main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Order of Whispers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCallista_1_6_e54, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    OOC: sorry guys but my computer is broken I have to use my very slow laptop. I won't b doing much for a week. Sorry for the mix up.

TAG: Sith Council

2. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    IC: Rox F'Lyn

Rox stood up, her patients had run out. "This is rediculous. I have better things to do with my time. My fellow council members, I leave you." She stormed out of the council room, her dark cloak billowing behind her, and headed for Judas's room remembering that he had wanted to talk to her. Just as she was about to knock, she felt another council member in the room. It was A'kai'm. Rox asked through the force if she could come in.

TAG: Judas, A'kai'm

3. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Judas Celchu

Judas sat quietly in thought. "I do not wish Wraith to be on this mission. If anything, I think that his attitude would ruin any chances we had with the Mandalorians in the first place. I suggest that Rox be put in his place."

He sat quietly for a few more moments. "I disagree with the need for five, but you are the head of the council... But I do have a better idea for Wraith..."

He suddenly felt a presence approaching the door of his chambers. He was well aware of Rox' presence, and allowed her to feel Kai through his shield around the room.

"Speaking of Rox... She has arrived.", he continued. "Shall I let her into our little private meeting?", he said obviously amused.

TAG: A'kai'm

4. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: A'kai'm

"I would very much like to hear this plan for Wraith, Judas. Rox would be a suitable replacement, so you might as well let her in." Kai leaned back against the wall and waited for her fellow council member to come inside.

Tag: Rox, Judas

5. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

"Yes... the plan for Wraith.", he said slyly. "He is not suited for our current mission... but there is a larger need not being met."

He rose once more, and refilled his glass. "More?", he asked. "Anyway... The need for Wraith falls on another matter entirely. My plan calls for Wraith to travel to Coruscant, the center of the Republic, as you know. It has occured to me that we know very little of the movements of the Jedi. We are relying on secondary sources to fill a gap in which we need a true solution. This is where Wraith comes in... By sending him there, it allows us to gather the information needed for our war, while at the same time keeping him so occupied with survival that he could no longer think of vengence or power... Think on it."

Judas quietly sent a reply to Rox. Enter, young one.

TAG: Rox, A'kai'm

6. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    IC: Tselkien

"I think, if we go to war, we'll be as malevolent as them. Plus, to go to war isn't a solution it's an aggravation we must avoid altogether. I think we should stand back and not give into the games they play, it's exactly what they want and we will not give it to them. These could be seen as needless killings, this can be avoided and charging onto the battlefield like children won't solve anything. We must not fight against what we have been hoping to acheive all along...we musn't. It's not the way of the Jedi."

Tselkien pondered Revan's statement for a moment, pacing the room as she did so. She had to admit, he had a point. Still, they couldn't just sit here and wait around to see what would happen. The Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy -- and peace and jutice were fragile. If the Sith were allowed to gain more strength...well, so much for peace and justice.

Tselkien stopped pacing, staring out one of the Council chamber's large windows at Coruscant. If we go to war, all of these people could be in danger. All of the people in the galaxy could be in danger. But if we just sit here and do nothing, what will happen? Too bad the future is so difficult to see. We could use a little guidance.

Finally, she turned back to the other Jedi gathered in the chamber. "Masters," she said softly, "Revan has a point. But we can't just sit here and wait for this threat to become stronger before we act. I fear that, if we do, more people will be harmed than if we act prematurely. I would like to take some Jedi and see if we can learn more about this threat. Only then, with more information, can we make the best decision. What say all of you?"

TAG: Jedi

7. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    IC: Luinel Kun

*As Luinel walks into the sith council he could see the hate that they had devolped for him. As he bowed before the council, he did not speak until spoken too.

8. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix

"Young Sith, you have kept us waiting for a long period of time. So fed up with your disregard for this council, Master Rox Fl'yn has left. Master A'kai'm and Master Celchu had other important matters to discuss, leaving only Master Khan and myself to decide your fate, and neither one of us is happy with your total disdain for our guiding prescence on this council. Do not attempt to formulate an excuse, because it will not be accepted. You will be punished for your disregard for punctuality. Now, let me here what you have to say for yourself, unless you have something to add, Master Khan?"

