main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON The opportunity of a lifetime! [originally posted in Toronto]

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey everybody!

This is an open casting call for "actor-persons" for my next short film project.

That's right! Mitch Beaudry, the acclaimed director of such classics as Not a Forest, River Madness, George and Steve's Adventures in Abuse! and star of the riveting and controversial Acting Teacher part 1 presents in association with Mossin' productions and director Andrew Moss a new short spec film, Gambit.

The film is being shot at the CEC centre near Union Station right in Toronto on February 12 and 13!

You may be wondering "What is an actor person?" and "How much experience do I need?". Well that's the beauty of it, you don't need anything! An actor person is someone who is in the background, but reacting to the things going on in the foreground. You may be thinking "But isn't that an extra?". Why, yes it is, however, it doesn't sound as nice.

If acting is not your thing, we're also looking for PAs! Anyone wanting to help out behind the scenes is more than welcome to come by and give us a hand.

If you'd like more information please do PM me.

Depending on the demand we may have to turn people away so act now and get a chance at being in motion picture history!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.