the one scene i would have added

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by Obi-2_Kenobi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-2_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think it would have been awesome if when Obi-wan was headed back to Padme's ship on mustafar he ran into Sidious and his clone troopers. He would likely attack, angry that Sidious caused everything, but be forced to retreat by the combined effort of Sidious and the clones. That would have been amazing to see, and would show the futility of trying to stop the formation of the empire. I know that has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to throw it out there because I thought it was a neat idea.
  2. darth_ral Jedi Master

star 1
    obi would of been owned by the emperor. it also doesnt really fit obi's character. but your right, it is a neat idea.
  3. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    A Jedi does not lose his temper and even Obi-wan knows that it's best not to fight Sidious. As it is, it's always been since 1978 that Obi-wan fled after the battle, before Palpatine could arrive.
  4. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We just saw the big climactic battle of the movie.
    Any action sequence after that would've fallen flat and been anti-climactic in the very essence of the word.
  5. kyoshiro-kenobi Jedi Knight

I read the book first, so I was really disappointed at there not being a scene with Qui-Gon. Without that scene in the movie, Yoda telling Obi-Wan about Qui-Gon seemed out of place.
  6. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    I believe I posted this somewhere else before, but Obi-Wan should've hid somewhere, and waited for Palps to go down the slope to Vader. Then Obi-Wan comes out (high ground again!!) with a flying jump kick and send Mr. Big Bad Sith Lord tumbling into the lava =D
  7. GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly
  8. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    That would have just been overkill on the lightsaber fights. There were already 5 duels, which was good, but Sidious can't fight Yoda AND Obi Wan! Sidious would have killed Obi Wan anyway.
  9. dude4c Jedi Knight

star 3
    i would have kept all deleted scenes in the movie. or come out with a sp. ed. with them added in. the formation of the rebellion, and qui-gon.
  10. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.