main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The one who is pure of Heart and Soul (OT-pre-NJO)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarkJediTJ, Dec 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    There I was, I am only a Padawan yet i was standing before ten unknown Jedi Masters who had called me to Naboo out of my training to see them. I looked at them I noticed that one of them was Master Luke who I had seen pictures of and had heard was one of the greatest Jedi ever, but still the rest where vage to me; yet I was sure I had seen them all somewhere before, the news something.

I stood there motionless and a bit scared, thoughts started to hit me of why I might have been brought here, I might have been found to be on the dark side without knowing, I could be getting, i guess, expelled from my training. I began to breath more heavy my arms started to twitch, even though my brown hair was always mattered it seemed to twist itself into little knots.

Eventally one of them spoke. "What is your name child?" said a man who sat stirdy in his chair his dark bald head seaming to gleam like a bowling ball.

"I... I... I am Ti... Tijay." thoughts crossed my mind mind 'I should have said sir master... oh danm I wish I knew his name'

"I sense fear in you. Am I right?" asked Master Luke.

"Yes... I... um... I fear what i have been brought here for... ca..." I stopped 'dont do it Tijay dont ask.' "can I ask why I am he... here?"

"We tell you, we could not, not now." said a Glymphid. 'I told you not to but you had to' then the Glymphid continued "Why do you think you are here."

"I thi.. Think i am here because... I am beleived to be... a... a... a sith or something?"

"Well we can tell you that your assumstion is..." started the Gran but was soon hulted by Master Luke. "...I'm sorry we can't tell you that quite yet we wish to do one assumtion first before that."

A Quermian pulled a small mirrow shaped object from beneath his seat then he turned it around so that it was faceing him, after doing so he asked me. "what is on this a..." its seemed he was going to give me choices but was then haulted by one of the Bothan Jedi Master who then whispered something into the Ear of the Quermian. "...well its a type of transport."

a consentrated then prity quickly a piture entered my mind,

"Its a... um... X-wing class T-65AC4 with standered weapons." There was a small pause.

"What is this then." He said.

"Its... um..." i was worried if i got it wrong i was in troble from the looks on the others faces befor it seemed well trouble or surprize i couldn't tell. I concentrated "a... Jawa blaster with Electromagnetic pulse mechanizem"

"Well I think that says all we need to see." said the Quermian.
    The Bothan got up and said would you like to come this way smiling his curled beered smeaning to glisen like gold un like the rest of his fur. He took me into a room where there was not a soul, there was only one then in the entire room that seemed interesting. a Huge manuescript writen in a language i didn't understand.

"This is a Profercy of a great power. one that can only be found by one who is Full of heart and soul but the heart and soul must both be greatly pure or they shall not be let through the first door." He said seeing the amazement in my eyes.

"Is that what it reads?" I asked "If it is then its a very complicated laungdid it takes up the whole room."

"No, that is what could be translated young lad. We beleive that you are the one who is pure of both heart and soul."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.