main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Originals - Birth of the Ancient Sith Empire (Teaser name/name will be changed later on)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sorah, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sorah

Darth_Sorah Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAYING GAME YET...JUST A TEASER

Hey all of you Role Players. You all have seen movie trailers. So this is the trailer for the new game, the originals. I am the coauthor along with Darth_Sabith. I will personally answer any questions you have for this. The start of this game should be on within friday of next week. Until then, feel free to join. Register before hand, and you could get some kind of suprise. ANd trust me, I am not bribing you, it actually is a suprise. A lucky registerer will win something on this game that will help them tremendously. So just be like...

Name :
    What I am here for : (Questions, Registering, Miscellaneous, What is it about, etc.)

Alright just put that at the top of your post, and feel free to PM me with anything else that you do not feel like posting. However posting is encouraged.

Lata guys...Please, post something, show your interest.

NP edit: You need to post some conclusive stuff if you want to have a thread in here; ideas in development and games not yet ready to be opened should be discussed in the Resource forum. You might try this thread if you're looking for players.

2. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    Name: Darth_Meerkat
    Alias: DMKat, 'MKat, Meerkitty,
    What I am here for: Questions and maybe registering

1) Okay...so is it a Sith based RP, or a Jedi based RP, or are you some poor guy caught in between lightning and flying lightsabers?

2) What is character to player limit?

3. Darth_Sorah

Darth_Sorah Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    It is a Sith based RPG. I am the poor guy caught in the lightning and the flying sabers as you will see that later on with my advanced skills. Also it is a one person to one character limit. However as I am not the head author, but a coauthor I will have to check with Darth_Sabith and he will be on tomorrow.

4. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    Okay, thanks.

5. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Name: Lord Pullus
    Here for: Registration possibly and question.

HOw extensive do you plan the game on being, and do you need to play the game to understand this rp.

6. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    This isn't a game somewhere, just an RP, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.