main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The One He Saved -- AU Between ANH & ESB (H/L, Luke, Vader) -- COMPLETE 2/18/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by IrishEyedJedi, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    ?You don?t know the power of the dark side,? Leia stopped to stair the smuggler down.

?You?re right,? Han paused to steady himself for the next comment. ?Why don?t you show me?

I kind of smirked when I read this...Coming from Han, it sounds like double entendre! [face_laugh]

Oooooh Grandmaster, awesome cliffhanger! :eek:

I can't remember if the Emperor knows that Han and Leia are married AND totally in love? If not then...hmm lots of possibilities! What, is the Emperor planning on using Han as a sire or something? Oh know...Mara Jade taunted Leia a few chapters back about Han being with her. [face_worried]

From Chapter 39

Meditation had been impossible because anytime Leia reached out for Han she could feel a dark presence trying to use her link to find the other Jedi. However, now that they were on the monstrosity of a battle station, the Emperor was summoning her.

?Ah, young Skywalker ? ?

?So ? ? but Leia realized her mistake and quickly tried to cover it. ?Organa.?

?That?s not what you were going to say,? the Emperor tapped the pads of his fingers together. ?Let?s see if we can discover this little secret, shall we??

A great pressure slammed into Leia?s mind. She quickly tried to recover as she felt the presence of the Emperor trying to invade her thoughts. She had been through this before but did not have the training to combat it. Focusing her energy Leia successfully pushed the Dark Lord out of her mind before he could see one memory.

I hope the Emperor doesn't know about Han and Leia!

"Heart"

2. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    Children! Aaaaaaaaaah...
    So, is Leia pregnant, or is Han going to become breeding stock? And if the emperor wants Han and Leia's children, I can't see any reason not to make Luke breeding stock for Mara. (Since Leia's his sister, that wouldn't work, you know. :p )

The next chapter better be up in no time at all!

3. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Hope people wont kill her for the length of time between posts*

No killing... definitely worth the wait.

Too many good lines in this one to list them.

Loved the clothing banter between Han and Luke, as well as Han and Jade going at each other.

Do we have a moment of foreshadowing? Or maybe it was his eyes that caused her discomfort. They seemed to pierce right through her sarcastic façade.

I love cliffies, and will somehow wait patiently for the next post. Tea and cookies anyone?

4. Jackson_W35

Jackson_W35 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    I just had the pleasure of reading this entire thread over the last couple of days and it has been a real treat to read! :)

You have done an outstanding job and I admire your style! The scenes of Vader on Dagobah were masterfull! Keep up the excellent work!

5. DarthMeanflare

DarthMeanflare Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    :eek: Eeek nothing looks like it was going as planned. Though Han usually does better while improvising. Great chapter!

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Wheee, I've been expecting that all story and now I have to say WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Haha! I loved that!

7. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Oh boy. Never try to get to Han through his kids.

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, my. Palps just made a hhhhuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeeee mistake. And looks like the fight is gonna be on! Loved Lando and Chewie in the Falcon's cockpit. And oh, Leia fell. Not good.

9. LadyEcho

LadyEcho Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    >Screams< There are babies?! Fight, Leia, fight! This is bad, very bad. [face_worried] Keep up the good work, Irish!

10. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005

Sorry my responses are so short - but it's late [face_tired]

Ladynaye ? [face_mischief]

AngelQueen - ?I?ll die before I join you,? Han growled.

?Oh,? the Emperor paused. ?It is not you who I will be controlling,? and evil grin spread across his face.

?Who then?? Han asked.

?Your children.?

*falls out of chair in shock*

*stands back up, ready to slam her head into her keyboard in frustration*

I think I'm about ready to lose it. That has to be one of the most EVIL cliffhangers I have ever seen!!! IEJ, you evil, evil lady!

But this was still an excellent chapter! The board is set, the pieces are being arranged, being set into place for the final move...

Children... is Leia pregnant, or is there another part of Palpatine's insidious plan that we have yet to hear?

Wonderful job! Leia's still there, she just has to find the strength to fight back. Can her father help her? Or must she pick her own self up by the bootstraps?

Can't wait for more!

AQ
    -- Oooh I didn't mean to cause physical harm. Well I'm thinking Leia's gonna need help from everyone. ;)

RebelMom - Great evil cliffie. I know Han and Luke are disgusted that the Emperor wants to controls Han's children. I wonder what Grandpa Vader thinks. -- I'm thinking Grandpa Vader isn't too happy about it, but he can't really express himself.

lori71 - ?Your children.?

