main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Online Trailer for the SW OT DVD SET. When????

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by dontkillyoda, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontkillyoda

dontkillyoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2003
    THX-1138 a little known first time film of GL has just gotten a website featuring download content including pictures and screensavers. A nod to Lowry for the resotration and finally a kick arse Trailer. The film comes out just a few days before the Star Wars DVD set. So heres my gripe..

Why isnt there a damn trailer and website for the OT DVD set. It is coming out around the same time as THX. I understand that they need to push THX-1138 allot harder into the collective mind of the GL fans out there, due to it's small fan base and being virtually unknown to many casual fans of GL, but come on... I'm dying over here we must have a really cool kick arse website with content downloads and trailer for this set. It needs to happen very soon.. Please Powers that be. Get powerful and do something about this.

TLJ Edit: Yes, as Venture already said, you may liberate the official thread from the same old discussion by talking about a trailer for the DVDs there

2. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    It will be released on Hyperspace soon.

RB

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Please also ask this in the already established DVD thread please.

I'm sure it will be coming out soon enough.

4. DarthToeJam

DarthToeJam Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    The reason there is no trailer is because they don't need to have one. Awareness of the DVD set is already extremely high. You don't advertise to people who are already going to buy your product. The reason they are pushing THX is because they NEED to -- otherwise they'd release it and a handfull of fans would buy it. This way, even casual Star Wars fans will consider giving it a rent or buy it.

5. Mills

Mills Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    Well Indy had a trailer...so I think Star wars will as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.