main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The other girl...An earth meets Star Wars story!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker277, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker277

Skywalker277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2007
    It was a day like any other. Luke Skywalker watched the Jedi students at play during their "day off." The sun was out and it seemed like nothing could ruin this day, for now. A familiar presence soon caught his senses and soon Leia was standing next to him.

"Hello brother." She said as they embraced.

"Hello Leia, is Han with you?" He asked.

"Yes, he's off somewhere with Chewie." She replied. "Have you talked to that Mara Jade lately?"

"No, its been a month since I last her and you know she doesn't stay in one place too long so she could be anywhere." Luke said

Before another sentence could be uttered, Han stepped up beside Leia.

"Hey kid, how's it going?" Han asked

"Fine and you?" Luke replied.

"I've been better, ya know, messing with the kids, drinking enough caf to keep me up half the night, the usual." Han said discouragingly. " So what up with Mara jade?"

Luke was getting tired of everyone asking that. It's not like they are the best of friends, she hates his guts. He wasn't to fond of her either.
    Lunch arrived and everyone headed to the eating hall. While eating, something was wrong with Leia, she kept seeing a blue light out of the corner of her eye. it wasn't like the outside light reflecting off mirrors or something, it was a glowing dark and light color. Luke and Han was getting worried about her flinging her head in every direction trying to catch a glimpse of the blue light that kept disappearing as soon as she looked.

"Leia, sweetheart, is there something you'd like to share with us?" Han asked.

"No, it's nothing." Leia said half-heartedly.

"Alright, but I'm here if you need to talk." Han said while kissing her.

They were silent the rest of the time but on their way back, the blue light appeared right in front of Luke, Leia, and Han in the shape of a portal.

"Um, this is the thing I was looking at." Leia said nervously before the portal sucked them in.

The fall through the portal was tremendous, the blue light that was lining the walls were changing color. Soon, a force of wind blasted the three scared people out into what looked like a bedroom. They picked themselves off the floor and saw a girl of about thirty-three looking straight at them with a shocked face. Her facial expressions turned to a ponder as she examined them, but then a smile, it got wider until she said, "Now what are people from a galaxy far, far away doing here."

Hope you like it so far, I'll be posting again later today, i think. Please comment!!

2. mara_jade_rox

mara_jade_rox Jedi Master star 2

Jun 18, 2007
    :D looks interesting.

would you send me a pm when you update, please?

MJR

3. Skywalker277

Nov 12, 2007
    "Another galaxy? What do you mean?" Luke asked cautiously. "What system is this?"

By looking around they could see band posters, books, and even though she was thirty-three, her room was like a teenagers.

"Whatever you just came from, Yavin 4 I presume, all of you are far from it. This is the milky way galaxy on planet earth." The girl explained.

"We are millions of years away, no trillions, no light years!" Leia exclaimed.

"Calm down sweetheart, everything will be fine. We just have to find the local space ship shop and go home." Han said.

"Han I don't know if you realized but by the time we got home, we would be dead." Luke said tiredly.

"Besides my world is not as advanced as yours and we don't have space ships, comms, and whatever else your galaxy people use." The girl said. "Oh by the way, my name is Tabitha."

"I'm Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon. This is my wife Leia and her brother Luke." Han said.

At the moment neither Luke or Leia was paying attention. They were scanning the room, messing with anything they could get their hands on.

"So how exactly did you get millions of light years away from your galaxy, to end up in my room?" Tabitha asked suspiciously. The three other worldly people looked at each other, taking a breath to start the explanation.

"I think I should explain it." Leia said. "It started in the eating hall of the Jedi Academy. Out of the corner of my eyes, I kept seeing this blue light like no other, but when I fully looked it disappeared. Soon, while walking back, the same blue light came in the form of a portal, sucking the three of us in." Tabitha was intrigued by this. Of course her favorite characters in the Star Wars legacy were in her room but what she wanted to know was why?

"There is a reason to everything."She thought as she said, "There is usually a reason to for everything. So basically the portal was meant for only you three, because something bad might happen here. It's quite simple." Tabitha said.

"Actually Tabitha it isn't that simple, if we are here to protect or save someone, than obviously your the target since we appeared in your room. So, Leia, Han,and I should lay low and think this through before making any rational ideas." Luke said.

