main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Order of Whispers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCallista_1_6_e54, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Before the Sith Code made it only two Sith at a time, there was a special order of Sith called the Whisperers. They were silent as shadows, and they were excellent spies. They were lead by Darth Umbra himself, and it was said that if you saw their leader, you were dead, dreaming, or a target. They had the greatest mind-manipultaing powers in the galaxy, and many of their elite members were bred to increase the Order's effectiveness. Their current leader goes by the name of A'kai'm, and she has made the Order prosper. Now it is the Order's chance to shine, as the three-way war between the Mandalorians, Republic, and Sith escalates.

I will be looking for a sub-GM. You can be Mandalorian, Sith, or Republic, but we cannot have all Sith or all Mandalorians. So try to keep it close to even. There are no smugglers etc. This is the character sheet:

Character Sheet

Name:
    Homeworld:
    Height:
    Appearance:
    Species:
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian):
    Weapons:
    Ship (If any):
    Bio:

Force Users
    Lightsaber:
    Hilt Description:
    Number:
    Blade(s) Color:

PM me to be on the Councils. There are 5 council members for the Whisperers, 3 for the Mandalorians, and 5 for the Republic.

NP edit: Locking at request of the author.

2. LowRyder

LowRyder Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Name: Owex Khan
    Sex: Male
    Homeworld: Onderon
    Height: 1meter 85
    Appearance: Blond, short hair, caucasian, muscular
    Species: human
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Sith
    Weapons: Lightsabre
    Ship (If any): Lady Death (fighter)
    Bio: A young boy how just found out that he can use the force. He just found out that his parents aren?t his real parents. In an explosion of anger he killed his so called father. After visiting the tomb of Freedon Nadd, he decided to join the Sith . Now he left Onderon , going to wherever the Force takes him.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: simple one bladed lightsaber
    Hilt Description: old rusty
    Number: 1
    Blade(s) Color: red

3. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name: A'kai'm (Kai)
    Sex: Female
    Homeworld: Ossus
    Height: 5'10
    Appearance: Tall, tan, muscular, grey eyes, brown hair
    Species: Human
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Ship (If any): Modified fighter
    Bio: A direct descendant of Darth Umbra, her whole life she has been preparing for her current role.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Single bladed
    Hilt Description: Slighty curved, silver
    Number: One
    Blade(s) Color: White

4. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    Name: Janix Ploor Ziantor
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Height: 6'3"
    Appearance: Tall, slightly skinnier than average, but larger build. Black hair that falls down to his shoulders. Scar along one cheek, and the Sith tattoo on his forehead.
    Weapons: Lightsaber, blaster pistol
    Ship (If any): Customized X-Wing
    Bio: Born the son of rich industrialists, Janix was always a lucky boy. His parents paid for a private tutor to come teach him, and the tutor soon discovered the boy to be Force-sensitive. He secretly trained the boy in the Jedi arts from the age of six until he was fourteen, where he had accomplished all the training that was typical for a Padawan. Soon after his training was complete, Janix lost both parents to a bounty hunter, who had been hired to kill them. Janix, in a fit of rage and anger, killed the bounty hunter. When his tutor tried to comfort the young boy, he killed the Jedi tutor as well. He fled from the apartment where he lived to a nearby hangar, and stole an X-Wing fighter. He flew it until he ran out of fuel, above the Sith world of Korriban. He was trained by the spirit of Naga Sadow, and when he emerged from the temple three years later, he was considered a full Sith Master. He took his knowledge, and sought out the Whisperers, and upon entering their ranks, he became the chief mechanic for the group.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: single blade
    Hilt Description: black hilt with Sith engraving, highlighted with silver
    Number: One
    Blade(s) Color: Fire (red-orange)

5. KatarnCommando_Deuce

KatarnCommando_Deuce Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2004
    Name: Gant "Deuce" Khamlo
    Homeworld: Bothwaui
    Height: 5'7"
    Appearance: Typical Bothan with Dark Brown fur
    Species: Bothan
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Mandalorian
    Weapons: Twin blaster pistols, heavy repeating long blaster, Mandalorian wrist rockets, thermal detonators, captured lightsaber from a past battle
    Ship (If any): Heavily modified Corellian Y-2100 Warrior's Revenge
    Bio: Sick of Bothan politics, Gant struck out on his own as a code slicer for Talon Karrde's organization. During his time, he became familiar with the underworld of the galaxy, and eventually shifted over to work freelance as a slicer and bounty hunter. After a time, his skills caught the notice of Boba Fett, who was rebuilding the Mandalorian soldiers. Gant Khamlo joined, and became an excellent warrior in firefights, especially with the twin blaster pistols he carried, earning him the nickname "Deuce". During an encounter with a Jedi, Deuce got the better of him, and killed him, taking his lightsaber as a souvenier. He isn't Force-sensitive, but he studied holos of lightsaber fights, and became proficient with the weapon.

