THE ORDER OF THE SITH - Best Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by gjg554, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. gjg554 Jedi Padawan

Lightarts Studios (www.lightarts.com) is working on a Star Wars fan film that will best Duality. Using many of the same techniques, The Order of the Sith will have a story line which takes place right before episode 1. Look for The Order of the Sith to be completed by February.

Lightarts Studios is interested in anyone who has a great yoda voice impression, selling stunt lightsabers, or has a lot of knowledge with CGI Bones.
  2. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let me guess ... YOU are the Producer/Director of this phenomenal production company that is producing a film that will "best" DUALITY, right?

Bold words . . . we'll all be looking forward to see if you can put your money where your boastful mouth is. ;)

3. AndyBryan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree, and then once yours has come out, then mine will be better than yours :p

(of course if you have nothing to do with this film, then I apologise for the joke) :D
  4. Macho Jedi Master

star 4
    if you want to best duality i think you need to start using your own images not ones you found on scifi3d

Dont worry we wont say too much when you find out that you are wrong :p
  5. borjis fett Jedi Knight

star 3

I'll believe it when i see it.

:)

Are you SURE it will be done by February?
    ;P
  6. Lord_Homer Jedi Master

star 4
    THE ORDER OF THE SITH - Best Fanfilm

Who's opinion is that?!
  7. muphicks Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry if I'm been negative, but I noticed that your selling the 3 amature movies you have made so far. But I could not find any links to trailers... if there are any I'd like to see them :)

I find it hard to believe people would pay for something they have not seen anything about. I could be wrong, but I know I wouldn't.

On another note, you've listed "The Order of the sith" as an advanced digital film; as opposed to an amateur film. Since your already selling amateur films,
    does this mean you will be also try to sell your starwars film? (not a good idea :p )

I'm not placing accusations, just wondering.

Also I honestly would like to see trailers of the films of your site.

Bye.
  8. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    Hay now, I?m going to have the best fan film ever. :p ;)
  9. Jedi2016 Jedi Master

star 4
    This is.. well, words escape me at the moment. As one of the top CGI artists in the game at the moment, your CG doesn't exactly have me shaking in my boots, ya know? If that splash picture on your front page is any indication, I've got nothing to worry about. :)
  10. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "There is a whole other world to film waiting to be discovered" Griffin Gould

Now those are some prophetic words!
  11. Trest Jedi Padawan

(reads thread, drops a noisy thermal detonator, runs away snickering)
  12. muphicks Jedi Knight

star 2
    Picks up the thermal detonator, arms it and throws it back sniggering.
  13. gjg554 Jedi Padawan

ITS NOT MY MOVIE. ITS A FRIENDS. I THINK IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR. BYE
  14. unclepain Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, good luck. I think most people here are going to be a little put off by someone coming in right off the bat and proclaiming that their fan film will be "The Best Ever!" First off, there is no such title bestowed on any fanfilm. "The Best Fanfilm" is subjective to the viewer and will be different for each person regardless of how "awesome" it may be perceived by the creators or someone directly involved in the production. Second, you are making lofty claims for a production that hasn't even aquired "stunt lightsabers" yet and soliciting assistance with CGI bone animation. This just comes off as haughty to lots of people on this board and not the best way to drum up attention to your project. A better way would be to post a trailer or some screen shots and let others comment on how great it is or isn't.
  15. Lord_Homer Jedi Master

star 4
    ITS NOT MY MOVIE. ITS A FRIENDS. I THINK IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR. BYE

Then why doesn't your "friend" come here and ask?!
  16. Trest Jedi Padawan

Hey Muphicks.
    I think you may have DISARMED my T.D.
    It hasnt blown this thread to the next world, yet.

Are you sure you ARMED it properly?

17. Crunchy Jedi Master

star 4
    all of this is childish, who cares if someone says they can best another fanfilm, I encourage this; I say make something better, do the best job you can, whether the people on this forum like it or not, doesn't mean dick.

obviously this is a child/teenager that has a lot of false hopes, why tear into him and stoop down to his level? There are too many fanfilm police officers here in this forum...
  18. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    is working on a Star Wars fan film that will best Duality

Well, that's not hard :p
  19. Lord_Rive TFN Fan Films Staff

VIP
    star 4
  20. WhisperingDeath Jedi Master

star 4
    For the love of God, Take 'OF THE' out of your name before I lose my sanity!
  21. Darth_Gehenna Jedi Master

star 3
  22. darkmouse Jedi Knight

star 1
    What's goin on here? Like everybodys goin crazy on one another. i think the person who started this all was just playin. Ya know. They are probably just a newbie and have a little too much confidence. They'll start seein ow it works soon. So Let's all chill out here.
  23. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, I haven't been here long, but you guys are always complaining about these, and in teh last week I have seen people ask for a movie handed to them on a platter...sad sad.

Mine, I am getting it all done...building a website etc...but I am reading every post and every tutorial I can get my hands on. And I didn't ask much till my script was finished...including the names :)

I don't even think it will be teh best. Heck RTOJ is my favorite Star Wars film....Episode One was NEVER the best ever...even though many thought so :)

And guys do you have PATIENCE!

Justin
  24. Desann2002 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well, i aint shaking in my boots, conisdering i dont really care what my film's CGI looks like, hey its gonna be my first.....i would go around sayin "my film will be better than" or anything like that....because it is really amazing how quick people can take a grudge to ya.
  25. Semaj Ovured Force Ghost

star 4
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, my friend.

Nevertheless, I shall eagerly await your offering.

And besides ... everyone knows the best fan film is ROGUE. :D
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.