main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Order of Whispers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCallista_1_6_e54, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    This looks interesting. Can I join? Here is my character anyway.

Name: Lixaa Halcyon
    Sex: Female
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Height: 5'11
    Appearance: Tall and intimidating. Knows her way around and doesn't give anyone ground
    Species: Human
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Jedi
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Ship (If any): Various Jedi transports
    Bio: Lixaa was identified at birth. Her family had a long tradition of Jedi and her older brother recently died from a sith attack. She has never had a Master but has learned things from those around her and from her own experiences.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: The opening where the blade comes out is a claw. Black hilt with a silver script of wards
    Number: 1
    Blade(s) Color: yellow

2. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Name: Darth Wraith
    Sex: male
    Homeworld: Kashyyyk
    Height: Medium
    Appearance: Basically the same as Anakin in ROTS, but wears Darth Sidious sith robes.
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Sith
    Weapons: 1 red lightsaber, mandalorian phase pistol and vibro dagger.
    Ship (If any): The Nostromo
    Bio: All will be reveeled in the story

Force Users
    Lightsaber: 1
    Hilt Description: All silver with sith symbol coveing the ignition button.
    Blade(s) Color: red

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: so am I on the jedi council? say yes...

4. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    I don't know Goo_Child. Check the rosters. [face_evil] We'll start as soon as we get one more Mandalorian!

The Whisperer/Sith council is full! I also believe we have enough Sith.

Whisperer Council:
    A'kai'm
    Judas Celchu
    Owex Khan
    Janix Ploor Ziantor
    Rox F'lyn
    Normal Whisperers/Sith:
    Luinel Kun
    Darth Crimsion
    Darth Wraith
    That is the order of leadership. If I die, Judas takes over. On and on.

The Mandalorian Roster is:

Council:
    Gant "Deuce" Khamlo
    Ruun Ordo
    Empty

The Jedi/Republic Roster is:

Council:
    Nollen Bixler
    Mitts'elkie'nuruodo
    Cray La'gin
    Lixaa Halcyon (Do you want to remain a Knight or would you like to be a Master?)
    Empty

Sub-GM: Master Vicky

5. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    Name: Ruun Ordo
    Sex: Male
    Homeworld: Dxun
    Height: 1.83 meters
    Appearance: Young, scar over left eye, cause of a lightsaber duel.
    Species: Mandalorian
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Mandalorian
    Weapons: 2 single bladed purple lightsabers.
    Ship (If any): None
    Bio: Ruun was born on Dxun, before the war. When he was 7 years old, a republic ship (during the war) landed on Dxun to ambush the mandalorians,Ruun was sent to see if any survivors were their, he went with a few other Mandalorians and the others were all killed. But the Jedi could not bear to kill a young boy. The Jedi took Ruun and trained him as a Jedi. Ruun then killed his master and went back to the Mandalorians. Now he is a high ranking soldier of the Mandalorian Army

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Single Bladed
    Hilt Description: [image=http://buystarwarsstuff.com/images/fusion-www/fusion1.jpg] x2
    Number: 2
    Blade(s) Color: Purple

BTW, Could my guy be on the Mandalorian Council?

All of the Whisperer's are allowed to have two characters: one Whisperer and one Sith soldier. Same for the Jedi: one Jedi and one soldier. The Mandalorians may have two Mandalorians.-JediCallista_1_6_e54

Okay, Ruun has a Lead soldier under his command, who is named Jyk. Jyk has a Lightsaber(who is from a dead Jedi) and uses it in combat.

6. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    Name: Revan Norrid

Homeworld: Talus

Height: 1, 88 meters.

Appearance: http://www.sharpfish.net/padawan.jpg

Faction: Jedi

Weapons: Lightsaber.

Ship: None.

Bio:

Like most Jedi of the ancient order, Revan was found to be Force-sensitive at a young age, and spirited away from his family to be raised within the order. Despite the stern discipline of a Jedi upbringing, Revan grew to be a brash, impulsive young man and considerably raw talent in the art of a lightsaber, possibly the best in the order at the rank of Padawan.

Knowing how valuable he was to the order, the Jedi Council urged Revan to be cautious, be he nonetheless devoted every fiber of he being towards defeating the Sith menace and proving himself to the Jedi.