Force Users (not)
    Lightsaber: single blade
    Hilt Description: silver w/ black hand grips
    Number: one
    Blade(s) Color: teal

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Just my two cents, Bothans aren't and can't be Mandalorians... there is no possible way.

Mandalorians are human, and they are of their own species, and I know for a fact that Bothans are a completely different species than the Mandalorians.

Sorry to invade the thread, but my sources guided me here.

ZV

7. Darth_Crimsion

Darth_Crimsion Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Name: Christopher
    Alias: Darth Crimsion
    Home world: Unkown
    Force Sensitive: Very

Appearance-
    Height: 5? 8?
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Build: Muscular
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: white
    Markings: none

Clothing: Dark blue vest, with gray shirt under it. He has dark green pants and brown boots. He wares two leather gloves and a silver watch on his right wrist. He also wears a black belt.

Weapon(s): Light saber, Double barrel blaster

Personal Ship: Tie fighter except with wings like the Xwing?s.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Gold and Dark Blue
    Blade Color: Gold
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: No real exact fighting form.

Bio:

The planet Darth Crimsion is unknown, he never told anyone and forced himself to forget it as well. He was born into a middle class family and had a brother and sister. His first name was Christopher but his last name is unknown. His parents never paid much attention to him. They gave him basic clothes, medical care and meals. As a child he had to do almost everything on his own. His siblings often teased him and wrecked his school projects. On his 7th birthday he had enough, he packed up his few belongs and left while everyone else was asleep. He vowed never to return. A few nights later in a small town he found a person who had connections with people on the Dark Side. The person helped him find a person who would teach him the ways of the dark side.

When Christopher was 18 years old he took on the title of Darth Crimsion. His anger towards his siblings and parents had multiplied over the years so he returned to his home planet for the last time to get pay back on the ones who mistreated him there. After that he never spoke about his home world again and eventually forced himself to forget its name.

8. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    All of the Whisperer's are allowed to have two characters: one Whisperer and one Sith soldier. Same for the Jedi: one Jedi and one soldier. The Mandalorians may have two Mandalorians.

Whisperer Council:
    Me
    (Reserved)
    Owex Khan
    (Reserved)
    Janix
    -----------------
    Madalorian council:
    Gant Khamlo (In this case you can be working for the Madalorians or they don't know you're a Bothan.
    -----------------
    Jedi/Republic Council:
    Vickey

PS: Darth Crimsion can you follow the sheet I gave you? Also, there are no X-wings yet. This is set before KOTOR

9. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    GM Aprroved

Name: Nollen Bixler
    Homeworld: Bespin
    Height: 5'10"
    Appearance: Lean muscluar build, Short Brownish-Black Hair, Gray eyes, neatly trimmed beard
    Faction: Jedi
    Ship: None
    Bio: His parents died in a speeder accident, so his grandfather raised him. His Force sensitivity was discovered at a young age and his grandfather taught him the ways of the Jedi until Nollen was about 17. His Grandfather died shortly after his birthday. Nollen continued his training by himself, looking for others like him.

Force Users Lightsaber:
    Hilt Description: Sliver, no markings, activated by hand print
    Number: 1
    Blade(s) Color: Purple

10. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Can i just be a part of the Whisperers? Or do I have to apply for the council? Here's my character sheet just incase.

Name: Rox F'lyn
    Homeworld: Dathomir
    Height: 5' 7''
    Appearance: average build, long black hair, blue eyes, very pale complection
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Ship (If any): none
    Bio: Rox grew up in the sith temple for the majority of her life. She was chosen for the whispers at the age of ten when some members of the sith council noticed her incredibal ablility to use advanced mind tricks and stealth at such an early age. To this day, Rox has worked hard to mantain her physical, mental, and sith training.

Force Users
    Lightsaber:
    Hilt Description:
    [image=http://www.apocprod.com/images/Props/apprentice%20double%20saber.jpg]
    Number: 2
    Blade(s) Color: red

11. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Thank you for joining. And no, you do not have to be on the council. If you want, you may have a normal Sith warrior, but you don't have to as it can get confusing.

12. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    If it's okay... I'd like to just be part of the whispers... but not a council member... yet...

13. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Whisperer Council:
    Me
    (Reserved)
    Owex Khan
    Open (Leia, you can have this position. If you don't want it, you can still be a normal Whisperer.)
    Janix

14. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    um... actually... I'll take it if it's okay with you.

15. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005

Name: Luinel Kun
    Sex:male
    Homeworld:Iridonia
    Height:1.75 meters
    Appearance: horned, red/black tatoos hooded
    Species: Zabrak
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian):
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Ship (If any):VT-49
    Bio: Raised by jedi master said to be the "choosen one" but turned to the siths.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: deul
    Hilt Description:
    Blade(s) Color: red/ gold

16. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Name: Judas Celchu
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Height: 6 ft
    Appearance: Old and wrinkly. Sunken in and dark eyes. Dark hair and tanned skin.
    Weapons: Two Lightsabers
    Ship (If any): The Nekk
    Bio: Born to Alderaanian Nobles , Judas was trained on Alderaan to Jedi Knighthood. Judas wanted much more, and soon left the order to study the secrets of the Sith. He soon progressed so far into the dark side that he was approached by a master of the Sith order. Judas was then inducted into a secret society called the Whisperers. Currently he is the Patriarch of the Celchu family, the heir of a humongous fortune, and the eldest member of the Council of the Whisperers.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Single Blade
    Hilt Description: Silver and Black, slightly curved (a la Dooku)
    Number: Two
    Blade(s) Color: Red and Blue.

17. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    The Whisperer/Sith council is full! I also believe we have enough Sith.

Whisperer Council:
    A'kai'm
    Judas Celchu
    Owex Khan
    Janix Ploor Ziantor
    Rox F'lyn
    Normal Whisperers/Sith:
    Luinel Kun (Are you just Sith or Whisperer?)
    Darth Crimsion
    That is the order of leadership. If I die, Judas takes over. On and on.

The Mandalorian Roster is

Council:
    Gant "Deuce" Khamlo
    Empty
    Empty

The Jedi/Republic Roster is:

Council:
    Nollen Bixler
    Empty
    Empty
    Empty
    Empty

We need more Jedi and Mandalorians.

18. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    OOC: In the Insider article "Mandalorian 101", two of the notable Mandalorians are not human. I can't remember the species of the one, but the second one was a Togorian. So it is perfectly feasible for the Bothan to be a Mandalorian.

Also, I was unaware that this was pre-KOTOR, so I'll substitute the X-Wing for whatever starfighter would be appropriate for the time period.

19. Darth_Crimsion

Darth_Crimsion Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    I'm just a Sith.

20. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    Name: Mitts'elkie'nuruodo (Tselkien )
    Homeworld: Csilla
    Height: 5'10"
    Appearance: Tall and slender (think of a dancer and you get the idea), with hip-length blue-black hair, pale blue skin, and large glowing red eyes. She usually dresses in shades of green, silver, and white, though purple, red, gold, and black are also favorites. She only wears the traditional Jedi robes when she must.
    Species: Chiss
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Jedi
    Weapons: Lightsabers, charrics when needed
    Ship (If any): Various Jedi transports
    Bio: Tselkien was the youngest daughter of one of Csilla's top ranking nobles. Like most Jedi children, she was identified at birth. Unlike most, she grew up knowing her family. Her uncle (also a powerful Jedi) was allowed to raise and train her. Tselkien grew up thus able to move easily between the world of the Jedi and the world of the Chiss royal court. The knowledge of politics and interplanetary affairs she gained working within Chiss politics has made her valuable to the Jedi Order, and recently Tselkien has been included on the teams sent to deal with the most sensitive of problems.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Single blade
    Hilt Description: Similar in style to Darth Vader's, with delicate gold filigree inlaid in the handle. The power switch is similar to that used by Nejaa Halcyon (hit it once to ignite, twice to power down)
    Blade(s) Color: Violet

21. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Cray La'gin
    Homeworld: ryloth
    Height: 5'11
    Appearance: tall and muscular. Blue Skin and markings tattoed on his lekku, red eyes
    Species: Twi'lek
    Faction: Jedi
    Ship (If any): Moment of truth (same as Ebon Hawk, only black and silver in color)
    Bio: A Jedi Knight who will stop at nothing to protect the republic. As a child he excelled in lightsaber combat and was trained by one of the best fighters in the order.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Single Blade
    Hilt Description: Lightsaber is silver and resembles more a work of art than a weapon, with swirls and various markings on the hilt.
    Number: one (but trained to use two.)
    Blade(s) Color: Yellow

22. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    The Jedi/Republic Roster is:

Council:
    Nollen Bixler
    Mitts'elkie'nuruodo
    Cray La'gin
    Empty
    Empty

Still need AT LEAST two more Jedi and AT LEAST two more Mandalorians. Goodnight!

23. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    OOC: If I'm on the Council does that make me a Master too?

24. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Yes. The next two Jedi will be masters and will be on the council. The rest will be knights until they have proven themselves. I still need a Co-GM if anyone is interested.

25. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    I'll be a Co-GM if you don't mind.

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.