1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Order of Whispers

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCallista_1_6_e54, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Ziantor Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Janix

"If this Sith is really ready to join us, and he leads his own group, then perhaps we shouldn't have him killed. Instead, Luniel, you shall have to lose your left hand, as a reminder to be punctual from now on. Is this acceptable to you, Master Khan?"
  2. TypoCelchu Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Judas Celchu

"I will go into more detail when necissary... First off, Rox and I must search for the location of the Mandalorian base. I will, however, not be departing on that trip immediately. I must return to Alderaan to reassurt control over the nobility there... Should Rox continue to search without me, we may cut the amount of time it takes."

Judas stood and returned with another glass...

"But first... Why don't you let us in on your plans to overthrow the council, Rox?"

TAG: Rox, A'kai'm
  3. JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: A'kai'm

Kai couldn't say she was suprised. Actually, she had seen it coming. Many of the younger council members had assumed that, because she was able to ascend through the ranks so quickly, that they would too. Kai turned to Rox and smiled a slow, deadly smile. "So, you want to overthrow me?"
  4. LowRyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Ic Owex Khan

"I agree to this punishment."

TAG: Sith Council
  5. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    Ic: Luinel Kun

*With a bit of a frown he responded

"I accept this shall I do this my self?"
  6. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Hey. Sorry for taking so long in posting. I've been really busy and I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be out of town until Fri. ;)

-Vicster
  7. Darth_Ziantor Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Sorry it's taken so long to post.

IC: Janix

"Yes, you shall perform this act yourself."

Janix watched as the young Sith started to pull out his lightsaber and ignite. He caught the warning just before it was going to happen, but it was too late for him.
  8. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Luinel Kun

*As Kuns lowwer left arm falls to the ground he lets out a scream.

"Ahhh, Gruuuug. Are you pleased now Masters?"

*Kun now bowing.

9. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm back!

IC: Nollen Bixler

Nollen listened to the others' replies. All held good points, but the topic led back to the stirring of the darkside. Tselkeien made a suggestion.

"Masters," she said softly, "Revan has a point. But we can't just sit here and wait for this threat to become stronger before we act. I fear that, if we do, more people will be harmed than if we act prematurely. I would like to take some Jedi and see if we can learn more about this threat. Only then, with more information, can we make the best decision. What say all of you?"

Nollen nodded before saying, "Yes. I agree. You, Arion, and..." he looked to Revan, "the padawan. Find what information you can, but avoid any confrontations. Let's try to keep this out of the public's eyes for now."

Tag: the council, FlamingBladeSaber
  10. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry guys for taking so long...

IC: Rox F'Lyn

Rox didn't understand. She had no plans thus far of overthrowing anyone. Maybe in the future... but not now. Not untill she was stronger, more powerful. "I do not wish to overthrow anyone. I think you have the wrong impression of me, Judas. Right now I want to learn, to become even more skillfull in the sith ways. I have as much power as I can handle right now... and if I wanted to overthrow you, you wouldn't know it untill the moment before you head rolled on the floor." She smiled at her joke. "I still have a use for you old fossils."

TAG: Judas, A'kai'm
  11. LowRyder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Owex Khan

"Very good Kun. You may leave now" Said Owex. As Kun left the room he used the force to send some thoughts to Kun "One more thing before you leave , you will bring your friend to me, I want to have a word with him".

Tag: Luinel Kun
  12. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3

*Kun knew what was wanted he ledt the temple.

"Ah, flying with one arm will not be easy."

*As a ship apporched the planet of Kashyyyk, just barely hiting the trees guided by the force Kun landed in an extensive jungle. He knew where exactly where to go.

"Ah, Master medating agian? Don't you already have enough power?"

---"Luinel! Is that you? What are yu doing here I thought you went to join the sith? What happened to your arm!"

"I did, I had to cut off my arm to show my devosion. But I'm alright I will get a replacement. But the Council want to see you."

---"You told them of me! I told you never to speak of me!"

"Master it's alright they can help you."

---"I don't want any help! But I will only go because of you."

"Thank you master we really need to go. My ship is very nere."

*When the two siths boaded the ship they set off back to the temple.

---"Luinel I have not been in a ship for many years. I have been fighting jedi that habe come to kill me."

"This is why I'm taking you to the Sith Council they can help you."

---"I never needed help"

"But Master, your final dream could come true the death of all jedi!"

*When the ship landed at the temple Kuns Master had some bad feelings but did what he had to do.

"This way Master."

*They finally reached the council doors and knocked.

13. LowRyder Jedi Master

star 4

"Enter. Ah, it is you young one. And I see you have brought your friend with you. Please sit down.
    Now then, tell me who are you" Owex said as he observed the mysterious figure.

TAG: Luinel Kun
  14. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3

---"My name is not important now stop trying to read my thoughts and tell me what you want Sith Masters?"

15. LowRyder Jedi Master

star 4

"Do I sens some hatered towards me there? Anyway have you been training this boy? Why? And why have you been in hiding?"

TAG: Luinel Kun
  16. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Hey Jedi! Where'd everybody go?
  17. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Unknown Master

"This is not impotant at the time. Now what do you want of me?"

*The Master was not angered at all his mind was clean and empty.

TAG: Sith Council.
  18. LowRyder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Owex Khan.

"You will answer my questions or else!"

TAG: Unknown Master
  19. DarthWraith06 Jedi Master

star 2
    ic Darth Wraith

Wraith sat in his ship, took his hood down and started smokeing.....the 50th he had. His eyes started turning yellow, he couldnt control the darkside fuming inside him. Suddenly force lightining infused his hands. ''I will not stand by and await to be assasinated''

TAG Anyone
  20. JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am sorry to all of the RP'ers here, but I am going to have to lock this. Lately it has fizzled out, so I'm asking the Moddess to lock it. If you want to reopen it, you may do so. Once again, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.