Revan kept a wary eye on the Jedi, always alert at signs of the dark side. Such an awareness opened him to the dark side more than he intended. Knowing the Jedi needed his help during the upcoming war more than ever, he stays bold and limits himself to the light side of the force to help the Jedi and the Republic.

Lightsaber: Single handed blue.

Hilt Description:

http://www.brianssabers.com/images/Saber10-complete.jpg

Number: 1.

Blade(s) Color: Blue.

I need a master, any one willing to take me under their wing, I promise I won't let you down.

7. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: OK, we can start now. New players are still welcome and wanted. The Sith will start out on Korriban. The Mandalorians are on a hidden base, and the Jedi/Republic are located on Coruscant. The council members start out in a council meeting. Vicky and I will be in charge of when major battles/plot twisters occur.

8. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    OOC: One quick question:

Okay, so there is only 2 Mandalorians(If I remember right) besides my 2nd in command guy, and there is supposed to be 3 council members, so can my 2nd in command be on the council until a new mandalorian comes?

Another Question:

Where is the "secret base"? like what planet?

9. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    First question is a yes.
    Second question is make it up or pick one. Even I'm not supposed to know. Just don't say the name until I give you the go-ahead.

10. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    Okay.

Do you have a format like

Name/Place/Items or something?

Once you answer, I will start to play.

11. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    No format. Just location

12. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC:

Ready to go...

13. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: A'kai'm Korriban

Kai looked around at the council. All were top spies, top infiltrators, top shadows. All had earned their spots through anger, hate, and sadness. All would help the Sith defeat the Jedi and Mandalorians. "I have called this meeting for a reason. The war has begun. We Whisperers must help the Sith in any and all ways. We must find the Mandalorians, and either bring them to our side or annhialate them. Your thoughts are welcome."

Tag: Council

14. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix Ziantor

"I agree" the young Sith Master said, brushing his long black hair from his eyes. "The Mandalorians would make strong allies in the war against the Republic. They are the most sought after mercenaries in the galaxy for a reason. We must send a representative to them, to judge whether they will join or not. If they refuse, they must be wiped out."

15. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Judas Celchu Korriban

Judas watched A'kai'm intently as she spoke. She, as well as all the other Council members, was far younger than he was. A natural born leader, though, he mused. He had waited for several decades for this moment...

A young sith, whose name he could not recall spoke. "The Mandalorians would make strong allies in the war against the Republic. They are the most sought after mercenaries in the galaxy for a reason. We must send a representative to them, to judge whether they will join or not. If they refuse, they must be wiped out."

"Agreed. I will seek out the Mandalorians, though I would gladly welcome any who wish to accompany me.", Judas said.

He sat back in his seat, looking from member to member. He imagined some would probably object.

TAG: Sith Council

16. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC- Kai: Judas, I propose that you, another Whisperer, a warrior, and I go. While you talk with the Mandalorians, the other Whisperer and I will search for information. The warrior will be for an added precaution.

17. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Judas Celchu

Judas kept a straight expression while he spoke. "There is no need for two council members to go... We are already spread quite thin. I suggest that I be accompanied by only one experienced warrior, who should spend their time infiltrating the Mandalorians..."

18. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Kai: "Judas, warriors have no infiltration abilities. That is OUR jobs. A warrior would surely be discovered. As for us being spread too thin, that is a risk I am willing to take. If you insist you and I will go, but you will not go alone." Not to mention I don't trust you. Kai immediatley put up shields. Judas could not hear what she was thinking. "You have expierence in these things! You were born to a noble family. While you fool them with your exemplary deception skills, I can get more information. It makes sense."

TAG: Council

19. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Judas Celchu

Judas' eyes narrowed slightly. Immediately, he knew that the leader of this group feared him. He began to probe her mentally, to no avail. He quickly put up a shield of his own. She fears me... She fears that I will use the Mandalorians to deseat her...

Judas held down his anger and excitement.

"There are only five council members... You are our leader, and should be available for planning against the Jedi and the Republic. Send another council member, if you must send anyone else at all..."

20. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Kai: Kai knew that Judas knew. It didn't matter. Even the Mandalorians couldn't stop her. She was leading, not grabbing power. "Fine, I'll send Owex Kahn. I can trust him. I must sleep. Unless this council has anymore comments, the meeting is adjourned. Judas, I wish to brief Owex and you tomorrow."
    TAG: sleep

21. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Cesar reporting in...

