1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Science Fiction @@@THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@ - A Mystery Men Superhero style game -

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    *whispers; And that's exactly where you'll be as soon as I get home to post tonight. (that was the plan all along) [face_shhh]
  2. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Toyminator
    Near 1st and Alvarez Street, Omni City

    Click?

    Wait....what? Did someone just take a picture of Yuko in her current state of near total undress?? How dispicable!!

    Inside his Robo-Helmet, Toyminator bristled in irritation. That was such a pervy thing to do! Taking a look was one thing, but taking a pic....!?

    Naze looked about to see if he could spot the pervy perp, but groaned to himself when he saw more than half a dozen phone cameras and who knows how many camcorders pointy at them.

    Oh, frakking great!!

    There was no helping it at this point, they simply had to leave.......NOW!

    Without even the slightest hesitation, Naze knelt and picked up the unconscious man with both arms.

    "Unh! a bit heavier than you look, aren't you?" he commented under his breath as he walked towards the back of the truck, used his foot to open it, then placed the unconscious man amongst several tool kits and the like.

    "Sorry, buddy. Wish I could make it a bit more comfortable for ya."

    The sirens being heard in the distance made Toyminator move with greater speed as he secured the passenger door on Yuko's side and jumped on the driver's seat.

    "We gotta burn rubber!" he said to no one in particular as he stepped on the gas and peeled out of there.

    Toyminator had marveled at the speed of their would be helper and decided to follow him. To his surprise, the good samaritan was headed towards the Thrift Shop!!

    "Well, I'll be...." Toyminator found himself saying as he began to gain on the man, then failed to finish the sentence. Behind his visor, his eyes narrowed as he witness a peculiar happening.

    It was a bit challenging trying to see details, given the distance and since he had to keep his eyes on the road, but a few things were apparent.Two boys and a lovely young woman ran out from the Thrift Shop. The two young men immediately piled into a car waiting outside.

    "What the heck....?"

    The female in their group stopped to regard their would-be helper, before sliding into the car as well. And just like that, their vehicle took off down the street.

    "Pfft! Nice ride!" Naze noted with bit of envy.

    Toyminator parked the truck as fast as he could and got out. "Wait here!" he said, suddenly turning around to address Yuko. It wasn't like she 'could' go anywhere anyhow.

    Taking a deep breath, Toyminator trotted across the street and towards the Thrift Shop, shield and sword in hand, all the while wondering if those who had just left the shop were heroes, perps or something else altogether.

    Oh yeah, clothes for Yuko. Can't forget that.

    Tag: Snipe, BSSL, Anvil, Ktala

    (OOC: Anvil, I apologize if I moved your character in a way not determined by you.)
  3. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Croyd

    The dream was the same, He was floating and looking down at the scene around him, a angry mob were preparing to attack a large castle on a hill near him. Then as the mob left the colours came, first a small red orb coming out of the ground, then it was all he could see as it shifted colours, from red to purple then to orange and finally turquoise. A voice told him ?Croyd wake up, don't be alarmed you are safe now? it was a voice he now knew well, an androgynous voice that most of the time was a bit of a trickster.

    Then he saw Blackness, he moved his head slowly but still just saw black, slowly he opened his eyes and light came in, not much light, but he could make out that he was lying down in the back of a truck of some sort. He slowly sat up carefully not to make a sound, sitting he could see the back of two people, the large one just sitting down and starting the engine, feeling the vibrations through his body Croyd's mind worked over time going through what he could remember about the incident, then the figures looked familiar so quietly he looked around the back of the truck and found something he could use, a screwdriver, then he silently stood up and moved up behind the two people in the front of the small truck. As he looked out the front window he saw a car skidding off, using that distraction he grabbed the large man with his left arm around his neck and pressed the screwdriver into the side of his neck ?Now you will pull over here if you want to stay alive, pull in where that car just left?

    TAG: all in truck
  4. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    GM OOC:

    SnipeHunter

    I have two requests please. One, please dont post your entire post in red. Such things are usually for the GM. If you wish to post what your character says in Red, or a specific action, that however is fine.

    And two, Im slightly confused.
    If you are doing an actions against Toyminator's, or Chuck, you need to identify them better and then please TAG Greyjedi or BSSL directly, so that they knows Also, you can't SAY that you grabbed him around their neck and threaten them..

    But, you can post that you ATTEMPT to do the action, and we get to check and see if you succeeded or not.

    Thank you!!
    :D
    ----

    *disappears, and lets the dogs loose...*
  5. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    OOC: Salutes Madam GM!

    IC: Toyminator
    Speeding towards Thrift Shop

    Fury.That's all he felt. Red. That was all he could see.Toyminator glared at the man visible in his rear view mirror.

    ?Now you will pull over here if you want to stay alive, pull in where that car just left.?

    The demand was still ringing in his ear like a sonic boom. The pressure of the screwdriver on his neck a continuous reminder of the threat against his life. Despite the fact that he had reinforced his costume with a neckguard against such an eventuality, Naze could help but wonder if this man was totally insane! He'd been accidentally hit by their truck and they had tried to help him, and this is how he repaid them? If he wanted to get off the truck, he could have simply asked! This was too much!
    Everything was going wrong on their first call to justice....and this..affront was almost more than what Toyminator could stand.

    Naze tried to remain calm and collected as he growled to himself and drove on. He didn't even look to the passenger seat, where Yuko sat. This man was clearly no hero, so that meant he was possibly a villain! Here, on their truck.

    At times like these, he was tempeted to act like a full fledged vigilante.

