

16. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Read the card there is all the information you need.

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel nods at them both, while Rao and Keith continue with their bussines conversation.
    "Ha!...very well, I leave now, and you live to die another day"

He takes some steps, to get closer to the two guys he noticed earlier . The tall guy and the midget. Raziel orders a drink, looking for an oportunity to stabilish conversation with those two.

18. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *The tall guy recognizes the Zabrak who ordered a drink on the table. He leans forward and makes eye contact with his small friend, who rapidly turns around and sees him too. The little one salutes by moving his head down. The tall one, stretching his hand without standing up, takes a chair from the table next to theirs and puts it in their own, as in making an invitation.*

19. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Greetings"

Raziel expresses his intention to be friendly while taking the sit extended before him.

" I must confess I find your presense intriguing . I've never seen the likes of you around this side of town. May I ask what is your bussines, if any? I'm a bussines man, always open to make new partners... and extra credits "

20. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Tall one: "My name is Kirao. My partner here is Sisk. He is my loyal friend and business partner."

Sisk: "It has been a long time since the last time we visited this cantina. Our business has grown and expanded since the old days, but now we're back in town. We are working to open an establishment in which we can offer our services to those who need them."

Kirao: "Yes. We are currently negotiating on a new business, as my friend here says. You see, we offer delivery services. Nowadays, for one to deliver or transport certain goods it can be a major pain. So many permits to fill, so many people to talk to. There's always a blockade going on around these parts of the galaxy. Not to count the increase of smugglers and robbers, space pirates."

*Kirao stands and goes to the bar. He orders 3 mandalorian drinks and heads back to the table. They start drinking.*

Sisk: "Well, we offer a secure, fast, reliable, and easy way to deliver whatever it is you want, for a reasonable ammount of money. If there is anything you want to deliver, anything you want to pick up in remote places of the galaxy, and you want it fast and safe, we are your men."

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel quickly finds this as a great bussines oportunity. "Thanks for the drink"
    The Zabrak begins describing the Clan he is the leader of, The Call of Ktulu, and how Bounty Hunters are the true law of the Galaxy. After a brief description of the Arudoushi fall and the rise of The Call, Raziel resumes conversation

"...so, together whe can increase our profits. Whe can provide protection to your cargo, and provide several other secure hyperspase routes. You can increase the chances of delivering your goods in time and intact, while the Call of Ktulu expand and prosper. Remember, these days, some extra protection doesn't hurt anybody, and who can protect better than a Bounty Hunter? I can only see good things with our partnership".

22. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Keith returns after doing his jobs, ready to do yet another if nesessary. he got himself a drink and headed for a table, putting his hat on the table and his cane on his lap as usual. he passed a large coin-like metal disk between his fingers, really just out of practice and a bit of boredom at the momen. he hums slightly, looking around faintly from behind his circular-lensed shades. every now and then, when a waiter/ess or a customer passed him, he'd made a quick move with his hand behind his chair, taking an item or credit chips out of people's pockets/purses/belts. he surely chose a good table...

23. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kirao: "Sounds interesting. We are the type who like working on our own. But we are looking to make new friends around here, we also have an open mind. So we'll give it a shot and visit your place."

Sisk: "But Kirao, don't you think we should get to know better these people?"

Kirao: "Aren't we?"

*They continue drinking, after agreeing to go visit the Temple*

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Raziel grins in satisfaction and continue the conversation

" Exellent, I will meet you there, now, let's enjoy ou drinks and forget about bussines for a moment. Say, isn't that a fine female Twile'k over there fellas? "

25. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "Well," thought the cerean to himself, "I'll be damned if this barkeep isn't a primitive model of the WA series in disguise..." The cerean takes another look around the room, noticing a lone human at the counter nearby.

(To Digou)
    "Sir, may I have a word with you regarding this location?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.