main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Order of Whispers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCallista_1_6_e54, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    IC: Ruun Ordo

"I say, we let him have a test run, so as not to harm his ego. If he proves worthy, that is fine. If not, he can work his way up to the level. That's my vote."

"I agree, that seem fine."

Ruun then turned to the man who was his main bodyguard, "Jyk, Go find him for us, tell him to meet us here,"

The bodyguard left.

"Let's hope the 'new' council member doesn't take this appointmentship to his head..."

TAG: FORCE-WIELDER1-Azriel Elieniam

2. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Judas Celchu

Judas nodded. "Agreed..." Wraith's little fit of anger had not escaped him. He knew quite well the rage contained within the young Sith.

"I wish to speak to you after the meeting has ajourned, A'kai'm...", He said slickly. "There is much to be discussed between the two of us... Alone. I will be going to my chambers... Once this farce of a meeting is complete, contact me."

He stood once again and headed for the main door of the council chambers. He gestured towards Rox. "There is much we must discuss about our current mission as well... I will contact you as soon as possible."

With that, he left the council chambers.

TAG: SITH

3. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    OOC: I'm adding my Sith warrior now.

Name: Turk Namkyr
    Sex: Male
    Homeworld: Ralltiir
    Height: 5'10"
    Appearance: Lanky, short, blonde hair
    Species: Human
    Faction (Jedi/Sith/Mandalorian): Sith
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Ship (If any): NONE
    Bio: When Janix Ziantor set down on the planet of Ralltiir, all he expected was a quick refuel, a couple of murders, and then continuing on his journey to find the Whisperers. What he got was Turk Namkyr, a young boy who stowed away on his ship. When Janix discovered that Turk was Force-sensitive, he started a quick, abbreviated training that was steeped in the Dark Side. By the time Ziantor was established on the Whisperer Council, Turk had reached the rank of warrior in the Sith Fighting Corps. Ziantor now uses him as a spy among the ranks, on the lookout for other warriors who will help Ziantor when the time comes for him to make a bid for power.

Force Users
    Lightsaber: Basic
    Hilt Description: Silver w/ Black engravings and handgrips
    Number: Two, but only uses one at a time. One is for dueling, the other for melee battles
    Blade(s) Color: Red for Dueling, Fire for Melee

4. Darth_Crimsion

Darth_Crimsion Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    IC: Darth Crimsion

"So are we on the attack side or a stealth kind of plan? Either way its fine I just want to make sure I totaly understand our objective." Darth Crimsion asked Kai.

TAG: Anyone

5. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Revan.

Revan looked up at the wise members, in attempt to breifly explain what he had found for his weapon. Revan shown his hilt, quickly pointing to the emmiter. He shown how he had attached a deflection emmiter and a power crystal to fully demonstrate the power of his saber.

"Masters, I feel fear for life I do not wish to end. I feel somewhat hesitant to go to war, it may seem odd but more people shall die if we resume and take part in the war. We shall leave ourselves open to the enemy if we take action. Taking action without thinking isn't neccessary and will only shed blood."

Knowing they probably wouldn't approach this topic as debatable, he felt war wasn't needed, but inevitable.

TAG: Jedi Order.

6. LowRyder

LowRyder Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Ic Owex Khan

"A private meeting?" tought Owex to himself " It would be wise to be in the neighbourhood of that meeting, just in case...". With that, he got out of his seat and left the council chambers.

7. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I was sick last night.

IC A'kai'm:

Kai stared after Judas as he left. The ignorance of that fool. She tore herself back to reality as she heard Crimsion's words. "Neither. We are the negotiating side. Hopefully, there will be no need for an attack. I must talk with Judas. I request that the remaining members talk with the apprentice outside the door." Kai exited the chamber and turned to the apprentice. "Go inside, the council wishes to speak with you."

Tag: Council, Judas, Luniel

8. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

Judas met A'kai'm outside the door to the council chambers. He merely nodded in her direction, and then headed in the direction of his chambers. He glanced back, to make sure that she was following.

Upon arrival, Judas punched in the code for the door to his chambers and gestured for A'kai'm to enter.

"We have much to discuss..."

TAG: A'kai'm.

9. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: A'Kai'm

"Of course we have much to discuss! What was going on back there? Do you not respect my authority anymore?! You know I had the right idea, yet you insisted on stirring up trouble!"

A'kai'm forced herself to calm down. She could use her anger later. Right now, she wanted to hear what Judas had to say. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

Tag: Judas

10. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

"Quiet, you fool!", he sputtered. "We are not alone! Have you no sense?!"

He quickly raised a shroud of darkness, and silence, that surrounded his room. This was one of his greatest abilities, and one he was surely proud of.

"Okay...", he said calmly. "Now would be an appropriate time to talk..."