Luke had no idea why but while he spoke, Tabitha was blushing a crimson red.
    "Well, everyone can stay here. It's just me here and I don't think it's safe to go around if there is a danger, also the way your dressed." Tabitha said.

All they did was nod because Tabitha had a striking resemblance to Mara. A little prettier in the face but the likeness was uncanny. Could this mean something, they didn't know.

4. mara_jade_rox

Jun 18, 2007
    Oohh...I think Mara is Tabitha!!!

Nice update. Cant wait for more!

5. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    Oooooh this is good! I think Mara is Tabitha too. Could I be on the PM list?

6. Skywalker277

Nov 12, 2007
    Thanks for all your great comments, I'm posting again later today!!! [face_peace]

mara_jade_rox:Thanks for the great comment!!!

alderaanprincess:Of course you can be on the PM list!! Thanks for the comment!!

Now no one worry, there is a big story behind the Tabitha looks like Mara dilemma!

Skywalker277

7. Skywalker277

Nov 12, 2007
    Tabitha led Han, Leia, and Luke to their rooms but having to stop every once in a while to pull them away from "Earth items" as Han called it. After showing them their rooms, Tabitha left them to their thoughts, to think herself.

"Okay, how in the world am I supposed to keep this a secret? Surely I'll end up telling someone about Luke, Leia, and Han and ruin everything!" Tabitha yelled, louder than she expected because it caused Luke to walk into her room with a concerned face.

"Is everything alright?" He asked. Tabitha mentally hit herself and said, "I'm fine, just thinking about the current situation."

"Oh, us staying her is a problem isn't it?" He asked softly.

"O God no, it's not like that, I'm actually very happy to have met you, Leia, and Han!" Tabitha said. "Oh man, I'm acting like a kid!" She thought.

Fortunately, he smiled and she smiled back. They said their good nights, waiting for tomorrow and the investigation to begin. Tabitha lay in bed that night thinking about the guy who was just across the hall. Luke was thinking about Tabitha too. To him it was like talking to a transformed Mara, where she never was the Emperor's Hand. Truth be told, he actually started to like it.

Everyone woke up fully regenerated, but Luke, Leia, and Han were a little self-conscious about wearing the same clothes over and over again. Surprisingly, Tabitha left them clothes, fitting their styles perfectly. The smell of eggs, bacon, sausages, and toast wafted its way upstairs.

"I hope she didn't go to, to much trouble." Leia said.

"Hey, did anyone else notice that she looks a lot like Mara?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, it was hard to speak with her and not think that she'd spring a blaster on you in a second." Han said.

"Well it might just be a coincidence, this is a whole other world. For all we know there could be counter parts of ourselves." Leia said.

Walking downstairs, they were immediately greeted by a cheerful face. Obviously, Tabitha was a morning person.

"Hey everyone, sleep well? I made breakfast. Want any?" Tabitha asked.

"Um, sure." Han, Leia, and Luke said together.

Most of breakfast was spent talking about the differences of each others worlds and a few ideas about the current situation. Of course they were stupid since Han suggested the "Mayonnaise Monster" was going to come and turn the town into a giant mayo sandwich.

"Han, that was the most idiotic suggestion ever made in the history of life. Man, you are just like I thought you would be but dumber." Tabitha said.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you know so much about us? You knew I was princess of Alderaan, Han was frozen in carbonite, Luke and I are twins, and Darth Vader was our father." Leia said.

"Oh, I'm so stupid. I can't tell you, it could cause the space time continuum to mess up and destroy the universe." Tabitha said.

Luke, Han, and Leia had shocked faces.

"Her, it's the rules, but if you really want to know, you'll have to find out yourselves." Tabitha explained.

As they spoke, our four characters had no idea that they were being watched....

Well, there's another one for ya, please comment!!! I'll probably post again this weekend if I have time!! [face_peace]

8. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    oooo such a cliffhanger!!!! I think Tabitha is like an Earth version of Mara if that makes any sense at all. I love it that Tabitha had to stop and pull them away from the "Earth items" that was hilatious! update soon!=D=

9. mara_jade_rox

Jun 18, 2007
    oooh, cant wait for more, you definately have me hooked, i like it

MJR[face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.