GM Approved

Character Sheets

Name: Azriel Elieniam

Homeworld: Mandalore

Height: 6'3"

Appearance: Azriel has a tall athletic build, golden
    blond, wavy, and shoulder-length hair, steel blue eyes with gold pupils, and he has Mandalorian insignia tatooed in his own blood across his chest

Faction: Mandalorian

Weapons: Personal sword, Mandalorian armor, 2 modified vibro-blades, verpine prototype shield, blaster pistol, sniper rifle, and hand-to-hand combat

Ship: Intrepid

Bio: Azriel was born on Mandalore into the Elieniam Clan. His first and foremost purpose was to be a warrior, so his father began Azriel's training at an early age. His intense physical training exercises began at the age of 4. One of Azriel's most unforgettable excercises was dodging stun blasts. If he wasn't fast enough his father would leave him to the punishment of temporary paralysis. This training resulted in amazing reflexes, agility, and speed. After winning a duel against his father at 21, Azriel's training was complete under his father's guidance. As a token of honor he was given his father's sword. The ingenuitive Mandalorian outfitted it with a cortosis blade in order to defend against Lightsabers. Azriel's skill, ingenuity, and warrior-like manner made him an unquestioned leader in his clan. After years of elite training Azriel was made leader of his clan and he now holds a position on the Mandalorian Council.

Name: Arion Kha'an

Homeworld: Vjun

Height: 6'0"

Appearance: Arion has wavy black hair, violet eyes, and is ruggedly handsome. He also wears dark brown Jedi robes.

Faction: Jedi

Weapons: Lightsaber, utility belt, and hand-to-hand combat

Ship: [i]The Will [/i]

Bio: Arion was born on Vjun. The planet was still overshadowed by the Darkside of the Force when he was born and the practice of enhancing the midichlorian counts of babes had just been invented. Arion's parents were wealthy and content Counts, before he was born. During Countess Kha'an's pregnacy, she went mad. Count Kha'an was not present during this time, and the Countess began doing experiements on her unborn infant. Arion's father returned during the time of his birth and realized his wife's madness. He became aware of his son's amazing power and connection to the Force and feared his corruption by the Dark side. He immediately contacted the Republic and notified the Jedi Order. The Jedi came for Arion and realized his potential. He is currently a very able Jedi Master on the Jedi Council and is an amazing duelist with a Lightsaber. He has mastered all forms of Lightsaber combat.

Force Users

Lightsaber: Single

Hilt Description: Silver with ancient Jedi symbols across the hilt.

Blade(s) Color: Violet

22. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    IC: Ruun Ordo Secret Mandalorian Base

"My fellow council memebers," Ruun said as he looked upon the other two men that were there.

"----Sir! There has been a warrior that has proven himself, and he wishes to be on the council, sir!" the small figure said on the Hologram projector.

"Bring him in,"

The warrior walked inside.

"What is your name, warrior?"

TAG FORCE-WIELDER1/Azriel Elieniam

23. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    ic Darth Wraith

''I shall go, if anyone would wish it.'' said Wraith as he levitated his lightsaber above his hand. I may be warrior, but I think I could do the job.

24. LowRyder

LowRyder Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    ic Owex Khan

"Maybe sending az warrior would be best." said Owex. "Knowing the Mandalorians, they are more like to respect a warrior than a spy, thus a bigger chance that they accept our offer..."

25. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Revan Norrid.

Padawan Revan Norrid returned from his assignment on Dantooine, he finally found his second power crystal to fit in his lightsaber. He now felt complete, without the full power of his saber he felt naked and as if he were stripped of his power. Revan was now on Coruscant, situated in the center of the universe for all to see. Coruscant was home to the Jedi Council, boy would they be glad to see him.

Revan marched up the stair case leading up to Jedi temple, he finally opened the large structured door and peeked inside. He walked in and greeted several students like himself. He walked up more stairs and led himself throughout the temple until he came to the Jedi meeting room. Revan strode in and stood in the middle of the room, infront of all the council.

"Masters, I have completed my assignment on Dantooine. My lightsaber is complete and at full power. I now feel complete also. On my way here, I noticed an unusual disturbance from deeper within the galaxy, a threat of some sort. More than this I cannot reveal."

TAG: Jedi Council Members!! Come on guys, not a single post for us yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.