He turned and took a seat in his lavishly large dining room afforded to him by his position in the council, and in his family. "Take a seat..." He gestured to the opposite side of the table.

He waited for her to seat herself before he began to speak once more.

"It has come to my attention that many of the order wish to kill me... Understandably so. However, what is more alarming is the amount in the council that have plans to overturn you. I did not allow you to take the lead in the council only to lose it..."

He stared into her eyes.

"You do realize that you are the head of the order only because I allowed you to be?" he said, obviously amused.

"Anyway... I do not wish to get off topic... Excluding myself, there are at least 4 others who have elaborate plans to overthrow you..."

He watched her closely for a reaction, then continued.

"I am willing to drop my plans to overthrow you, and root out others who wish to, as long as you promise to help protect me from any of the council that wish to kill me..."

He waited for a reply.

TAG: A'kai'm

11. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC A'Kai'M

Kai could barely hold back her laughter. This fool thought he could control her? Oh, no, no chance of that.

"Judas, do you seriously think I don't know about the plots against me? I allow them to continue because it works to my advantage. While those fools are thinking of ways to get themselves power, they can't band together and destroy me."

"You are also forgetting about the fact you earlier accused me of overlooking. I'm not afraid to fight, and I am quite capable of doing so. I thought you brought me in here to discuss a more..fruitfull alliance, but you are just like the rest of th fools on the council!" Kai debated leaving, but she decided to stay to see what Judas had to say.

12. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

He was quite amused. He laughed, in fact.

"You have no idea... I have outlived every member of this council, and will outlive every current member. There is a reason for this. You claim that there is nothing that I could do for you, yet you allow numerous rebellions grow under you. And you are not knowledgable about all of them, I assure you."

He stood and turned away from Kai. "Do as you please, but rest assured that it would be far more benificial for us to be allies than enemies..."

13. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC A'kai'm

When Kai next spoke, it was with infinite sadness, the sadness of one betrayed too many times to count. "Yes it would benefit us. But do you truly believe you and I could ever be allies? It would only be temporary.

You and I are too much alike. We both seek to get what we want, we thirst for power. We hide in the shadows while pretending to show our plans in full light." Kai reached out and touched Judas's shoulder. "You know this too. Don't you feel even a BIT of remorse for lost innocence?"

14. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

Judas looked into Kai's eyes. "You and I are of a different breed.", He replied. "I may thirst for power, but I left the Jedi for Emotion. I am of the old ways, and you and the rest of the council are of the new... My time may be at it's end... And yes, I do have remorse... One of the things that makes being a Sith so great. Were I still a Jedi, I would not be the man that I am today..."

Judas took his seat once more. "I assure you that when I make a promise, that I will stand beside it. I may thirst for power, but my honor is one of the things that I still have. Something that seems to be missing from the current generation..."

TAG: A'kai'm

15. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC A'kai'm

Lya returned Judas's gaze. There was something hidden there. "I had honor...once. It has no place with the Sith anymore. We cannot aford to have honor in a time of war. I will accept your offer of alliance, but we still have much to discuss."

16. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

"One could take it to mean that I have no place in the Sith anymore...", Judas said grimly. "I do not believe that it is too late for you to find you honor once more..."

Judas went to a nearby cabinet and retrieved two glasses and a bottle of Alderaanian ale. "I have much concern about the one known as Darth Wraith... He seems to have vendetta against me... As do some of the council members... I hope that you plan to dispel some of the negativity towards me... I'd hate to have to dispose of them on my own.", he said with a small grin.

"And as for the Mandalorians... I am certain that I will be able to sufficiently convince them to join us... but a large show of force may scare them off. I suggest that a group of three would be the only amount necissary..."

Edit: A'kai'm

17. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    IC: Rox F'lyn

Rox sat quietly as she waited for the young sith to enter. She thought about that. She was young... the chances of him being younger where slim to none. Rox made a mental note to call them padawans instead of young. Looking around the room, she could see anger in everyone's eyes. She looked at the floor. Maybe she didn't have what it- She stoped her thought process. Of course I have what it takes. That's why I'm on this council... and at an extreamly early age. She looked towards the door for the sith standing outside.

TAG: Whoever...

18. LowRyder

Mar 30, 2005
    IC: Owex Khan

"Why is that apprentice taking so long?" Owex said to the others in the council.
    "He'd better not take to long, or else..."

TAG: Sith council

19. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix

"Yes, he should be here by now. Even from the furthest point of the compund, he would have been here by now. If he cannot arrive in a timely manner, he does not deserve to seek an audience with us. I say, when the boy comes, we punish him severely for his disrespect."

Tag: Luniel, Council

20. LowRyder

Mar 30, 2005
    IC: Owex Khan

" I agree, he should be punished!"said Owex. " By being this late he shows that he has little respect for us, this shall not be forgoten!"