I did sooo not see that one coming! But the thought of Han Solo as breeding stock gave me the tingles!

Come on Winter...do something!

Fantastic update!

Lori
    -- Winter's trying, have faith.

Exeter - ?Getting ready,? Han said as he took off his hat, tucked it in his back pocket, then used the sleeves of his jump suit as a belt to keep the rest of the suit up.

That's a hilarious mental image.

?Look at it this way kid, once this is over we?ll have our own little council meeting and pick a dress code.?

Would there be casual Fridays?

The figure ever so slowly raised its head. The yellow eyes pierced through the two men?s hearts, they were too late. The Princess had fallen. Her small hands came up and removed the hood of her robe. He skin was a pale grey and her voice was monotone.

Great description, very creepy. It can't be good if she's developed the symptoms this quickly.

?Oh don?t worry, Captain,? Jade traced a finger down his jaw line. ?I?ll find someway for you to make it up to me.?

LUKE: No, take me instead!
    HAN: Shutup, kid! She clearly was talking to me.
    LUKE: Awww, Uncle Oweeennnnn...

?Damn it! Leia, FIGHT!?

I agree with the scoundrel. She needs to snap out of it and drive one through Palpatine.

?We?ll have to have verbal confirmation,? The second officer said as he walked over to the communications panel.

Hopefully Piett comes through here, so Winter and Wes don't get left hanging.

[Whoever said he was a pirate to begin with?] Chewie chuckled as they entered hyperspace.

Great line. I like how he's less furry lump and more contributing sentient. You've managed to capture a bit of the Kashyyyk intelligence we've heard about and seen a bit in ROTS, making Chewbacca seem both wise and responsible.

"...To bad, looks like you?re doomed to be a Sith Spinster for the rest of your life.?

Jade just gets no respect.

I loved all of the ROTJ/ROTS dialogue, especially once Luke and Han were led to the Emperor and it played out like in the Throne Room confrontation.

It was also great how the Emperor referred to him as "Padawan Solo".

?Who then?? Han asked.

?Your children.?

Zinger! I didn't see that one coming, either. Excellent cliffhanger to top off an excellent chapter. Nice work, Leah
    -- LoL no Jade gets no respect and you know I'm all about the zingers ;) Thanks for reading!

Liesl - ?Damn it! Leia, FIGHT!?
    That is so, so Han.

Hmm..."your children." I hope we can see another post really soon. I'd love to see Han's face when he heard that news!
    -- Yeah I do

11. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005

Gotta thank my back up beta miss LL18 for stepping in and helping out. Hppe you all enjoy the update and I will try and get the next chapter up ASAP.

Chapter 43

Never in his life had Han Solo been more thankful for his sabacc face then now. So controlled was his reaction that not one single muscle fired in shock or dismay. His Jedi training allowed any inside turmoil to become untraceable, Han continued to stare at the Emperor as if he hadn?t spoken at all.

?You always were a wonderful politician,? Han breathed. ?But I?m not the Senate,? Han?s gaze turned to Leia. ?It takes a lot more then empty promises and words to convince me.?

?Well then, Padawan Solo,? the Emperor sneered. ?From here you?ll witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant Rebellion,? he laughed. ?And I assure you that is not an empty promise.?

?You?re gravely mistaken,? Luke said, trying to take the focus away from his friend.

?Oh no, my young Jedi,? the Emperor stood and slowly walked towards the two men. ?You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things.? He eyed the Luke for a moment. ?Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design,? he paused. ?Your friends hiding on this battle station are walking into a trap as is your Rebel Fleet.? He shuffled back towards his chair, once seated his grin reappeared on his face. ?I?m afraid the deflector shield will be quiet operational when your friends arrive.?

--

?You?ll never get away with this,? said one of the tied up officers.

?Just watch us,? Wes pointed his blaster at them.

?3PO how much time?? Winter asked from under the control panel.

?5 minutes,? he said in a worried voice.

The door to the room opened and before the first officer knew what hit him he was quickly stunned by Wes.

?Try to keep the shooting to a minimal Wes,? Winter instructed as she peeked out from under the large control board. Moments later the door opened again but this time a large group of storm troopers pour in. Seeing that they were compromised Winter pushed her self further into the control panel trying to deactivate the shield before they could reach her. Her fingers were a breath away from their target when she felt her feet being yanked. She desperately kicked at the troopers, but there were too many. They dragged her from the control panel. She struggled, but they punched her in the face and she collapsed to the floor.

