main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The ONE and the ALL (NJO, Anakin, Tahiri, Zekk, Jaina) -- UPD 2/17: Red--The Blood of Angry Men

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade-Walker, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    was that a joke whitey or were you being serious???

2. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    What do you think the 8-} means?

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Excellent post! ooo, the jeedai solo, thats interesting, and the ganner, i liked that in traitor

:D Thanks, Whitey.

Force: Since when are you taking Whitey seriously? 8-}

4. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Way to build the suspense by beating a cliffie over our heads with a stick! Great post, Jade!

5. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    thats why i was questioning it,i didn't think whity could be serious, :p

6. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Way to build the suspense by beating a cliffie over our heads with a stick!

[face_laugh]
    Thanks, Satine--I think. 8-}

7. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Since you're not doing anything today, maybe you should lead us away from the cliff. ;)

8. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Since you're not doing anything today, maybe you should lead us away from the cliff.

:mad: Well, maybe for that comment I'll push your *** over it! 8-}

Just because I am home for a day he thinks I don't have work to do!

9. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    everyone has work to do, that doesn't mean that it needs to or will actually get done, :D

10. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    This is not looking good at all.

*Comms Master Chief*

MC, could use your help. Mission is recue behind enemy lines. Yes, it is most likely fatal. You think I'd give you a mission that wasn't?

Sorry about that. Just sending the MC to rescue Anakin (and brutally dispatch Nom Anor).

11. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    *waves at Star-Lead*
    "Hi!" :D
    I'm not quite sure what all the MC stuff was about, but I'm glad to see ya. ;)

12. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    what's the matter Jade, never played the video game Halo, that is where that is from, that was the best gaem ever

13. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Just because I am home for a day he thinks I don't have work to do!
    Pffffppppttt. Laundry isn't work. :p
    Maybe you shouldn't have said you 'had the day off'. Maybe 'I'm not working but I'm busy as hell." ;)

14. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    That was funny!! [face_laugh]

15. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Force: no, I'm not really into video games.

Hooded One: [face_plain] Don't encourage him! 8-}

16. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    i love video games, and halo was easily one of the top games of all time, me and my brother played that game for an easy six months it was great

17. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    :_| I WANT ANAKIN BACK! :_|

I WANT MY MOMMY! :_|

18. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    stop whiney whitey, u sound like Jacen, :D

19. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    whiney whitey

I like the sound of that! It should be my nickname. :D 8-}

20. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    well u do whine enough there for it to be, :D

21. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    oookaay.

How about breaking up the "discussion" between Whitey and Force with a little story? 8-}

Awakenings

Leia awoke to the sight of a durasteel wall that had been painted white and the nauseating smell of disinfectant. A dark blur started to come into focus, revealing the worried face of Han hovering over hers.

"Leia, are you okay?" Han asked, his voice a little shaky.
    "Fine, Han. What happened?"
    "You fainted, Leia." Luke answered for the ex-smuggler. "Do you remember what happened?"
    "I was walking down the hall past the conference room. The room was silent other than Wedge's voice. The lack of debate and arguing seemed highly unusual. Between that and the feeling of Wedge?s apprehension in the Force, I became curious. And I have to admit that I listened in to find out what was wrong." She paused, looking from the worried face of her husband to the curious one of her brother. Then she felt her emotional dam burst within her as she remembered what had been spoken. "Then he said," she started, tears coming to her eyes, "he said that the Vong think that Anakin is alive." The last word came out almost in a whisper, and her body lolled back again.

"Grab her, Han!" Luke directed as he grabbed at her body and consciousness in the Force. The stimulation was enough to bring her around from her near-feint. Then pain welled up within her.

"But I can't feel him, Luke! If he's alive, why can't I feel him?" she pleaded.

"I don't know, Leia. I can't feel his presence in the Force either, but you can be sure that I'll do everything possible to find out if he's alive."

22. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Short but good. I want to know what happens next, write another part now!

In other words you've got me hooked ;)

23. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    i'm with moff jade a want another ASAP, i'm hooked, great work Jade

what was wrong with my discussion with Whitey??

24. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Well, for one of my favorite guys I guess I could. Here you go, Force. ;) 8-}

Young Jedi Knights

"You've all heard the rumors that have been circulating," Luke began, "but we don't know if they are true. And while I, as much as anyone here, would like to believe that Anakin is still alive, I will not condone any course of action that would jeopardize the safety of any one of you." The Jedi Master's icy blue eyes glanced at each of the Jedi in the room, and rested on those of the barefoot young woman in the corner. She stood in the corner, muscles tensed, arms crossed, jaw set and green eyes blazing obstinately but with a flickering of something else. Hope. Luke relaxed a little. He was relieved to see that glimmer of emotion in Tahiri?s eyes?eyes that had been so cold and lifeless for the past two years.

He then noticed a similar set of body postures in another of the young Jedi--Jaina. Luke had worried about her as well. She had returned from her foray into the Dark Side, but was not unscathed. Anger, vengeance, and recklessness, born of despair, flowed from her in the Force like smoke from fire that has been smothered, but not yet completely extinguished.

"But this does not mean we will sit idly. I will dispatch some of you to gather intelligence about the Shamed Ones, these new religious beliefs of theirs, and if there is any indication that Anakin is, indeed, alive." Luke again scanned the faces of these Jedi that he had known since their childhood, looking for volunteers.

Tenel Ka, Queen of Hapes and Dathomirian warrior, stepped forward. "Fact. Hapes is renowned for its spy network. I will check with my intelligence agents upon my return."

"Thank you, your Highness. Your offer is greatly appreciated." She nodded her head in one brief gesture, then returned to her previous position.

Jaina was about to step forward when Zekk observed her resolution in the Force and interrupted before she could open her mouth. "Master Skywalker, I still have contacts from my days as a bounty hunter. I think that if anyone should be sent on a fact-finding mission, it should be me." Jaina glared at the young man, but could not refute his reasons and stepped back. Luke took all this in and nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled. Tenel Ka and Zekk, please see me afterward to arrange the details." Luke turned to go, but not before observing a look of understanding pass between Tahiri and Jaina. I had better speak with each of those two before they get into trouble.

BTW Force, I just thought your back-and-forth with Whitey was funny, that's all. ;)

25. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    great post jade, what are tahiri and jaina up too, it is probably bad, well great work

the back and forth was kinda funny wasn't it, :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.