Tag: Luniel, Council

21. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    ic Darth Wraith

As Wraith preped his ship for the mission he could only think of strikeing Judas down, Wraith may have been young, but he was as strong in the darkside as any other of the more experienced members of The Sith. Wraith pondered about what his plan of actions should be, he couldnt wait any longer for a real challenge.

TAG: Anyone

22. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Jedi Council Chambers on Coruscant
    Arion IC:

Why are we worrying about this when there are Sith out there posing a threat to peace and stability in the galaxy?

A grin flashed across Arion's face for a split second but then disappeared.

Why? Because he is a Jedi and he has sworn to protect the galaxy just like us. Being a Jedi Knight isn't just a title, it is a state of mind and once Knighted, Revan will find his place. Tselkien, don't you remember when your Knighthood was brought up?

Arion stood up and let his gaze fall upon each of the Council members.

"Fellow Masters, let us think about our decisions. Master Cray, you say this Padawan has fear, but I recall that you also had much fear when you were a Padawan. Nevertheless, the Council Knighted you. Hear me out. All of us at one point feared what was to come. Also, every one of us had some desire to be a Knight. My decision is that young Revan is ready. What more does he need? The Force has yet to teach him on his own, without a Master. I believe he has learned all he can from his Master and that he is ready to face the trials."

Jedi Master Kha'an looked at young Revan and sat down.

Tag: Council Members

[i]Secret Mandalorian Base[/i]
    [b]Azriel IC:[/b]

A solitary figure sat meditating on the grassy hillside. The figure was that of a Mandalorian Warrior.A lock of blond hair fell across the warrior's face as a westward wind blew whistled across the hill.

Azriel sat meditating, thinking, wondering... about life and his duty as a Mandalorian. His thoughts were disturbed as a bodyguard called to him. The council requested his presence.

Deep down inside Azriel hoped that he was made a Council member. It would be the hightest honor as a Mandalorian, an honor he deserved. He had fought his way to the top and had never looked back.

Echos of footsteps shattered the silence of the Council Chambers as Azriel entered.

"My Lords." said Azriel as he bowed.

[b]Tag: Mandalorian Council[/b]

23. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: A'kai'm

"Judas, Judas. You never want to make things easy do you?" Kai accepted the ale. "The thing is, I am going to go, no matter what. Apparently, so are you. We need Darth Crimsion as our "ranked" fighter. Also, I feel we need to have Owex and Wraith with us."

"Wouldn't you rather have Wraith where you can see him, instead of at your back? Besides, he already has his ship ready. Owex needs to come too, I see he is intertwined with whatever will happen."

"Remember Judas, the Mandalorians aren't as vital as the rest of the council thinks."

"Is five ok? Even if you say no, five Sith ARE coming, so you might as well agree."

24. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    IC: Tselkien

Why? Because he is a Jedi and he has sworn to protect the galaxy just like us. Being a Jedi Knight isn't just a title, it is a state of mind and once Knighted, Revan will find his place. Tselkien, don't you remember when your Knighthood was brought up?

Tselkien allowed her self a small grin. How could I forget? You opposed my Knighthood then. Barely a Master yourself, and you wouldn't even let me be Knighted. I still don't know what your problem was with me...good thing we're friends now, Arion.

Tselkien sighed as Arion gave his support to Revan's Knighting. She rarely disagreed with her dear friend, but she senses things in Revan that told her he was defintely not ready. Close, very close, but not yet ready.

Finally, she couldn't take the delay any longer. She rose gracefully and said, "Masters, I understand that the issue of Padawan Revan's Knighthood is important, but we must deal with the rising threat of the Dark Side. This is a greater threat than any we have faced in our most recent history...Padawan Revan, perhaps you have some suggestions on how we can approach this matter?" Tselkien raised on elegent eyebrow and regarded the young Padawan closely.

TAG: Arion, Revan, Jedi Council

25. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    Revan stood his own, defending himself by centering his mind on answers to each of their questions. He felt as though he were ready for the trials more than they knew and that he had done almost all he could to prove this, but if they wanted more than he would just have to wait for a perfect moment to prove them wrong, that he is ready to face these trials. But it was not his right to blurt it out, so he stood relaxed and peaceful until questioned.

Finally, Tselkien asked on his approach. He obviously began making his point, trying to claim that war wasn't right and that no-one should take to war.

"I think, if we go to war, we'll be as malevolent as them. Plus, to go to war isn't a solution it's an aggravation we must avoid altogether. I think we should stand back and not give into the games they play, it's exactly what they want and we will not give it to them. These could be seen as needless killings, this can be avoided and charging onto the battlefield like children won't solve anything. We must not fight against what we have been hoping to acheive all along...we musn't. It's not the way of the Jedi."

Revan's fear for the lives had stopped, but he still had trouble re-gaining his thought's as though what were about to happen would effect him dramatically.

TAG: The Council.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.