?Hey!? Wes attacked the trooper who had hit Winter. The trooper went down, but the rest of the squadron turned on Wes.

?Get off of him,? Winter cried as she tried to crawl over to Wes. Instead two troopers roughly pulled her to her feet. Two other troopers pulled a bloodied Wes to his feet.

?Rebel scum,? one of the officers said, as they placed binders on them. The troopers grabbed R2 and 3PO and lead the group out of the control room.

--

The blur of hyperspace came to a stop as the Falcon now looked upon the second Death Star. Lando?s stomach clenched as he looked at the menacing structure before him, ?Alright, let?s show? em why we?re here.?

?Lock S-foils in attack position,? Wedge?s voice came over the channel.

[I can?t get a reading on the deflector shield] Chewie woofed.

?We?ve gotta be able to get some kinda of reading on that shield up or down,? said Lando.

[They must be jamming us] Chewie growled.

?Well how could they be jamming us if they don?t know ? ? Lando paused for a moment then smiled. ?If we?re coming.? He pushed the communications button down ?Break off the attack! The shield is still up.?

?I get no reading. Are you sure?? Wedge asked.

?Pull up, all craft pull up,? Lando shouted. Lando grabbed his armrest as the Falcon quickly pulled out of its attack run on the Death Star.

?General,? Wedge?s voice sounded happy and worried at the same time. ?We have enemy ships in sector forty seven.?

?Ha haaa,? Lando gave a triumphant laugh. ?

12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    ?Well then, Padawan Solo,? the Emperor sneered. ?From here you?ll witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant Rebellion,? he laughed. ?And I assure you that is not an empty promise.?

I shivered there and when the Emperor took out the Executor. I love that the Jedi are clouding Palpy's vision and that Leia started to snap out of it and feel the same thing as the Jedi. And I'm starting to be a Winter/Wes shipper!

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    So, she's not pregnant... yet?

Excellent chapter!

14. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Uh oh.... now Leia is fighting Han with a lightsaber? Not good. *shakes head sadly*

But having the Death Star destroy the Executor was GREAT! :D

15. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    I've been lurking on this story from the beginning and it just keeps getting better. Great chapter.
    Arkady

16. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    OMG!! :eek:

THEY FIRED ON THE EXECUTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn that Old Corpse!! He is truly mad!! And Piett even felt the loss of that beloved ship. But....but.....what about Vader??

17. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Have to make this short - at school - but great. Can't wait for more.

18. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    I note with interest the identity of the only lightsaber-user not currently engaged in combat ...

I feel very sorry for Piett, though :(

As for Wes and Winter - would I be right in saying their part of the plan is actually going well? o_O They seem to want into the medical bay for a reason.

19. LadyEcho

LadyEcho Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    I'm so anxious and worried!!! >puts hands over eyes, then peeks<

20. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Please have the next post up soon.

SO glad Han had been trained, i'd hate to see how he responded to the news if he was his typical self. I wonder what Luke and vader thought about the news when they found out.

Great post, hope Piett doesn't go too hard on winter or wes.

21. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *heaves a sigh of relief* Piett's alive!!! *blinks* But... the Executor is gone!! *sob*

ANAKIN SKYWALKER!! DO SOMETHING, YOU THRICE CURSED FOOL! END THIS AND TOSS PALPSTER DOWN THE SHAFT! GET RID OF HIM! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!

*collapses*

You've done it again, hon. You've left me hanging over a cliff again. The Executor was destroyed, though Piett's still alive, Han and Luke have now been forced into fighting Leia and Mara. If I may ask, what the KRIFF is Anakin waiting for? The suns of Tatooine to rise in the system of Endor? *whacks Anakin on the head* Will you start moving?!

Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!

AQ

22. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Anakin better do something. He doesn't have much time to think over the good/bad of turning back.

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Wow. Nice rewrite of the Endor battle. The Executor was blown up? Not good. And the fight is on!

24. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Great post! Wow that was cold to fire through his own ships. Maybe this will cause dissention in the ranks.

25. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    WOW! Great Update!

Looking forward to more!

"Heart"

P.S. I think the "children" threat Palpy used on Han is gonna come back into play! [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.