    Without actually agreeing to anything, Toyminator angled the car toward the parking spot, and then, in a blink of an eye, he stepped on the accelerator and turned the steering wheel, hard! Completely fish-tailing the back end of the truck in a grand attempt to shake-off the ungrateful sod who had no leverage at the moment. Surely he would be flung off the pitching truck and land unceremoniously on the pavement or lawn, it didn't matter which.

    If things went as planned, this man was going to wish he remained unconscious.

    It had been a long time since Naze had to beat anyone into unconsciousness, but right now, that was his sole burning desire, and he was of the mind to give it a full venting.

    Tag: Anvil, Snipe, GM :p

  6. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    IC: Yuko
    In the Truck


    From the passenger seat, where she crouched more into the floorboard to conceal herself, Yuko saw the unscrupulous attack of there would be unconscious passenger.

    ?Now you will pull over here if you want to stay alive, pull in where that car just left.?

    Yuko saw the look of fury on Naze's lower face, and the tightening of his fists on the wheel. She braced herself for his inevitable rash move. It came in the form of a tight turn at a high rate of speed.
    Yuko sprang from her coiled position straight at Naze's assailant, grabbing for the screwdriver. Her intent was to grab it and stab herself with it to remove it from the equation.

    ?We were helping you! You son of a B.....!?

    As soon as she was clear of the cab of the truck she intentionally burst into flame. Not the wild conflagration of a moment earlier but a controlled immolation intending to do as little collateral damage as possible.

    Tag: Snipe, Grey, Ktala
  7. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Jan 24, 2002
    star 5
    Chuck Allen
    Near Thrift Shop, Omni City

    I have to hurry, must get the clothes so that I'm not torched by the flaming girl... Chuck thought as he continued to make his way towards the thrift shop. Anything he purchased there would have to do, and he hoped the clerk wouldn't mind him just leaving an extra bit of money on the counter. It was a thrift shop, after all. They didn't keep inventory...did they? He shook his head. The girl depended upon getting some clothes so as to not be...naked. And then there was the guy with her, he was quite intimidating with all those toys around him. He might shoot Chuck with a nerf bullet. Wait, no, intimidating wasn't the right word. He would be intimidating if not for the threat he presented involving the word Nerf. He still wondered if they were just unfortunate supers or actual heroes.

    Finally, he could see the thrift shop, and there was already a car in front of it. This was a good sign, it meant that the shop was open and ready for business. Not only that, but that it was good enough to have at least one customer. Customers, Chuck corrected himself as he saw two boys and a woman make their way out of the shop. The woman was quite the catch on the eyes, forcing him to slow down a bit as they made their way to the car. They seemed to be in some kind of hurry. Must be a lot of clothing emergencies today. Then she turned around and noticed him. She actually noticed him. With a wink, she entered the car, which soon drove off.

    Chuck actually slowed down, a little bewildered at the second group of people in costumes today. Well, she seemed far more confident, in herself and her abilities. That must be the superhero team, he thought to himself. He did his best to remember what the car looked like so that he could take after them once he'd given the clothes to the flaming girl. As he ran into the thrift shop, he noticed the van finally arrive. At least he wouldn't have to run so far to give the clothes to the girl.

    TAG: GM
  8. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    OOC:

    I'm so sorry I had been working out what to do for so long I forgot about the attempt at action part, so to all my appologies it won't happen again, about the colour posting I was going to use my post colour to reflect his mood but since you said not to use all one colour I won't do that then. I'll pm you to ask about what I had in mind for my posting colours. Again I'm sorry and I will be posting after this message.
  9. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Croyd

    As the truck tipped to one side Croyd was thrown sideways, the screwdriver going deep into his left arm. He was thrown deep into the rear of the truck and as he stood he saw a girl get up and stand in his way. She ignited herself somehow and Croyd was starring at her his arm now covered in blood he cupped his fingers slightly and was pooling some of his blood while he and this girl were locked waiting for one to act. He searched his mind 'What can I do?' he thought 'need it need it they took it, I need it' was repeating in his mind. He then felt a cool rush through his body as his skin thickened and became like an exoskeleton on an insect, or more like a scorpion. He smiled as he tossed the small pool of blood at the girls face and leapt forward. ?Give me my stuff back, B**CH? he yelled.

    TAG: Anvil, Greyjedi
  10. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Toyminator
    Near the Thrift Shop

    At any other time, Toyminator would have been inpressed by the transformation he'd just seen. But right this moment, he was simply too furious to care, and that fury was just blazing hotter.

    Their new enemy had transformed while he got out of the truck. Naze watched him throw some liquid towards Yuko's face.

    Idiot! she's on fire, any liquid will simply evaporate. But Naze, being a trained combatant, knew that this was just a distraction. But whatever his real goal was, he was not about to accomplish it.

    Toyminator was already running at full tilt when they guy was moving towards Yuko. Naze lept in for the tackle, just as the guy went for Yuko. Toyminator's intention was to catch this ungrateful sod, land on him, then toss him to one side after a roll. Sure, they were both armored and protected, which meant that it would just take him a lil' longer to kick his sorry butt!!

    And what was that he said??

    "What stuff!!?" Naze managed to say through clenched teeth! "Whatever it is, we don't have your trash!"

    This was absolutely the worst day ever.

    And somebody had to pay.

    Tag: Anvil, snipe, GM
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Ah well.

    I did have fun trying this out. But it seems that Darth Real life has taken too many from our fold. There are not enough players to sustain it, so I shall shut it down for now.

    Perhaps later, it will rise again.


    Thank you to all who played.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.