main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Opening Scene of The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by RyanForder, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanForder

RyanForder Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 3, 2014
    Darth Vader's iconic entrance and The battle above Coruscant are two of my favorite opening scenes of any movie i have seen. What do you believe will be the opening scene in The Force Awakens?

For me, i believe that we would get the obvious opening scrawl with the traditional Star Wars opening score. Then i think we would be greeted with a Star Destroyer coming over the top of the screen, what we saw regular in the OT, above Tattoine. Then a shuttle deploys from the SD and heads down to the planets surface full of Stormtroopers (The scene we saw in the teaser).

Along with this imagine the music from Anakin storming the temple with the Clones.

The shuttle opens up and we get to see the Stormtroopers destroying the village. Just after we get the reveal of the Chrometrooper from the shuttle. The trooper watches over the village burning before two Jedi appear from within the village.

Then we get a short duel between the Jedi and the Chrometrooper before the trooper slays the two Jedi.

B99 likes this.
  2. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    This seems familiar, IBTL.

B99 likes this.
  3. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    I think we'll get a hand floating in space...

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  4. RyanForder

RyanForder Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 3, 2014

I really hope not! i was generally scared that we would get that.

Darth PJ likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.