Tag: Owex, Luniel

9. KatarnCommando_Deuce

KatarnCommando_Deuce Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2004
    IC: Gant

"Yes, we have decided that you will be admitted to the Council. It took some time to talk things over, but I for one remembered the drop in self esteem I felt when I was told I was not yet able to join the Council, and you seem talented enough that I wouldn't want you to give up completely on your goal. However, this first month, you shall be on probation. This should hopefully encourage you to work hard and prove yourself. If, at the end of your probation, you have proven yourself, in the sole judgment of the two of us, then you shall be granted full membership of the Council. What do you have to say?"

Tag: Mandalorians

10. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003

Rox opened the door with the force, then let it drop after entering the room. "I'm sorry for interupting, but Judas had wanted to talk to me."

TAG: Judas, A'kai'm

11. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005

"As I relize your dissatisfaction, I should have come here earlier. I will not state my explanation. Give me any punishment so I can prove myself. I'm very remorseful for the wait. Now my masters what is my punisment?"

12. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005

"That seems like a good plan. But if he comes back, he will be stronger. Just remember that when he tries to stick his lightsaber in your back."

Kai accepted the drink and turned to face Rox as she entered the room. "Don't apologize, you wouldn't be standing here if you had really interrupted us. We have much to discuss."

Tag: Judas, Rox

13. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005

Judas listened intently to Kai. Ah... But he shall not return, he thought with a hint of glee. Slowly he turned as Rox entered his chambers. "Ah, Rox... You are just in time. Me and Master A'kai'm were just dicussing your involvement with the Mandalorian mission... How do you feel about being involved. Any other thoughts are welcome..."

Judas waited with some sense of accomplishment. All was working according to plan.

TAG: Rox, A'kai'm

14. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    IC: Ruun Ordo

"My Lords." the mandalorian said as he bowed.

"Yes, we have decided that you will be admitted to the Council. It took some time to talk things over, but I for one remembered the drop in self esteem I felt when I was told I was not yet able to join the Council, and you seem talented enough that I wouldn't want you to give up completely on your goal. However, this first month, you shall be on probation. This should hopefully encourage you to work hard and prove yourself. If, at the end of your probation, you have proven yourself, in the sole judgment of the two of us, then you shall be granted full membership of the Council. What do you have to say?"
    the other senior member said.

"That is true, now please, take a seat" Ruun said as he gestured to a seat.

"Now...we should discuss the order at hand. What shall we do about these Sith and Jedi?"

TAG Mandalorian council

15. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003

Rox was not surprised. She had a feeling that after Wraith's behavior, Judas would push for her to go instead. "I am willing to go, though I have very little experiance... but I have no doubt that I can do the job. I'm assuming you have more detail for me."

TAG: Judas and A'kai'm

16. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005

This Rox was too confident for A'kai'm's liking. But at least she wasn't a coward. "You are young Rox, but so was I. Do not expect us to judge you on your age. I do not wish to here anymore comments on it. Age is a number, nothing more nothing less."

Kai turned to Judas. "It was your decision to bring her along, you tell her what you require."

Tag: Judas, Rox

17. LowRyder

LowRyder Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    IC: Owex Khan

"So young one have you finally deemed us worthy enough to stop by?" Said Owex as he watched the young Sith. " A punishment? lets see, you can begin by stating why you are so late"

18. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    IC:Luinel Kun

*As the young sith thought before responding.

"I was on Rori meditating and regaining my strenth and learning the force. I could not re-contact the council for reasons unknown.I deserve a punishment what will it be my Masters?"

TAG:Sith Council

19. LowRyder

Mar 30, 2005

"Rori? I find this hard to believe... Yes indeed a punishment, but which punishment, any thoughts Master Janix?"

TAG: Janix, Luinel Kun

20. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005

I find it to suite me good for meditation and I have an acquaintance there.

21. LowRyder

Mar 30, 2005

"What kind of acquaintance?"

TAG: Luinel Kun

22. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005

*Kun could sence the fear and confuision of the Sith Council.

"A very close friend. Now what is of my punishment?"

23. LowRyder

Mar 30, 2005

"You shall kill your friend as a punishment. What do you think of this punishment master Janix?"

TAG: Janix, Luinel Kun

24. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix

"First, I want to learn the identity of this friend. Then, if we accept that this will not hender the advancement of the Sith, it will be permissible. However, if this is a higher level member of the army that you have become friendly with, your punishment will be something a little more, shall we say, personal to you."

TAG: Luniel

25. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005

*Kun wanted to grin but he knew it was the wrong moment, but he responed;

"He is a long lost sith, he is now a rebel in a band of rogues who do anything to destroy the jedi order. I had trained with him when I was younger. I hope you understand who and what he is. What will you do as my punishment?

TAG: Sith Order

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.