Buff, NY The origin of "Zallaron Kell"

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BPStoyle, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I mentioned to a few at WinterFest where my new Jedi name came from. I figured I might as well post a link and share this with everyone.

Back in 2004-5 I recorded a voice for the lead character in a fan-made Star Wars audio drama entitled Always in Motion: Ambush on An'kerra. Unlike many other audio dramas, which has a simple straightforward plot, this project was styled after the old "choose your own adventure" books, in which the reader (or in this case the listener) can decide the direction the main character can go in throughout the story, making choices that affect the outcome of the lead character, a Jedi Padawan named Zallaron Kell.

If anyone's interested in listening to the audio drama, you can check out the project's page at:

http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/alwaysinmotion.html

You're able to download all of the audio files as a zip file on the website, then give it a listen and play along. It was a fun project to work on. Hopefully some of you enjoy it. :)
  2. MilosMom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So now I have to admit to being a clueless computer person. How do you open these files after they are downloaded?

Kathleen
  3. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I believe they are saved as a zip file, so you should be able to right-click on the file after it's downloaded, and select "Extract All."

If that doesn't work, you can try downloading a free program called WinRAR to "unzip" them.
  4. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds cool I will have to check it out when I get some free time from school and that
  5. MilosMom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Really nice. I have it downloaded so I can listen to it at work.

Kathleen
  6. chewbaccachris34 Jedi Master

star 4
    I wont get a virus by downloading this, will i?.....[face_coffee]
  7. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Haven't heard of anyone having problems before.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.