main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The ONE and the ALL (NJO, Anakin, Tahiri, Zekk, Jaina) -- UPD 2/17: Red--The Blood of Angry Men

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade-Walker, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Not at all. Hence the " :p ". :)

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    If you'd just as soon kiss a wookiee I'll get CeeWulf...or do you have a brother you haven't mentioned? :D

Oh yeah-who's scruffy-lookin'? :p

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I happen to like nice men.

If you'd just as soon kiss a wookiee...

*Looks around thread. All males besides Moff are jailbait*

"Sithspit. I guess I'll just have to post!"

Nom Anor & Shimrra

Nom Anor shifted his weight from one foot to the other in the antechamber of the Supreme Overlord, the Great Lord Shimrra. He knew that Yuuzhan Vong should not mind bodily discomfort, but he was no ordinary member of his race.

The membrane sealing the passage to the Supreme Overlord's throne room peeled back, revealing the small, repugnant form of Onimi, Shimrra's pet Shamed One.

"Shimrra the Great will see you now, Executor" the repulsive creature stated with overdone civility. He led Nom Anor toward the receiving area, then turned with a mischievous grin,

"Enter now, Nom Anor
    The Executor whose record's poor
    Many missions has he failed
    Yet in life he has prevailed
    Now he comes to Shimrra the Great
    What new scheme will he relate?"

Following his recitation, the small, deformed Yuuzhan Vong sidled next to the priest to sit on the floor. A twisted smile appeared on his lips, and Nom Anor repressed his desire to glare at the creature. His attention returned to Shimrra as he felt the religious leader's mind beginning to press on his own.

"What plan have you devised that will give our people victory over the infidels, Executor?" Shimrra demanded.

Head bowed, Nom Anor began, "The Jeedai continue to evade our grasp. Yet they are our greatest hindrance to purging this galaxy of its heresies and abominations." He paused, then added, "Perhaps we have gone about this in an improper manner. I propose, Your Excellency, that we place a Jeedai spy amongst the Jeedai to provide us tactical and practical information about the defense of their galaxy."

Shimrra grimaced, "But what of the rumor that these Jeedai can feel the presence of other Jeedai and cannot feel us in this thing that they call the Force. How do you propose to send one of our spies amongst them without them being detected?"

"My Lord, we have captured a Jeedai--one of those who infiltrated the worldship at Myrkr. With the help of Master Shaper Nen Yim, we will soon have a Jeedai of our own."

The Supreme Overlord shifted his massive weight in his living throne so as to regard Nom Anor more closely, the movement caused several of the cushioning polyps to burst. "Shaper Nen Yim failed in her attempt to shape the Jeedai girl on Yavin 4. What makes you believe that she is capable of success in this instance, Executor?"

"The failure was that of NenYim's former master, Mezhan Kwaad. She chose heresy and personal vengeance over honor and duty to the gods and the Yuuzhan Vong. The gods disgraced her through her failure with the Jeedai. Nen Yim was only an adept at the time. She performed her duty by serving her master and, in doing so, learned a great deal of these infidels. Where her master failed, she will succeed, My Lord."

The large leader eyed Nom Anor suspiciously, "Very well, Executor. I shall be interested to discover the result of your subterfuge."

Nom Anor bowed deeply, then turned and walked away. A broad grin spread across his mutilated lips. Subterfuge is my specialty--more than you know!

4. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Good so far. I'm just asking BTW, but could you try to find time to review my fic (http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10938098&replies=9) I think you might find it interesting (I'm about to start on chapter 4.)

5. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    Interesting... :D

But who you calling jailbait?! :mad:

Oh! That's right... [face_blush]

Star Lead: Tooting your own horn, eh? ;)

6. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    *Looks around thread. All males besides Moff are jailbait*

And? Like they'd have a chance with me around. [face_mischief]

I'm a nice man. ;)

It seems to me you captured the manner and likeness of Nom and the gang. Off to a good start.

7. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    And? Like they'd have a chance with me around.

I'm a nice man.

:confused: Why are all the guys I hang around with ego-maniacs?

BTW--Thanks, Star-Lead & Moffy ;)

8. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Great post, Jade!

I happen to like nice men.

Ha! I don't! I like 'em scruffy and right out of the mosh pit 8-}

9. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    :eek: ... Satine...

10. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    LOL, Satine!

Actually, I like Harrison Ford best when he does play a scoundrel--Han, Indy, Quin (6 Days, 7 nights)

11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    [voice_alittletoohurried]Bu- but...I- I can be scoundrel too![/voice_alittletoohurried]

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Says the guy on the swim team and doing his homework this weekend. Very scoundrely that Rogue_Ten. :p

13. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    :( But I am good enough to be a scoundrel! I am! Teach me Moff! I want to learn the ways of the scoundrel! Teach me...

Listen. The prize money from the Boonta race would be more than enough. You could enter me in the race and use the money to fix your ship. Then, you could take me with you to Bespin so I could meet Lando and begin the training.

14. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, first you have to be way more charming and a lot less obnoxious. Work on that for awhile (a looonngg while :p )

15. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Well done Jade Walker. Awaiting the next post!

16. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Same here!!!!!

17. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Thanks, Elfsheen and Hooded One. :D

Says the guy doing his homework this weekend
    Ahem! I believe you will be working on homework this weekend as well, Moff Ego! ;)

18. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I'd hardly call it homework Jade. A fully researched and written graduate paper. A little different than 'read chapter 2 of Dicken's [insert novel here]' I think. :cool:

:p

19. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Homework for me waits until five minutes before school 8-}

(kinda a slacker)

20. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    One of the great things about HS is that you could do that. We had an unofficial contest in my English class of who finished their paper the latest.

A grad school paper takes a little more preparation.

21. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Aha - confessions huh?

It sounds like there are quite a few scoundrels round here.

Good representation of Shimrra, Jade - and of Nom Anor. Now there's a scoundrel. :)

22. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Two great posts, Jade-Walker! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. More please?

23. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi Lonewolf! Glad to see you here! Thanks. I'll probably post again early this week. :D

Tahi: It sounds like there are quite a few scoundrels round here.
    LOL! At least Moffy likes to think of himself as a scoundrel. 8-}

24. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Just saw this very nice so far. i wonder where this is going.

25. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    Don't forget our dearly-departed son-of-a-scoundrel, Anakin. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.